I will stereotype debaters properly.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 87
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
You post here your consent to be stereotyped and I will tell you which stereotype you are.

Situations change but high school cliques are not all that different to fundamental primate hierarchical structure. 

Let's begin with RM, the weird dude who isn't the quiet dude. It's that choirboy who sings loud and proud, it's that nerd who yells "math club leader" as the proudest title of all. RM is the weirdest motherfucker who isn't quiet or ashamed of being it.

Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
-->
@RationalMadman
ME ME ME.
User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
Self-stereotype: The biggest f*cking tryhard on the entire site. He actually has some skill but no one will care if he is down over there. Almost the lowest ranking debater who actually tries to debate good and win. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Trent0405
Trent is that dude who is way too mature for his age and that isn't always a good thing. He's always a little too serious, always a little too bored but most importantly, he's 'greater than you'. He turns up everyday, has that 100% attendance award, but people in general don't always realise he's there. He's very reserved, quiet and steadfast in his work, he matches well with others who work hard and keep their mouths shut.

He will grow up to become the 'stern and quiet' old monk stereotype.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@User_2006
User_2006 is that whiny prissy prep. Dresses very sharp, even in his spare time, smiles extra hard for photos, works extra hours to study and most importantly knows someone in every other clique (whether they like it or not). He's a hard guy to hate, he's enthusiastic, hardworking and pitches in when it's a teamwork situation, the real issue comes when he feels he's underperforming.

He's the kind of guy who wants to be Phelps while he's still struggling with the breaststroke, so he focuses too hard on that and loses his skill at front crawl and butterfly as he fails to practise the muscles for them and loses all races as he stretches himself thin. You could also compare it to a geek who spends too much time obssessing over one particular hobby and interest, neglecting everything else about a subject so that even in the subject that it relates to, they score poorly overall.

We all know someone like this, even in the roughest schools there's always the tryhards, however the quinetessential aspect of this type is that they know they're a tryhard.
User_2006
User_2006
-->
@RationalMadman
Not True. I am rather close to Trent's stereotype in actuality. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@User_2006
Stereotype is meant to be exaggeration, but I am glad I got it wrong as it is supposed to be ridiculous.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@User_2006
There is no way you are Trent's type in reality, you are not possibly the quiet type.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I'll accept the fact that this probably won't be the best, but I will still consent
User_2006
User_2006
-->
@RationalMadman
I am, actually. I am probably very different on the internet(and I accept on the internet, I am quite close to my "stereotype"), but in real life, which is vastly different, I am basically Trent. 
User_2006
User_2006
No one: 
Absolutely zero souls:
Trent:
___ is greater than ___, as of now. 
Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
-->
@RationalMadman
I like it.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
The CasaBrova

The confusing dilemma of the casabrova is that he doesn't himself know whether he even minds being friendzoned all the time. Genuinely, he enjoys being the guy who just gets along with others however if you think that's all there is to him... You will face grave consequence in the battlefield. He is the Jock who quietly writes poetry, he is the guy who can chat up the emo girls just as easily as the superficial queens and yet ultimately isn't entirely sure which he even wants. This issue isn't just with relationships, it's in everything in this type's decision making.

Part of him wants to be the softest, most sensitive and caring guy in town, the other part that comes out when he's feeling threatened or angry is a bloodthirsty, ambitious beast. The only thing in your favour when facing against him is that he wants to be the softer one; he's very agile, creative and charismatic. His only true weakness is prolonged strategic 'beef' but his charisma avoids him ever having such a thing with anyone other than 'relentless' types who themselves have too much beef with others to hone in on the casabrova.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Dr. Franklin is among the outcasts like RM in that he is one of the last to be picked for group work of any usual kind. What makes this 'outcast' type unique is that he is unequivocally uncaring of what others think of him. There are fundamentally four types of outcast:

1. The proud type
  2. The insecure type
  3. The angry type
  4. The stoic type
Dr. Franklin is the stoic type. He simply is very weird and peculiar and has a 'stiff upper lip' approach to his pain. He doesn't seek acceptance, he doesn't seek much prowess in any field at all whether in academics, in the clubs or whatever else. He just is himself and if you don't like that, the issue is yours. He is prone to pick a fight with a significant bully type who specifically preys on outcasts (rather than the bully type who picks on everyone equally, where this type will join the bully and laugh at the others). When someone singles out the Dr. Franklin they face an opponent with nothing to lose who laughs in the bully's face as it backfires hard on them, the more that they try to humiliate him. You throw shit on him, he hugs you and rubs it on you. You tease him for being weak, he goes to the gym and gets stronger or finds your weakness and ensures you're humiliated for it hard until you back off him in the other arena. 

If you leave him alone, he's just a dude who shows up, says hi to you and gets on with the day. If you bother him, you will be bothered significantly more.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
nice!
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
PLagIariSm
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Crocodile
Without competition there can be no excellence.

