Debates: 6
Melcharaz

Lines up with U.N. and what they plan to do in 2030 agenda

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@CaptainSceptic
Why are you arguing how he got the information instead of what the information. Stop trying to argue something that is completely irrelevant to the topic. If you have anything to say about the Flynn case then please do.
CaptainSceptic
Debates: 8
CaptainSceptic
-->
@ILikePie5
If you are going to have effective intelligent dialogue, you should not be plagiarising.  You are admonishing me for bringing it up and expecting an honest standard level, yet you do not admonish the offender for the plagiarism.

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@CaptainSceptic
if you take this forum that seriously you are going to be very disappointed and should probably look elsewhere for whatever it is you seek.
CaptainSceptic
Debates: 8
CaptainSceptic
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
So by pointing out someone's post is plagiarism, it is my problem for being too serious?

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@CaptainSceptic
you took the time and effort to post what you did, to the extent that you did, which you have the right to do.   Whether here or on the other site, I have never, ever seen that done before, ever, why?  because no one cares, no one takes it that seriously.  Sure there had to be a first time and you are it, congratz.
If it was a formal debate then sure, but this is the forums.  If you want to make that kind of effort go for it, just don't be surprised when no one cares.
Don't get me wrong I did get some entertainment value from it.  The formality of the forums does not appear to meet your expectations is all.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Everyone here is anonymous, so everything posted to this forum is attributed to a person with no identity and next to no contact information considering most people use fake emails for these kinds of anonymous forums and IP traces don't guarantee identity confirmation. The idea of people claiming ownership by posting on this forum is beyond ludicrous.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@CaptainSceptic
No one really cares about it. Can we please get to your objections in the Flynn case