Total: 804
sui_generis
Debates: 0
sui_generis
D4 LYLO *
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
So you've basically admitted that you lied straight up about me not focusing inactives lol.

No, I didn't lie and I  clarified to you what I meant. You hadn't focused on inactives after pressure on Ragnar started to build and instead focused on me and coal which seemed convenient because we were the two most active (only people) talking. Stop wasting my time focusing on minutia like this. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
MAFIA ALREADY KNOWS WHO THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY OUTED THEMSELVES. RAGNAR CLAIMED A POWER ROLE. If he is town he literally narrowed down which role he has (mason or cop) for no reason and only the mafia knows if he's telling the truth. So he gave mafia definitive info and us nothing but speculation, especially with inactive players.

Mafia at that point only definitively knew who one of the power roles was, and if Coal didn't pry and prod it so much there was a very fvcking large chance that they could have missed it. At the very least the identity of the second mason doesn't need to have more attention brought to them than neccesary!

And then Zaradi said "don't make me hard claim" to coal as some type of veiled threat. What an utterly useless and not remotely slick breadcrumb or hint.
He was trying to tell him to stfu and decide whether coal's continuing not to was scummy or just showed a lack of brain cells. I don't think it was the latter, we both knew what coal was doing.

If he's claiming he has a power role and Ragnar is town, then Ragnar and Zaradi outed themselves as power roles to scum while the rest of us still have no idea if they're telling the truth or not.
The fact that you were asking everyone who the other mason was half an hour ago shows that you weren't on to this though, and a good many other likely wouldn't have been either. 

You want to accept Ragnar's soft claim and keep the other mason/role hidden for what exactly? If Ragnar is town he'll be dead during the night. Cool. Then tomorrow we still won't know who the other confirmed townie is. Cool. I don't see the point of this at all and think you need to watch your tone when speaking to me. It's not my fault I don't speak retard. 
If Ragnar dies tonight than why do you need to know the other mason? The fact of another mason will be confirmed lol. The only reason you would need to know the other mason is if you were scum needing to know who to night kill next ;-)
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
No, I didn't lie and I  clarified to you what I meant. You hadn't focused on inactives after pressure on Ragnar started to build and instead focused on me and coal which seemed convenient because we were the two most active (only people) talking. Stop wasting my time focusing on minutia like this. 

Focusing on the two most active people is the exact opposite of convenient. It means I will have a harder time convincing town to lynch the right direction because ultimately there is more posts from the two of you to cloud out any reason I show to them. I am already expecting to fail, you two have already mentioned interest in lynching me today, and because zaradi's got his head up his ass and is too ignorant to admit he was wrong early, it will probably end that way. I am not doing myself any favors by going after the two of you, it's virtually suicide. I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't genuinely think your actions with ragnar were the scummiest things ever.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
@sui_generis
@oromagi
@airmax1227
Here's the question I am faced with and can't see another answer for. In the case of a set up with two masons, and one is forced to claim because they are being lynched (Ragnar), in what world does it make sense to doubt the claim and continue trying to lynch the person when we are in an open set up and whether they are lying or not will be proved in time?

Also what sense does it make to force the masons partner to out as well DP1? Would a genuine townie behave like this? How does forcing this information out at all help the town? This is what both Danielle and Coal have been doing. They still want Ragnar's head and anyone who dares try to defend them. IF RAGNAR IS LYING WE WILL FIND OUT.

Coal/dani scum team is where I am at. FOS on oro too for buying into it so easily. If one of Coal or Dani is just playing horribly as town, he's got to be the third option.
sui_generis
sui_generis
-->
@coal

I still have my 2017 bdsmtest results screenshot floating around on my phone somewhere lol 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Meaning that ragnar has ruled out column B based on his role which could only be Mason because Mason is the only role that doesn't iterate in Column B

That suggests two possible setups.

Column A & Row 3: Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column C & Row 3: Mafia Goon x 2, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5

But the major utility of Mason is to form a town core. 

If he knows there is a roleblocker, it rules out column C too.

