Bloodline Day Phase 2

Author: Lunatic

Total: 397
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
Tell this imaginary report you have, who is innocent? Why would you hide that?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
>friend of robert
>robert is like 100% mafia in this game

>oops
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
I am thus the one-shot cop.

Once per game, I can uncover the affiliation of another player.

I have results, but they are an inno.

One shot? Results as in plural? 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Consider Rational, that Robert isnt in the game. So far the PM's have had references to John and Danny, no Robert. I think John is a mafia character. But the janitor leads me to believe the other character is Kevin, not Roberts. As though both Kevin and the sister helped hide that John killed Danny, Kevin further went on to kill Marco when Marco said he was going reveal that Danny was killed by John..

Given that John is a cop himself and thusly not many people view him as suspicious(he even runs for chief of police of some position like that), I think John may be GF. 

I'm gonna look up Lenny Potts. But fmpov it's important to note that justification so far have been loose to the role l, not exact fits. For example TUF hinted at LD with "you know the family is lying" but gives me inno child as a role. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Literally the first link when you search "Lenny Potts bloodline" 

Lenny Potts might be one of the only honest people on this whole damn show. A former detective and friend of Robert's, Lenny harbors guilt over not advocating for Danny when Robert attacked him after Sarah's death. Not only is Lenny knowledgeable about the family's tumultuous history, but he's also doing his own detective work to discover the truth about Danny's death

Rational, how TF does an investigative role not fit with Lenny Potts? 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
Results as in: "Do you have results?" "Yes, I do."

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Im sus of how drafter said he is 1x cop but says he has "reaults" and that "they" are inno. As in plural, as in not one-shot. It could have been a mistake in relaying like I made with relaying the wrong character. But unlike where Danny is mentioned in my PM(hence why I confused Danny as being my character instead of Nolan). 

However being DP2 im not sure Drafter would make a mistake like saying he has multiple results after only 1 NP. Think this may have been mistaken communication. 

Tbh inno child fits more with a 1x cop than a full fledged cop. But perhaps instead of one or no cops, there are multiple cops with flavors? 

Unvote

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
How do you have multiple results as a 1x cop AND it's only NP1? "They are inno" as in, multiple. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
and what is the inno result?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
That is quite the stretch. Even if I wasn't one-shot, I wouldn't have multiple results after a single night. I've never experienced this kind of line of questioning before. Everyone only ever gets a single "result" so how would this be a scum slip or a mistake? "Results" is just a generic way of saying I had an action and it resulted in some information.

And "they" is perfectly acceptable to use as a singular pronoun especially if you want to obscure the gender of the subject.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
However being DP2 im not sure Drafter as mafia would make a mistake like saying he has multiple results after only 1 NP. 

Fix'd. I wonder if this may be a bus. Hammer is sus AF. Him claiming cop with guilty being at L-1 is not an out of left field notion. It's blatantly obvious he hasn't been closely paying attention to the game in saying analysis of Drafters PM shows he is scum for the same reason I think he's BS'ing. But Drafter hadn't claimed fully yet, so what PM analysis? 

Hammer is scummy AF. With a janitored claim, it's possible Earth was cop. In fact given that with janitors you don't always recieve the entire role pm, sometimes all you get is role and maybe character. Hammers claimed PM being different would be in-line with maf not receiving the full PM from the janitor. 

