Total Drama Island Mafia DP1

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 172
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
I am still okay with a warren lynch. He seems full of shit, and am regretting being honest a bit
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Barney
37 you have to infer but it’s pretty clear
71 he quite literally calls it bullshit. I realize this was after I said he admitted it (37 is enough for that though) but it was before you posted this. Please read the thread.

Singularity is Wylted by the way
warren42
warren42
-->
@Singularity
Full of shit how?

Pretty much all I’ve said so far was that you were lying. You knew you were lying, I knew you were lying, and you knew that I knew that you were lying.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@warren42
Singularity is Wylted by the way
I have always known that, and I glad to see some of the posts from her on here being quite open about it. I will still try to be respectful of her choice to now be a woman, even if I find it weird in a Buffalo Bill kind of way.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
@warren42
@Singularity
37 you have to infer but it’s pretty clear
#37: "It doesn't matter, they will still want to hear from you."

I don't know her well enough to infer what you infered.

71 he quite literally calls it bullshit. I realize this was after I said he admitted it (37 is enough for that though) but it was before you posted this. Please read the thread.
#71 "Sometimes it is a scum thing. My character is correct my cop claim is obviously bullshit.  We have some reads. Warren is not in my town pile but we have multiple compelling things happening. " [bold highlight added]

I missed that one.

UNVOTE,
VTL Singularity
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@warren42
I suspected you because of early posts. I super analyzed them and they indicate guilt. With in your first 5 posts, I think you gave youself away
Singularity
Singularity
After Ragnar jumping on an easy band wagon and now just jumping onto a bandwagon he mistakenly thinks will be easy, and actually not even trying to scum hunt, I am leaning scum on him. VTL RAGNAR
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Barney
I have always known that, and I glad to see some of the posts from her on here being quite open about it. I will still try to be respectful of her choice to now be a woman, even if I find it weird in a Buffalo Bill kind of way.
Okay, transphobic piece of shit
Singularity
Singularity
post number 5 warren votes for that user, and says "let's kill the new guy".  It is my opinion, scum tend to want to ease the tension of early votes because anyone taking an adversarial position on them, they percieve as dangerous. So they soften the blow in these necessary types of micro conflicts.

post 7 and 9, warren tries to break up pie's reads. I have seen scum break up reads before. It is a minor thing at this stage, but leans towards scummy. He is focused too much on pie's RVS and already trying to break down the logic of some randomly thrown out name. The whole thing feels forced. 

In post 16, warren says "sup wylted". 

He knows I go after my scum reads hard, so he seems to be trying to buddy me here. I don't see any other motive for greeting.

Singularity
Singularity
Warren also seems to be too relaxed with all that pressure I put on him. I removed my vote but he was at L1 and refusing to claim. In his shoes I would have definitely claimed there. I don't know. He seemed to non chalant about the whole situation. My initial thoughts about him not role claiming with pressure is that he knows fake claiming is very very dangerous right now, with no other roles outted and he was afraid he would be caught. 

Now that I am rereading his posts I am becoming more certain he is scum. Any member of town has motive to full claim there, but scum is the only faction that would make things worse with a claim right now, with so little information out.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
User_2006 [1/5] warren42
Cookie[1/5] iLikePie5
Ragnar [1/5] Singularity
Singularity [1/5] Ragnar
warren42
warren42
-->
@Singularity
I was never at L-1, and if so I didn't realize it. Pretty sure I got to L-2 and that was it.

New people are easiest to pressure and sort as a result. That said, this guy seems like he might just be trolling and he actually knows what he's doing.

Unvote

If you still scumread me why are you voting for Ragnar? Unless you think you've already found the mafia team and it's exactly me/Ragnar?
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Warren is more aggressive as scum than he is being now and Wylted is just being Wylted
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
bruh these mindgames remind me of deathnote lol 
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
ilikepie removed his vote on me, forum post # 81
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
User_2006 [1/5] iLikePie5
Ragnar [1/5] Singularity
Singularity [1/5] Ragnar

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@warren42
Too lazy to remove my vote and the L2 was with my vote not officially attached but committed
Singularity
Singularity
Itttle cookies posts are really bother g me now
warren42
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
How are you going to say "Wylted is just being Wylted" and implying that he's obviously fucking around but you sheeped his claim to vote for me
Barney
Barney
-->
@Singularity
After Ragnar jumping on an easy band wagon and now just jumping onto a bandwagon he mistakenly thinks will be easy, and actually not even trying to scum hunt, I am leaning scum on him. VTL RAGNAR
Interesting that you believe there to have already been a band wagon going for you, to which I was able to jump on. Please do share the other names, perhaps a link to one of Supa's vote counts?

Without more to go on with anyone else, I've attempted to form a wagon to target a liar. You've been caught in at least three lies within the first day, and IMO compulsive lairs are a liability to town.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Singularity
Okay, transphobic piece of shit
A more correct term is trollphobic.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
I'm saying that I don't think he's scum, he's just being Wylted, and because he admitted that he was lying

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Barney
Mine is not a band wagon lol. I am referring g to your internal thoughts. Your internal thoughts probably look like this.

"Wylted admitted to lying, so a band wagon will probably form. I should jump on that before the actual wagon begins so I can claim to be first and not bandwagoning"

Singularity
Singularity
What are the motives behind me admitting to lying? Anyone care to ponder that? My read on warren became a bit softer so instead of putting him at 80% scum it is closer to 60%. Cause I could have just doubled down on the lie tomorrow if I was correct or more than likely scum would think I was honest and they would waste an NK on me
Barney
Barney
-->
@Singularity
Since you apparently have the superpower of mind reading, we should have sent you to the championship, as you could have won the game in the first day by just giving a list of who is secretly thinking scummy thoughts.
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Barney
Since you apparently have the superpower of mind reading, we should have sent you to the championship, as you could have won the game in the first day by just giving a list of who is secretly thinking scummy thoughts.
lol damn bruh
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Singularity
Itttle cookies posts are really bother g me now
lol ok 
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Barney
No,you guys don't respect me enough to nominate me, and I seen the list of names of people nominated you guys think are better than me. So I feel really insulted everytime people are chosen each time it rolls around. Luckily whoever actually gets I  usually deserves it but to see the other nominations without my name hurts.

Also I can read minds.  IRL people are often surprised at my level of empathy and ability to tell what is going on with them. I probably would be dead without this level of empathy to be honest
Singularity
Singularity
Post 117 is just some of the reason. Deflection and the jokin . attitude
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I think my vote today will remain on User. He hasn’t done anything substantive. He dodged my question which there’s no reason to do unless you’re scum.