Would you consider this evidence?

Author: RoderickSpode

Total: 99
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@BrotherDThomas
So are all experimental results that contradict your belief false? If so, why would God feed you lies through your eyes and ears, but reveal the "truth" through a single book? If not God, then who has the power to contradict him?
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode (5 RUNAWAYS TO MY POSTS THUS FAR),

YOUR QUOTE: "But can you roll your R's?"

YOU SPEAK! Uh, of which you do not speak regarding my biblical axioms that easily bury every one of your posts within your threads and outside of them.  Nonetheless, of course I can roll my "r's" and silent my "j's" because I live in California, get it? Huh?   Here is another "hint," I LOVE Mexican food, now do you get it?

RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@ludofl3x
I suppose it COULD, but you would only have to add that possibility to a pile of other guesses as to what it was. Without any other information, the only conclusion you can make is "we have not been able to send a spacecraft past a certain point." 
So whether or not the wall  is evidence of a higher power depends on how much information we have?

What kind of additional information would render consideration for evidence?

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@BrotherDThomas

YOU SPEAK! Uh, of which you do not speak regarding my biblical axioms that easily bury every one of your posts within your threads and outside of them.  Nonetheless, of course I can roll my "r's" and silent my "j's" because I live in California, get it? Huh?   Here is another "hint," I LOVE Mexican food, now do you get it?
You love Mexican food?

Are you sure that's biblical?

I love Mexican food too btw.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You have this fixation of people running from you. Hint: It's not your deodorant.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

FAUXLAW,

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR SMOKE SCREENS TO TAKE THE LIGHT OFF OF YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE IN YOUR POST #30: "Brother D is a troubled soul. He might heal properly if that pounding hand were pocketed for a while. It accomplishes nothing but pounding the Bible he espouses as the only true christian. Lower case for a purpose."

FAUXLAW, psssst, the members are still watching you RUN AWAY from my defining post to you in making you the continued BIBLE FOOL as shown within the post below within this thread, sorry.  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4304-would-you-consider-this-evidence?page=1&post_number=23

I was correct in the fact that I told everyone, including you, that your silence to the my post above is your admittance that Jesus and I EASILY own your Bible ignorance, praise!

FAUXLAW, WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO TELL US IN WHAT "RUNNING SHOES" YOU WEAR, JUST FOR THE RECORD, OKAY?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode and the Bible ignorant FAUXLAW,

Obviously your Satanic duo is once again having a hard time in understanding the English language, and why am I not surprised again?  Here, let me reissue what you have failed to understand that was directed to the RUNAWAY Fauxlaw, where it matters NOT if any spacecraft is manned or not, get it?

"When a pseudo-christian like RoderickSpode refers to anything in outer space, that goes directly against the Bible's cosmology and Jesus' inspired word which you are embarrassingly unaware of, or when you comically do so as well in your Bible ineptness.  I facetiously use the Star Trek Series position to show RS and YOU in how ungodly you Bible fools are, do you understand, or do you need further clarification? Huh?" 

Obviously, the RUNAWAY FAUXLAW and RoderickSpode need further clarification, like I thought they would need. Therefore FAUXLAW and RoderickSpode, what part of my statement above don't you understand regarding RS's comical and Bible ignorant statements to try in vain to prove a higher intelligence, which should be Jesus the Christ as God, whereas, you slap Jesus in the face by not including Him in your wanting dissertations, that for now, are sleep aides.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

+++++++++++++++++++

Religion forum, shhhhhhhhh! I need to pray to Jesus! :   Jesus, can you find some of your pseudo-christian crowd that has an IQ level that at least is higher than a flattened crow on a Texas back road? I am tired of dealing with the FAUXLAWS of your faith that don't know their ass from a wild grape relative to your Christianity.  Therefore, if you have any pseudo-christian in mind that is 1 IQ level above FAUXLAWS, which would be about 22 points, then please tell them about DEBATEART Religion Forum, and to get into contact with me post haste so I can be in discussion with pseudo-christian that isn't as dumbfounded of the Bible than FAUXLAW is!  Thank you Jesus, .... talk to you tomorrow!

