US States Mafia DP3

Author: Vader

Total: 86
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Also, behaviorally you even acquiesced to both Drafter and I being towny. When investgative results aren't aligning with behaviors, imho thats a strong indicator of flavoring. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Think about it this way, what behaviorally points to me being scum? Anything? I would say no, the only things that are painting me as scummy are circumstantial fmpov. 

There are however behaviors to indicate the likelihood that EthanG and Pie are linked to each other such as the strong TR out of thin air DP1.
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
Going for a long shot here, based purely on gut and activity

VTL Hammer

If we lose, my bad
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
I'm intrigued, what posts has he made that ping ur gut instinct, and who do you think his teammate is? You think it's a bus?

Also, Pie seems pretty convinced you and me are scum. So unless EthanG starts posting again I'm not sure we could swing the votes for that. 
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
You know what I hate? When the page randomly goes back or refreshes and everything I typed disappears.

Basically I hardly remember any posts from Hammer. I'm just going on the hunch that you might be town and ethan is probably town. Just going for who I town read the least. Like I said, based on gut and activity. 

What do you think? Who should we lynch?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Fair enough. I'd honestly be ok with a Pie or Ethan Lynch. It looks like you'd be ok with a Pie or Hammer lynch based off PoE. 

Hammer obvs wants a Pie lynch, and it looks like he's TR'ing you. Also seems to think Pie is bussing me. So I would guess he wants to lynch either Pie or myself. 

Why would you assume Ethan is town? 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Either way it looks like even if I wanted to vote for Hammer, which I wouldnt cause I'm pretty sure Ethan and Pie2 are scum. But even if, I don't think we'd have the votes for that 
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
I assume Ethan is town based on DP1 and his towny noobish stuff. 

Lynch Hammer first. Honestly, Pie could be right. There's the chance you knew we'd think you wouldn't kill Drafter and did it anyway. Unlikely but Pie has a point when he says it's unlikely there are two cops.

My hunch says Hammer. That's where I'm staying
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Vader
You have til Tuesday at 5PM to lynch
So... is Tuesday correct? 
TheHammer
TheHammer
-->
@Vaarka
You realize it's probably LYLO, right? We can't afford a no lynch right now. Pie thinks I'm innocent, Budda seems to think I'm innocent, and you want me dead. That can't happen. I think ethan is guilty, you think ethan is innocent, Budda thinks ethan's guilty and pie thinks ethan's innocent. Ethan won't be lynched. I think Budda is innocent (in light of ethan's out of nowhere townread on Danielle DP1), you think Budda might be guilty, and ethan thinks Budda is guilty. That can't happen. I think you're innocent, Budda thinks you're innocent, and Pie thinks you're guilty. That can't happen. I think Pie's guilty, you think Pie's guilty, and Budda thinks Pie's guilty. Pie is the only viable lynch today, and our only chance of winning.

Unless you're scum (doubtful), throwing away your vote is terrible play.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@TheHammer
Actually pie is null. I think you're the best option
Vaarka
Vaarka
Or let me rephrase:

I think you're most likely scum. I'd place Pie and Budda as next. 
Vaarka
Vaarka
Also it's MYLO. We don't hit LYLO until only three players remain
TheHammer
TheHammer
-->
@Vaarka
I'm assuming two scum left. 3 vs 2 = LYLO, unless there's a doc
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@TheHammer
Oh yeah forgot there were two scum left. Yeah, this is LYLO
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@TheHammer
When have you ever seen an 8 player game with 2 cops. I’ll give out a hint....NEVER. Your obsession with voting for me over a clear CC is ludicrous. Stop tunneling and look at the facts.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Oh yeah forgot there were two scum left. Yeah, this is LYLO

Mmhm, which means we have to reach a lynch just in the hopes we can keep the game going. A no lynch results in a loss. I'm just saying, Pie seems like the only person who actually has the SR's and people willing to vote him to be lynched. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
I'm voting Pie

VTL Pie

*UVC*

Budda (1/3) - Pie

Pie (2/3)- TheHammer, Budda

One vote to hammer. 5 and a half hours to DP end.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Vaarka
Yes
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@ILikePie5
Do you have a defense? I'm starting to think we have a Hammer/Budda team but wanna know what you think. It's clear you wanna lynch Budda

@Supa, can we get a replacement for Ethan? I haven't seen him post in a while, and with two scum alive, assuming Ethan is town, then town can't get a proper lynch. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Vaarka
I will get GP to replace as he asked. I think he is tempa banned Ethang so yea
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vaarka
Its fine if you don’t trust me Vaarka, what we have a CCed scum here. My defense is that I’m a protective role and that can be confirmed once Buddha is lynched. Buddha is acting like 2 cops are possible in an 8 player game when you as a game creator know that the chances of that happening are equal to the chances of getting struck by lightning. Hammer is either ignorant or scum. The only reason you have an FoS Vaarka is cause you’re not voting a CC and as a game creator yourself you’re considering the possibility of two cops which is ludicrous. Once GP gets in here he’s voting Buddha cause he already suspected him, so you’re the swing vote. I hope you choose the right option.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
ok its lylo.... which means both mafia are ready to get this over with...which means if any town has voted for town its already over
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
assuming everyone has weighed in...we already have a 2/3 situation that's persisted on a lylo...let me be careful here cause those 2 voting could be 2 mafia but they could also be 2 town
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Logically this looks like a slam dunk...

A) I see a vote on hammer...game continues so its not town on town vote... hammer probs scum

B) I see a vote on buddha...game continues so its not town on town vote...buddha probs scum....

C) I see 2 votes on pie....game continues so its either 2 town votes or 2 mafia votes.... from A and C it's likely 2 mafia votes here
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I'm actually waiting for a confirmation from the mod that I am town before voting buddha

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Also, if I am not town, the game is over by default looking at the votes.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
if you/Ethang are scum then I’m going to murder Drafter
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Vaarka wait for confirmation from mod.