Christianity won't be # 1 much longer.

Author: Stephen

Total: 79
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
The total number of Christians worldwide is increasing, no matter what your illogical bias tells you.

This is simply not true. 
And when you have some evidence of this, post it. But for now, the C of E is not Christianity. It could disappear and Christianity would still be #1.

I will take Christianity over Islam any day of the week you fool.
Christianity doesn't accept idiots.

Are you saying that the facts as laid down by BOTH those Churches themselves are wrong...
No idiot. Just that declining membership of a single church does not mean total Christianity is declining. Don't worry if you can't comprehend it.

You just cannot accept that FACT!!!!!
Calm down loser. Your "fact" only means the C of E is declining, not that Christianity is declining.

Christians can be in decline in one place, and still be increasing over all. You're just too dumb and anti-theist to know this.

Yes they can.
Then your repeat example are stupid jedthro.

But do the growing numbers outweigh the dwindling numbers?  Or are you too dumb to realise that and work out the maths for yourself.
I told you jasper. Christianity is growing worldwide. You don't want that, so you pretend your desire is fact. When you have the math, get back to us.

You and the Fish , sunshine , has had it's day.
And then you wake up. England is not the world dingbat. Today is still Christianity's day. As will be tomorrow and the day after.

We are the Champions. No time for losers, cause we are the Champions....
Of the world!

Curb your butthurt man.

wlws9
Debates: 0
wlws9
-->
@ethang5
Then why do you demean and humiliate yourself to obsessively break onto a religion board to babble about Christianity? How stupid and compulsive are you?
I conduct myself in a forthright, honest manner to discuss religion in its true context and to expose the realities of religion to those who may be ill-informed.

Yes, there are those who continue to pedal myths and wild speculations and trying to pass them off as being true. 

I am providing a valuable service to many sites where people promulgate lies and myths to satisfy their insatiable egos and to justify their deluded states, absurd beliefs and the prejudices and bigotry that go hand in hand.

And yes, those guilty often respond with ill-tempered outbursts of vitriol. For example, there was one member who habitually trolled by making vile personal attacks on every new member who dared show any difference to his already distorted and unjustified opinions. He was banned for a month.

The fact that I need to re-sign constantly is through no fault of mine but by the regulators, or in particular, one regulator on this site who has been shown and proven to be extremely biased and terminated my original membership by manipulating the rules and concocting outright lies.

I had already warned others when this site started that the founders were set on constructively censoring posts in order to push their own nefarious agendas. This was after my account was suspended because, and I quote (my) "threads were anti-religious".

I am proud to live in a free, democratic society where truth and fair comment are not suppressed.

Will I stop my campaign of exposing bigotry, lies, deceit and extreme prejudice?

No way.

And where there's a way, I shall continue in earnest.
ethang5
ethang5
I conduct myself in a forthright, honest manner to discuss religion in its true context and to expose the realities of religion to those who may be ill-informed.
Only obsessed assholes break into private sites over and over after being banned.

Only dishonest assholes keep creating false accounts to continue their OCD.

there was one member who habitually trolled by making vile personal attacks on every new member who dared show any difference to his already distorted and unjustified opinions. He was banned for a month.
By comparison, he makes your morality look like that of a lizard.

I am proud to live in a free, democratic society where truth and fair comment are not suppressed.
African despots all characterize themselves the same way.

Will I stop my campaign of exposing bigotry, lies, deceit and extreme prejudice?
If you ever actually stay on your meds, probably yes.

No way.
Sooner or later, your own asshole behavior will stop you.

And where there's a way, I shall continue in earnest.
aka, OCD.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
The total number of Christians worldwide is increasing, no matter what your illogical bias tells you.

Prove it! Prove that the practising Christian gains outweigh the decline of practising Christians.  You have not offered a single piece of evidence for any  your lying claims.

You claim "Jesus told us that the number of Christians would dwindle to almost nothing before He returned#8 ."  Well we all know that this is just a blatant lie. 

You also claim that "The total number of Christians worldwide is increasing",  when the evidence proves and shows a MASSIVE decline in Christian numbers that are   admitted by non other than the CHRISTIAN churches themselves.   You are nothing but a compulsive liar .

Let's look a little closer at your claim again  shall we?

Jesus told us that the number of Christians would dwindle to almost nothing before He returned. This is as it should be, so Christians will not be surprised or made despondent by it. #8
If Jesus ever had spoken those words then his words are proving to be correct aren't they?  As both the Church of England (protestant ) and the Catholic churches themselves attest to "dwindling numbers" of Christenings/baptisms and their respective congregation attendances..

