Read-only
Total: 804
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Danielle
I have an old reads list back in #113.

I know there's been a lot happening since then. I've had to deal with an emergency from my GF, so have less time to nit-pick every post (thought I'd be starting to hang out with her tonight, not yesterday afternoon). My attention is also divided between two of these games happening at once, my GF, and teaching an English class (don't ask).

You and My biggest updates have you you and Airmax showing up.

Who I would be willing to lynch today... I'm less worried about the lower activity of some players, as I understand time sinks quite well (such as Airmax will probably only post mornings and evenings, until the weekend). I presume this is why Oro is not posting, as he's busy with two other games of Mafia, one of those being the championship, and this one is in DP1 (I am least worried about inactivity in DP1, so long as people show up).

I assume Zaradi and Coal are not a team, due to their behavior toward each  other. ... FYI, expect me to minimize mentions of Coal.

Zaradi did a good post in #273. Seeing the lack of anyone following up, I am guessing other people are seeing something I am not having played with both more. So both Zaradi and Lunatic are people I would wagon on today.

Objectivity insisting we do a lynch, I instinctively find to be scummy, but then the math is shown on why lynching is better... This becomes neutral to me, as I do understand town should make themselves useful to town with such things, and scum should do it to seem like town. Assuming this isn't their first or second game, again, neutral. However, not in my ok to lynch pile.

Sui_G is the only person on my good to lynch (as opposed to just ok to lynch) pile. Sadly my reasoning is going to read as OMGUS. #148 "Ragnar seems more genuine in his oblivion, and thus more town." later counter to that tossing me in his scum pile #195. And between the two: #184 really standoffishly slipping in a VTL, but doing it as stealth without tagging me (yes I know town players do that too, but it's a noteworthy mistake). ... This needs saying again, but when trying to pressure people, if not tagged, they are going to feel a lot pressure.
Barney
Barney
-->
@sui_generis
@Lucky
As explained in #331, with a general air of being opportunistic...

VTL Sui_Generis
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Objectivity
He has not really done much to generate discussion so far

Seriosuly? I have been on every page and have participated in talk about every hot button issue that has occured. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. What have you done?

outside of trying to bus me in the last page after he has faced intense pressure. 

Btw nothing I've seen so far as been anywhere close to intense pressure. This further shows the fact that you haven't actually read most of what has been said and have just seen the name Lunatic a lot in a total of two people's big blocs of text and assumed you knew where the crowd was going.

If anything, all he has done is criticize others methods to generate discussion (coal trying to get people to role claim, zaradi, etc.).   
Huh? This doesn't make any sense. Coal never got people to try and role claim. This whole post is nonsensical shit posting lol. And didn't care to elaborate on the Zaradi part did ya? Oh wait, I forgot you actually didn't read any of that ;-)

He objects to the method of VTLing someone to pressure them in to producing content, except when he did it to Dani 30-40 minutes in to the game starting on the first page.
Not true at all. I didn't "object" to any method of pressure, I asked for the purpose of what it was. Danielle later said it was for characters claims, because at that time she didn't realize this was a themeless game. More evidence you are just picking apart what you want to see, skimming, and not carrying your own voice on the matter.

After Dani suggests pressuring him or Ragnar, he doesn't seem to like the idea of pressuring people with a VTL without a thorough explanation, which once again, he did not provide when he pressured Dani. 
Wrong... Just so wrong...

The vast majority of his efforts so far seem less aimed at producing content than frustrating the efforts of the primary people who have been trying to produce content (coal/zaradi).  I don't really remember TUF's play style though I have played live with him a few times, but he seems to generate a lot of infighting.  Not really pro town.
Again, parroting Oromagi's unsubstantiated claim. None of these opinions are your own. You go where the crowd goes. 
Objectivity
Debates: 0
Objectivity
As an aside, this is why I prefer live mafia.  It tends to be easier to ask people to commit a few hours on a weekend than it is to ask them to commit time every day, multiple times a day, even though its in smaller increments.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Objectivity in a nutshell: https://i.imgflip.com/427nq0.jpg
Objectivity
Objectivity
on post #32 I was the first person to town read TUF, since he repeatedly claims that I was just following the crowd by town reading him at first (I was not, I was the first person to town read him)

YYW asked people for SOP claims on the first page and he objected to it

as for the rest of the stuff TUF has said, i don't really have a response ill just let people figure out for themselves, lol

Objectivity
Objectivity
-->
@Lunatic
actually me

coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Danielle
@Lunatic
@Lucky
MOD: Please confirm whether roles and affiliations were randomized. 

