I will stereotype debaters properly.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 89
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't have the time to rejoin the site, but I do read it sometimes. When I saw this, I couldn't resist. Stereotype away, RM. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@SirAnonymous
'SirAnonymous scored 93/100 in the test!'
whispered the student sitting next to him, to her friend.

'what the- ??'
Replied the friend, raising her eyebrows.

Forever underestimated, underappreciated and barely known, SirAnonymous slides by working his hardest when he feels like it and slacking off at other times, especially due to how unappreciated he is. Constantly torn between workaholism and underachieving, he never is neutral about any class or even any student (though most think he is neutral with and about them).

Not everyone finds it easy to open up to others but SA takes it to a whole new level, he has pre-prepared lies in case he is forced to open up, designed to either impress or underwhelm (just like his work ethic). One could delve into the home life and psychological reasons behind this stereotype but to do that we'd both have to study him deeper and also need to want to hurt his feelings, and no one wants to do either to SA, he makes sure of it; often going out of his way to make good with anyone who he fears he's offended.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
'SirAnonymous scored 93/100 in the test!'
whispered the student sitting next to him, to her friend.

'what the- ??'
Replied the friend, raising her eyebrows.

Forever underestimated, underappreciated and barely known, SirAnonymous slides by working his hardest when he feels like it and slacking off at other times, especially due to how unappreciated he is. Constantly torn between workaholism and underachieving,
This is so me. I don't know how you got that from my online personality, but it's very true. However, it is a little hard to be underestimated when one is barely known.
he never is neutral about any class or even any student (though most think he is neutral with and about them).
This is sometimes true, but not always. I am very frequently neutral about things. However, it is true that I won't always show it when I'm not neutral toward something.
Not everyone finds it easy to open up to others but SA takes it to a whole new level,
Very true.
he has pre-prepared lies in case he is forced to open up, designed to either impress or underwhelm (just like his work ethic).
Not really. I can be hopelessly vague, though.
often going out of his way to make good with anyone who he fears he's offended.
Definitely true.

I'm pretty surprised at how accurate this was. I knew that you can be good at reading people, but I'm still surprised that you got that just from my online personality. Thanks, RM.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Very entertaining thread.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ethang5
Hotheaded delinquents aren't the most charming people, nonetheless each has their place in society and ethang5 is proud of what he is.

He will join others as any gangster type would, at times, yet what makes him different to most of his kind is that he's willing to separate himself from the group and make his own decisions even when the peer pressure would cave in even the strongest rebel out there. Ethang5 is a real G to the grave, he believes wholeheartedly in a higher power and that everything he does and says need only be judged by that power, no one else's opinion matters.

He's as tough as they come, ready to spar with anyone. At times, he's also the guy who will push you aside as he storms down the corridor, though he only gets truly macho and sadistic when the other person is that way. He's the bully of the bullies, the naughty kid in class who doesn't do it for the jokes but out of serious distaste for the conformity and mindless conformity involved with the education system.

He is very similar to RM and Dr. Franklin in that he doesn't care much about what people think or say and pushes outward proudly in his own direction. Where he differs is that he genuinely doesn't care at all about what others think of him.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Love it, thanks RM!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Yep....Sounds like me.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@RationalMadman
Where he differs is that he genuinely doesn't care at all about what others think of him.
Even when what others think of him is overall positive. It works like a magic potion making me immune to petty activist mods, and moron trolls alike.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@RationalMadman
I consent to be stereotyped.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@K_Michael
Creativity embodies this entity's being. The K_Michael creates even where there is no room to, just for the sake of it. Flamboyant, into dancing, performing and even writing, anything artsy is where he shines. Is he gay? Maybe, but he's not one to care about rumours nor confirm or deny them.

K_M wants to be talked about, he likes attention when it's not negative. He's beyond prep, he isn't just popular or well known, he's actually skilled at the arts and is likely to go his own path in life that no clique or stereotype itself could define. Breaking moulds is also how he approaches dealing with people. The K_M you dealt with two days ago is only one mood swing away from being a very different person today. Moodiness isn't what this is about, it's that he rides out his emotions to the fullest. He lives to feel, create, enjoy, cry, all of the typically feminine things but his creativity isn't feminine; it's bold, statement-making and he's ready to pave the way for others.

He could even become a cult leader if he applied his skills in a cunning and ruthless manner, he is extremely capable of making intricate stories and captivating audiences. With this aura comes envy from others, the K_M rubs shoulders and can't help but end up with haters wherever he goes but that is enjoyable for him. He creates new paths, roundabout ways to charm the hater or make them unable to yell at him.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@RationalMadman
I'll be entertained.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
You missed me :(
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
I am sorry but I also find you the most difficult to stereotype. I did genuinely lose count of who was due and skimread for it, I think it's because your avatar was similar to User_2006's sword one in general colour scheme, that I didn't notice your request.

You are an extreme hybrid type so I don't doubt that maybe I did subconsciously notice you, think it was too hard and later forgot. I am sorry, I will get to it.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
I am sorry but I also find you the most difficult to stereotype.

You are an extreme hybrid type so I don't doubt that maybe I did subconsciously notice you, think it was too hard and later forgot.
Deep down, I personally find these to be great compliments. Thank you, RM.

