Lol
??
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
Oh, I get it now.

By telling me that someone was trolling without highlighting a legitimate reason you cleverly illustrated a flaw in the reporting system that would manifest itself under No1! You see if I were a mod and I received a report of triangle.128k's vote without any specified reason, I would have to guess at the intent of the reporter (and maybe misaddress the issue as well). But with required reasons, I would know to dismiss the report as soon as "lol" showed up as the reason for reporting!

RM, you are truly an intellectual.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Barney
Not sure why, but there seems to be a discrepancy with our voting polls (for #3 and #4):

Polling (updated 11:15am PT, May 31th):
Of 20 votes total (some questions were abstained by some participants)...
  1. Ratify the new Code of Conduct?
    82.4% in favor (14 yes, 3 no).
  2. Allow sharing of Private Messages?
    60.0% Yes2 (7 Yes1, 12 Yes2, 1 No).
  3. Change the Voting Policy to expand S&G to include other excessive legibility issues?
    82.4% in favor (14 Yes, 2 No).
  4. Require a reason when submitting a report?
    52.6% in favor of No1 (6 Yes, 10 No1, 1 No2).

Polling (updated 05/31/2020, 6:30pm PT):
Of 20 votes total...

15 Yes, 3 No, 2 Abstain

7 Yes1, 12 Yes2, 1 No

3. Change the Voting Policy to expand S&G to include other excessive legibility issues?
13 Yes, 4 No, 3 Abstain

5 Yes, 11 No1, 1 No2, 1 Abstain (2 Unclear)

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
Look at his vote. Look at what you think his motive behind each was.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@PressF4Respect
Not sure why, but there seems to be a discrepancy with our voting polls (for #3 and #4):
I would guess when people updated their votes? Since I've got the spreadsheet posted, people may easily double check that they are not being mistallied. I added highlights to non-empty cells to further decrease any miscounts.

With none of the issues close, it shouldn't be anything to worry about.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
So you're asking me to, essentially, infer the meaning of his vote?

I'm not him. I don't know his motives, nor can I telepathically determine it long-distance. Maybe he was serious with his vote (that it is his genuine opinion, and who am I to question it?), maybe he was trolling (the strongest case for this would be the cyclic "yes/no" pattern of his votes with no explanation). I don't know.

Now if you or anyone else were to give me a concrete reason why it's a troll vote and thus should be removed, then I could determine the verifiability of the claim and act accordingly. The same logic goes for reports.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Barney
Your right, the minor discrepancies between the polls shouldn't affect the outcome, but just to be sure, you can double-check your tally with the following (accurate as of 06/01/2020 1:00am PT):

Yes (15):
Yes, for progress.
Yes
Yes, but I want to say that too much is changed at once and the more information about the rules, the better as a general rule of thumb. A set of rules that's too long to read in one sitting is better than a set of rules that's too short to ever explain enough when the time comes for the user to know the boundaries. You should not put all of this into one vote, let us vote on each part. I vote 'yes' because it's good enough and better than the previous, so it's the lesser evil.
Yes
Yes
Yes, although there should definitely be a separate MEEP solely for the new COC to iron out some wrinkles. 
Yes
Yes!
Yes
Yes!
Yes!
Yes
Yes
Yes. I think it's an improvement.

While insulting someone is obviously wrong, it's not the mods' jobs to police it. Instead, I think it is the community's job to rebuke the offending members. Trolling really depends on the intention of the troll. I don't mind friendly ribbing or just messing with someone, but when someone has malicious intent, it is once again the community's job to rebuke the offending members. If they aren't listening to the rebuke, then ignore them. They revel in getting people riled up, so don't give them that power. If it becomes spam, then there is reason for the mods to step in.

Streamlining and codifying it is excellent, as any rules or laws should always be easy to understand.

I don't see much protection of children, but I do see an age requirement to make an account, which is definitely a good thing. I don't think Little Timmy should be on this site.