Thank you.
coal
coal
We are not lynching Sui today.

VTL Ragnar 
coal
coal
-->
@Objectivity
Get your vote on Ragnar. 
coal
coal
-->
@Lunatic
Let's kill Ragnar. 
Objectivity
Objectivity
-->
@coal
The roles and their distribution were randomized exactly 1 time.
think they are
Objectivity
Objectivity
-->
@coal
We are not lynching Sui today.

VTL Ragnar 
Your vote brings it up to 3 right?  

Also what about pressuring airmax?  We have 2 days and 4 hours still.  Are we just letting him off the hook this DP?
Objectivity
Objectivity
I think there is still plenty we could figure out tonight and tomorrow morning/afternoon by waiting to lynch.  Obviously we shouldn't put it off until the last minute but like tmrw night or friday morning?
coal
coal
-->
@Danielle
I am skeptical of mod psych because it is both inherently speculative and assumes roles and affiliations were not randomized, which is Lucky's standard operating procedure as mod.  So the argument that Airmax is not scum because of mod psych assumes that Lucky deviated from what he always does in every game, which is randomize roles and affiliations.  Even still, I will wait to VTL Airmax until we get confirmation one way or another as to whether Lucky randomized roles and affiliations.

Ragnar is the only person at this time I think I am willing to VTL.  Despite being prompted for reads he has posted less than nothing that moves the ball forward.  He responded after being prompted which means he was lurking and waiting.  While there are potentially other explanations, like his timely response to my admonishing his inactivity and your doing the same, followed by his response in around an hour was just fortuitous; but the more probable explanation is that he is lurking and potentially has been this whole time.  That in combination with what he both has and has not done today makes me want to VTL him for death.   He is not playing his town meta, which I think you would agree with.  All of this makes him a more viable candidate for lynching than Airmax at this stage, in my opinion.   

So we should be VTLing Ragnar.  
Objectivity
Objectivity
I'm fine with a Ragnar lynch tomorrow night if nothing else happens between now and then
coal
coal
-->
@Objectivity
We can walk and chew gum at the same time.  I want a wagon built on Ragnar while we keep Max on the backburner.  Even still, I posted my analysis as to why Ragnar over Max in 345.  
Objectivity
Objectivity
-->
@coal
Fair, I think 3 people is a good enough wagon for now with others agreeing to jump on tomorrow night if he doesn't speak up.  4 seems too close for comfort because someone could end the day phase early then with a 5th vote, so I'm withholding my vote for now with an assurance that I'll vote that way tomorrow night absent changing circumstances.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Not making excuses for Max's activity, but again your not going to get more than a few posts from him a day phase. He will probably put effort into the ones he does post, but you can refer to his activity in warrens "the office" mafia to see just how much he will post. He doesn't have much free time. That said, I think lynching him or focusing on him early is kind of a waste. Let's get more content from him before jumping there.
coal
coal
-->
@oromagi
Your inactivity is conspicuous as well.   Surely your list of reads has changed since you first posted it.  Update the same.  And when you do that, just list the people in the game and indicate your reads and the reasons for those reads.  Your past dashboard is confusing to me and I think potentially confusing to others as well.  It does not give me an adequate chance to understand where your head is.

Indicate whether you agree with Ragnar being today's lynch.  

Further, indicate whether you think we should be lynching Objectivity or Airmax instead and explain why.

