so what idiots here think this was a planned pandemic, or support 'plandemic' the documentary?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 35
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
-->
@Athias
just because there are a bunch of coronavirus patents in the past doesn't mean anything. for one, there are several types of corona viruses in existence, but the covid 19 isn't included and is what is important. 

i notice you can't find any credible sources to back up your conspiracy theories. is that part of the conspiracy? that even a half decent journalist out there can't put together what you've found and come out with it? is the whole media establishment in on it?
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@n8nrgmi
just because there are a bunch of coronavirus patents in the past doesn't mean anything. for one, there are several types of corona viruses in existence, but the covid 19 isn't included and is what is important. 
You didn't read the references did you? Try again, and this time read my references. Otherwise, there's no point.

i notice you can't find any credible sources to back up your conspiracy theories
My sources are credible. Your contradictions are not.

Is that part of the conspiracy?
Irrelevant.

that even a half decent journalist out there can't put together what you've found and come out with it?
Your incredulity is irrelevant.

is the whole media establishment in on it?
Well, I suspect the mass media is.

I await your response. Should you have any objections to the references I provided, let me know and elaborate on the reasoning for your objection.

ASIDE: There aren't several types of corona viruses; there are only strains which are characterized by the severity of the symptoms caused, their transmission, and their capacity for mutation. This current strain, CoVID-19 was caused by a previous strain, mentioned in my references. Thus, I know you didn't read them. You asked for sources; I provided them to you. Do your diligence and read them.
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
-->
@Athias
is there a covid19 patent in that list of patents? i doubt it. just because covid19 evolves doesn't mean anything if all that is patented are past coronaviruses. what are you trying to prove if there's no covid19 patent?
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@n8nrgmi
is there a covid19 patent in that list of patents? i doubt it. just because covid19 evolves doesn't mean anything if all that is patented are past coronaviruses. what are you trying to prove if there's no covid19 patent?
So once again, you haven't read the references. (Don't demand references if you have no intention of reading them.) And, I'm not trying to prove anything. If I knew with certainty this were a planned pandemic, then this entire discussion would be useless. I suspect as much based on the patents for the virus, the programs governments have run using biological warfare for population control, and the government's response measures. At the very least, one ought to be skeptical rather than presumed "idiotic" because they don't rely solely on the reputation of institutions like IVY League schools, popular magazines, or government.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
 IVY League schools..

Especially specific schools funded by the Chinese Communist Government.

It's also a shame that mass media early on took Chinese propaganda and ran it as the truth before the public discovered what was going on.