Stephen has stolen my idea that Lucifer is Jesus. I am here to reclaim it.

Author: RationalMadman

Read-only
Total: 43
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Lucifer is Jesus, if you go back to my threads such as this:

This:

This: 

And This:

You will see the dates (especially of the latter 2) completely supercede his own. I have even evolved the theory far more, understanding that Lucifer/Jesus is also Allah and Samael as things progress, if Jesus and Lucifer really existed (so therefore, Islam wouldn't be entirely true but could be part of a true storyline). 

I also notice that Satan is actually God of the Old Testament, something which Stephen fails to do. My theory also explains why Jesus was the enemy of the Devil but God himself/herself/itself is never actually held as the enemy of the Devil, during the New Testament at least.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
Step up to the plate.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
Author:Step up to the plate.

I don't recall reading those threads or  seeing those threads. But if you made your claim before all of those that came before you  with this theory then good for you. I have simply highlighted what the bible actually stated and made no claims at all.

I haven't claimed I was the first. This was picked upon over a hundred years ago.

All the same. Could you give me a quick synopsis of each one of your links, simply to save us all time, especial mine. 

I will read them when I get around to finishing my own. 

SCRUB THAT REQUEST above  . I HAVE JUST READ THOSE LINKS, and there is nothing there that would have convinced me to " admit" that YOU "inspire" me in my thoughts , opinions any theories..   Now, if you came to the conclusion that Jesus is Lucifer all on your own , then fkn good for you sunshine, I applaud you.. But your links don't actually prove that you did, do they?

-->@RationalMadman wrote: "At least admit I inspired you on that theory".#26

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
you will never know the truth until you admit who inspired you. I was inspired to consider that Lucifer was Jesus all on my own, but the idea that Satan is God was something others have come up with too
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
I was inspired to consider that Lucifer was Jesus all on my own

Then good for you. 

I haven't needed "inspiring" by anyone or thing.  Is all I did was read the bible FOR MYSELF . Revelation itself makes the first FKN claim the Jesus is Lucifer.  Or should that be that it is  Jesus himself and NOT YOU!  who makes the first claim the he is Lucifer.   Make your own mind up, I don't care either way.. So stop acting like a clown and get on with your life.

The title of my thread that you say was "inspired" by YOU was NOT titled  Jesus IS Lucifer was it.   It was simply  Jesus & Lucifer and then I simple wrote what the bible itself says. No inspiration needed  and especially from you   I simply wrote verses from the bible and made no claims one way or the other. AND ENDED WITH A QUESTION .

See for yourself>>>>>>>

" Could it really be that Lucifer is just another name for Jesus of which he had many.? We are never allowed to forget that  Jesus was with god from the beginning, as was  Lucifer Satan /devil serpent, where he was also known as the Word. John 1"

ASKING A QUESTION IS NOT MAKING A CLAIM.  

But thanks for plugging MY thread.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@Stephen

SCRUB THAT REQUEST above  . I HAVE JUST READ THOSE LINKS, and there is nothing there that would have convinced me to " admit" that YOU "inspire" me in my thoughts , opinions any theories..   Now, if you came to the conclusion that Jesus is Lucifer all on your own , then fkn good for you sunshine, I applaud you.. But your links don't actually prove that you did, do they?
Are you actually telling us that something that appears similar may just be coincidental?

I'm not sure if RM realizes just how timely this thread is!

Oh....and almost forgot.

LOL!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
Are you actually telling us that something that appears similar may just be coincidental?

What makes you believe that is what I am suggesting or "telling you all"?

You are  avoiding the question by posing one of your own. You are  out of your depth AGAIN. Here is the link to the thread in question, https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4216-lucifer-and-jesus?page=1     go read the question I posed or simply go back to sleep. 

You are boring the shite out of me already.

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@Stephen

You are boring the shite out of me already.
I pretty much have to be boring now.

If I say something interesting, you might steal it.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
You missed this princess.>>>>

Here is the link to the thread in question, https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4216-lucifer-and-jesus?page=1     go read the question I posed

" Could it really be that Lucifer is just another name for Jesus of which he had many.? We are never allowed to forget that  Jesus was with god from the beginning, as was  Lucifer Satan /devil serpent, where he was also known as the Word. John 1"

If I say something interesting, .

