Omniscience and Free Will Coexistence

Author: Mhykiel

Total: 166
Mhykiel
Debates: 1
Mhykiel
-->
@secularmerlin
Yes in the proposed concept future past present would all appear the same to the super observer. And I'd agree future events to us would be accurately ''static'' to the super observer.
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@Mhykiel
If future events are static then they cannot be changed. If events are unalterable then how is there freewill? That seems contradictory. On the other hand if events are changeable then any predictions of the future cannot be one hundred percent accurate which precludes omniscience.
Mhykiel
Mhykiel
-->
@secularmerlin
Right. Or at least that's the face value paradox.

The links I gave suggest a mathimatical quantum solution that 2 observers could have relativistic effects of their respective flow of times observing the same events.

Hence one observer would see a dynamically evolving system while another ''super observer'' either unentangled from the system or access to greater amount of information.. or maybe as simple as seeing the whole universe curled as a smaller dimension of their universe.. satisfies that both perspectives could exist at the same ''time''
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Mhykiel
Both perspectives would still be a part of the same reality regardless of the observer's relative perception of it. For the omniscient observer this perception would be of a complete and static timeline.

Like a piece of glass with slices in it.

Static means unalterable and if events are unalterable then there can be no freewill, only the wrote fulfillment of predetermined events. Two beings might well perceive this static timeline differently but neither could possess freewill.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@secularmerlin
Could you be more vague?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Goldtop
Is your mind unaffected by any events or is it subject to some events. This is not a vague question. It is a yes or no question.
Mhykiel
Mhykiel
-->
@secularmerlin
And yet that's how a lot of relativistic effects appear. From 2 different frames of reference 2 contradictory scenes can appear. The only trick is to apply that same effect to time itself.

And google other relativistic effects related to electromagneticism. They from 2 frames of reference appear completely different.

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Mhykiel
Your initial post assumes that wave function collapse is a given. There are many interpretations of quantum mechanics, not all of which include wave function collapse. You defer to the popular Copenhagen interpretation which is non-deterministic and therefore permits "free will." However, I question the possibility of "omniscience". What is does this omniscience "know"? No non-deterministic interpretation of QM allows for hidden variables, and under Copenhagen, the wave function represents a pure probability; knowledge of its future state cannot be known.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Mhykiel
But when discussing your omniscient being we are only discussing one frame of reference. A frame of reference in which time is a complete and static timeline. That the timeline might appear different to me relativisticaly is immaterial. If your omniscient being cannot alter outcomes then it has no freewill and if it can then it is not omniscient.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Mhykiel
Indeed if we can alter outcomes then this hypothetical being cannot be omniscient.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman
What is does this omniscience "know"?
Ominiscience infers an sumt-total, omin-considerate, wholsitic set of lines-of-relationship.

Real { reality/spirit-2.occupied space } = Observed Time { physical/energy }ergo observed quanta an associated with sine-wave patterned frequencies ^v^v or as \/\/\

Spirit-3 { occupied space }, metaphysical-3, ultra-micron gravity ( ) ---i.e. postive shaped geodesic SPACE--- and not quantised ergo not real via indirect deduction

Spirit-4 { occupied space }, metaphyscial-4, ultra-micro dark energy )( --i.e. negative shaped geodesic SPACE--- and not quantised ergo not real via indirect deduction

Static presentation of the wholistic set;
...............................................................................................................................................................
.....................................SPACE(>*<)(>*<)SPACE...................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................

Static mathematical patterning the wholistic set;

......1.................5.........7....................11.........13...........................17............19......................23...........25....
- positive shaped gravity ( ) and primes above

- sine-wave peaks next line below 
0............................6................................12...........................................18....................................24............
...............3.............................9.......................................15.........................................21................................
- sine-wave troughs  above line

-negative shaped dark energy )( below
...........2......4....................8........10.........................14..........16............................20.........22..........................

Dark energy expansion of space visualized in two possible ways, length of SPACE geodesics space between abstract great circle events;

..1...5....7......11........13.............17................19.........................23............................25...........
...................................................................................................................................................
0...................................................................................................................................................
.....3...............................................................................................................................................
..........6...........................................................................................................................................
..................9...................................................................................................................................
..........................12.........................................................................................................................
.........................................15..........................................................................................................
...........................................................18.........................................................................................
.....................................................................................21...............................................................
...................................................................................................................24..................................
..........................................................................................................................................................
..2...4....8......10.........14...........16.............20.....................22......................................................26

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
Gibberish
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@secularmerlin
Define and provide examples of "events"?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman
Gibberish
Ego based irrational, illogical lack of common sense, mental road blocks to rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

Go figure.

