Why Is Christianity #1?

Author: ethang5

Total: 106
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Just about, thanks to your Jewish and Muslim brothers.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
ok.
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Areeeeee the good old Abrahamic.

A truly great system.  

A god.
A Human god. 
A Book. 
A clubhouse.  

Christian smistrian fishtain.  
This week If someone says they are a Christian to me, then they areeeeeeeeeee. 
Ummmmm.
Let's go with them seventh day advent ones.  You know?  The Christians. 

I think we can ALLLLLLLLLLLLL agree that The jehova witness ones are not at all popular.   So IT'S A FALSE ASSUMPTION. 

Orrrrrrrr.

Christianity is the number 1 because 

Soooooooooo the title and thus question  . (   Why is Christianity number one can be answered in a few wys ) 

Christianity is number one because there is a large number of "types" 
( which is bloody horrible  for ya ) 
And you want to be known as just " A CHRISTIAN "  because  if you say what type you are , then we .
Well I . Can tell you the silliest bits about that specific group. 

Sooooooooooo a quick wrap up.

If you are asked what religion you are,   and answer it with, ( I'M A CHRISTIAN  )

If you say you are a Christian and then stop talking. 
Thennnnnnnn, it's  smart for you to do that. 
Because if I know you are a Catholic for example,  I will talk about the stupid things catholics think and do.  
If you say you are a Mormon,  aka Christian.
I will chuckle at the stupid things the Mormon do and or say. 

But if say you are just Christian. 
I then know you are a little silly,  you know what I mean?   This I know 
Like You ain't the sharpest tool in the shed,  aka Christian 
But I can't grade ya silliness. 
If on the other hand you just came out with it and say , OK OK . 
I am a JW.    Well then you are all types of silly.

You know what I mean but hey? 
Yeah nice. 

Good game. 
Good game.

you know what I mean 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
Why is Christianity #1 
What are you talking about idiot ?

Because um 
The Biggest bunch of idiots list,  has the Christians placed there.

With a antagonizing  title like. (  Why is Christan #1 ) I can safely say that this list is not the top 10 favorite  flavored ice cream. 

(  Why are Christians #1 ?  ) 
Hummmmmm.  
This probably isn't a Who are the best long distance runners list, no not at all. 
( why are Christians #1 ? )
Well the Christians ain't the best monster truck drivers, so this list that has the ( Christians at #1 )  is not that. 

Hey Wang?  
Yeah look pal ,   I am just going to rattle of a dozen or so things that I can think of that would place (  The CHRISTIANS at #1 ) on a list 
Tell me when . 
OK hear we go. 
This list that has the Christians at  NUMBER ONE COULD BE.      
:  caber tossing. 
:  The biggest pack of fools under one roof.  
:   most pedophiles in a single group 
:   the biggest group with a Invisible leader. 
:   DlckHeads 
:  ??????

Ethang?  Am I close ? 
OK I will have a handful more guesses on what this list is that places the " ChristIans at # 1. 
Numero  UNO. 

Hang on Thang.   
I know what it is , I know what it is. 
Thang ?
It's ( GROUP SINGING ? ) 
 Ethang , it's group singing hey? 

The Christian are #1  group singers, 

Or  the Christians are #1 group made up of all different groups. 
No , no that can't be it. 
It can't  be anything in the intellectual field.  
Look I don't knos
I GIVE UP.   Pass...

What list is it that has the " CHRISTIANS " at number one ? 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
are you like that on purpose?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Are you monosyllabic on purpose?

PURPOSE.....You've exceeded expectations.

One assumes that we all do what we do for an individual reason or purpose.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I am a incredibly poor speller .   
I'd say grade 5 maybe 6.   For example,  ( accident )   
Just then Doc I tried spelling accident eight times before  my spell checker corrector put up  ( accident  )
I would never put a letter ( i ) there. 
I went like this.
( Acced )    and the full word ( accident )  didn't come up. 
I then went. (  aceden ) the word ( accident ) still didn't come up.
I then tried a few more combinations. I'd  say a minute maybe two has passed on me trying  to write the word ( accident  )  whilst I'm thinking of a thousand  more things to write. 
Sooooooooo this with the fact the I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee words and ( syllables )  spell check ...  and I've never scored bellow 176 in them tests.
Makes me ummmmm,  a little bit ( noncical )  noncycal is that it. Nonsi. 
I give up, I am a little silly.
And  totally  ruthless.   Soooooooo.   I don't  care.  (  within reason ) 
But really  i wouldn't bother with me Doc. 
Good day sir.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
nah man
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
what??
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Lol. That is the normal reaction to one of Deb's posts.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ethang5
i really dont get it
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Deb's posts are clear inside Deb's head, just not outside. He thinks he's funny, but he's just incoherent. Unless you're supposed to "get" irrationality, nothing's wrong with you.

Just humor him and pretend that he's understandable. It's easier that way. He's harmless.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ethang5
good analysis
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@ethang5
@Dr.Franklin
I think I figured him out though.

Deb, is a Valley girl/boy.

Maybe not quite old-school gag-me-with-a-spoon status though.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@RoderickSpode
He sure tortures logic the same way as a valley person, and everything, and I do mean everything, is about him and his perspective.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
Muhammad commanded tolerance for Jews and Christians. 

Did he ? When?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
 What keeps Christianity #1 now?

