Author: Lucky

Read-only
Total: 804
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@coal
Zaradi may be able to be a brat but there is nothing about what he has said so far that is ignorant. 
I am referring to the part where he had his mind made up about me before the ragnar business even came into play. You yourself were asking him for a full page why he still had his vote on me at that point, so you know what I am talking about here.
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
The fucking depressing thing I can't even townread this AtE, which I normally do, because I can see both town!lunatic and scum!lunatic getting pissed off for being lynched for things that he doesn't perceive as scummy. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@coal
It's only a handful of posts, you can read it for yourself.

• The game is a bit stagnant.
  • I was absent there yesterday as well.
  • We are at MYLO. 
  • I think Ragnar is obv scum who lynched a claimed BP at the moment this game started because he thought town was distracted. 
  • The rest of town is unconvinced and
  • we're trying to decide whether to VTNL
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
It's whatever. If I am lynched, I am lynched. But god forbid if I am allowed to replace oro, will I be letting coal off the hook next day phase. And maybe you can get past your dumb fvck read of me to work towards an actual solution. Did you not think what coal did by inquiring publicly and loudly about Ragnars claim was scummy? I got the vibe you did.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
I  am not asking you to remove your vote btw, I know you have your mind made up. But since we got time and your on, and I havent been hammered yet, just play along. Assume I am dead and flip town. Do you see any merit to what coal did as being pro town?
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
fvck
Your DDO is showing lol.

. Did you not think what coal did by inquiring publicly and loudly about Ragnars claim was scummy? I got the vibe you did.
Remind me which part in particular you're talking about?
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Zaradi
The fucking depressing thing I can't even townread this AtE, which I normally do, because I can see both town!lunatic and scum!lunatic getting pissed off for being lynched for things that he doesn't perceive as scummy. 
TUF's emotional outbursts have no impact on the assessment or conclusion; all of that is non-unique, and, as you correctly note, not helpful to interpreting his behavior.   

There's enough to work with otherwise that this doesn't even need to be considered, and it shouldn't anyway, so I am comfortable with this lynch and I have been since I said as much earlier.  

There are plenty of things TUF could do to get me to change my mind but he isn't doing any of them.  

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
Your profile pic looks like luke skywalker fighting my profile pic
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
Remind me which part in particular you're talking about?
Your interactions with coal on page 22, and 23 after Ragnar revealed what he did. I got the vibe you were getting scum vibes from coal for the same reasons I was.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Your profile pic looks like luke skywalker fighting my profile pic
Yeah, I guess it does lol. It's cover art for the Stand, the King book I am currently reading and loving.
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
Do you see any merit to what coal did as being pro town?
No but not pro-town =/= scum indicative. I don't think any of the discussion from any side surrounding Ragnar has been pro-town. But I don't scumread him for it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
No but not pro-town =/= scum indicative. I don't think any of the discussion from any side surrounding Ragnar has been pro-town. But I don't scumread him for it.
But you and I were reminding him the whole time it wasn't pro-town and he continued on with it anyway. That's where malicious intent =/= Naive townie is determined.
coal
coal
-->
@Lunatic
And yet you aren't making the same case against Danielle?  In fact you are warning Danielle against town reading me even though she and I both independently came to the same conclusion?  

Presumably because you know we're both town and you are actively trying to lay the foundation for my mislynch.... 

Again there are plenty of things you could be doing to change my mind about you but instead of doing any of them you are making non-unique arguments for why I am scum but you are actively treating Danielle as town even though based on your own logic you should be arguing that both Danielle and I are the scum team.  So again nothing you are doing makes sense as town.   At all.  Zero.  

And you are going to die today. 
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
But you and I were reminding him the whole time it wasn't pro-town and he continued on with it anyway. That's where malicious intent =/= Naive townie is determined.
Not...really. It just shows that coal was tunneling on Ragnar, which was, as you noted, anti-town. Anti-town =/= scum indicative. Townies do things that are anti-town all the time. You have to ask yourself if the anti-town play is coming from a town perspective or a scum perspective, but that relies on the 'behavioral analysis' stuff that you enjoy not using.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah, I guess it does lol. It's cover art for the Stand, the King book I am currently reading and loving.
fucking love the Stand.  I know Boulder well- the house where Abigail lived, the bandshell, Chautauqua, etc  Perfect book to be reading rn

"Cibola!  My life for you!"
(boom)
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Zaradi
I hate your answer. If you look at 662 where you say
 I dunno if Lunatic hinted at having a role though (Zaradi did)
that's time stamped as posted eight minutes before you posted 663 where you say
I just remembered this post. If you're the mason, say so. If you're not then I have no idea why you would say this.
So I highly doubt this was the reason you had at the time of writing 662. What was that reason?

That is exactly the reason. I remembered you saying you had a role and then it took me 8 minutes to find the post apparently. 

Anyway I really can't read all the following posts after this cuz I'm on work calls for a little while longer but this actually verifies my thought process so thanks.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
And yet you aren't making the same case against Danielle?  In fact you are warning Danielle against town reading me even though she and I both independently came to the same conclusion? 
The same case applies to Danielle, you are more scummy though because you were actively being anti-town when by trying to theorize about ragnars role when he claimed. Danielle is secondary for trying to publicly out the second mason, and for following much of the same BS reasoning that not pushing for it lets ragnar off the hook. I argued with Dani for 3 pages about how her behavior just as anti town as yours lol. 

Presumably because you know we're both town and you are actively trying to lay the foundation for my mislynch.... 

