Author: Lucky

Read-only
Total: 804
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Zaradi
The fact that I agree with both of your reads so far is why I am not VTLing you, if you were curious.  Even if you were reluctantly aggressive with Oro and you were bring bratty/teasing with Adam, the reads aren't wrong and while it seems like you might be putting out feelers to generate a potential mislynch I think it is more likely your style to just be doing what you're doing.   

I am still thinking about you (with your shirt on, if you were wondering).
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
When did I say I was scared of pressure?
So you're okay with me pressuring you for shits and giggles and it's all good in the hood?
coal
coal
-->
@oromagi
What are your reads on Danielle and Max?
coal
coal
MOD:  PLEASE POST A VOTE COUNT.
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@coal
I am still thinking about you (with your shirt on, if you were wondering).
There is is. You made me wait 200 posts for it.
coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi
Why do you want to pressure TUF?

Why is my town read on TUF wrong?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@coal
....That's my thinking so far on that limited issue. 
holy shit.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
So you're okay with me pressuring you for shits and giggles and it's all good in the hood?
Your premise (that town wouldn't equally want to have time wasted on them by being pressured) is wrong, as well as your understanding of my point in regards Danielle's intentions of wanting to pressure a random group of people with no reason whatsoever. I am trying to establish what exactly she is looking to accomplish with her pressure, or if she was simply trying to look productive with no meat in the bones, similar to your lines of questioning earlier that went nowhere. 
coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi
There is is. You made me wait 200 posts for it.
You should take this:

And send me your results.
coal
coal
-->
@oromagi
This is unhelpful. 

What are your reads on Dani, Max, TUF?
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@coal
Why do you want to pressure TUF?
Because theres no way his reaction in 218 is townsided. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@coal
Dani, Max-  arriving late, staying low is good scum strategy.  Gives town a chance to start infighting.

If there's any town infighting to be done, TUF's just the man to do it.
coal
coal
-->
@Lunatic
in regards
For the love of all that is sacred on earth in general and within the English language and modern usage in particular, purge that phrase from your vocabulary and replace it with "with regard" or "in regard".  The "regard" is singular, not plural.   Alternatively, "with respect" or "in respect" are also appropriate.  

/endgrammarnazirant. 
coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi
Why?
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@oromagi
Dani, Max- arriving late, staying low is good scum strategy. Gives town a chance to start infighting.

...okay. but do you think they're scum because of it? If so, why aren't you pressuring/voting for them?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
Elaborate.
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@coal
That's a lot you're asking me to type on my phone. Just pressure him with me, we don't have to lynch him yet. I'll elaborate when I'm not at work and can have a laptop
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Lol thanks for the confidence pal.
coal
coal
-->
@oromagi
Dani, Max-  arriving late, staying low is good scum strategy.  Gives town a chance to start infighting.

I don't understand this.  Are you saying all three are possibly scum?  Or that Dani and Max seem like they're coordinating and therefore scum?

So you disagree with my town read on Danielle?

coal
coal
-->
@Zaradi
I would rather pressure Objectivity, but before I do anything I need to understand why you think my town read on TUF is wrong and further why you scum read him.  I do not follow your thinking here, so please explain it to me. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
Just pressure him with me, we don't have to lynch him yet.
I'll repeat, pressure for what? You haven't provided anything for me to respond to lol. This sounds more like your trying poorly at intimidation tactics for some reason. Keep your vote on me, as long as you don't substantiate it, it's pretty weightless.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@coal
--> @oromagi

I don't understand this.  Are you saying all three are possibly scum?  Or that Dani and Max seem like they're coordinating and therefore scum?

So you disagree with my town read on Danielle?

It's DP1.  I'm just taking notes. 
coal
coal
-->
@oromagi

It seems like you're suspicious of TUF.  So do you agree with Zaradi that town should be pressuring him?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Zaradi
--> @oromagi
Dani, Max- arriving late, staying low is good scum strategy. Gives town a chance to start infighting.

...okay. but do you think they're scum because of it? If so, why aren't you pressuring/voting for them?

naw.  just taking notes.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
@coal

--> @oromagi

It seems like you're suspicious of TUF.  So do you agree with Zaradi that town should be pressuring him?

Well, he's usually pretty impervious to pressure although one game he crowed before the official vote count and gave away the game if I remember right....

Do you know any good TUF tells?
coal
coal
-->
@oromagi
I am more interested in  in how people act.  I don't think there are uniquely "TUF" tells, but I don't think he is playing his scum meta if that is what you are asking. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Well, he's usually pretty impervious to pressure although one game he crowed before the official vote count and gave away the game if I remember right....
???
Danielle
Danielle
Meh, now that I've read the OP I'm not all that thrilled about this game. A game with mostly vanilla townies is lame to me. It doesn't give the town much to go on. I know people think they can read behavior to an extent and perhaps these set ups have become the norm, but I prefer games with more roles so you can catch people lying in role claims, or lying about the action they took during the night. I guess we'll see what happens.

But TUF's note that people would just claim Vanilla (true) can almost read like a noted utility than the hindrance it obviously is. I'm curious why he voted for me to start. I wasn't active and I honestly have no clue what he meant by me playing Mafia recently (I haven't played since DDO, like, three years ago). 

I didn't read coal's long posts with analysis at all because it's going to be well thought and make some sense whether he's scum or not, so it'll be more helpful to review later than to get distracted by now. I'll say he leans town. I'll say Zaradi leans town for aforementioned reasons. Sui seems townish too. There's only so much stock you can put in DP1 with no real possible role claims. 

Airmax's post felt forced, though not necessarily scummy. Objectivity's posts were so neutral (even about my absence) that they lacked substance and can read being too careful. Ragnar's been meh. Not voting for me felt a bit contrived since I don't think I was that close to being lynched (not positive) but other than that, his few contributions have been fluffy. Orogami is not familiar to me and needs to post more for me to dissect I guess. And TUF is always tuf for me to read. At this very moment I feel comfortable saying scum is probs among these five. 

I'm voting for Ragnar but could probably be swayed to cast a vote for TUF or Orogami if people agree lynching is in town's best interest today. I don't think it always is but it might be in this game with so many vanillas - not sure. Thoughts on possibly no lynching today just to avoid a (very likely) mislynch? 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
But TUF's note that people would just claim Vanilla (true) can almost read like a noted utility than the hindrance it obviously is. I'm curious why he voted for me to start. I wasn't active and I honestly have no clue what he meant by me playing Mafia recently (I haven't played since DDO, like, three years ago). 
I voted you to start because everyone besides you and Max had posted, and I knew Max was likely to make a post. I didn't say you played mafia recently, I said you semi-recently made a post displaying interest in playing mafia, but it was a while ago and I figured you might have forgotten about your participation in the game. As soon as I saw you post I unvoted because I know once your aware of a game you'll post. But if you don't, your spot is wasted and we were probably better off lynching it.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Can you answer my post about your intentions  with applying pressure? Or was that before you realized the game was themeless?