Are you really that slow that you cannot work that out for yourself?  Once the seed of "Christianity" was sown - or in many cases  forced and inflicted onto some indigenous populations, it was simply passed on from generation to generation over 2000 years as is Islam. That is why it is #1... for now. In fact , simply being born of Muslim parents makes one "born" Muslim according to Muslims.. Christianity would have died a death had it not been for Rome making it its national religion. All to do with the Battle of the Milvian Bridge 28 October 312 AD . Try some research, you may be able to answer some of your own silly and simple questions.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
  1. Are you really that slow that you cannot work that out for yourself?
I may be asking to see if you know, not because I don't know. But for you, your opinion is fact right?

In fact , simply being born of Muslim parents makes one "born" Muslim according to Muslims
Why are you babbling about what Muslims believe?

Try some research, you may be able to answer some of your own silly and simple questions.
So the the Battle of the Milvian Bridge in 28 October 312 AD is why Christianity is #1 all over the world almost 2,000 year later? >>chortle!!<< OK Mr. "Researcher".

Christianity would have died a death had it not been for Rome making it its national religion.
Ancient India, China, and Egypt had national religions too. Christianity is the dominant religion on every continent, including Antarctica. The Roman empire died hundreds of years ago and did not touch much of Africa or Asia.

Your answer is glib, and needlessly caustic, the traits of ignorance. But thanks for playing. And remember, sometimes the questioner knows the answer, but wants a discussion. This is a discussion board, if you can see past your petty bitterness.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
In fact , simply being born of Muslim parents makes one "born" Muslim according to Muslims
Why are you babbling about what Muslims believe?

I see you missed that point  too. You as Christians are being out numbered 14 to 1 in Europe by Muslims and Islam 

Try some research, you may be able to answer some of your own silly and simple questions.
So the the Battle of the Milvian Bridge in 28 October 312 AD is why Christianity is #1 all over the world almost 2,000 year later? >>chortle!!<< OK Mr. "Researcher".

Yes. 

*2013*
"One country, two religions and three very telling pictures: The empty pews at churches just yards from an overcrowded mosque".

• Two photos show Sunday morning services in churches in East London
  • The third shows worshippers gathered for Friday midday prayers outside a nearby mosque
  • The difference in numbers could hardly be more dramatic.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Catholicism.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Catholicism.

Indeed, Rome  accepted Christianity eventually as its state religion.  It would have petered out <<<see what I done there? - if  Roman Emperor Constantine hadn't pretended to have had  a vision that helped him to re-enforce his "numerically inferior army "with thousands of his new found friends called Christians. He had been crucifying them up until the day before his "vision".  It is interesting that Constantine didn't convert to Catholicism until he was on his death bed some 15 years after his supposed "vision".

Here is a simplified  animated cartoon explaining for the really really dumb and ignorant theists of  how the battle of Milvian Bridge changed the world and furthered the cause of Christianity.

Milvian Bridge 312 - Rise of Christianity DOCUMENTARY starts at 1:30

ethang5
ethang5
I see you missed that point  too. 
What point would that be? My argument is that Christianity is #1. How does this make that untrue?

You as Christians are being out numbered 14 to 1 in Europe by Muslims and Islam 
Untrue. But still, my claim is correct. There are more than twice as many Christian as Muslims. Address that truth.

Yes. 

>>chortle!!<< OK Mr. "Researcher".

You would think that in 2,000 years, someone would have been able to duplicate that feat.

No matter what non-sequitur you post, the fact is that not only does Christianity have more believers, but that Christianity is far more geographically, and culturally diverse.

A little research would educate you.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@ethang5
It's funny how the people that are arguing with you obviously focus far more on Christianity than any other religion.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@RoderickSpode
The Stone that the builders rejected.....
swows9
swows9
-->
@ethang5
Untrue. But still, my claim is correct. There are more than twice as many Christian as Muslims. Address that truth.
Whether it is true or not, why boast about the number of people in the world who are naive, gullible and deluded.

Nothing to be proud of at all really, is it?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
Muhammad commanded tolerance for Jews and Christians. #6

Did he ? When?  Either you haven'r ever read the Quran or you are making it all up and  lying.

Quran 51 - You,who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies.They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally tothem among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allahguides not the wrongdoing people.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@swows9
Nothing to be proud of at all really, is it?
And yet you've found something to be a moron about for the last 7 years? I'm proud that you have to continually bend over and show your shame and compulsion.

Mental illness is a beyatch isn't it Willows?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

Why Is Christianity #1?

you must have ignored this Einstein

Here is a simplified  animated cartoon explaining for the really really dumb and ignorant theists of  how the battle of Milvian Bridge changed the world and furthered the cause of Christianity.

Milvian Bridge 312 - Rise of Christianity DOCUMENTARY starts at 1:30

if  Roman Emperor Constantine hadn't pretended to have had  a vision that helped him to re-enforce his "numerically inferior army "with thousands of his new found friends called Christians. He had been crucifying them up until the day before his "vision".  It is interesting that Constantine didn't convert to Catholicism until he was on his death bed some 15 years after his supposed "vision".
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
...you must have ignored this Einstein
I didn't. I dismissed it as Google mining pretending to be scholarship. It's silly.

What does the  Milvian Bridge or the  Roman Emperor Constantine have to do with say the African countries of Liberia or Ghana being majority Christian?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
...you must have ignored this Einstein
I didn't. I dismissed it as Google mining pretending to be scholarship. It's silly.

What does the  Milvian Bridge or the  Roman Emperor Constantine have to do with say the African countries of Liberia or Ghana being majority Christian?
Your question was about WHY Christianity has survived. I have told you why. 

So it has EVERYTHING to do with just about every thing. If it were not for Constantine's desperate and  convenient "vision"  and making it the state religion, Christianity would be long forgotten.