I'm a little concerned about the "no moderator harassment" rule because it all depends on what they define as harassment, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt when they say they'll have thick skin. Mods, please do not betray this trust I have in you.
Yes
No (3):
No.Do not ratify the new code of conduct
No, screw you mods. Only reason I’m voting no is because of the removal of the can’t target mods rule. I advocated for each part to be a separate question along with another dude but nothing occurred because mods want to play some politics. 
No, there should be a seperate MEEP for these changes overall to focus on the specifics that should be added
Abstain (2):
I doubt this will come to fruition, so if it doesn’t, just count this vote as “abstained”. I think that most changes are good to the CoC, but I also think they should be judged on an individual basis in a separate MEEP. It is kinda resembling pork-barrel legislation like this. I am a bit concerned about the “no insulting mods rule”. While I haven’t done so and have no intention of doing so, I think that personal grievances will add another subjectively moderated rule to the site. People like Wylted, for instance, are not popular among mods and would likely get harsher or more frequent punishments. I’m honestly curious as to why this was put in in the first place.

Yes1 (7):
yes1
Yes1
Yes1
Yes1. With exceptions to mafia, doxxing, etc
Yes1, the truth will set us free.
Yes2 (12):
Yes2, updated due to member concerns.
Yes2, I think option 1 is where the lines become blurred and that 2 not already being in place is silly. If the one revealing the PM isn't compelled to do so but instead is choosing to do so to help moderators do their job, that is fine. The key thing with Bsh1's suggestion was that it was against both parties who are PMing's will. That is NSA level surveillance and is where we get into 'what is privacy' concepts.
Yes2
Yes2. I strongly believe that many things in the PMs should be kept private. The only reason mods should disclose private information is if the safety of the members of DART and the community as a whole outweighs the individual's inherent right to privacy.
Yes 2
Yes2
Yes2 for sharing private messages.
I've read through the previous posts, and I choose to change my vote on #2 to Yes2.
Yes2 - Minimal restriction of privacy is an invasion of privacy, IMO. What is the point of private messaging if the messages are not private? I feel In cases of obvious harassment or threat of violence, the moderator would become involved. I do not want DebateArt to become a police state where freedom of speech is forbidden or edited. There is enough of that in your country as it is. 
Yes2
Yes2. Sharing PMs may be needed to establish what happened in say, a mafia game when someone C/P's their role and character to another player and the game host needs proof of the occurrence. However, private conversations should stay private in most cases. I am going to hope the mods understand that PM sharing must only happen when necessary, and that they must approve when it is necessary.
Yes2
No (1):
No
Yes (13):
Yes, as it's a first step in making the voting policy less nit-picky.
Yes
Yes, it already does, it just doesn't explicitly say it.
Yes
Yes, and add an ability to offer "Kudos" for a participant's particularly unique, exemplary argument
Yes. S&G play a key role already with the system, I don't think anyones is gonna give points to an argument when they can read it. Someone can lose only a point for unclear arguments versus 3. 
Yes, but S&G shouldn't exist as a point.
Yes
Yes
Yes, depending on how far it is taken. All caps throughout a post are ridiculous but to emphasize a point I see nothing wrong with encasing a word or phrase in capitals. I think the rules of grammar in judging a debate should apply for coherency and aesthetic reasons such as capitalizing the start of a sentence or proper nouns, etc. 
Yes. I think encouraging organized debates is good. You're limited to what you can put into text, so milk it for all it's worth.
No (4):
no
No. True, there can be certain cases when the structuring of a debate argument gets to the point of impeding its meaning. However, I have never seen debates like that ever (and even if they do occur, they would be extraordinarily rare). The main concern I have with this rule is that it leaves a very wide grey area for what "well" and "poorly" structured debates look like. There are many different ways people formulate their arguments, and just because someone doesn't post an argument that looks aesthetically pleasing doesn't mean they should get punished for it.
No. Expanding S&G would give it equal to or more power than the actual arguments being presented. Even casual debates must be argument-oriented.
No
Abstain (3):
Abstain
Abstain, but really, S&G points shouldn't exist.