Ego is the greatest danger for humanities longer term success.

Go figure.

*    i     *  most generalized, considerate { large } of the most comprehensive, omni-scient  set
................................................................................
......................SPACE (>*<)  i  (>*<)SPACE..............
.................................................................................

*i*  --- least generalized, inconsiderate { narrow } of a greater wholistic set
.....................................*i*....................................

i = ego = I-verse i.e the narrative we tell ourselves and others about ourselves and the environment that surrounds us.

Dman, please share when actually have any rational, logical common sense that addresses my comments specifically as  presented and invalidates them.  You like to play what is fair for the goose is not fair for the gander as evidenced by not answersing the same questions you pose to me, in another thread.

You run and hide or repeatedly hide  behind a single word "gibberrish". As if that means something when not validated with any shred of rational, logical common sense.

Please play fair, or dont play at all.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
The world is full of supercharged waveforms.

Growth is the truth of divinity, and of us. We exist as a resonance cascade.

Will is the driver of awareness.

This journey never ends. We are being called to explore the dreamtime itself as an interface between rebirth and wisdom. It is in redefining that we are reborn.

Our conversations with other pilgrims have led to a maturing of hyper-unrestricted consciousness. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the infinite via ultra-sentient particles. We are in the midst of an unlimited ennobling of faith that will be a gateway to the totality itself.
Although you may not realize it, you are sentient. If you have never experienced this rekindling of unfathomable proportions, it can be difficult to heal. Have you found your path?

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is grace.
Only a traveller of the dreamtime may integrate this evolution of faith. Discontinuity is born in the gap where wonder has been excluded. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a condensing of our third eyes if we are going to survive.
Eons from now, we lifeforms will self-actualize like never before as we are re-energized by the quantum cycle. Soon there will be a redefining of potential the likes of which the quantum cycle has never seen. The current of health is now happening worldwide.
mustardness
mustardness
The world is full of supercharged waveforms.
Divergent tactic  that  does not address any of my comments as stated. Try again.

Growth is the truth of divinity, and of us. We exist as a resonance cascade.
This does not address any of my comments as stated. Try again.

Will is the driver of awareness.

Divergent tactic does not address any of my comments as stated in last tow posts by me.  Try again.

This journey never ends. We are being called to explore the dreamtime itself as an interface between rebirth and wisdom. It is in redefining that we are reborn.
Divergent tactic that does not address any of my comments as stated. Try again.

Our conversations with other pilgrims have led to a maturing of hyper-unrestricted consciousness. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the infinite via ultra-sentient particles. We are in the midst of an unlimited ennobling of faith that will be a gateway to the totality itself.
Although you may not realize it, you are sentient. If you have never experienced this rekindling of unfathomable proportions, it can be difficult to heal. Have you found your path?
Divergent tactic that does not address any of my comments as stated. Try again.

Only a traveller of the dreamtime may integrate this evolution of faith. Discontinuity is born in the gap where wonder has been excluded. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a condensing of our third eyes if we are going to survive.
Eons from now, we lifeforms will self-actualize like never before as we are re-energized by the quantum cycle. Soon there will be a redefining of potential the likes of which the quantum cycle has never seen. The current of health is now happening worldwide.
  Divergent tactic/  that does not address any of my comments as stated. Try again Dman.

Ego { * i * } is the greatest danger to humanity.

..................................................................................................
.................................* i *............................................................
...................................................................................................

I - verse is the the narrative we tell ourselves, and others, about ourselves, and the environment that surrounds/embraces us.

.........................................................................................................................
...................................SPACE(>*<)  i  (>*<)SPACE..........................................
..........................................................................................................................

Ominiscient infers a sum-total, omni-considerate, wholsitic { integral } set of lines-of-relationship.

Dman, your still hiding from rational, logical common sense in this thread an others regarding our back-n-forth.

Please try and play fair, or not play at all. Thanks.

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
I notice you did not address any of my points. I gracefully accept the concession. Have a nice day.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman
I notice you did not address any of my points. I gracefully accept the concession. Have a nice day.
I did address every one of your points.