Indicate whether your read on TUF has changed.
Barney
Barney
Coal and Sui_G could be a scum team, based on the way Coal is reacting to a negative read on Sui.
coal
coal
-->
@Lunatic
Not making excuses for Max's activity, but again your not going to get more than a few posts from him a day phase. He will probably put effort into the ones he does post, but you can refer to his activity in warrens "the office" mafia to see just how much he will post. He doesn't have much free time. That said, I think lynching him or focusing on him early is kind of a waste. Let's get more content from him before jumping there.
Well, actually you are making excuses for Max's inactivity and you have done so several times so far.  But maybe those are good excuses.  For now they are at least good enough that I am willing to focus on Ragnar and Objectivity, in that order.  

Also, if roles and affiliations are randomized, you agree that the mod psych reason Dani gave for Max's affiliation is no longer viable?  If you disagree, explain why.  Your independent alternative explanation is a reason to discount Max's inactivity as being affiliation indicative.  I presume you think that is sufficient?  For the time being I am willing to entertain this. 
Objectivity
Objectivity
Another reason to wait until tomorrow night to lynch Ragnar is he did say he was having an emergency with his girlfriend.  I'm assuming he's not a bad person who is lying about that just to win an online mafia game so we should give him at least a little leeway, at least until tomorrow night tbh.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
I assume Zaradi and Coal are not a team, due to their behavior toward each  other. ... FYI, expect me to minimize mentions of Coal.

Does this mean they are both town reads?

Zaradi did a good post in #273.

What specifically was good about it?

Seeing the lack of anyone following up

Objectivity insisting we do a lynch, I instinctively find to be scummy, but then the math is shown on why lynching is better... This becomes neutral to me, as I do understand town should make themselves useful to town with such things, and scum should do it to seem like town. Assuming this isn't their first or second game, again, neutral. However, not in my ok to lynch pile.
This feels like a non-statement, and an easy way to pass off Objectivity as if you actually just placed a read on him when in actuality you didn't. I am suspecting a ragnar/objectivity scum team.
coal
coal
-->
@Objectivity
Fair, I think 3 people is a good enough wagon for now with others agreeing to jump on tomorrow night if he doesn't speak up.  4 seems too close for comfort because someone could end the day phase early then with a 5th vote, so I'm withholding my vote for now with an assurance that I'll vote that way tomorrow night absent changing circumstances.

Perhaps, but you scum read Ragnar at this point, correct?  I agree we should not lynch until Max says something which he has heretofore failed to do, but if you are unwilling to lynch him and he flips scum you have to understand why I am coming after you next, right? 
Objectivity
Objectivity
-->
@coal
Perhaps, but you scum read Ragnar at this point, correct?  I agree we should not lynch until Max says something which he has heretofore failed to do, but if you are unwilling to lynch him and he flips scum you have to understand why I am coming after you next, right? 

I am willing to lynch him by tomorrow night if he doesn't give more complete reads that make him seem less scummy.  I would rather not lynch him today/tonight because A. He did say he was having an irl emergency and assuming he's not a bad person who would lie about that he deserves a little slack B. There's no reason to prematurely end DP1
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Barney
You're saying Sui didn't explain his change of read on you between post 148 and 195, but he did in post 181:

"I'm pressuring him to engage, give reads, expose his thought process in his interaction styles. as such, VTL Ragnar for activity"

I also don't think you're providing enough analysis re: TUF and Zaradi, and just seem to want to confuse town a bit. We've already agreed to not lynch them. 

Right now your play is most sus. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@coal
Agree on mod psych and vtl Ragnar for today. 
coal
coal
-->
@Objectivity
    I am willing to lynch him by tomorrow night if he doesn't give more complete reads that make him seem less scummy.  I would rather not lynch him today/tonight because A. He did say he was having an irl emergency and assuming he's not a bad person who would lie about that he deserves a little slack B. There's no reason to prematurely end DP1

No one is suggesting prematurely ending DP1.  In fact, I have said the opposite at least three times now. 
Objectivity
Objectivity
-->
@coal
good, I am just making sure we are on the same page.  That's fine then I agree.  And with Dani agreeing to lynch Ragnar DP1 we have the 5 votes to do it tomorrow night.