YET,  on the other hand, we have you are claiming that Christians and Christianity is growing in numbers and not "dwindling to almost nothing"  as the Christ - according to ONLY you -  predicted.  Do you see the little dilemma that your lies have created for you Einstein.

You just cannot accept that FACT!!!!!
Calm down loser. Your "fact" only means the C of E is declining, not that Christianity is declining.

And the Catholic Church too, as shown above,  but you skipped it as usual, That facts speak for themselves.  But you must have missed this from the Catholic church >> AGAIN 

CATHOLIC NEWS SERVICE
Nov 15, 2019 Data compiled by the Assembly of Catholic Bishops of Quebec shows the number of baptisms declined from 42,213 (of 88,933 births) in 2012 to 30,394 (of 83,900 births) in 2017. The figures represent a 28 percent decline in five years.

Crisis of faith
Every ten years the census spells out the situation in detail: between 2001 and 2011 the number of Christians born in Britain fell by 5.3 million — about 10,000 a week. If that rate of decline continues, the mission of St Augustine to the English, together with that of the Irish saints to the Scots, will come to an end in 2067.

I can show you regular church services of 5,000 people, and they have 2 services every morning.#13

"regular".  " two services every morning" eh.  What do these dossers do for employment. Pray all  morning? 

You will be mumbling into a carpet three times a day and ever day when Islam takes over, petal.

Stephen
Stephen

The total number of Christians in the world is growing.  This "example" is only for the church of England.
O deary deary me. 

>>>>>>Belgium's dwindling churches to be converted into mosques

Churches in Belgium are to be turned into mosques as Christian congregations decline while Muslims demand more places to worship. 2008
Philip Heylen, Antwerp's deputy mayor, has called on the city to "break the taboo" over the many empty and unused churches.
"It's a looming issue yet it seems impossible to have a debate about this," he said. "Churches were built as places of worship and they should not be used as shopping malls. We've had a positive response from members of the Muslim community, which is open to the idea of converting them."
Antwerp has 36 mosques but many are located in old buildings that are too small or lack emergency exits. Meanwhile, the building of new mosques is sensitive in terms of planning.
Many of Antwerp's 80 churches were built in the mid-19th century during attempts by the Roman Catholic Church to engineer a religious revival.

Father Jan, at the Sint-Willibrordus Church, conceded that the pews are "far emptier than 50 years ago". 

........................................................................................................................

The total number of Christians in the world is growing.  This "example" is only for the church of England.

O deary, deary, deary me.

A new solution for America's empty churches: A change of faith
Published 14th January 2020

Ashima Krishna is an assistant professor at the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York. The views expressed in this commentary are solely those of the writer. CNN is showcasing the work of The Conversation, a collaboration between journalists and academics to provide news analysis and commentary.
Over the past few decades, vacant and underutilized churches have become a familiar sight in American cities.
In some cases, a congregation or a religious governing body -- say, a Catholic diocese -- will sell the church to developers, who then turn them into apartments, offices, art galleriesmuseumsbreweries or performance spaces.
But what about churches in neighborhoods that aren't doing well, areas that are less attractive to developers looking to turn a profit?
In Buffalo, New York, two empty Roman Catholic churches were recently converted -- not into apartments or offices, but into other places of worship. One became an Islamic mosque, the other a Buddhist temple.

But several former Christian churches in Buffalo's East Side also now serve as sites of worship for other religions. Two mosques, Bait Ul Mamur Inc. Masjid and Masjid Zakariya, used to be Saint Joachim's Roman Catholic Church and Holy Mother of Rosary Polish National Catholic Church, respectively.

How nature's ancient technologies can inform today's cities
And two other formerly vacant churches that the Catholic diocese was struggling to sell were eventually sold. One, Queen of Peace Roman Catholic Church, was converted into a mosque, Jami Masjid.

..................................................................................................

O deary,deary,deary, o deary deary me!

Wall Street Journal: “Europe’s empty churches go on sale”

Naftali Bendavid of the Wall Street Journal has devoted a long article about the plight of religious heritage buildings in Europe. He has spoken to FRH council member Lilian Grootswagers as part of his research. Headlined “Hundreds of Churches Have Closed or Are Threatened by Plunging Membership, Posing Question: What to Do With Unused Buildings?” The article focuses on churches.

The former Roman Catholic Church of St. Joseph in Arnhem, Netherlands, one of hundreds of decommissioned churches, was turned into a skate park. Merlijn Doomernik for the Wall Street Journal.  [I suppose a skate park is better than a mosque.]

