Do you like coffee/tea?

Author: Tejretics

Total: 35
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Luck, staying fit and consuming a balanced diet, and of course intermittent medical intervention, is what will hopefully prolong life.

Without medical intervention most people on this site would be dead by now.

Coffee isn't the elixir of life.....But that is not to say that it doesn't possess certain beneficial properties.

Though like a lot of beneficial things, over consumption often results in negative effects.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Without medical intervention most people on this site would be dead by now.

...."RTB101 and drugs like it bolstered aging immune systems, cut risk for respiratory diseases and may have lowered the risk of urinary tract infections. A version of the RTB101 drug could win Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval as early as 2021 for a single, age-related health threat: the winter colds, flu, pneumonia and other respiratory tract infections that send over 1 million older adults to the hospital every year and kill more than 75,000. Studies of the drug as a preventive for Parkinson's disease are set for later this year, with additional research looking into its effect in reducing heart failure being eyed for some time in the future."....

Though like a lot of beneficial things, over consumption often results in negative effects.

...Reduction of calorie intake extends mice life and in human terms that is 80 makes it to 110.

...These so-called calorie-restriction diets can extend the average 2.5-year lifespan of mice by one year (40 percent). Translated into human terms, this anti-aging intervention would produce 112-year-old people with the same set of abilities and disabilities seen in today’s 80-year-olds. However, such diets are not feasible for people, because almost no one can voluntarily reduce calorie intake so drastically by willpower alone."...

....https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/anti-aging-supplements....The 12 Best Anti-Aging Supplements
I do five of these 12 on regular basis plus cocounut oil in my morming coffee to prevent alzheimers. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
i do
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Did you just marry someone Doc?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32