There's  little chance of that though is there?    What you have to offer this or any forum is not worth knowing in my opinion unless the reader is a complete dullard and susceptible to any old bullshite written by a complete and utter boring nause

Off you go princess, there's a whole world out there for you to put to sleep. Unless you want to try that question written in bold just for you.

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@Stephen

There's  little chance of that though is there?    What you have to offer this or any forum is not worth knowing in my opinion unless the reader is a complete dullard and susceptible to any old bullshite written by a complete and utter boring nause
I fully concede that you're the full on interesting character in this thread.

So, how did it all start?

Did you start by stealing your classmate's show and tell ideas in the second grade? What?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
Lucifer is the MORNING STAR, JESUS is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD,SOL,SUN,GODS SUN
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
thank you for this concession.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
dumbass, Jesus is the sun and lucifer is venus
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Venus isn't a star, the sun is.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
because the bronze age ancients knew the difference...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Think before you mock your own religion.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
The Bible illustrates God is many ways, as above in heavens and so below
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
In my theory, God is Satan whereas Jesus is a seperate being who is also Lucifer. What you are saying completely fits with my theory.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
Jesus is God
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Where is your proof of this?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Some people  can be sooooooo 
In the EVER POPULAR, (  KJ version ) bible , the name Jesus is mentioned some nine hundred and something times. 

Soooooo,  Before I start this tedious task of scribing out every word, every mention of  " Jesus  " up in this book,   
And before I start  replacing said scribbles with the word ' God ' 
are you sure Doc?    
Are you positive that ( Jesus ) is ( God ). 

Hold the phone. 
Is  god is Jesus ? 

Stop, stop , stop.....
Look I'm going to put a hold on this Jesus is god thing for now.
It makes me uncomfortable.  

Pass..
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Lucifer is the MORNING STAR, JESUS is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD,SOL,SUN,GODS SUN
The Bible illustrates God is many ways, as above in heavens and so below

Well put doc. I'm impressed. You have gone up in my estimations. keep it up. 10/10

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
you might steal it.

And are you suggesting that I have stolen something from yourself or RationalMadman?  If so , what was it that I stole from you or s/he?

And for the life of me I just don't see how you manage to keep missing this princess.>>>>

Here is the link to the thread in question, https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4216-lucifer-and-jesus?page=1     go read the question I posed

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
>>Rational Madman: The Copyright Act of 1976 may have a word to say about your claim that your "idea" was stolen by Stephen. That act declares that federal copyright protection extends to original works that are fixed in a tangible medium. Posting on this site meets that description of "tangible medium," but the operative word in this commentary is "original." Unfortunately, your earliest post of Feb 2019 follows, at least, by 27 years, or 2,000 years, the first century Gnosticism, some of whom alleged that Lucifer is Jesus. An Encyclopaedia of Occultism: A Compendium of Information on the Occult Sciences, Occult Personalities, Psychic Science, Magic, Demonology, Spiritism, Mysticism, and Metaphysics, Lewis Spence, 1993. 

You can out it back in ur pants now.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@fauxlaw
In my theory Satan isn't Lucifer and Jesus isn't God.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
>> Rational Madman

You forum title:

You #1 post

Lucifer is Jesus, if you go back to my threads such as this:

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@fauxlaw
Yes.

Devil = God
Lucifer = Jesus
Lucifer and Jesus = Jaded, rebellious son of the Devil/God.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
surprised
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
trinity
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

RATIONAL MADMAN,

Since you have blocked me for obvious reasons, I have to post to you in this way without you being the recipient, albeit I will get my point across at your expense nonetheless.

YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU STOLE MY CONCEPT AND OTHERS OF JESUS BEING ALLAH GOD!:  “ I have even evolved the theory far more, understanding that Lucifer/Jesus is also Allah, …….. “

How dare you take my proposition, and many others upon this topic as well, where we have biblically proposed and proven that Jesus is also Allah! You therefore are inspired by my biblical knowledge, and by many others in this respect, where obviously you can’t be inspired by your own in making this conclusion yourself, but to only copy mine, and the many others, that have come to this conclusion that Jesus is Allah before you did!  

For the sake of your further embarrassment, and the least of which, I want you to apologize to me in front of the membership for being inspired by me and others in our conclusions that Jesus, is in fact, the Islamic God named Allah that you obviously stole from us in our many posts over the years upon this topic!  

BEGIN: