Bloodline Day Phase 2

Author: Lunatic

Total: 397
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
But his role may not a huge PM analysis depending on the character...
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
No not at all. In fact, it's most likely fmpov that the first person is the most guilty. Earth is town, we still don't know. Who knows, maybe it is a Draft-Hammer team trying to stir the drama pot
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
no way a game like this is going have SO MUCH detail to have roles based off a script. While you disprove him script wise, storyline wise. He has a better point

Wtf are you even talking about? None of my thematic analysis is based upon the script. It's purely based upon synopsis of storylines. I'm not the one who claimed i wasI was using the script. Rational did, and I illustrated he was BS'ing. 

Not to mention, like lol. The script of a show is the entirety of the storyline plus tons more. 

Again, are you even paying attention to the game?

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
But his role may not a huge PM analysis depending on the character...

What are you talking about? The specific character claimed has nothing to do with general role structure of the role PM's completely differing. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
SHIIITTTTTTTTT

Im so dumb. I misread the names of who posted for some reason

Feel free to call me dumb. It's been a long night
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
He said that his role was just a town enforcer. How would you know that there has GOT to be more than just that?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
nO i Am NoT pAyInG aTtEnTiOn EvEn ThO i KnOw CoP cLaImS aNd ReSpOnDiNg To ShIt I wAnT tO cOmMeNt On In ThE gAmE!

I aM jUsT a ToXiC tOwNiE iM gOiNg To VoTe RaNdOmLy 

LeT mE jUsT vOtE dAnIeLlE bEcAuSe ThAt TiGeR iS a SCUM TELL
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
Jeez for christ sake just because I am not posting every 10 seconds like taking a shit on laxative doesn't mean I'm not paying attention to the game. I am aware of who's considered scum. I shared my leads, I have my scum, but every read is stupid or only mildly true. It's not like I got something that's taking up more time than a girl getting ready for homecoming. I got school. jeez
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
I'm gonna need you to focus. 

What is your reason for FoS'ing Drafter? I understand you might otherwise have stated it, please go back over it. 

What is your reason for believing Hammer is town and not scum? Understanding you might have already stated it, please go back over it. 

Then consider:

Hammers claim is the only different one. And is starkly different in the entirety of its claimed structure. What do you find most likely? That all the PM's would share a general structure, and there is one that doesn't. Or that all PM's would share a general structure if there is a general structure?

Understanding there might be slight differentiations. But vast ones? Even last DP you didn't even agree with me about your own PM analysis(which is just based off your PM not mentioning Sally) and now you don't see that Hammers claim is starkly different than what every other person but Vaarka has claimed theirs to be like?

Then consider that you are misplacing your trust in Rational, especially in light of the numerous things I found some things to be entirely, or just in part, innaccurate. 

Again, Lenny Potts is hired by Sally Rayburn to investigate Danny's death. He is a former detective. He absolutely fits with being a cop. I sourced this already and directly quoted the story synopsis. 

Yet Rational said he didn't fit at all. And you trust that? That's mind boggling to say the least. Your recent posts overall have been mind boggling. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Jeez for christ sake just because I am not posting every 10 seconds like taking a shit on laxative doesn't mean I'm not paying attention to the game

That's not at all why I said or even possibly implied why I am having serious thoughts as to whether you are paying attention. 

It was that you trust Rational due to his theme analysis to be solid and therefore trust that Lenny Potts doesn't fit as cop. 

I pointed out that I directly sourced that Potts absolutely does make sense as cop, could only ever be a cop claim, and why. 

To whit you respond with, "yeah yeah, the script. But I put more stock in the story." 

And you wonder why someone said you sheeped? You repeated the same idiocy rational did. Again, the script has the storyline plus more. But I'm not using it, nor is rational as he de facto admitted to despite implying that's what he was using to falesly add authority to his analysis. Nobody here is. 

Rational hadn't otherwise supplied any sources either, I'm sourcing to back up that it's not just my word. Yet you trust Rational? 

I'm asking whether or not you are paying attention because you are belying you are not, you know, paying attention through what you are saying. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
But I'm not using it, nor is rational as he de facto admitted to despite implying that's what he was using to falesly add authority to his analysis. Nobody here is. 

What we are all presumably using are synopses of the story(show), except for Danielle who is the only one to have claimed to have seen more than one episode. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
When theres 2 similar roles, and its likely one is false, almost always the 1st person to claim is the true claim.

Honestly, I don't know how you can defend Drafter...he didn't role claim before Hammer role claimed. If Drafter flips scum, this is going to make you look susp.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
He said that his role was just a town enforcer. How would you know that there has GOT to be more than just that?

This was never claimed. Nobody has claimed the role "town enforcer". What even is that role? I've never heard of it. 