Drafters response to it has been sus too. And if all he has is inno(s?) results then he should have outted them right away. Him or Hammer are getting lynched today. The idea of John being framer seems less then solid. The "framing" that happened in the show was failed framing regarding Kevin killing Marco. They(3 siblings) tried framing someone else and failed, thusly Kevin is in jail awaiting trial. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
True, as i said it very easily could be I'm looking too closely into it. You should be outting your inno. Cop + 1x cop + inno child, is a bit OP unless flavored fmpov. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
Sorry, I'm of the mind that you don't automatically out innocent results (an innocent result, if you want to be pedantic) unless it's to save the person from being lynched, because all you do is confirm a townie and create a target.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Could be Earth was cop, but maf didn't get full PM, just role+character, hence why thus far Hammers PM matches with zero others regarding it's total lack of reference to anyone other characters and backstory. Even if Earth wasnt cop, the claim Hammer made is legit scummy AF if nobody elses PM corroborates with the structure of his claimed PM. So far no other person has corroborated that. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Understanding that is generally true, we are lynching either you or Hammer. Hammer has a guilty in you so SoP would actually be we get ur result then lynch you. You hiding ur inno is pointless given that. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
Well, the question was why I didn't out it to begin with. My inno is on Danielle.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Btw, thoughts on RM/Hammer scum team? RM has been consistently disgenuinely presenting analysis on the show. He claims his character is the main character. He claims 1x cop doesn't fit with Lenny Potts. Neither of these is true. 

Then him saying Sheriff Aguirre fits with cop and is exactly the character he'd expect? How is that given he says he hasn't seen the show and has just researched it. Aguirre's backstory is not available on the wikia, Wikipedia, or Imdb from what I've seen. So what exactly is he basing that Aguirre is exactly the character who would be cop, if in the game? Why not Marco? Why not Lenny Potts? Why not any of the other law enforcement officers? 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@drafterman
Well, the question was why I didn't out it to begin with. My inno is on Danielle.

Given the guilty was already on you when you claimed an inno result, I figured that lynching you is SoP was already present and clear at the time. In retrospect, that was too much of an assumption to be making. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
We can go round and round with RM. We did this last phase regarding his character and you ultimately concluded that the things he was saying about his character were true (after you looked into it). I am definitely more suspect of him now than I was, given that he was "very sure" there was a framer (#76), but all of a sudden it's just "hypothesizing" (#117). To top that, I actually suspect Hammer less now. I think the most likely thing that has happened is I was framed (or Hammer is flavored) and RM is trying to capitalize on that to get a mislynch.

RM has been so sure there is a framer since last DP. And if there is a framer, that certainly balances out innocent child + cop + 1x cop. We get an extra investigation to counter act a failed one.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Buddamoose
Lynching me is never SOP
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I don't think there's a framer anymore I think John's the janitor as he 'cleans up the mess' when Danny dies legally and physically.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
investigative does. a role detective. a tracker sure, not a one-shot alignment checker. Lenny doesn't see 'good and bad' from what I know of his character.
drafterman
drafterman
Case in point.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
mine referenced robert calling him my abusive husband to my kids
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I have researched the cast and it's quite obvious who is linked to who and how. I don't need to explain how I put together a show without watching it.

This show is not storyline heavy at all, it's acting and script heavy instead to make it successful so the story is to be an easy spiderweb to piece together.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
that's how I knew if there was a real cop it would be Aguirre
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
is to me an easy* not to be
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
EVERYONE OUT YOUR CHARACTER NOW
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Rational, the "script" is the storyline... 

And actually yes, you do have to show that considering there is nothing on Aguirre in any synopsis and his character background is blank on the wiki. What are you basing it off of that Aguirre would be exactly the character that would be cop if in the show? 

If it's "easy" to piece together, it should be easy to explain and source. Broswer history, go back to the article(s) you saw this evidence, and just effing show it man. 

@Drafter- Its true Rational has been certain there is a framer. Does Rational not usually act as if his word is gospel? It's pretty clear he thought John was framer based off synopsis like this

The three decide to cover up the murder by moving Danny's body. John eventually sets a boat on fire to create an explosion that would frame Danny's death. Unsatisfied with what she is told, Sally turns to family friend and retired detective Lenny Potts to privately investigate the matter

Note, cover up = janitor

Frame = framer (though not really because nobody in specific was framed. It was "framed" as an accident from an explosion. 

But it's interesting to note that even if he is reading the script, his own claimed character seeking out your claimed character is shortly after Danny turns up dead. 

The more claims that come out, and the more I look up this show, the more the theme pattern here seems to be mafia = who killed Danny/helped hide he was. Town = characters who are trying to figure out the truth of Danny's death. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Woops link to the previous posts quote box. You'll find that at the end of the season 2 synopsis.