Yes (5):
Yes. Sure, it would help the mods do their job more efficiently, but in my eyes, the main purpose of this would be to prevent abusive reporting, report trolling, accidental reporting (something which I myself have done multiple times on mobile), and any other activity in which a post gets flagged without a legitimate reason. Making the reason optional might prevent accidental reporting, but other than that would defeat the whole purpose of having a reason when submitting a report. 
Yes. Add a feature where you it's mandatory to give report explanation with 5+ characters.
Yes. It could cut down on frivolous use of the button and make mod action more efficient by actually pointing out the problem. There really seems to be little wrong with implementing it and has the potential to save time.
Yes
Yes. A reason means that people can't just report a random post they don't like and hope the mods find a reason to remove it. They have to at least come up with their own reason on why it should be removed. In addition, it makes it very clear to the mods what they're dealing with.
No1 (11):
No1, I would love if more people said why they are reporting things, but I don't want it to be forced.
no1
No1
No1, I also recommend having tick boxes that you select from regarding the categories of rule breakage. This is much easier than typing out a reason and helps lazier or busier reporters do what they have to while helping you do what you have to.
No1
No1
No1 (as I said before checkmark list still makes sense)
No 1
No1
No1
No1
No2 (1):
No2
Abstain (1):

Unclear (2):
No
No

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
Polling (updated 06/01/2020, 1:00 am PT):
Of 20 votes total...

15 Yes, 3 No, 2 Abstain

7 Yes1, 12 Yes2, 1 No

13 Yes, 4 No, 3 Abstain

5 Yes, 11 No1, 1 No2, 1 Abstain (2 Unclear)

Barney
Barney
-->
@PressF4Respect
Your right, the minor discrepancies between the polls shouldn't affect the outcome, but just to be sure, you can double-check your tally with the following (accurate as of 06/01/2020 1:00am PT):
Looking over some of it due to the rioting is giving me too much anxiety to sleep...

K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@PressF4Respect
No1
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Barney
I don't think it should, but you have a right to worry. I am not too worried and I live in Chicago where the city is going crazy. There moving out into the neighborhoods and are looting in there, fairly close to my town. I hear the cop cars outside my house. I have ways to defend myself and I have a right to defend myself if anyone enters my house
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@K_Michael
thx
Barney
Barney
Polling has closed. I'll let PressF4Respect give his final numbers, since he's been working harder on that than I have. 

I would like to thank everyone who voted, everyone who participated in the prior feedback thread, all moderators and advisers who helped write the new CoC.

The new CoC is of course directly inspired by the old CoC written by Bsh1 and Virtuoso, and based primarily on previous refinement efforts of Drafterman and Virtuoso.
Plus while I've lost count of the number of people who helped refine it, off the top of my head: bmdrocks21, CaptainSceptic, PressF4Respect, christopher_best, blamonkey, RationalMadman, Imabench (spiritually, as he reminds us not all trolling is bad), and BrotherDThomas (who literally submitted a rewrite, from which the final one borrows several bits of phrasing).
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Barney
Thank you Ragnar. Duly noted.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
Final Vote List
Yes (15):
Yes, for progress.
Yes
Yes, but I want to say that too much is changed at once and the more information about the rules, the better as a general rule of thumb. A set of rules that's too long to read in one sitting is better than a set of rules that's too short to ever explain enough when the time comes for the user to know the boundaries. You should not put all of this into one vote, let us vote on each part. I vote 'yes' because it's good enough and better than the previous, so it's the lesser evil.
Yes
Yes
Yes, although there should definitely be a separate MEEP solely for the new COC to iron out some wrinkles. 
Yes
Yes!
Yes
Yes!
Yes!
Yes
Yes
Yes. I think it's an improvement.

While insulting someone is obviously wrong, it's not the mods' jobs to police it. Instead, I think it is the community's job to rebuke the offending members. Trolling really depends on the intention of the troll. I don't mind friendly ribbing or just messing with someone, but when someone has malicious intent, it is once again the community's job to rebuke the offending members. If they aren't listening to the rebuke, then ignore them. They revel in getting people riled up, so don't give them that power. If it becomes spam, then there is reason for the mods to step in.

Streamlining and codifying it is excellent, as any rules or laws should always be easy to understand.

I don't see much protection of children, but I do see an age requirement to make an account, which is definitely a good thing. I don't think Little Timmy should be on this site.

