Bloodline Day Phase 2

Author: Lunatic

Total: 397
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
So why even bring it up at all?

As in, that you haven't played a game with him. Seems like you were just trying to pull something out ur behind that facially seems to support your investigation. "I'Ve never played with him" so obviously you have cause to investigate him. 

Except, you have. "Oh that was so long ago", is irrelevant. I wasn't the one who made the false claim, you did. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
On top of that, you compiled parts of the archive. That itself requires at least examining games in small part. This eximination otherwise affords clues to the players in the games playstyles. I would know, I assisted with the compiling of the list during the time F-16 was compiling it along with him and Socialpinko. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Not what I meant, but fair enough

You mean the framer postulation I take it? Understanding your interpretation of balance is your own. I disagree with you it's likely. Likely maybe in the form of a JoaT. But don't think it likely the framer would be independent of the janitor in that scenario. 
TheHammer
Debates: 0
TheHammer
-->
@Buddamoose
As in, that you haven't played a game with him. Seems like you were just trying to pull something out ur behind that facially seems to support your investigation. "I'Ve never played with him" so obviously you have cause to investigate him. 

Except, you have. "Oh that was so long ago", is irrelevant. I wasn't the one who made the false claim, you did. 

I didn't think I had played with him because I had forgotten, so I investigated him and said I hadn't played with him. What exactly aren't you getting?

As for the archive, I never had to go to past games except for my first post. I updated it live, as soon as a link was up I just pasted it in.

In terms of reads, I honestly haven't been paying much attention. I've had a bunch of midterms all in a row since the hurricane cancelled classes for a week, plus make up work. It looks like it'll settle down for the most part after Tuesday, and I'll read more then, but for now:

RM: dumb townie, is giving useless info that he thinks is helpful
Danielle: lean town, she has all of your somewhat understandable reasons for scumreading me while ignoring your retarded ones
drafter: scum, no way is there a janitor and a framer
Budda: lean scum, some of his reasoning I kinda get, but he throws so much complete nonsense out too it makes it hard to believe he's town

I don't recall seeing enough of anyone else to have reads on them, granted, I have skipped reading pages at a time
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
I mean in the sense that if there is someone else who more people agree is scum (like GP or Vaarka), that's a better bet. I get that I'm not in a position to start any wagons, but that's my thought on the matter.
drafterman
drafterman
UVC
Drafterman (3/5) - RM, TheHammer, GP
Hammer (2/5) - Supa, Budda

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheHammer
Ignoring that you think it's dumb. Obviously being dumb isn't indicative of affiliation. As Rational is doing the same but he is town for the same reason. 

Seriously, 

[Budda] throws so much complete nonsense out too it makes it hard to believe he's town

[Rational is a] dumb townie, is giving useless info that he thinks is helpful

Interesting that you only mention Danielle and Drafter....

I don't recall seeing enough of anyone else to have reads on them, granted, I have skipped reading pages at a time

And the read on Supa disappears, lol. He doesn't recall someone whose posts were giving him cancer to the extent he was cool with lynching them.

Again, that kind of inherent inconsistency is evidence you are contriving/faking these reads. "Person B is scum for Y reason, Person A is scum for Y reason" is total and blatant selective application. Again, faked. 

And you call me dumb? Who TF is the one who can't even provide a post that is consistent with itself? To be clear, I dont think ur dumb, no, i just think ur scum whose grasping at straws, and has been pulling analysis out his behind. 
TheHammer
TheHammer
-->
@Buddamoose
I remember Supa's early posts, but they're irrelevant now. The difference between you and RM is that I expect you to be significantly smarter than RM.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
To be fair it's not like you make a bad point. It's a decent one. Vaarka and Hammer are the scum team. If either was inno it'd give me cause to reconsider regardless. But fmpov if town doesnt lynch you or hammer today, we are just gonna end up doing it tomorrow anyways, and I'd rather not lynch between you two at MYLO. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
We're at an impasse due to conflicting POVs, and I acknowledge I'm in the weaker bargaining position here.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheHammer
The difference between you and RM is that I expect you to be significantly smarter than RM.

This is just another way of saying, it's scummy because it's dumb. As you said, Rational believes he is providing good points. What leads you to believe I don't believe I'm providing good points? 

Note, "I expect you to be smarter so ur scum" is tautological to "ur being stupid so I think ur scum." When you say one you are saying the other.

You do understand you are trying to establish that's not what you did? Lol my lord you are so scum. 

TheHammer
TheHammer
For the record, I do think obviously dumb posts coming from a smart player, as is happening with you, indicates scumminess. I'm not trying to deny that.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
For a 9 player game, having 2 cops is a pretty odd

Lenny Pots
Officer Adma...whatever the hell is name is idek\

RM claims that Lenny does not fit a cop role
Officer Admalala seems more of a cop name fmpov

FMPOV if there is a "janitor" then there is no way that a fake claim should be in place, it's way too OP. 

Unvote VTL Draft

Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm trusting you that you know that Lenny does not fit the tole of cop
Vader
Vader
If Draft comes out guilt, mafia will most likely target Hammer. if we have a doctor, i would like them to protect hammer.