+++++++++++++++++++

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@K_Michael

K_Michael,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE: “So are all experimental results that contradict your belief false?”

Yes, with emphasis on your term “experimental” which is NOT an absolute like the Bible promoting that our earth is circular and flat, along with its other planetary facts of mention. You have to remember, we DO NOT tell Yahweh/Jesus/Ghost in how to conduct His truisms within the scriptures, understood? We can only accept them and move on.

YOUR TERRIBLE SYNTACTICAL SENTENCE STRUCTURE QUOTE: “If so, why would God feed you lies through your eyes and ears, but reveal the "truth" through a single book?" 

I think the mish-mash of what you said above relates to Yahweh/Jesus/Ghost God lying to Christians in that the earth is not flat, but a sphere? Am I close?  I am sorry, but the word of Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, explicitly states what you read on the link/image that I gave you, in that our earth is circular and flat, period!  Tell me, what part of the image of our Biblical Earths cosmology didn’t you understand?

YOUR QUOTE OF YOUR CONTINUED DISARRAY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE: “If not God, then who has the power to contradict him?

Seriously, I am not comprehending your statements very well, probably because I am only on my 4th glass of 104 rye, where I need at least 6 to start understanding a persons terrible English skills, or the lack thereof. In essence, NO ONE has the power to say that our serial killing Jesus is wrong within the scriptures in any way whatsoever. Get it?

Listen, I realize you're new on this forum, where you want to make a substantial entry to wow the membership, but remember at all costs, I am the last one you want to start making alleged points with because I will easily tie you up, ship you Fed Ex ground delivery to Podunk Utah with ease, understood?  Good.

K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@BrotherDThomas
For one who harps on about your opponents being bible ignorant, you seem to have a distinct lack of any scriptures backing up what you say.

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you..." St. Matthew 5:44 KJV.

K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@BrotherDThomas
God, at least according to some, created everything you or I sees. Therefore, every observation I make about the world is part of God's truth. 

You can see this demonstrated by Elijah. Rather than repeatedly say "read the scriptures," regardless of his opposition, he proposed an experiment in which he tested the gods of the "wicked priests" against his own capital G God. If the experimental result that Elijah received was good evidence in favor of God, it is not because it is in favor of God, but merely because it happened. If Elijah's test had failed, that would be evidence against God.

Furthermore, stop insulting my English until you can point out EXACTLY what's wrong with it, grammatically.

Listen, I realize you're new on this forum, where you want to make a substantial entry to wow the membership, but remember at all costs, I am the last one you want to start making alleged points with because I will easily tie you up, ship you Fed Ex ground delivery to Podunk Utah with ease, understood?  Good.
If you think I'm doing anything to "wow," you're sadly mistaken. I am an established member of the community, so my joining this thread means nothing.
Your arguments would "tie up" a lot better if they changed.

I live a state over from Utah, so not the sickest insult, nor is it true. You could not do so "with ease," as you say. Shipping persons is both illegal and fairly difficult on a practical basis.
Let's stay grounded in the Truth, shall we?
Good.

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@RoderickSpode
So whether or not the wall  is evidence of a higher power depends on how much information we have?

What kind of additional information would render consideration for evidence?
You'd need to know more properties of "the wall," which as you describe it is of course not a wall, nor is it a barrier. As you describe it it is simply a point past which the space craft cannot go. Adding anything, including descriptions like wall or barrier, beyond that without further experimentation or even information like "What happened when the spacecraft got there, some 30 years ago (as that's AT LEAST how long it would take for the information that it stopped moving inexplicably to return to earth for interpretation)?" would be helpful.

HIgher power is an ill defined term, too. It could be evidence that you've hit a forcefield surrounding a system of planets put there by a civilization much more techologically advanced than ours...would they fall under the description  higher power?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@K_Michael

K_Michael,

YOUR GODLY TRUTH:  “God, at least according to some, created everything you or I sees. Therefore, every observation I make about the world is part of God's truth.”

Correct! I am pleased that you are making absolute statements towards my serial killer Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, in that every observation you make about the world is part of Yahweh/Jesus’ truth!  Emphasis on your  word TRUTH, where you admit that Jesus created the world! Therefore, it looks as though you are close to jettisoning your comical Atheist beliefs, praise!

Your rhetorical rant concerning Elijah might be interesting to your equally Hell Bound Atheist friends, but it was tiring to read and had no purpose to help you defend your ungodly faith, not did it really matter to the Christian faith. To be more serious, a novel idea would be to actually include the chapter and verse within the bible next time, get it? 

YOUR QUOTE OF EMBARRASSMENT: “I live a state over from Utah, so not the sickest insult, nor is it true.”

There are 5 states bordering the godforsaken Mormon state of Utah, and it is obvious that you are too embarrassed to tell us what state “one over” you live in. The normal action of a Hell Bound Atheist, be secret about things, then you won’t be embarrassed about them!  lol 

YOUR QUOTE OF GULLIBILITY: “You could not do so "with ease," as you say. Shipping persons is both illegal and fairly difficult on a practical basis.”

I am truly sorry that you took my facetious joke seriously, and what did I expect from a Hell Bound Atheist that doesn’t believe in a brutal serial killer Christian God name Jesus, priceless!

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: “Let’s stay grounded in the Truth, shall we?”

Yes, most certainly, where I will be grounded within the absolute truth with Christianity, whereas you will not be grounded in your comical Atheist “theories” about this, “theories” about that, and so on!  Example, you Atheists state that man is hundreds of thousand of years old, are you kidding? LOL. Jesus says that man is approximately 6000 years old within the chronological order from Adam to Jesus within the Bible, then Jesus to the present day man!  H-E-L-L-O? Anybody home today Hell Bound Atheist? 

My godly time is valuable, therefore I will briefly correct some of your embarrassing lack of English skills herewith:

1.  Your first sentence out of the box reads: “God, at least according to some, created everything you or I sees.”

Unless you live below the Mason Dixon line in the United States, there is no need to use “sees” in its plural form. 
Ex: “Masta, I sees the misses is a comin to brought you your lunch!” Get it? Probably not. 

2.  Your Grade School syntactical sentence structuring reads: “Furthermore, stop insulting my English until you can point out EXACTLY what's wrong with it, grammatically.”

The way it should read, without its sentence fragment is: “Furthermore, stop insulting my English until you can grammatically point out exactly what is wrong with it.”

In any event, have fun in this bastion of ungodly pseudo-christians that try in vain to rewrite the scriptures at their own peril. Whereas I am the ONLY TRUE Christian on this forum, that follows ALL of the Bible as Jesus intended, praise!

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@RoderickSpode
When an ant's antennae bumps up against the glass, are they bumping up against evidence of there being a higher power that created their environment? Or, does evidence of a higher power depend on whether or not they are mentally capable of pondering the origin of their environment?
When an ant bumps against a glass, the only evidence that demonstrates is there's an ant and a glass. The complexity of the ant's location and the position of the glass doesn't necessarily inform a creator or higher power. It's a conclusion without a substantiated premise.

K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I'm not embarrassed to say what state I'm from. It's personal.
Are you too embarrassed to tell me your social security number? If not, PM me it right now. See? Embarrassment has nothing to do with it.

Emphasis on your  word TRUTH, where you admit that Jesus created the world! 
You have no conception of the hypothetical.

a novel idea would be to actually include the chapter and verse within the bible next time, get it? 
You haven't cited a single scripture in this thread. I have.

Unless you make a really good point the next time you tag me, I won't respond. Goodbye.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@K_Michael

K_Michael,

YOUR EMBARRASSMENT CONTINUES IN THIS QUOTE OF YOURS: "I’m not embarrassed to say what state I'm from. It's personal. Are you too embarrassed to tell me your social security number? If not, PM me it right now. See? Embarrassment has nothing to do with it."