I'm a little concerned about the "no moderator harassment" rule because it all depends on what they define as harassment, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt when they say they'll have thick skin. Mods, please do not betray this trust I have in you.
Yes
No (3):
No.Do not ratify the new code of conduct
No, screw you mods. Only reason I’m voting no is because of the removal of the can’t target mods rule. I advocated for each part to be a separate question along with another dude but nothing occurred because mods want to play some politics. 
No, there should be a seperate MEEP for these changes overall to focus on the specifics that should be added
Abstain (2):
I doubt this will come to fruition, so if it doesn’t, just count this vote as “abstained”. I think that most changes are good to the CoC, but I also think they should be judged on an individual basis in a separate MEEP. It is kinda resembling pork-barrel legislation like this. I am a bit concerned about the “no insulting mods rule”. While I haven’t done so and have no intention of doing so, I think that personal grievances will add another subjectively moderated rule to the site. People like Wylted, for instance, are not popular among mods and would likely get harsher or more frequent punishments. I’m honestly curious as to why this was put in in the first place.

Yes1 (7):
yes1
Yes1
Yes1
Yes1. With exceptions to mafia, doxxing, etc
Yes2 (12):
Yes2, updated due to member concerns.
Yes2, I think option 1 is where the lines become blurred and that 2 not already being in place is silly. If the one revealing the PM isn't compelled to do so but instead is choosing to do so to help moderators do their job, that is fine. The key thing with Bsh1's suggestion was that it was against both parties who are PMing's will. That is NSA level surveillance and is where we get into 'what is privacy' concepts.
Yes2
Yes2. I strongly believe that many things in the PMs should be kept private. The only reason mods should disclose private information is if the safety of the members of DART and the community as a whole outweighs the individual's inherent right to privacy.
Yes 2
Yes2
Yes2 for sharing private messages.
I've read through the previous posts, and I choose to change my vote on #2 to Yes2.
Yes2 - Minimal restriction of privacy is an invasion of privacy, IMO. What is the point of private messaging if the messages are not private? I feel In cases of obvious harassment or threat of violence, the moderator would become involved. I do not want DebateArt to become a police state where freedom of speech is forbidden or edited. There is enough of that in your country as it is. 
Yes2
Yes2. Sharing PMs may be needed to establish what happened in say, a mafia game when someone C/P's their role and character to another player and the game host needs proof of the occurrence. However, private conversations should stay private in most cases. I am going to hope the mods understand that PM sharing must only happen when necessary, and that they must approve when it is necessary.
Yes2
No (1):
No
Yes (13):
Yes, as it's a first step in making the voting policy less nit-picky.
Yes
Yes, it already does, it just doesn't explicitly say it.
Yes
Yes, and add an ability to offer "Kudos" for a participant's particularly unique, exemplary argument
Yes. S&G play a key role already with the system, I don't think anyones is gonna give points to an argument when they can read it. Someone can lose only a point for unclear arguments versus 3. 
Yes
Yes
Yes, depending on how far it is taken. All caps throughout a post are ridiculous but to emphasize a point I see nothing wrong with encasing a word or phrase in capitals. I think the rules of grammar in judging a debate should apply for coherency and aesthetic reasons such as capitalizing the start of a sentence or proper nouns, etc. 
Yes. I think encouraging organized debates is good. You're limited to what you can put into text, so milk it for all it's worth.
No (4):
no
No. True, there can be certain cases when the structuring of a debate argument gets to the point of impeding its meaning. However, I have never seen debates like that ever (and even if they do occur, they would be extraordinarily rare). The main concern I have with this rule is that it leaves a very wide grey area for what "well" and "poorly" structured debates look like. There are many different ways people formulate their arguments, and just because someone doesn't post an argument that looks aesthetically pleasing doesn't mean they should get punished for it.
No. Expanding S&G would give it equal to or more power than the actual arguments being presented. Even casual debates must be argument-oriented.
No
Abstain (3):
Abstain
Abstain, but really, S&G points shouldn't exist.