How would i know there has got to be more than you are sheriff aguirre, your sheriff of Monroe county and your job is to do good things and catch bad guys so you are the cop. You win with the town (In essence)?

Because every other person has claimed to also have other characters and backstory mentioned in their PM.

This is not like you claiming that your PM doesn't mention Rationals character but mentions another character ur close with. Therefore Rational is scum. 

This is saying somebodies PM claim is unlike any other in the game in 2 major structural ways, therefore they are scum. 

Note, the former doesn't have corroboration. The latter actually has it. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose

What is your reason for FoS'ing Drafter? I understand you might otherwise have stated it, please go back over it. 
I don't think Lenny Pots is more of a viable cop than an Officer. Yes i know he was hired, but there is more to pots than investigative. He is one of the most honest people in the show. This could be implied to another role not cop. Would you trust an administrative state cop or  "personal detective". He never gave a viable reason for RFDing me, and just seemed to hop on the Hammer bandwagon last DP than

What is your reason for believing Hammer is town and not scum? Understanding you might have already stated it, please go back over it. 
Read top..

Understanding there might be slight differentiations. But vast ones? Even last DP you didn't even agree with me about your own PM analysis(which is just based off your PM not mentioning Sally) and now you don't see that Hammers claim is starkly different than what every other person but Vaarka has claimed theirs to be like?

If could be that vanilla has the relative same PM to everyone. You don't know about any other roles. Even if Draft sounds like our PM, that doesn't mean he's town. If a role like cop is a key role here, then there should be key differences in PMS
Then consider that you are misplacing your trust in Rational, especially in light of the numerous things I found some things to be entirely, or just in part, innaccurate. 
Accurate, but new my drafter read has none to do with RM reason

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
When theres 2 similar roles, and its likely one is false, almost always the 1st person to claim is the true claim.
This is false. That depends on the circumstances of the claim

Honestly, I don't know how you can defend Drafter...he didn't role claim before Hammer role claimed.
So? He claimed a character that could only have ever been a cop claim or he would have been lynched based off of that. 
If Drafter flips scum, this is going to make you look susp.

Just to have me mod confirmed, such insightful analysis. Where is your head at RN?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Assuming you get mod confirmed....

Right now I can't understand why our reads continue to be polar opposite...

Why are you banking on character claim analysis? I've never seen it reliably implemented before.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Buddamoose
This is true, it's not like GP is bad. But also consider that such advocacy would generally bring undue attention upon oneself. Something mafia is generally disincentivized to do. 

It's WIFOM.  

Vaarka isn't stellar, but fmpov he is good enough to have an understanding of how anti-town that is. It more seems like he was trying to keep doc off me so they could target me DP2 without worrying about doc being on me and making the save.

Yeah, I assumed as mafia Vaarka would know how inherently anti-town that looks, and he genuinely believed it. But it's def possible. Still I think GP's posts are weirder. I gave a list of 4+ reasons for suspecting him - like legit suspect behavior of his - and instead of explaining them, he responded with:   That's ridiculous... I was the last vote on hammer at the start of this day. FOS on Danielle, I know your analysis is better than that. If anything, I suspect a Hammer/Dani scumteam if Drafter flips inno cop. He didn't respond to my points at all. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
If could be that vanilla has the relative same PM to everyone. You don't know about any other roles.
So everyone is lying? Because that's what this implies. 
Even if Draft sounds like our PM, that doesn't mean he's town. If a role like cop is a key role here, then there should be key differences in PMS

Omfg, it's not just a few people. It's every claimed PM is one way, and Hammers is entirely different. 

I don't think Lenny Pots is more of a viable cop than an Officer.
Yes i know he was hired, but there is more to pots than investigative. He is one of the most honest people in the show. This could be implied to another role not cop.
Would you trust an administrative state cop or  "personal detective".
Why are you operating as if both are telling the truth? Hammer or Drafter could be lying. Which person would you find most likely to be lying in a situation where everyone but one person corroborates X and Y thing.

He never gave a viable reason for RFDing me,
Your definition of "viable" is suspect. The reasons for suspecting you were mostly more than viable. They continue to be viable. I disagreed with them, but that's my interpretation of your actions, not others. Nor is your interpretation of your own actions, the necessarily accurate one. 

and just seemed to hop on the Hammer bandwagon last DP than

What are you talking about. Seriously, you say you aren't sheeping rational but you repeated, yet again, the same exact thing he did, which was nonsense. Drafter wasn't viewing Hammer as scum even through me trying to convince him. He ultimately found an independent reason that I hadn't yet to hold him as scummy. 