Huh? Oh my, where do I start?  Your Contradicting sentences: “I’m not embarrassed to say what state I am from.” Then you follow your absolute statement with: “Its personal”  Therefore logic 101 precludes that you are STILL to embarrassed to tell us what state you are from because you didn't name it!  CASE CLOSED.

Then you embarrass yourself further by asking me for my social security number, which when compared to what state you reside in, when not naming it is assumed  for security reasons, is blatantly “apples and oranges,” and if you can’t understand this comparison, then you are doing great harm to your Atheist brothers as being inept in logical reasoning!

CONTINUING YOUR EMBARRASSMENT ON THIS FORUM: “You have no conception of the hypothetical.”

It is plain deductive reasoning in the FACT that when you said; "Therefore, every observation I make about the world is part of God's truth" you admitted that my serial killer Jesus existed as God H-E-L-L-O???  Listen, maybe you should understand more about your Atheism before you remove one foot to insert the other again, okay? You are giving your Atheism a bad name in this forum!

YOUR GRASPING FOR PROVERBIAL STRAWS QUOTE: “You haven't cited a single scripture in this thread. I have.”

There is no need for me to quote the Bible at this time, because the content of our discussion doesn’t need it, whereas you are making enough of a fool yourself in NOT quoting the Bible verse for your Elijah narrative.  Get it?

YOUR POOR QUOTE OF DESPAIR: “Unless you make a really good point the next time you tag me, I won't respond. Goodbye.”

Leaving so soon? Ran out of ammunition for your Satanic Atheist cause? Psssst, I don’t blame you for not mentioning me in correcting your terrible English skills in your ever so weak refutations to my responses to you, even though you wanted me to show you your mistakes. Shhh, that will be our little secret, okay? Mums the word.

REMEMBER WHAT I SAID AT THE BEGINNING?:   “ .... but remember at all costs, I am the last one you want to start making alleged points with ……”   Well, the fruition of my statement has come through at your expense, sorry.  The only solace that you have is the fact that you are not alone in this concept, where there is a "plethora" of pseudo-christians that have also drastically fallen to the Brother D. as well. 

NEXT?

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@RoderickSpode
With your hypothetical, you have Given A (there is a glass barrier somewhere in space) and Conclusion C (there is/isn't some sort of higher power). 

The problem is (demonstrated by Athias) you have the Grand Canyon in between those two. Unless and until you build Bridge B to connect A and C, the logic will not follow (hence, a non-sequitur).
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@K_Michael
@BrotherDThomas
First off K_Michael, thanks for the link you provided in your initial post. I'll have time to read it, and respond shortly. And to others who've commented, for what it's worth, I'll get back to you as I'm running out of time this evening.

And BDT, I can't blame him. People have to draw the line somewhere if they want to remain anonymous. You've confided you're from California, and you may even be willing to say what town (I'm not asking for that btw). But at some point you'd have to stop giving info (where you went to school, what street you live on etc.).

Awhile back there was a member here and/or DDO who let everyone know what town he lives in. I live very close to that town, and I realized how likely it might be to actually find out who he is (which I'm not interested in) based on additional information he had given. He was probably someone who hung out at Starbuck's all day.  If K_Michael confessed to having the new 2021 Hummer EV at any point in this forum, that's not even out on the market yet, then it might not be a good idea for him to say what State near Utah he lives in.

Get it, got it, good?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@K_Michael
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode,

I completely understand the seriousness of remaining invisible within these forums, and to have easily put it to rest, K_Michael could have picked one of the 5 states surrounding him and gave an erroneous answer.  Jesus only knows that we are who we pretend to be in these forums, get it, got it, finally!

PS, you are up to 6 meaningful posts of mine where you have gone MIA, 2 of which were in your own thread! Jesus is NOT smiling, but understands completely why you have to run from them, of which you will pay upon Judgment Day, praise Jesus' revenge! 