Yes (6):
Yes. Sure, it would help the mods do their job more efficiently, but in my eyes, the main purpose of this would be to prevent abusive reporting, report trolling, accidental reporting (something which I myself have done multiple times on mobile), and any other activity in which a post gets flagged without a legitimate reason. Making the reason optional might prevent accidental reporting, but other than that would defeat the whole purpose of having a reason when submitting a report. 
Yes. Add a feature where you it's mandatory to give report explanation with 5+ characters.
Yes. It could cut down on frivolous use of the button and make mod action more efficient by actually pointing out the problem. There really seems to be little wrong with implementing it and has the potential to save time.
Yes
Yes. A reason means that people can't just report a random post they don't like and hope the mods find a reason to remove it. They have to at least come up with their own reason on why it should be removed. In addition, it makes it very clear to the mods what they're dealing with.

I changed my mind on issue 4. I had previously voted no1, I wish to change that vote to a yes.

I think that the frivolous reporting many members engage in will not be curtailed if this is implemented (hence my previous no vote) but upon further reflection I believe it would at least produce humorous results for the mods and is worth doing for that reason.
No1 (11):
No1, I would love if more people said why they are reporting things, but I don't want it to be forced.
no1
No1
No1, I also recommend having tick boxes that you select from regarding the categories of rule breakage. This is much easier than typing out a reason and helps lazier or busier reporters do what they have to while helping you do what you have to.
No1
No1
No 1
No1
No1
No1
No1
No2 (1):
No2
Abstain (1):

Unclear (1):
No

**If anyone finds an error or discrepancy in the list, please do not hesitate to inform me :)

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
Thank you to Ragnar, and to all those who participated in the MEEP! Without further ado, I present the official final poll for this MEEP:

Official Final Poll:
Of 20 votes total...

15 Yes, 3 No, 2 Abstain

7 Yes1, 12 Yes2, 1 No

13 Yes, 4 No, 3 Abstain

6 Yes, 11 No1, 1 No2, 1 Abstain (1 Unclear)

**If you find any errors in this poll, please do not hesitate to inform me :)

And thus concludes this MEEP. Once again, thank you to everyone who participated, to those who made suggestions for the MEEP questions, and to Ragnar and the rest of the moderation for making this MEEP possible!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
Now if you or anyone else were to give me a concrete reason why it's a troll vote and thus should be removed, then I could determine the verifiability of the claim and act accordingly. The same logic goes for reports.
I never said it should be removed. If you had to remove votes, you should remove the duplicate votes of Thett3 and Hammer, which blatantly were done to push through REF's agenda.
Barney
Barney
None of the votes were remotely close, so I don't see any benefit in worrying about how or why anyone voted.

Outcomes:
  1. The new Code of Conduct is ratified. 75%
    For most people this should primarily be just changed empahses, but which should be easier for new members to read.
    In the next few days Virt will be putting it into the information center, followed by us petitioning Mike to update the main link (no need to ask him now, as one step needs to be done before the other).
    Further changes may of course be requested. Larger ones will require another referendum.
  2. Private Messages may be shared with moderator approval. 60%
    This closes an annoying loophole.
    Do understand that context matters. If you invite someone to this site, and one of you refers to the other by first name instead of username, that innocent slip is not what the privacy rules are here to enforce.
  3. Within the Voting Policy, Spelling and Grammar has been expanded to include other excessive legibility issues. 65%
    Effectively this makes the point Legibility issues. It should not be awarded for mild preference, but rather as a penalty if someone chooses to make their case hard to read. And with all points, don't award it just because someone else did.
    For clarity: This does not change it's value. It's still worth only 1/3rd of arguments.
  4. Reports may still be submitted without a reason. 55%
    This is a reinforcement of the status quo. No surprise there.
    You may always opt to message a moderator with a reason for any report (often very helpful, particularly pertaining to context of perceived offenses).
Barney
Barney
Code of Conduct
Basics
  • By using DebateArt.com, you are bound and agree to be bound by this Code of Conduct and the Privacy Policy, as well as any other rules that may be published from time to time. If participating in debates, you are also bound by the Voting Policy.
  • In essence, treat others as you wish to be treated. If someone makes a wholly reasonable request of you, please try to comply.