I did genuinely lose count of who was due and skimread for it, I think it's because your avatar was similar to User_2006's sword one in general colour scheme, that I didn't notice your request.
Oof yeah, they do look similar lol.

I am sorry, I will get to it.
That's ok, take your time!

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
F is unpredictable, that is all you can know about him overall. He is the type to do yoga with the chicks and yet turn up to hockey practise and tackle just fine, without fear. He's a roly poly stereotype and the mechanics of this stereotype are not easy to explain, it is not a chameleon type.

He does not enter the environment and then match it, he chooses his interactions and ways of doing things to pressure the environment to match him. Much like a hedgehog, he curls up when threatened and like a woodlouse will just roll and roll until it's a time to be comfortable and bam he's ready to plod along and have fun.

The roly poly's instinct is to explore but his tendency to curl up is very strong, once things get hostile or uncomfortable. He will surprise you because this rolling woodlouse can transform into a roly poly polar bear rolling down a slop of snow and bam, out come the claws.

People don't know what to make of him. They also don't understand why he's so reserved at some times but extremely engaging and open at others. The mystery of what he'll do next suit him just fine, he doesn't want to be figured out.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
At first I was like "Hmmm...", and then I realized this description is actually pretty accurate. Thanks RM!

Also love your profile pic bro
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@RationalMadman
Thanks! I agree with your assessment.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
He genuinely doesn't care at all about what others think of him.
That's me that is....Like I said....Peas in a pod.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
The term roly poly came to my head and I just 'rolled' with it.
ethang5
ethang5
...Peas in a pod.

Zedvictor isn't popular, ....He is an introvert in every sense.

Ethang5....... will join others as any gangster type would,...

Yep....Sounds like me.

Yeah Z-man. Were practically twins. Lol.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@fauxlaw
Sly and yet tenacious, Fauxlaw is one to keep your eye out for. Keen to succeed from a young age, he's got his fair share of enemies, rivals and friends alike. He makes it seem clear where he stands with people, is apparently dominant and self-sufficient in many regards, yet deep down beneath it all lies an emptiness that he can't quite explain.

This emptiness is what drives him to ditch old friends, befriend old enemies and constantly push for new horizons in life, no matter how well he's achieved his original goal(s). Fauxlaw is a politician by nature but the very opposite at heart. He doesn't want to charm everyone, he doesn't need the massive recognition he gets, he can't help that he has an aura of 'big presence'. When he enters a room, heads turn, spines tingle and greetings are given.

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
Stereotype me.  I know you don't like me, but still.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
To say that Alec gets picked on would be like saying that a mosquito is a little annoying to have right beside one's ear. If you are deaf, think of it more like flashing lights. He's a victim and this isn't said sardonically because it is essential to appreciate it when you understand his stereotype and psyche.

Alec does not pretend to suffer more than most, he genuinely does. He is wired different, not just due to his autism but due to his deep passion for anything he begins to feel for. He has learned that showing emotions, being 'soft' in any way, gets you picked on and hurt. The problem for him is that by developing a hardened exterior of anger and alertness, others see only that side of him and respond accordingly. 

Alec is the one who is ready to be rejected, and so gets close to noone unless it's deemed extremely safe and predictable of a friendship. He's similar in his approach to money, education and life in general. The perpetual fear of people preying on him, of things going wrong if he remotely gets soft, weak or rests eats at his soul. It causes deep agony for him and makes him even more sad and internally hostile (he isn't so much externally angry as he is constantly sizzling).

For Alec, life is a brutal, blistering set of ordeals, it is not a journey. He need only become a little more soft and his real emotional self and life may begin to shine for him, though I do advise him doing so in select ways to select people. 

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@RationalMadman
Last point of the first § is a loser. No emptiness. Therefore, all the 2nd § is the emptiness, but not mine. My emptiness left and was left behind on the realization that I have no limits but those I impose. I don't. See my last debate with K_Michael, https://www.debateart.com/debates/2042/i-can-t-isn-t-necessarily-a-defeatist-attitude, for which absolutely no one voted. Cowards.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
The man the myth the legend has returned
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Stereotype me if you want
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
TRN is someone who basically asks to be bullied, it's not even a rude thing to say or victim-blaming in a corrupt sense. He will set out to piss people off and if they lash out at him verbally or physically, he will stir the pot more and more. It's fascinating in a way how oblivious TRN is to the annoyance he brings on others, yet he very intentionally sets out to specifically anger and sadden those that are most hostile towards him when he initially 'tests the waters' with a small wind up and prod.

TRN doesn't have any friends, if someone befriends him then it's to their detriment as TRN will make them involved in all his spats and beef and if they even back out once he deems them unworthy and disloyal. It's safe to say that TRN is toxic to be around and spend time with, he is a loner by his own making and even the other outcasts don't respect or like him much.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
I find this very funny.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@BearMan
which one or what about it
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@RationalMadman
Trent is that dude who is way too mature for his age and that isn't always a good thing. He's always a little too serious, always a little too bored but most importantly, he's 'greater than you'. He turns up everyday, has that 100% attendance award, but people in general don't always realise he's there. He's very reserved, quiet and steadfast in his work, he matches well with others who work hard and keep their mouths shut.

He will grow up to become the 'stern and quiet' old monk stereotype