For Hammer, I would like you to investigate GP or Vaarka. 

If Buddha is child inno, he will be confirmed, so if it's not confirmed, then we will lynch so DO NOT INVESTIGATE BUDDHA

If Drafter flips town, Hammer is scum

Vader
Vader
Post edited a typo... wrote is when meant if
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Why are you blindly sheeping RM?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheHammer
I do think obviously dumb posts coming from a smart player, as is happening with you, indicates scumminess

And why would that be? Again, stupid posts do not indicate scumminess. Though I challenge that my post have been predominantly stupid. I don't lack awareness. I have made some stupid posts, like missing that it was Earth that died. Missing that my character was Danny. 

But none of that is indicative of affiliation. I challenge you to illustrate otherwise. But it would amount to cherry picking out of quite a bit of stuff as you've honestly done with some of your responses thus far. 

Out of my whole case against you DP1. You pick out a proceeding post and respond to that. That being the complaint about dishonest and poor use of percentages. Which I still think is a decent indicator of you manufacturing analysis when placed in conjunction with the entirety of your behavior thus far. 

When you responded to my PM analysis, you say it's dumb. Then provide a reason for it being so that doesn't make sense. Drafter wasn't implicated in my PM analysis because he hadn't divulged whether or not he could even corroborate it yet. My PM analysis hadn't been proven yet. I made sure to state repeatedly that the only way it would work is if you and maybe one other person claimed to not have characters/justification. 

But as town with that PM, why would you have cause to believe others wouldn't corroborate your claim? No, you argued against it right away. Indicating you already knew it was wrong, something you would only reasonably know as mafia.

It's great that you think I'm a smart player. But being smart doesn't preclude you from doing dumb things at times. Townies, as a general whole, do dumb things all the time. I've had my share of "wtf that was stupid" moments. Your recollection of my play is not entirely correct.. and your basis for scuminess, like what you implied for rational in DP1 with recounting his actions, is pointing out actions without connecting them to underlying motives.

You are otherwise able to do it because of your read on rational where you recognize rational believes what he says, and so its clear something being dumb to you is not what actually determines the affiliation. Rather, whether or not the person generally believes what they are saying. 

*Applauds* your read on Rational recently was actually decent, not anything necessarily indicative, but sensible nonetheless. Then you just had to, like utility, show that supplied reasoning was BS, and selectively apply it, otherwise belying that your reads are contrived/faked.  
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
Not trying to sheep him. He knows well of the show and fmpov, if he believes you do not fit the role of cop your character, I am more inclined to believe him
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Dani already stated she is sure Hammer is scum. (whatevs)
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Confirmed by a lead?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
It makes no sense...1st person to claim is almost 100% town...jani or no jani....if Earth was cop...why are there 3 cops in the game? It just seems like a long shot that Hammer is scum.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
I'm trusting you that you know that Lenny does not fit the role of cop

Supa, I literally quoted and linked to a site where that is conclusively disproven. Are you even paying attention to the game? If this is stream of consciousness posting where you respond as you go, as it seems you do. You need to note vote because that can result in an accidental hammer and your consequential lynch generally. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Not trying to sheep him. He knows well of the show and fmpov, 

Breh ur literally gonna ignore all the posts on the show I've made that actually source shit and show he is disgenuinely representing alot of thing? Seriously? 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
If Drafter fake claimed he was banking on a cop claim previous to Hammer claiming cop. Remember, Drafter claimed Lenny Potts previous to being guiltied. Lenny Potts, again, former detective and was directly hired by Sally Rayburn to investigate her death. That character is a clear cop character and only makes sense as that. 

You are giving Hammer credit for something he didn't do. He didn't claim cop first, Drafter in essence did because he claimed a character that could only ever be a cop of some variety. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
1st person to claim is almost 100% town.

Also, like... What in the eff? Maybe first person to claim period. But not at any point after that. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Remember the PM analysis you did previously? Analyzing PM's isn't stupid in itself. Note i I never said that, 6 people including yourself have claimed PM's that contain justification. Hammer is the only claim in which that is not the case. This is the kind of PM analysis that is extremely signifigant. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
6 people including yourself have claimed PM's that contain justification. 

Sorry to correct, have claimed to have PM's that mention another character and backstory. Hammer is the only one to claim his does not. He has claimed obscenely generic and obvious role justification present. Something I doubt is present because my PM does not ever connect information to why I'm the role i am directly. I said the same thing early early DP1 you will note. And your PM did not appear to make that connection obvious either. Rather something to be inferred. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Note to everyone: Does your PM contain direct justification of your role? Ex: "You do these things so you are X" Mine does not. Again, Hammer claimed otherwise. 

His PM claim is just straight up starkly different from any other present claim and the only one who hasn't divulged anything yet is Vaarka. 6 to 1. 

one of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong 

Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
yea yea it's about the script.

no way a game like this is going have SO MUCH detail to have roles based off a script. While you disprove him script wise, storyline wise. He has a better point. I'm sorry if the "script" is proven wrong. I would rather base it based one events in the story than what "someone says"