User Accounts
  • All users must be a minimum of 13 years of age when creating an account, or older to help comply with any local laws pertaining to Internet usage.
  • You may not use hateful, harassing, or obscene language or imagery in your username or avatar.
  • Multi-accounting and any action indistinguishable from it is prohibited. Dispensation may be granted on a case-by-case basis, such as for multiple users within a single residence; but they will have certain restrictions applied (e.g., never voting on each other’s debates).
  • Users are free to transition a new account or back to a former, so long as they demonstrate no exploitative intent, and inform moderators to ensure only one is active.
  • Account bans may be appealed by emailing: [email protected]

Authenticity
  • You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is either intended to or likely to deceive others. Parody accounts are acceptable, so long it is clear that they are parodies and do not parody other site users.
  • Extravagant lies, not to be confused with mere context issues, may rise to the level of constituting impersonation.
  • You may not violate others intellectual property rights.

Harassment 
  • Targeted harassment of any member prohibited, as is inciting others to do so at your behest. This includes wishing or hoping that someone and/or their loved ones experiences physical harm.
  • Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticising statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game.
  • Threats of lawsuits are not allowed, and by using this site you agree to waive any rights to file civil suits against fellow site users for any non-criminal actions.
  • If a member politely requests that you leave them alone, do so. Repeated failure to comply, is a clear aggravating factor regarding the content of said posts.

Violence and Criminal Behavior
  • You may not threaten or promote violence against any person or persons, barring hyperbole against public figures (e.g., “all politicians should be shot”). Advocacy in favor of terrorism and/or violent extremism, especially as related to hate groups as generally defined by the SPLC, is likewise prohibited.
  • You may not promote or encourage suicide or self harm.
  • You may not engage in or promote criminal activity.
  • You may not engage in or promote the sexual exploitation of minors.

Safety and Privacy
  • Doxing is strictly forbidden. Without their express permission, you may not post, threaten to post, nor encourage others to post, anyone’s private or identifying information no matter how it was obtained.
  • You may not share any content from private messages, without the consent of the respective authors; or with moderator approval (such as for dispute resolution).

Objectionable Content
  • You may not post or link to media that is excessively gory or violent.
  • You may not post or link to pornography or other explicit adult sexual material.
  • You may not engage in commercial advertising anywhere on the site.
  • Spam is prohibited, and any overtly repetitive nonsensical posts are considered spam.
  • Unwarranted systemic vulgarity and invectives, which may include off topic personal attacks and/or hate speech, are subject to disciplinary actions.

Consequences
The moderators retain the authority to interpret and apply all policies in the best interests of the site and users therein. In most cases, a “reasonable person” standard will be utilized. 

The specific consequence will depend on the severity and frequency of the violations, along with user history, context, and other relevant factors. Any violation of the Violence and Criminal Behavior policy will result in an immediate indefinite ban.

Consequences for violations include:
  • Nothing, as most perceived violations are too minor to constitute a true offense.
  • Written warnings, which are most common for first-time violations.
  • Restraining orders, which will always be mutual to ensure neither may antagonize the other.
  • Revocation of abused privileges, such as loss of the ability to create threads due to creating too many spam threads.
  • Temporary bans, with increasing duration for subsequent violations, up to 90-days.
  • Indefinite bans, which have no set expiration, but may be appealed every 90-days.

In addition to the above measures, moderators reserve the right to:
  • Delete any content in violation of the above rules.
  • Lock threads with frequent noteworthy violations of the above rules, or as a preventative measure when such are assuredly imminent.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Still don't agree with the civil suits thing but the rest seems good.
Barney
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
There is a clause in there for any criminal action.  And you are still welcome to suggest better wording

It's really just to take the teeth out of one type of frivolous BS.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@PressF4Respect
I'm fine with the CofC, yet I'm listed as a 'no.'

It's the debate policy I'm suggesting needs clarification, because we disagree on whart it is saying relaitve to waiving arguments. That's not a CofC discussion. Please make me a yes on CofC.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@fauxlaw
I listed you as a yes.
Final Vote List
Yes (15):
Yes, for progress.
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes