If these right-wing nutjobs tell that it's a one-off incident, how did this come out 2 years ago?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 56
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
-->
@Trent0405
Who said that? It's sensationalising and his source contradicts his original notion. Just stay out of a fight that isn't yours.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
They also have insider in their name and your stats worked against your original case which pretended that whites are poorer than blacks. Thanks and goodbye, feel free to reply Illuminati propaganda to this but I am not taking it anymore. You are blocked.
I didn’t say whites were poorer, I was comparing poor whites and poor blacks

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Trent0405
Business insider is a good source
Thank you! Every source that disagrees with him is unreliable, though, and I am just a parrot for Illuminati propaganda.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@bmdrocks21
Why couldn't they just say no to drugs? It was mainly targeted towards fiends that want to poison our nation's children with drugs. (based on main offense, over 94k in prison for trafficking vs 247 for possession)
for the same reason white people don't say no to drugs. But if a white stock broker gets caught with cocaine he gets a slap on the wrist. But if a black guy gets caught with the smallest amount of marijuana, they are imprisoned. 

Madman blamed it on poverty.
Poverty is absolutely a factor. But i don't believe he meant to imply that it was the only factor. 

Racial discrimination? You mean like affirmative action? I'm surprised White and Asian crime rates haven't skyrocketed as a result.
lol because helping a community that has been targeted means that other communities must do worse? That doesn't even make sense. 

Trump must have shouted about African American unemployment over a hundred times
of course he did. but then he did nothing about it. so all that shouting is just hot air. 

He has set up "opportunity zones"
sure, and those "opportunity zones" helped out rich people alot. Poor people, not so much. Here is a link. Trump knows how to funnel money to the rich. In this case he also tricked people into thinking he was actually trying to help poor people. 

let a lot of them out of jail with "prison reform"
So trump was talked into not opposing reforms written by other people. Is that supposed to convince me he loves black people? Just because in this one specific case he didnt go out of his way to hurt black people? That is a low bar. 

But I'll humor you: how does being poor and the government not liking you make you rape and murder people at much higher rates than any other group?
being poor makes you much more likely to turn to crime. You lack the resources to get a good education or a stable home. Without this education or stable home environment it is much harder to seek or gain employment. If you have no chances of building a successful life legally, you are much more likely to seek a living illegally.

The government actively suppressing you also contributes to this. You learn not to trust government serves. You certainly can't trust the police. If someone steals from you and you know you can't trust the police, you are more likely to turn to other methods to deal with the situation. This helps foster a culture which increases criminality. If you teach people that you don't want them to be included in your society (for example, by having the police harass and abuse them) then you should not be surprised when they reject the rules of that society. 
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@HistoryBuff
for the same reason white people don't say no to drugs. But if a white stock broker gets caught with cocaine he gets a slap on the wrist. But if a black guy gets caught with the smallest amount of marijuana, they are imprisoned. 

I'd need to see some legitimate proof of that. Out of all state prisoners, .1% of them are in jail for just marijuana possession. It may be tacked onto another charge, like robbery, but that isn't why "a black guy" is going to jail in the first place.

Poverty is absolutely a factor. But i don't believe he meant to imply that it was the only factor. 

Well, he blocked me. It seemed as though he was claiming it was the largest factor, not necessarily the only. It would only be a factor in property crimes, not crimes like rape. You don't rape people because you are poor.

lol because helping a community that has been targeted means that other communities must do worse? That doesn't even make sense. 

You said discrimination is causing higher crime rates. I said, now that there is job and collegiate discrimination against White and Asian people, why hasn't their crime rate risen?

of course he did. but then he did nothing about it. so all that shouting is just hot air. 

He was bragging that it was lowest ever. He never has bragged about accomplishments for white people during his administration.

sure, and those "opportunity zones" helped out rich people alot. Poor people, not so much. Here is a link. Trump knows how to funnel money to the rich. In this case he also tricked people into thinking he was actually trying to help poor people. 

It is a big incentive for the rich- that is the point. Who has the capital to invest in these types of neighborhoods? Rich people do, so obviously, you are going to target the largest capital pools in the country.

I haven't seen enough historical evidence to know if these will actually work, don't think I'm defending opportunity zones, but they are doing what they are supposed to by giving rich people a tax break.

So trump was talked into not opposing reforms written by other people. Is that supposed to convince me he loves black people? Just because in this one specific case he didnt go out of his way to hurt black people? That is a low bar. 

Trump backed the bill and pushed for a floor vote. 

Trump has gone to the left of Biden on crime, as you can see from him being a pansy during the riots. Looks like he might have finally started getting his head out of his rear end by threatening to prosecute monument destroyers, but we will see if he follows through. By not acting like the law and order president he should be during unhinged BLM riots, that is more than just the "reform written by other people". Outright pandering at that point.

being poor makes you much more likely to turn to crime. You lack the resources to get a good education or a stable home. Without this education or stable home environment it is much harder to seek or gain employment. If you have no chances of building a successful life legally, you are much more likely to seek a living illegally.

The government actively suppressing you also contributes to this. You learn not to trust government serves. You certainly can't trust the police. If someone steals from you and you know you can't trust the police, you are more likely to turn to other methods to deal with the situation. This helps foster a culture which increases criminality. If you teach people that you don't want them to be included in your society (for example, by having the police harass and abuse them) then you should not be surprised when they reject the rules of that society. 
Odd, though, that cities such as Rio de Janiero for instance have lower rates of homicide than Baltimore and St. Louis? Education, employment, and standards of living are much worse in Brazil. 

The black community and media would have to be blamed for saying the police are their enemy. Only nine unarmed black men were killed by police last year. White people are more likely to be shot by police per 100,000 violent crimes committed.

They try to cry about 'overpolicing', but why wouldn't you send more cops to more dangerous neighborhoods? 

Maybe glorifying thugs has something to do with all of this? 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@bmdrocks21
Affirmative Action is inherently racist. A black guy the same stats will get accepted over me. That’s the systematic racism
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@ILikePie5
Exactly. As a result of this systemic injustice, I say we should commit murder at 4x the rate logical by our portion of the population (all 280ish percent of it 😂)

That is clearly the logical response to this information.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@bmdrocks21
I'd need to see some legitimate proof of that. Out of all state prisoners, .1% of them are in jail for just marijuana possession. It may be tacked onto another charge, like robbery, but that isn't why "a black guy" is going to jail in the first place.
Sure. there's probably where alot of them have "resisting arrest" or "assault" tacked on. A cop harasses a black guy. Someone naturally doesn't like being harassed and tries to defend them self and now they are just another black criminal. The cops can then tack on whatever charges they feel like. 

Well, he blocked me. It seemed as though he was claiming it was the largest factor, not necessarily the only.
it is a large factor. Rich people with poor homes lives are still rich and don't need to turn to crime. Poor people with poor home lives have nowhere else to turn and are much more likely to commit crime to get by. 

It would only be a factor in property crimes, not crimes like rape. You don't rape people because you are poor.
no, because once you get into a world of criminality, crime can escalate. If you have to rob people in order to survive, then you are going to have to hurt people most likely. Once you are comfortable hurting people to get what you want, it opens up more doors for other crimes. Also, prisons are excellent training grounds for this. Police harass and punitively arrest black people for something minor. Being imprisoned ruins their lives and forces them deeper into criminality. They also learn new criminal skills and make new criminal contacts in prison. Then they get out and their crimes escalate. Police will use this as evidence that more resources are needed for police to fight the problem, when in fact they are actually fueling the problem.

You said discrimination is causing higher crime rates. I said, now that there is job and collegiate discrimination against White and Asian people, why hasn't their crime rate risen?
no, there is a push to give people of color a place. That isn't discrimination against white people. 

He was bragging that it was lowest ever.
true. but since he did absolutely nothing to affect this, it just makes him look like a jackass. 

He never has bragged about accomplishments for white people during his administration.
are you kidding? He does racist dog whistles all the time. 

It is a big incentive for the rich- that is the point. Who has the capital to invest in these types of neighborhoods? Rich people do, so obviously, you are going to target the largest capital pools in the country.
but that is the point. The rich invest, make tons of money. But this is just pushing poor people out of those neighborhoods. It isn't helping them. Trump's friends make out like bandits and everyone else gets screwed. 

I haven't seen enough historical evidence to know if these will actually work, don't think I'm defending opportunity zones, but they are doing what they are supposed to by giving rich people a tax break.
This is exactly my point. They are doing what they are meant to. They are making the rich richer. That is exactly what trump intended. But he is lying and saying this is somehow helping poor people. That is a lie. 

Trump backed the bill and pushed for a floor vote. 
did you actually read that? It says trump opposed the bill. He was talked into not actively trying to screw over black people by Jared. Jared had to call in favors from fox news to try to convince him to support it. Trump reluctantly agreeing to not screw over black people doesn't scream "i'm not a racist". 

Odd, though, that cities such as Rio de Janiero for instance have lower rates of homicide than Baltimore and St. Louis? Education, employment, and standards of living are much worse in Brazil. 
true, there are of course other factors. For example, rio doesn't have an ethnic under class that the police viciously suppress. It also doesn't have america's problems of guns being readily available to any criminal who wants one. 

The black community and media would have to be blamed for saying the police are their enemy.
why should they be blamed for telling the truth? The police are an enemy to their community. 

Only nine unarmed black men were killed by police last year. White people are more likely to be shot by police per 100,000 violent crimes committed.
it isn't just about how many black people they killed. It is about the systematic abuse and suppression of black people. You don't have to kill them in order to abuse them or wrongfully imprison them. 

They try to cry about 'overpolicing', but why wouldn't you send more cops to more dangerous neighborhoods? 
Overpolicing is part of the problem for those neighborhoods. Imprisoning so many young people only makes more hardened criminals. 

Maybe glorifying thugs has something to do with all of this? 
it definitely does. Unfortunately america loves to glorify thugs who happen to have badges and guns. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
no, there is a push to give people of color a place. That isn't discrimination against white people. 
By not allowing Asians to go to college for the same stats? Sounds pretty racist to me. I’m a person of color but another person of color gets to go to a college I’d get rejected from with their stats. How is that fair?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@bmdrocks21
Exactly. As a result of this systemic injustice, I say we should commit murder at 4x the rate logical by our portion of the population (all 280ish percent of it 😂)

That is clearly the logical response to this information.
In a way to combat racism against one race, they commit racism against another race. Sounds fair right?
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@ILikePie5
Yeah, bro. That works wonders for racial relations when a black person with an SAT score 100 points lower is admitted in front of you at a good college.

What could go wrong?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@bmdrocks21
Yeah, bro. That works wonders for racial relations when a black person with an SAT score 100 points lower is admitted in front of you at a good college.

What could go wrong?
A person with the same SAT score and every other stat and ECs that was black would get in over me. Like I know so many people that got into places that are stupid af, but got in because of affirmative action. My friend is a million times smarter than these fools and has better ECs and grades and everything, but he get rejected. It’s literally broken. 
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@HistoryBuff
Sure. there's probably where alot of them have "resisting arrest" or "assault" tacked on. A cop harasses a black guy. Someone naturally doesn't like being harassed and tries to defend them self and now they are just another black criminal. The cops can then tack on whatever charges they feel like. 

So puhweece officer hurt muh fee fees, so I shouldn't be held accountable for attacking him? Interesting. 

How about you act like an adult and practice a little restraint? Complying with authority figures really isn't that hard. If a cop called me slurs, I'm not going to start wailing on him when he tries to arrest me.

it is a large factor. Rich people with poor homes lives are still rich and don't need to turn to crime. Poor people with poor home lives have nowhere else to turn and are much more likely to commit crime to get by. 

The county was considered poor based on household income, not house value. The crime rate was very low compared to the country average.

no, because once you get into a world of criminality, crime can escalate. If you have to rob people in order to survive, then you are going to have to hurt people most likely. Once you are comfortable hurting people to get what you want, it opens up more doors for other crimes. Also, prisons are excellent training grounds for this. Police harass and punitively arrest black people for something minor. Being imprisoned ruins their lives and forces them deeper into criminality. They also learn new criminal skills and make new criminal contacts in prison. Then they get out and their crimes escalate. Police will use this as evidence that more resources are needed for police to fight the problem, when in fact they are actually fueling the problem.

Armed robbery isn't a minor crime. I am not seeing these "minor crime" arrests.

And in one of the poorest counties we have, crime is very rare. They don't "rob people in order to survive". Sounds more like a people problem.

"Racial discrimination isn't racial discrimination when done against white people". Ok, got it!

true. but since he did absolutely nothing to affect this, it just makes him look like a jackass. 

Ah yes, it is "Obama's economy" until the coronavirus recession. Then it is all orange man's and nobody else's!

but that is the point. The rich invest, make tons of money. But this is just pushing poor people out of those neighborhoods. It isn't helping them. Trump's friends make out like bandits and everyone else gets screwed. 

I'm not sure that is the case, but I agree- we should stop "opportunity zones".

This is exactly my point. They are doing what they are meant to. They are making the rich richer. That is exactly what trump intended. But he is lying and saying this is somehow helping poor people. That is a lie. 

Economically developing a neighborhood helps poor communities. You know what doesn't? Committing tons of property crime/rioting and trying to "defund the police".

They could probably stand to refine the way they go about it, but economic development is exactly what poor communities need.

did you actually read that? It says trump opposed the bill. He was talked into not actively trying to screw over black people by Jared. Jared had to call in favors from fox news to try to convince him to support it. Trump reluctantly agreeing to not screw over black people doesn't scream "i'm not a racist". 
And Democrats opposed the Civil Rights Act in the 60's, but look at them now. He "initially" opposed, but then fully supported it, likely after more details were out about it.

true, there are of course other factors. For example, rio doesn't have an ethnic under class that the police viciously suppress. It also doesn't have america's problems of guns being readily available to any criminal who wants one. 

I see, so the reason black man kills people is because of white man oppression. Seems kinda racist not to hold people accountable for their actions and instead scapegoating another race for everything wrong in their lives.

And that Kentucky county has tons of access to guns, too. A lot of northeastern states have some of the most lax gun laws in the country, yet have a smaller homicide rate.

why should they be blamed for telling the truth? The police are an enemy to their community. 

Mmmm, locking up criminals makes them an enemy for the community? Ok, how about we take ALL police out of black neighborhoods. I don't think white people should have to pay to try to keep those neighborhoods safe and put white police officers' lives in danger to protect their communities. Let them self-police. Deal? 

Overpolicing is part of the problem for those neighborhoods. Imprisoning so many young people only makes more hardened criminals. 

They wouldn't go to prison if they didn't do something wrong in the first place. Are you saying we should have less police there so we catch less criminals and therefore have less "hardened criminals"?

it definitely does. Unfortunately america loves to glorify thugs who happen to have badges and guns. 

We sure do love those "thugs" that put their lives on the line for us and do so for a tiny salary, then have to deal with all of this media hate and bullshit whenever one random cops makes the slightest mistake.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@ILikePie5
Yup, discrimination is perfectly fine in America as long as it is in favor of black people, women, or whatever "underrepresented" group is out there.

You'd think after 3 generations of black people got preferential treatment, they wouldn't need it anymore, wouldn't you? But putting people in a college that they are utterly unprepared to succeed in is a brilliant idea to these liberal technocrats.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
77% of black kids have no father, so there's no check on the violence and no check on the lashing out for the attention of one remaining parent.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Clearly it is white man's fault for not paying out $14 trillion in reparations. Because giving people money for doing nothing always solves a problem.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Maybe if the Democrats gave the welfare money to black fathers instead of the fatherless children, then the Democrats wouldn't have to worry about all the crime, violence, and rioting in the Urban degentrified ghettos.

But nah, males are toxic, especially Black ones. Who needs a father anyway? 

In his January 1964 State of the Union address, President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed, “This administration today, here and now, declares unconditional war on poverty in America.” In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
1) The lack of progress in building self-sufficiency since the beginning of the War on Poverty 50 years ago is due in major part to the welfare system itself.

2) By breaking down the habits and norms that lead to self-reliance, welfare generates a pattern of increasing intergenerational dependence.

3) The anti-marriage penalties should be removed from welfare programs, and long-term steps should be taken to rebuild the family in lower-income communities.

Additionally, urban black communities are currently infested with racists who will ostracize anyone in their group for doing well in school as "acting out the white devil" while praising degentrification and economic malaise in favor of skin color hegemony. Social pressure needs to help give the people who want out of the black-skin culture a real opportunity to escape that toxic culture instead of social praises and incentives for the virtuous segregation into black-skinned tribes.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
And the poverty rate, miraculously, has remained just about untouched. 

I’d say that reparations have been more than repaid in that time.

Now where are whitey’s reparations for destroying his business and oppressing him via murder and robbery?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@bmdrocks21
the soft bigotry of low expectations, it's amazing how handicapped blacks are according to the left, all the things they can't do and excuses why.  They thrive off of taking care of a whole demographic just like rescuing pets.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Affirmative Action is inherently racist. A black guy the same stats will get accepted over me. That’s the systematic racism
Equality for all. My 4.0 isn't enough to get into Northwestern but a latino/black person 3.0 can get in easily because of their skin color. Equality for all races means races should need the equal requirements to get into college
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
I was also watching some Crowder videos discussing systemic racism, and he brought up a question that neither he nor his guests could address.

Poor whites have been systemically voting at a higher rate than poor blacks for the past 50 years.

I think a lot of that may actually be due to the generational reliance on reparations and welfare. Welfare and reparations are the solutions, instead of self-reliance and self-determination (voting). Welfare is a tangible incentive to check out of personal responsibility, which is a prerequisite to the act of voting.

You could even make the case that policies that encourage generational welfare among blacks disenfranchise the black vote.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
They try to blame the low black vote on “voter suppression”.

With them, it can’t be that a minority group does worse at something on average due to their own agency, it is always the fault of the people in charge (white people)
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
I really haven't seen many testimonials at all about ANY poc explaining how they felt suppressed while trying to vote.

If active voter suppression was so widespread, wouldn't social media be practically littered with the testimonials and "gotcha" videos? Yet there are zero.

The soft bigotry of low expectations of personal agency is a far more likely explanation without the gotcha video evidence.

And the cherry on the top is a low voting rate among poor blacks in cities like Detroit which is 90% run by POC's, from the top down. Exactly how are blacks suppressing the black vote in the Democrat-run cities?
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Crazy. Almost as if they.... aren’t!

The only “proof” of that was back when they had literacy tests and poll taxes. Although, I see nothing wrong with making sure people can read before letting them vote....
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
The current political fanfiction is that having dark skin and being poor means you can't get an ID, where having white skin and being poor means you can.