(…) Hundreds of churches, closed or threatened by plunging membership, pose a question for communities, and even governments, across Western Europe: What to do with once-holy, now-empty buildings that increasingly mark the countryside from Britain to Denmark?
Bendavid discusses some of the (controversial) re-uses found for these buildings
Unused churches are now a big enough problem to attract the attention of governments as well. The Netherlands, along with religious and civic groups, has adopted a national “agenda” for preserving the buildings. The Dutch province of Friesland—where 250 of 720 existing churches have been closed or transformed—fields a “Delta team” to find solutions.
“Every church is a debate,” says Albert Reinstra, a church expert at Holland’s Cultural Heritage Agency. “When they are empty, what do we do with it?” Preservationists say there often isn’t the money needed to create new community-oriented uses for the buildings.
Read the full article online here or view it here: Europe’s Churches Go Up for Sale – Wall Street Journal (PDF).

............................................................................................................

O deary,deary,deary, o deary deary ,o deary,deary,deary, o deary deary me!

America’s Epidemic of Empty Churches

A man walks inside an empty church in the Ninth Ward area in New Orleans CARLOS BARRIA / REUTERS
Three blocks from my Brooklyn apartment, a large brick structure stretches toward heaven. Tourists recognize it as a church—the building’s bell tower and stained-glass windows give it away—but worshippers haven’t gathered here in years.

The 19th-century building was once known as St. Vincent De Paul Church and housed a vibrant congregation for more than a century. But attendance dwindled and coffers ran dry by the early 2000s. Rain leaked through holes left by missing shingles, a tree sprouted in the bell tower, and the Brooklyn diocese decided to sell the building to developers. Today, the Spire Lofts boasts 40 luxury apartments, with one-bedroom units renting for as much as $4,812 per month. It takes serious cash to make God’s house your own, apparently.

Many of our nation’s churches can no longer afford to maintain their structures—6,000 to 10,000 churches die each year in America—and that number will likely grow. Though more than 70 percent of our citizens still claim to be Christian, congregational participation is less central to many Americans’ faith than it once was. Most denominations are declining as a share of the overall population, and donations to congregations have been falling for decades. Meanwhile, religiously unaffiliated Americans, nicknamed the “nones,” are growing as a share of the U.S. population.

...................................................................................................................................

O deary,deary,deary, o deary deary ,o deary,deary,deary, o deary deary, o deary,deary,deary, o deary deary ,o deary,deary,deary, o deary deary me!

Closure of Catholic and Protestant churches in Germany

The number of people leaving the church is far higher than those joiningit. The number of people resigning from the church reached a high pointin 1992 after German unification, when 361,256 people ceded theirmembership of the Protestant church and 1 92,766 quit the Catholicchurch. on top of this, since the mid-1970s, more church members areburied than baptised.

It is just so so easy to repeatedly find evidence the  for the decline of the Christian church and Christians.

ethang5
ethang5

"regular".  " two services every morning" eh.  What do these dossers do for employment. Pray all  morning? 
On Sunday mornings yes. I told you, your tiny little bubble is not the world.

If Jesus ever had spoken those words then his words are proving to be correct aren't they?
The words of Jesus are always correct.

Do you see the little dilemma that your lies have created for you Einstein.
No. But I do see your ignorance of Christian doctrine and your poor reading comprehension.

But you must have missed this from the Catholic church >> AGAIN
Catholics can be in decline while Christianity as a whole increases. But it takes an IQ above 65 to understand that.

You will be mumbling into a carpet three times a day and ever day when Islam takes over, petal.
What's the name of the mayor of your capital city loser?

It is just so so easy to repeatedly find evidence the  for the decline of the Christian church and Christians.
Especially when you're too bitterly biased to search for the whole of Christianity and only want to post nonsense. 

Christianity is #1. You will NEVER see otherwise. No amount of your butthurt or repeat spam about localized communities will change that.

You lose. Jesus wins. Same as always.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

I can show you regular church services of 5,000 people, and they have 2 services every morning.#13
regular".  " two services every morning" eh.  What do these dossers do for employment. Pray all  morning? 

On Sunday mornings yes. I told you, your tiny little bubble is not the world.

So then it is not EVERY morning is it. It is just one morning out of seven days. So this is just another exaggeration / blatant lie!! But Muslims do pray three times a day every day.  I keep telling you, the time of the fish has gone.

If Jesus ever had spoken those words then his words are proving to be correct aren't they?
The words of Jesus are always correct.

Which in turn would makes these churches right and you totally  wrong. But I suppose , like all things slightly too deep for you , that too went clean over you head.

Do you see the little dilemma that your lies have created for you Einstein.
No.
Indeed,  and anyone reading here can see that it all went clean over your head. 

