I will stereotype debaters properly.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 89
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@BearMan
you literally plagiarised my post, you didnt even type 1 letter of your own.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@RationalMadman
Sorry if I offended you. I meant to tell you that was funny.
User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
-->
@Trent0405
@BearMan
Trent is that dude who is way too mature for his age and that isn't always a good thing. He's always a little too serious, always a little too bored but most importantly, he's 'greater than you'. He turns up everyday, has that 100% attendance award, but people in general don't always realise he's there. He's very reserved, quiet and steadfast in his work, he matches well with others who work hard and keep their mouths shut.
Why do I feel like if I and Trent meet, we will be literally best friends that could engineer a model rocket in a month?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If you're going to block me, at least unfriend me first.
Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
-->
@User_2006
Why do I feel like if I and Trent meet, we will be literally best friends that could engineer a model rocket in a month?

sorry dude, stuck in Guantanamo bay, feels bad man.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
That is very cute RM.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
That was a clever way to try and disprove the stereotype, nonetheless I apologise for nothing I said. From the first time we interacted on this site to now, you've been either passive-aggressive or outright rude to me and many others.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Here we have RM acting like the person he was and probably always will be. A conspiracy theorist who has a specific idea of someone and not conforming to current way of measuring if it is correct or not. Presenting evidence or accepting what the authorities say. Not really a shame or something enjoyable because you tend to conflate your importance in general. Given the ample of evidence on this site you are not charismatic enough to be a leader of a cult nor clever enough to be an authority about anything you speak about so the whole idea that you purposefully hide your identity to shield you is an ego. 

I'm guessing this is a clear sign of me lying and being more passive aggressive right?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The egomaniac wouldn't hide their identity, and I didn't ask for your thoughts on me. Instead you asked for my thoughts on you. The most ironic part of this is that you lived up to the stereotype that I assigned you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I'm curious what evidence there is that I am not important to the site or that I lack charisma. If we analyse my status in the HoF and how people react to me positively and negatively, I am both important and also charismatic overall.

The thing is that you are one of those people who genuinely finds charm to be offputting so I understand why you don't find me charismatic. You're drawn to people who are quiet and timid, which I am not.

Barney
Barney
RM is easily the most complex and interesting member. Behind Mike, I would say he's the most important person here... And I say this as someone who used to mock him shamelessly. That I sometimes hate him, doesn't mean I don't respect his commitment to this site, as well as his magnetic personality which raises the value of being here.

Speaking as a moderator, many of his insights have been of immense utility.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Barney
He is the most important because of the sheer numbers but when you actually look at key stats you see he isn't consistent. 65.22% win-rate. Looking at only his 5 most recent losses you will see:

I don't think it is rare for me to find even more forfeited debates but I guess it doesn't matter if he barely tries only if he participates the most right? 

I also very much doubt his utility but all I have his ample way of not using evidence instead saying he is true without actually proving it. I guess this is what you are looking for so I don't really know what to say. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
you can be a great debater and not that important, you also can be a terrible debater and very important.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
The egomaniac wouldn't hide their identity
They would. Have you heard of cult-leaders just going to their local news and speaking about their Religion? Oh you haven't. They are self-absorbed as in thinking they are a gift from God so they could decide to start a cult. Please do give the definition of egomaniac or maybe that flew right over your head as well. 
and I didn't ask for your thoughts on me. Instead you asked for my thoughts on you. 
Did you not read what I said mainly the part where I said "if you want". You chose to stereotype me I mainly wanted to see if your ego was still the same as it was before. I found out it was true.

I can give my thoughts whenever I want to. It is not like there is a rule to stay on topic in forums or maybe there is. 
The most ironic part of this is that you lived up to the stereotype that I assigned you.
Not really ironic when you assign this outside my words instead on some personal grudge you have against me so anything I could possibly do would be attributed to me being passively aggressive. Have you heard of the saying if something can explain everything it doesn't really explain anything?

My labels are clearly assigned. You don't provide evidence for your points instead would like people to just believe what you say. A conspiracy theorist which I am sure you understand what it means but you so adamantly refuse to even try to remove that label. 

Your ego can be seen your projection of your ability. Nothing you have spoken of isn't likely to have an background in a well-regarded institution but you still say what you say. I guess this must be delusion but I haven't heard you talk about your educational background so you are willfully spouting out stuff without understanding your not an authority.
I'm curious what evidence there is that I am not important to the site or that I lack charisma.
Wait so you are reading what I am saying when it comes to evidence but you refuse to answer it instead push the burden to me?
If we analyse my status in the HoF and how people react to me positively and negatively, I am both important and also charismatic overall.
Quote anything you found that people found you to be charismatic in the HoF or maybe you intentionally missed that because your a conspiracy theorist. I never debated your
importance on this site. You are rank 4th in the forums and you have been in 253 debates.
The thing is that you are one of those people who genuinely finds charm to be offputting so I understand why you don't find me charismatic.
Do you have a degree in psychology? Do you have any information that isn't from your mouth? I am genuinely curious to see this relevant information that you again intentionally missed out.   
You're drawn to people who are quiet and timid, which I am not.
Evidence? 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
you can be a great debater and not that important, you also can be a terrible debater and very important.
Again are you reading what you are saying? I never debated your importance. This is also an obvious truism. Someone with a standard can be really good like blamonkey but not really have that much importance like blamonkey given his lack of debates and comments. I don't disagree and this has nothing to do with what I said. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He is the most important because of the sheer numbers but when you actually look at key stats you see he isn't consistent. 65.22% win-rate. Looking at only his 5 most recent losses you will see:

Again are you reading what you are saying? I never debated your importance. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
you are willfully spouting out stuff without understanding your not an authority.
You're* and same to you.
Barney
Barney
-->
@TheRealNihilist
He is the most important because of the sheer numbers but when you actually look at key stats you see he isn't consistent. 65.22% win-rate. 
Numbers in every metric; and I specifically pointed out "his magnetic personality which raises the value of being here." That you're engaging him like this, is yet more evidence in support of that point.

Speaking as a moderator, many of his insights have been of immense utility.
I also very much doubt his utility
He has regularly messaged to moderation team to alert of of multi-accounts (with evidence going back years), non-obvious bots, and more.

380 days later

drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@RationalMadman
Do a stereotype on me though i haven't been here very long
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
just realized this is from over a year ago 
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@RationalMadman
I see this is an old post. I would love to be stereotyped, that always interests me.

29 days later

Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Barney
Saw this in the hof. Do me
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@RationalMadman
You should do another one of these. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bones
These were ruder than my other thing and I think this was cringier too.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bones
I'll see what I can do, I still owe blamonkey a thing

15 days later

coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@RationalMadman
The last thing like this you did for me was interesting and insightful.

Let's give this a go.
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@RationalMadman
These were ruder than my other thing and I think this was cringier too.
I think being straight up and blunt is what makes these fun. I would love to see another thread like this in the future. Seems fun. 

963 days later

Benjamin
Debates: 92
Benjamin
-->
@RationalMadman
Is it too late for me to get one?

11 days later

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->