A godly hypothetical I would love to see, as being a bird in a nearby tree by the Pearly Gates upon your demise on Judgment Day.  I would watch you come sheepishly up to the opening of the Gates and seeing Jesus standing there waiting for you as He shakes His head in disgust.  Meanwhile, you notice that He has His right hand on the lever that opens the trap doors of Hell, and before you know it, you realize that you are standing upon said doors to Hell!  

Jesus looks into your eyes and says, "Remember the well known Brother D? Remember how he preached my true inspired words in your behalf and to other pseudo-christians, but you failed to listen to him, but instead you ran away from his godly posts to you by not even trying to defend the faith that I gave you?"   Then a LOUD CRACK is heard!!! , and the next thing you know is that you are taking a one-way E-ticket ride to the depths of the sulfur lakes of Hell!  Just before you splash, you smell stinking sulfur and feel the blazing heat, and then SPLASH DOWN, it's over!!!  

K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@BrotherDThomas
K_Michael could have picked one of the 5 states surrounding him and gave an erroneous answer.
First of all, it's "given," not "gave." 
Second of all, your God has told you "Thou shalt not bear false witness...." Exodus 20:16. So why are you encouraging me to lie? 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Brother Dee Dee is a card carrying member of the Landover Baptist Church,

A sitirical parody website of Christianity. Dee Dee seems to be a little too invested in the mime. Sort of like the theist who really tries to debunk the flying spaghetti monster, Dee Dee has crossed over and gotten lost in the parody, becoming a parody himself.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ETHANG5!!!!!

Welcome back from your forced vacation!  We were wondering why it was so peaceful here at DEBATEART Religion forum, and then it came to us, ETAHNG5 was banned for 6 weeks in the name of Satan!  Please, what did we deserve to have you back?

Myself,  all of the pseudo-christians, ethang5 included, Atheists, fence sitting Agnostics, and the rest, lets welcome ETHANG5 back again, and lets hope this time that he doesn't overstep his bounds again where we would lose him to another long ban, because that would be terrible, wouldn't it?  **cough**

We can only assume that ETHANG5 has stocked up with a lot of new running shoes  over his extended time off, therefore he will be very fast in running away from you when you actually post indisputable facts, logic, reason, science, and biblical axioms!  Therefore, lets see what ungodly Satanic rhetoric he has for us this time!

Remember, Christians have Jesus on our side, where ETHANG5 has Satan on his side! Do the simple math in what is easily going to happen to him.  :(

K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Cha Cha, Real smooth...

Just dodge the hard questions, shall we? I asked you why you support lying when your religion says not to, and you ignore me.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@K_Michael
@BrotherDThomas
Dee Dee doesn't answer questions K_Michael. He's too far gone into his parody. Sort of like an atheist who starts to actually believe in the flying spaghetti monster.

Christianity isn't his religion, silliness is. As for lying, since he is his own moral standard, he simply judges it as good when he does it.

Dee Dee, you managed to get yourself banned while I was away. Want to bet you'll repeat your history?

Incidentally, I agree with the people saying it would not be evidence.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@K_Michael

K_Michael,

YOUR QUOTE SHOWING IGNORANCE AGAIN: "First of all, it's "given," not "gave." "

Unfortunately you just don't know when to quit to save further embarrassment, ethang5 comes to mind on this topic since his return, nonetheless, you have removed one foot to insert the other again, which reminds me, ethang5 is guilty of this act as well, anyway, in context,  both the words gave and given  in the sentence in question can be used.  K_Michael, you're trying too hard to get to first base, where I easily keep striking you out where you can't get out of the batters box!  Just chill out.

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS QUOTE, AGAIN: "Second of all, your God has told you "Thou shalt not bear false witness...." Exodus 20:16. So why are you encouraging me to lie? "

Well, the simple answer to your question above is the fact that you are a Hell Bound Atheist, remember? Therefore, Exodus 20:16 is for Christians to follow, where it doesn't apply to an Atheist like you? Get it? Maybe? Just a little bit? Huh?  ..... LOL!