• If Ragnar was a mason, he would have discussed his decision with his partner and they together must have realized they'd have to come out together or stay in together.
    • Lack of confirmation definitely weakens Ragnar's claim

Why does if one person outs, mean the other has to out? Also Ragnar didn't come out saying he was the mason; Oh no. That was all Big Daddy Coal. Ragnar was a vague as possible about the whole thing, which was the pro-town move if you are actually that role.

• What was the value of claiming any PR yesterday? 
Ragnar was about to be lynched, it was the last option at that point. And he did it in the most pro-town way possible by trying to limit as much of the information coming out as possible. 

• Scum might like the idea of claiming mason, since a scum partner can claim confirmation
In an open set up that is suicide. We know what roles are in the game, the second more than a mason shows up in the graveyard the remaining scum will be known if they claimed mason, or if someone else claimed a role not in the mason set up. The only way this makes sense for mafia to claim both masons if they know its the all vanilla set up, in which case scum will be found out in the MYLO stages.

butt then again, where is Ragnar's scum partner?
If you are town, why do you need to know?
coal
Debates: 6
coal
I want people to be focusing on 649, for further consideration tomorrow.  This is consistent with every level of my prior analysis on Ragnar and he is not now and continues to not help himself by repeatedly and deliberately failing to do anything that would even vaguely resemble pro-town behavior.  The beginning and end of his read on me is OMGUS; though I continue to believe that an equally likely explanation for this stupidity is the fact that he thinks I am a "stalker" or "obsessed" with him.  

Lol... it's not only just wrong; it's insane, but this is also consistent with his past meta which is why I am willing to still entertain the possibility that he is town and why TUF is today's lynch rather than Ragnar.  
sui_generis
sui_generis
-->
@coal

convince me 

he could just be a bad player, exceptionally bad at wielding power. 

like I have been in other games 🙃
Lucky
Lucky
~~~
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
Also what sense does it make to force the masons partner to out as well DP1? Would a genuine townie behave like this? How does forcing this information out at all help the town? This is what both Danielle and Coal have been doing. 
Because Ragnar has been playing like trash and confirming him town would get me to stop focusing on how anti-town he's been playing. If he's town it would have been nice to not have to worry about his shit game play over the last 48 hours.

If you think there's more utility in confirming someone else town another day, fine, because now that Sui and Oro have confirmed they aren't masons they can't fake cc it later. You, Airmax and Zaradi can though. Noted. 
Lucky
Lucky
Official Vote Count

Ragnar [2]: Danielle (180), oromagi (669),
coal [2]: Lunatic (646), Ragnar (649),
Lunatic [2]: Zaradi (204), coal (635),
Danielle [0]:
Objectivity [0]:
oromagi [0]:
Zaradi [0]:
airmax1227 [0]:
sui_generis [0]:

Not Voting [2]: airmax1227, sui_generis (690),

With 8 in play, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends at 7:10pm EST Friday, May 22nd.

Mod Note: Airmax has been prodded.
coal
coal
-->
@Danielle
MAFIA ALREADY KNOWS WHO THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY OUTED THEMSELVES. RAGNAR CLAIMED A POWER ROLE. If he is town he literally narrowed down which role he has (mason or cop) for no reason and only the mafia knows if he's telling the truth. So he gave mafia definitive info and us nothing but speculation, especially with inactive players.

And then Zaradi said "don't make me hard claim" to coal as some type of veiled threat. What an utterly useless and not remotely slick breadcrumb or hint. If he's claiming he has a power role and Ragnar is town, then Ragnar and Zaradi outed themselves as power roles to scum while the rest of us still have no idea if they're telling the truth or not. 

You want to accept Ragnar's soft claim and keep the other mason/role hidden for what exactly? If Ragnar is town he'll be dead during the night. Cool. Then tomorrow we still won't know who the other confirmed townie is. Cool. I don't see the point of this at all and think you need to watch your tone when speaking to me. It's not my fault I don't speak retard. 
Every level of this post is correct.  If not for Zaradi, I would be virtually certain that scum are Ragnar and TUF.   Zaradi is the sole reason Ragnar isn't today's lynch. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
Every level of this post is correct.  If not for Zaradi, I would be virtually certain that scum are Ragnar and TUF.   Zaradi is the sole reason Ragnar isn't today's lynch. 
I'll ask the same question to Dani, as I did to you. And if I flip town, does your opinion on Ragnar change? 
coal
coal
-->
@sui_generis
Ragnar isn't a bad player and the way in which he "soft claimed" obviates any potential that that's true.  Ragnar is not so bad at this game that I can attribute, reasonably, his actions to the fact that he's just a shit player -- because he is not a shit player.  The way he claimed proves as much.  The only alternative explanation is that he just doesn't want to play because I'm here, which I guess makes sense; but it's still not a good explanation, especially if he actually has a power role.  
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
By the way, if you are actually town, which I doubt, but I digress; Coal is only sucking up to you so far as it is useful to him. The second you have a differing opinion then him, you yourself will be a scum read for him. You've been warned.
coal
coal
-->
@Lunatic
I will think about your question.  Potentially, but I have to see the rest of the DP before I can give an answer. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Because Ragnar has been playing like trash and confirming him town would get me to stop focusing on how anti-town he's been playing.
Let's not lie and fool ourselves that our case against him was iron-solid to begin with. Yeah he hasn't been on every other page of the day phase with hard hitting analysis, but neither have airmax, sui or oro. I too suspected more from Ragnar but I think we also over-hyped his ability a bit. To say he's any more anti town than airmax, sui or oro, is just trying to convince yourself harder of what you already want to see; a Ragnar lynch.

sui_generis
sui_generis
as of page 25 I'm fine sheeping Danielle

I can see getting upset as town power role, though, outing yourself then getting pissed you aren't accredited the regard you feel is then owed 
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
Unvote

This game is way harder than it needs to be. I need to do some re-reading.

sui_generis
sui_generis
-->
@coal

Do you agree that if Ragnar is town, then Airmax must also be town? 

why would that be so 
coal
coal
In the big picture, I note these things:

TUF has absolutely no basis for town reading Ragnar other than the supposed claim Ragnar made, which TUF either understood too well or didn't understand at all.  And TUF was on the Ragnar lynch up until it became obvious, at least, to him that being on that lynch would be very, very bad.  Moreover, TUF is now acting like anyone who disagrees with his divine revalation (read: informed perspective) is scum by default, while criticizing me (incorrectly) and warning Danielle that I am going to do the same thing.  

Yet, he town reads Danielle and VTL's me.  Recall that Danielle and I have basically the same reads, albeit for different reason, on Ragnar and have for the whole DP.  TUF was on board too, for a long time.  Danielle's and my reads haven't changed; they are still consistent.  But TUF scum reads me while cautioning Daneille that I'm going to turn.   This is manipulative anti-town behavior.  It's neither logically consistent nor indicative of town intentions; it is rather TUF setting me up for a myslynch for tomorrow -- if that day comes.  And keep in mind TUF was on that same boat too... until he wasn't, and now he's just going to totally forget about everything that happened in the DP and expects me to do the same, and scum reads me for not doing that; while town reading Danielle despite the fact that she reached the same conclusion independently?  

So this confirms my prior assessment that TUF is scum.  

Reminder:  VTL TUF for death 
sui_generis
sui_generis
-->
@Barney

uhhhh do you think the scum team is just super fuckin stupid? at some point we need to cast off pretensions here and acknowledge that the time to be coy is past
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Danielle
I dunno if Lunatic hinted at having a role though (Zaradi did)
You said this in #662. Where did I soft having a TPR?
Lucky
Lucky
Official Vote Count

Ragnar [2]: Danielle (180), oromagi (669),
coal [2]: Lunatic (646), Ragnar (649),
Lunatic [1]: coal (635),
Danielle [0]:
Objectivity [0]:
oromagi [0]:
Zaradi [0]:
airmax1227 [0]:
sui_generis [0]:

Not Voting [3]: airmax1227, sui_generis (690), Zaradi (710),

With 8 in play, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in 3 hours and 15 minutes, at 7:10pm EST Friday, May 22nd.
Zaradi
Zaradi
Day 1 ends in 3 hours and 15 minutes,
O. Okay nevermind.
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@sui_generis
You said you were okay to sheep danielle. Why aren't you?
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Barney
Are you on
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@coal
We're not getting a Lunatic lynch today, unfortunately. We dont have the time to get enough people to hop over.
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Danielle
If you're around let me know