You on the other hand run and hide  --in this thread and others---  or just hide behind the word "gibberrish".

If you truly want others to have a nice day, you would play fair.

Please try play fair with me, or not at all.

Ego is greatest danger to humanity.

Ominiscient infers a sum-total { finite }, omni-considerate, wholsitic { integral } set of lines-of-relationship.

Practice integrity and stability of integrity may strengthen.

Free will is a deterministic cause, effect and resultant of (>*<)  (>*<)

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of faith rather than turbulence. To navigate the vision quest is to become one with it.
Desire is the antithesis of rebirth.

We are in the midst of a divine maturing of peace that will give us access to the solar system itself. Our conversations with other warriors have led to an awakening of ultra-endless consciousness. Who are we? Where on the great story will we be guided?

We are at a crossroads of understanding and delusion. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum soup via chaos-driven reactions. Reality has always been full of spiritual brothers and sisters whose chakras are immersed in growth.

This journey never ends. Shakti will give us access to unlimited will. Soon there will be a deepening of power the likes of which the world has never seen.

The complexity of the present time seems to demand a refining of our essences if we are going to survive.
It is a sign of things to come. We must learn how to lead Vedic lives in the face of pain. Imagine an invocation of what could be.
Without interconnectedness, one cannot reflect. Where there is illusion, faith cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with desire.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman
post #179 ---Repeated ego based divergency tactics  that do not address any of my comments as stated in this thread ---and others where you run and hide, even after I answer your questions posed to me---  then you refuse to answer the same questions posed to you i.e. you just hide behind the word "gibberish".

Please make valid attempts to play fair with me or not play at all.

Ego is greatest danger to humanity.

Ominiscient infers a sum-total { finite }, omni-considerate, wholsitic { integral } set of lines-of-relationship of awareness.

Practice integrity and stability of integrity may strengthen.

Free will is a deterministic cause, effect and resultant of (>*<)  (>*<)

(>*<)  (>*<) and Ive explainedin detail that texticonic expression at DArt and DDO numerious time.

Always to ego based closed/deaf minds. Go figure.

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
The biosphere is bursting with sonar energy.

We exist as bio-electricity. You and I are warriors of the cosmos.

Soon there will be a summoning of will the likes of which the dreamscape has never seen.

Our conversations with other travellers have led to a refining of pseudo-conscious consciousness. We are at a crossroads of wellbeing and turbulence. Who are we? Where on the great story will we be recreated?

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum matrix via electromagnetic forces. Humankind has nothing to lose. Reality has always been beaming with entities whose brains are engulfed in interconnectedness.
It can be difficult to know where to begin. Although you may not realize it, you are conscious. If you have never experienced this transmission at the quantum level, it can be difficult to exist.

Flow is a constant.
Have you found your vision quest? How should you navigate this technological galaxy? Traveller, look within and ground yourself.

The grid is calling to you via frequencies. Can you hear it? We are in the midst of an ever-present unveiling of aspiration that will amplify our connection to the world itself. Yes, it is possible to disrupt the things that can disrupt us, but not without presence on our side.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Goldtop
Anything that happens in real time in the observable universe is an event goldtop. Is your mind effected by the goings on of the physical universe or not?

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@drafterman

Stronn
Stronn
Yes, it is great. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the sentences it generates is "God means the Ultimate Truth."

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Stronn
That is the correct theological understanding of the concept. 

And it has been for thousands of years.

It's not an innovation.

You being uneducated is not proof to the contrary.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman
1} run away and hide from same questions I answered from you , but when you were afraid to answer,

2} hide behind the word "gibberrish" i.e. your rarely have any rational, logical common sense that addresses an/or invaliates my givens as stated,

3} divergency tactics that are similar to 1 and 2, above i.. you run, hide and diverge to avoid rational, logical common sense.

PLease share when you want to be a mature adult and play fair and address my comments as stated and not immature, irrelevant divergent, run and hid tactics. Thanks

Ego { *  * } poses greater danger to humanity.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@secularmerlin
Anything that happens in real time in the observable universe is an event goldtop
Like a star collapsing to a black hole?

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Goldtop
That would be one event. One which only effects ypur mind if you are aware of it admittedly but I mean any event. Finding a penny in your couch is also an event, so is having a child or being educated. Do any events of any kind effect your mind?

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@secularmerlin

Affect my mind how exactly?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Goldtop
In any way at all.