Bloodline Day Phase 2

Author: Lunatic

Total: 397
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
why did you not interrogate drafter like this with his claim?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
My PM mentions danny rayburn by name and hints at the other children. It makes it crystal clear rob will be mafia by mentioning my husband.
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
His claim was short. Per him it didn't mention but that he was Sheriff Aguirre an investigator in Monroe county, thay his job was to do good sruff and bring justice to bad guys(lol like what?) and an explanation of cop. 

This is not at all consistent with my PM or the other full claim out on the board who I think is strong town.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
 if I thought he was scum I would be interrogating drafter like this. I think he is town, so i otherwise believe him. 
TheHammer
Debates: 0
TheHammer
It's worth noting that according to Wikipedia, my character has only been in seven episodes.

If Budda manages to lead town to mislynching a cop who got a guilty result, he's the best mafia player of all time.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheHammer
I think you have mafia but I think mafia has a framer (John)
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheHammer
Exactly Rational! Your PM mentions another character, hints at others, and provides backstory. His does not

Supas as he claimed is the same as yours and mine. It references other characters and provides backstory hints. 

TheHammer
TheHammer
-->
@Buddamoose
if I thought he was scum I would be interrogating drafter like this. I think he is town, so i otherwise believe him.
If I'm interpreting this correctly you're either rusty as mafia, or playing a straight up terrible town game.

"the guy that claimed cop with a guilty result is scum because of PM analysis"
"that same PM analysis would indicate drafter is scum but I townread him so it's irrelevant"
TheHammer
TheHammer
I'm going to sleep, I've got an exam tomorrow. Please don't do the dumb thing.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I take credit for saving hammer both d1 and d2 via not lynching.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
What's on Wikipedia doesn't matter. Why is the reason dumb Hammer? Your PM is structured in a far different manner than any other supplied claims. 

If multiple other people come out and corroborate otherwise, then I'll reconsider, but that's 3 - 1 currently. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
It is likely that a PR like cop may well have a different stucture to the rest of us. I will not say my role but it is not powerful like a cop is.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
he is saying you should always suspect even your most solid townread,

in mafia all are guilty until proven innocent unlike in real life.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheHammer
All drafter has claimed is his character. He has not mentioned anything else. So how would that PM analysis indicate anything regarding him? 

Call me stupid? Lol, all youve done is  , "omg thats dumb" and the aforementioned utter idiocy in logic and reading comprehension. 

You claimed cop, so what? I claimed inno child and that doesn't confirm me. Role =\= affiliation confirmation. You have acted scummy AF, period. There is no reason independent of your claim to believe you. But your claim is BS and doesn't match with the present claims. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
How is it likely rational? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
Actually if his PM didn't mention john at all I do get suspicious a little bit since his character was basically the 'boss' of where John works in season 1 if I am getting it correct from reading (no I haven't watched the show I made that explicit and am just smart but I admit I saw half of episode 1 before getting bored of the series).
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Upon what evidence are you basing that on? How often does variance in structure vary signfigantly as opposed to it being generally consistent? 

What games are you referencing? 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
I know "Lunatic" from years back on DDO, he's the type of guy who's let's say the opposite of OCD. He isn't the type to be rigid in something like mentioning other character's names in PMs but the fact John wasn't mentioned is somewhat weird.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Ok keep in mind, not just no characters mentioned, no backstory. Convenient considering there is zero backstory of sherriff aguirre on the bloodline wiki dont you think? 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
 rational, I'm not saying they have to match perfectly. But that vast of a difference? 

If others PM'S do not corroborate his PM, and rather corroborate with Supas, yours, and mine. Then he is assuredly lying. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
If others PM's come up similar to yours, Supas, and mine, and he's the odd man out. That's conclusive scum. Same way you got caught in beginners 1.2, and same way plenty of scum have been caught 👍. 

If others corroborate his PM we lynch Drafter. I'm not saying we still lynch him if people corroborate. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Corroborate with him i mean. If a couple people have a PM like he's claiming, then we lynch him tomorrow after drafter. This whole talk of a framer is SUS AF. Seems like ur setting this up for Drafter to be inno and give Hammer an out if he does. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
then we lynch him tomorrow after drafter.

If Drafter is town, we lynch him tomorrow. If Drafter is guilty, then he's clear, cause a bus this early of a player who is predominantly townread(Drafter) by a player who is null/scum read, would be poor strategy. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Also, his investigation doesn't make sense. He sus's Supadudz and you, but investigates drafter? It's not consistent.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
@Greyparrot
@Vaarka
@drafterman
Do your PM's mention characters/backstory? 

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman

Anyway, here is my paraphrased role PM:

I am Lenny Potts.

I am a retired detective and old friend of Robert.

I know about the Rayburn's history and feel guilty about how I failed them.

I have been doing my own detective work into Danny's death.

I am thus the one-shot cop.

Once per game, I can uncover the affiliation of another player.

I have results, but they are an inno.

We know there is a janitor, so the question is whether or not we trust Hammer's claim at all. It would seem silly to waste a fake claim and fake results to get a mislynch this early. But, sometimes people are silly. I don't know how likely it is that there is a framer, but if Hammer's claim is legit, then obviously I believe there is a framer.

The main issue I have is RM. I'm still not going to address him directly, but I will give the town some food for thought: 1. We know there is a janitor. 2. RM very firmly believes in a framer. 3. RM further believes that there are two scum teams (Earth and me; Danielle and Hammer). So basically RM is taking, at face value, results (in light of a framer) of a claim (in light of a janitor) of someone who he believes is scum.

The only thing that is causing me to waiver is my believe that Mafia wouldn't be so foolish as to waste their free fake claim so early, unless they have something else up their sleeve or are going to rely on blaming a framer when I flip inno.

For now, I unvote.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I think we use the word 'firmly' differently. Hypothesising isn't firmly believing.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
John had a major role in covering up the murder of Danny, he is probably the janitor not his partner because no other character fits that role.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If his partner is the janitor then it's still Rob meaning I'm clear.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Lenny potts doesnt fit your role AT ALL, nice try though.