Listen up, do you think I like making you the ungodly fool all the time, and where you wanted me to show you where you failed at the English language, and when I did, you got madder and lashed out like a grade school kid?  

Just understand, when you engage the Brother D., you are bringing a Boy Scout pocket knife to my Abrams M-1 fully armed tank! Understood?

NEXT?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, Jesus and I are so glad of your return, whereas we have a "plethora" of new and outright blistering biblical axioms that will continue to make you the pseudo-christian Bible fool that you are, praise!  These inspired by Jesus axioms will come forth when you once again step out of line with your pal SATAN, and as in the past, they will make you RUN AWAY again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, which is your normal modus operandi within this forum!  

Praise Jesus' revenge upon the Bible ignorant like ETHANG5!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Dee Dee, when you have nothing to say on the thread topic, posting makes you look...lame.

Your "parody" website lost its entertainment value years ago. Your schtick is as stale as a dead fish. But as always, I like you Dee Dee. I find you entertaining.

Myself,  all of the pseudo-christians,...
Lol!

So tell us, Would you consider this evidence or will you post in caps and bold yet again?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@RoderickSpode
It really begs the question, what would really be considered evidence outside of a direct encounter with a creator/designer for those who are neutral?
that is a question I have thought about for many, many years, if I come up with an answer I'll let you know but don't hold your breath :)

give me a good monolith like 2001 space oddesy and we'll talk haha
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Galatians 6:9:
“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”

You have given up on me, among others. This isn't Christ-like, as Christ has not given up on anyone.

Matthew 19:26
"But Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'”

If Christ doesn't believe that I am irredeemable, then neither should you. Rather than encouraging a "hell-bound atheist" towards sin, you should urge and supplicate with them towards repentance, to accept Christ's forgiveness. Since you do not do this,  you have lost my respect, because it means that you do not truly follow the tenets of your religion.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Au contraire, my soon to be Bible Punching Bag!  My post #55 said a lot towards your MO upon this forum, of which you are embarrassed about, so what does the ethang5 do in this respect, YES, you establish smoke screens to HIDE BEHIND!  

Trust me, we're going to have a lot of fun at your expense again!  :)

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@K_Michael

ETHANG5, PAY ATTENTION TO MY BIBLICAL AXIOMS HEREWITH SO I WON'T HAVE TO BIBLE SLAP YOU SILLY®️ WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE, UNDERSTOOD?!

K_Michael,

What part of the following didn't you understand, of which the newly arrived AGAIN ethang5 had to learn the hard way as well! I STATED TO YOU: Listen up, do you think I like making you the ungodly fool all the time, and where you wanted me to show you where you failed at the English language, and when I did, you got madder and lashed out like a grade school kid?   Just understand, when you engage the Brother D., you are bringing a Boy Scout pocket knife to my Abrams M-1 fully armed tank! Understood?

I can easily see that you went to the ETHANG5 SCHOOL OF BIBLICAL IGNORANCE where to make himself look smart, he graduates anyone with an IQ of 20 or less!  

YOUR MISGUIDED QUOTE: "You have given up on me, among others. This isn't Christ-like, as Christ has not given up on anyone."

My serial killer Jesus most certainly has given up on many, I repeat, MANY as this one of many passages so states: Jesus' inspired word:  "These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 10:5-6 ) 

Now, if you are not a devout Jew like I am as a prerequisite to become a TRUE Christian, and barring the fact that Jesus is a RACIST,  I only give 3 posts to me from outright Bible ignorant fools like YOU,  then I shut them down because my time is to valuable in trying to deal with their ignorance of Christianity, understood?

I DO NOT SHUT DOWN ETHANG5 IN ANY AMOUNT OF HIS BIBLE IGNORANT POSTS BECAUSE JESUS AND I HAVE A GODLY MISSION TO SHOW THIS FORUM IN WHAT A TRUE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LOOKS AND ACTS LIKE IN THE NAME OF SATAN, PRAISE!