How TF is someone that listens to someone's case, doesn't believe it, but reexamines the player regardless and finds an independent reason to think they are scum, "hopping" on a wagon. I take it "seemed to hop" meaning he did it without good reason and or otherwise casually did so without due consideration? 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Dani already stated she is sure Hammer is scum. (whatevs)

Lol, no I didn't. I pushed people to vote for him first, and said multiple times we should be lynching he or Hammer for sure today and/or tomorrow. I gave reasons for suspecting both. I also have a pet peeve of people who say they "know" anything during Mafia.

It makes no sense...1st person to claim is almost 100% town...jani or no jani....if Earth was cop...why are there 3 cops in the game? It just seems like a long shot that Hammer is scum.

It's not that weird cuz one of the main characters is a cop, another main character was engaged to a cop, and the other main character was always in trouble with the law and surrounded by cops. Nonetheless why do we think there are three cops now? Did I miss something? (I have been skimming and pretending to listen to my s/o while reading.)

Also (random, and not in response to GP) I just realized Meg could be the Mafia lawyer... it wouldn't fit the mechanics but it would the theme. JS. 
Danielle
Danielle
Side note... did Supa just say my avatar was a tiger? Lol. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
Dude he just keeps repeating, "the first person to claim in similar claims is almost always telling the truth." When that's just not true. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
I just realized Meg could be the Mafia lawyer... it wouldn't fit the mechanics but it would the theme

Meg leaves during Season 2 though no? 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Yep I just did...

*takes a long deep inhale*
*takes a huge exhale*

That is how my days been going
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Assuming you get mod confirmed....

Right now I can't understand why our reads continue to be polar opposite...

Why are you banking on character claim analysis? I've never seen it reliably implemented before.

Budda can play a bit forward, but I don't think he's scum in part cuz of the math. Right now there are 8 living players, and let's assume 2 scum. Say we mislynch drafter today and have to lynch Hammer tomorrow (or vice versa). But wait! Budda doesn't get confirmed  on DP3 cuz he's scum. We'd lynch Budda, then Hammer (or vice versa) and should finish the game with 4 town to 1 scum (assuming scum successfully kill each night). So I don't think Budda is scum. It would be an inevitable scum loss. If in fact Budda is scum, he should just come out now for the sake of everyone instead of delaying the game for no reason...

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Honestly, I'm about done trying to convince people. Vaarka has asked to be replaced, we've heard from everyone. 

I'm gonna hammer in T-10 minutes unless otherwise told to wait

cause like i said, done with it. It doesn't matter who we lynch, but if they flip innocent like im pretty dang sure Drafter is gonna come up as. You/We lynch Hammer tomorrow, period. 

Hammer lynch doesn't look like it's gonna happen, and at this point it just seems a waste of time to try. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Buddamoose
Meg leaves during Season 2 though no? 
I told ya'll I saw season 2 but don't remember it much. I think she leaves and returns? If she does leave for good, it must be in season 3 of after I stopped watching. I'm pretty sure I finished season 2. I'm gonna watch season 3 when I have time... this game has piqued my interest. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
If in fact Budda is scum, he should just come out now for the sake of everyone instead of delaying the game for no reason...

I probably would if I was. I'm not

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
As previously established, Doc on me. 

Hammering in T-7

Vader
Vader

So everyone is lying? Because that's what this implies. 
Yep yep we cracked the case Scooby, every one is just a liar yep yep. No. Someone must obviously known what the similar town backstory is and made it into their own. Unless a power role like doc comes forth and tells their backstory, I will vote for Hammer. Until now, my strongest vote is Drafter
Omfg, it's not just a few people. It's every claimed PM is one way, and Hammers is entirely different. 
OMFG :00000 Everyone who claimed has been a useless vanilla expect for cops
Why are you operating as if both are telling the truth? Hammer or Drafter could be lying. Which person would you find most likely to be lying in a situation where everyone but one person corroborates X and Y thing.
Omg I think you are misreading me. I'm saying would rather trust someone not state hired to be a cop, or an actual cop in the storyline. Like seriously the dude is an actual cop
Your definition of "viable" is suspect. The reasons for suspecting you were mostly more than viable. They continue to be viable. I disagreed with them, but that's my interpretation of your actions, not others. Nor is your interpretation of your own actions, the necessarily accurate one. 
He didn't even say a reason how is that viable?

What are you talking about. Seriously, you say you aren't sheeping rational but you repeated, yet again, the same exact thing he did, which was nonsense. Drafter wasn't viewing Hammer as scum even through me trying to convince him. He ultimately found an independent reason that I hadn't yet to hold him as scummy. 
I haven't read what the dude is even talk about it's so much of it. AND YES HE WAS HIS LAST VOTE WAS ON HAMMER AND IT STILL IS TO PUSH A LYNCH!!!! Link me to his reason

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
UVC
Drafterman (4/5) - RM, TheHammer, GP, Supa

Unvote 

Hammer in T-4 minutes