Without fairness, excellence becomes an irrelevant aspect of competition.

The first is right-wing, the latter is left-wing. I understand both and do find this to be fair competition thus I conclude that it was a good 'driving out of business' of your thread. If you honestly think that you invented this idea, I will like you to look at the date of this thread:

I do thank you though and don't deny that I captialised on your thread's idea. What I got wasn't financial and so therefore you cannot sue me.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
The confusing dilemma of the casabrova is that he doesn't himself know whether he even minds being friendzoned all the time. Genuinely, he enjoys being the guy who just gets along with others however if you think that's all there is to him... You will face grave consequence in the battlefield. He is the Jock who quietly writes poetry, he is the guy who can chat up the emo girls just as easily as the superficial queens and yet ultimately isn't entirely sure which he even wants. This issue isn't just with relationships, it's in everything in this type's decision making.

Part of him wants to be the softest, most sensitive and caring guy in town, the other part that comes out when he's feeling threatened or angry is a bloodthirsty, ambitious beast. The only thing in your favour when facing against him is that he wants to be the softer one; he's very agile, creative and charismatic. His only true weakness is prolonged strategic 'beef' but his charisma avoids him ever having such a thing with anyone other than 'relentless' types who themselves have too much beef with others to hone in on the casabrova.

This post is the best understanding of my character anyone has said besides my mom and dad. Not even my friend of 7yrs can't describe me this accurate. The fact that you picked this up by just my personality as an internet persona, without knowing my IRL story is truly fascinating. The accuracy that this post has is scary
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
My presence on this site is kind of dwindling. That said, please feel free to have a go at me.
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@RationalMadman
Capitolist piece of bourgeois
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
To be fair I did know you're a jock who does literally write poetry in secret (as you have shared that with us), I nonetheless appreciate the recognition and am really happy with the success rate so far of this thread (user_2006 is counted as a displeased customer but that completely matches his stereotype and I'm sorry but for me it's not a disproof). I have a very strong capacity to recognise patterns and links that I combined with learning psychology over the past years to make me this good at reading people.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
I think I know what I'm going to get but I wouldn't be surprised if I got surprised
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I knew that, but the others are just as accurate
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm intrigued.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Have a go at stereotyping a Brit then.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@blamonkey
Blamonkey the chill beta male is everyone's ally. You can hate him if you want to but it serves you absolutely no benefit to do so, as he will not lash out in response nor notice you.

He is observant, studious and very well-liked in any community that he takes seriously. In others, he just blends in as a background character. He has a presence that is known by all but not so much felt. He is the teacher's pet who doesn't ask if homework is due, he is the half nerd half prep who is not too awkward to get by nor too stuck up to be resented. Blamonkey flows and slides between other cliques just fine, he is the one none can truly get to, both positively and negatively. The enemy of none is also the best friend of none.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Crocodile
Crocodile isn't quite what his name suggests. He's more of a rodent than a reptile. Very adaptable to changing circumstances and outgoing when he's not in a bad mood, he is easy to like but also prone to attract predatory types to pick on him.

He's the weird guy whose friends like him quite a bit and whose enemies look down on. He doesn't entirely like how weird he is, nonetheless he accepts it and doesn't deny that he's one of the outcasts, willingly befriending them out of necessity at times. He's a pleasant presence among the weirdos, as he doesn't judge and isn't intimidating or the type to throw his allies to the wolves. 

He is a fusion of geekiness and calm. If you want a chill guy to eat with at lunch just head to his table, he'll rarely turn down the company.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
'Are you one of us or one of the nerdy dweebs?'
Asked Bsh1 to whiteflame.

After a few seconds of deep breaths to calm down and calculate his next move came the reply:

'Bish, I am not one of your crew, you're one of mine and it would be wise of you to watch your tone when you address me, fam.'

The whiteflame doesn't negotiate, he is negotiated with. He doesn't beg for power, he puts in the blood, sweat and tears and lets the power gravitate towards and around him, depending on his willingness to take it on. 

Responsible, diligent and well-respected, he is the kind of nerd you do not pick on. He makes sure to butter up the preps, remembers everyone's birthday who matters to him, ensures he is untouchable socially and academically and does not quit, ever, he takes quiet and steady breaks.

If you engage him, he will erode your work ethic, corrode your ego and make you fear him. He is the one others do not step to and walk away happy. He picks his battles extremely wisely and is nobody's bitch.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Zedvictor isn't popular, he likes it that way. In the corner of parties with his select 1 or 2 buddies, he just hangs out and gets on with life. He isn't worried too much about his reputation, unless it affects others close to him.

Loyalty is very important to him. If one comes for his family or friends and he will defend them ferociously. He protects very little very much and prides himself on that. Betrayal cuts him deep, he may forgive but never forgets.

He is an introvert in every sense.