This makes no sense given the predicament I am in. I have accepted I am todays lynch, and that's okay. If I am town why would I be laying the foundation for a mislynch after my death lol You have to know what you just said sounds absurd.

Again there are plenty of things you could be doing to change my mind about you but instead of doing any of them you are making non-unique arguments for why I am scum but you are actively treating Danielle as town even though based on your own logic you should be arguing that both Danielle and I are the scum team.  So again nothing you are doing makes sense as town.   At all.  Zero.  
Doubtful there is anything I could do to change your mind, but that isn't my priority right now because you are probably scum. If someone isn't giving you a handy under the table about all your reads, then in your mind, they quite clearly are against you lol.

And you are going to die today. 
This gloating won't look so good for you when I flip buddy old pal. And if I replace back in, Im comin for ya sonny.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
fucking love the Stand.  I know Boulder well- the house where Abigail lived, the bandshell, Chautauqua, etc  Perfect book to be reading rn

"Cibola!  My life for you!"
(boom)

G-R-E-A-T, that spells moon! I love the stand. LAWS YES I do. lol 
coal
coal
I love how TUF only admits the flaws when he's beaten over the head with them.  Second major time now.  Actually the third if you count his reaction to Zaradi's initial case against him.  
Zaradi
Zaradi
Things to do tomorrow:

Analyze Ragnar's wagon
Analyze Lunatic's wagon
Get Ragnar's claim.
Potentially more depending on flips
Lunatic
Lunatic
Not...really. It just shows that coal was tunneling on Ragnar, which was, as you noted, anti-town. Anti-town =/= scum indicative. Townies do things that are anti-town all the time. You have to ask yourself if the anti-town play is coming from a town perspective or a scum perspective, but that relies on the 'behavioral analysis' stuff that you enjoy not using.
I was the one who made the same statement earlier when I responded to you remember? It's why I continued to town read Coal earlier, where my instincts would have scum read him for lying about not reading the OP. I don't use the same logic consistently when judging different players. But we can't pretend that Coal didn't know what he was doing and the implications of the consequences when he was told he was wrong. And he pretended to care for a minute when he unvoted ragnar to make it look like he was giving it careful consideration, but still hasn't dropped the issue with it, since he turned on me for doing literally the same thing you did. That's where it shows he is going for whatever mislynch he can get a hold of. I wish you could see it because we are so narrowly missing being on the same page, because of the earlier exchange we had.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
I love how TUF only admits the flaws when he's beaten over the head with them.  Second major time now.  Actually the third if you count his reaction to Zaradi's initial case against him.  
I love how YYW stops responding and makes vague over-arching statements when he doesn't have a response ;-)
coal
coal
I was the one who made the same statement earlier when I responded to you remember? It's why I continued to town read Coal earlier, where my instincts would have scum read him for lying about not reading the OP. I don't use the same logic consistently when judging different players. But we can't pretend that Coal didn't know what he was doing and the implications of the consequences when he was told he was wrong. And he pretended to care for a minute when he unvoted ragnar to make it look like he was giving it careful consideration, but still hasn't dropped the issue with it, since he turned on me for doing literally the same thing you did. That's where it shows he is going for whatever mislynch he can get a hold of. I wish you could see it because we are so narrowly missing being on the same page, because of the earlier exchange we had.
The above is TUF's post 771

Remember this tomorrow. 
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
But we can't pretend that Coal didn't know what he was doing and the implications of the consequences when he was told he was wrong.
This is where our reads diverged. You scumread him for doing something so decidedly anti-town and continuing to do so. I townread him for it because no scum player who values their life is going to act in a decidedly anti-town manner. Hence why your unvote and defense of Ragnar was also NAI, because both town and scum have reasons to defend and not lynch a softed TPR.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
This is where our reads diverged. You scumread him for doing something so decidedly anti-town and continuing to do so.
How is it decidedly anti-town if I am the only one who seems to think so? Also what about danielle, she followed his same logic?
Lunatic
Lunatic
I feel like zaradi agrees with me but is so intent to be right about the earlier case, that he wants to pretend we dis-agree here. Its unfortunate. 
coal
coal
CAN WE GET A TIME COUNT?
Lucky
Debates: 0
Lucky
Official Vote Count

Lunatic [4]: coal (635), sui_generis (723), Zaradi (729), Danielle (735),
coal [2]: Lunatic (646), Ragnar (649),
Ragnar [1]: oromagi (669),
Danielle [0]:
Objectivity [0]:
oromagi [0]:
Zaradi [0]:
airmax1227 [0]:
sui_generis [0]:

Not Voting [1]: airmax1227,

With 8 in play, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in 50 minutes, at 7:10pm EST Friday, May 22nd.

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Zaradi

Yep. I've done the same lol. There were times when I was scum yet flipped out at poor town logic. I think that's what's happening here: TUF genuinely thinks we have a bad reason for FOSing him but he's probs still scum (and the reasons aren't actually bad).

The only people I'm not town reading are the inactives (Airmax an Oro) plus Ragnar I guess, though I'm willing to entertain Ragnar's innocence more now. That still makes TUF look scummier though. I'd like to NL or vtl TUF so that's probs where my vote will stay. Fortunately I'll prob be done with work before 8 but definitely not before 7. Magic and I are looking to play in the Live Mafia game tonight if you are around. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
I think that's what's happening here: TUF genuinely thinks we have a bad reason for FOSing him but he's probs still scum (and the reasons aren't actually bad).
The reason being that I (as well as zaradi) thought it was obvious that ragnar was claiming a power role and pushing for information was scummy? You are absolutely unable to see why a townie would do that?