But you must have missed this from the Catholic church >> AGAIN
Catholics can be in decline while Christianity as a whole increases.
But YOU,  after all your repeated claims of Christian membership increasing haven't shown us a single fact that proves your claim. You are just so, so desperate for what you claim to be true that you are willing to repeatedly lie.

Catholic Christians as well as Protestant Christians are in decline  all over Europe and the USA as witnessed and attested to by both these churches  - are you saying that they are lying about their own decline!!!?   Their once revered places of worship are being giving over to Islam in thousands cases. I don't care how much you want to deny the evidence shown above at post ##35 , it is evidence of a decline in Christians and their places of worship , so you deny away petal , it won't stop the decline OR the takeover by Islam. 

Shall we look further south? ....... And weep

A Demographic Snapshot of Christianity and Church Attenders in Australia

The proportion of Australians identifying Christianity as their religion has been declining over the last century – from 96% in 1911 to 61.1% in the 2011 Census. Over the last decade, Christianity in Australia has declined from 68% to 61.1%.

Exactly my point stupid. He's a Muslim as are many "British"  MP's voted into power by  other Muslims with large populations of Muslims in our towns and cities in a country that had only a handful of Mosques just 25 years ago that now has over 1,600 with as many prayer houses and Islamic shariah courts.  My once Christian country, England and many countries in Europe are slowly being eroded and transformed into a middle eastern   Caliphates as will the USA be unless there some serious push back from the Christian church.

Especially when you're too bitterly biased to search for the whole of Christianity and only want to post nonsense. 

It was this first thing I searched for . And found that the numbers simply do not agree with you and you haven't proven your outrageous claims either.

Prove it! Prove that the practising Christian gains outweigh the decline of practising Christians.  You have not offered a single piece of evidence for any  your lying claims.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Your fear of outside your safe U.S.  Christian bubble is palpable.

There's a big scary world out there, full of all manner of variously labelled nutjobs.....Boo!

Though what you would find if you visited a few of these places, as I have, is that most people, are actually very friendly courteous people,  but as you should expect they just don't have a lot of time for people who don't have a lot of time for them.

And unfortunately nutjobs exist everywhere...Even in the U.S.....It just a fact of life and something to avoid .
swows9
swows9
-->
@wlws9
Once again, you have been reported for offensive behaviour.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
So then it is not EVERY morning is it. 
Christian services are only on Sundays loser. Even 5 year olds know that.

But Muslims do pray three times a day every day.
Does that increase their number? Lol!

Which in turn would makes these churches right and you totally  wrong. 
You are right about the churches, not right about Christianity.

But YOU,  after all your repeated claims of Christian membership increasing haven't shown us a single fact that proves your claim. 
You already conceded that Christianity is #1 idiot.

Exactly my point stupid. He's a Muslim as are many "British"  MP's voted into power by  other Muslims with large populations of Muslims in our towns and cities in a country that had only a handful of Mosques just 25 years ago 
Then it's you who will shortly be mumbling into a carpet three times a day and ever day, hmmm idiot?

Prove it! 
I don't have to. YOU have to show that the TOTAL number of Christians is declining, not just that some are declining in localized places. It's called logic.

Tell then, you have not shown that the TOTAL number is declining, and I have no reason to counter a fact you have not established.

You're still losing loser.,
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Your fear of outside your safe U.S.  Christian bubble is palpable.
Is it genius? I've lived outside the US for the last 20 years. In that time I've lived in 12 different countries and visited more than 100. Maybe its your own heart you feel palpitating?

And unfortunately nutjobs exist everywhere...
Lol!! England especially it seems.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Yep. Nutjobs everywhere, but fortunately the minority, and I do not live in England, though I am British if you wish to label.

And so in what capacity did you acquire your global experience?....Because there never seems to be much worldly wiseness or tolerance in your rhetoric.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
So then it is not EVERY morning is it. 
Christian services are only on Sundays loser. Even 5 year olds know that.

It wasn't me who claimed that you could show me  "regular church services of 5,000 people, and they have 2 services every morning.#13". And then contradicted myself by saying "Sunday morning only". NO! That was YOU!!!! here >>> #36

I doubt praying increases their numbers but their birth  rate certainly does. Muslims out-reed Christians 14 to 1. Or didn't you read the Pew research figures I  posted above. Of course you didn't, the facts of the matter scare you rigid. 

I am as correct as are those church leaders claim to be.  They have written about their deep concern for the " dwindling numbers of Christening and and service attendance" that they find them "startling" and "worrying". Although some people seem quite happy, elated even,  with the situation. I mean , who is going to turn their noses up at a once beautiful Christian church going cheap?  Certainly not these people >>  "We've had a positive response from members of the Muslim community, which is open to the idea of converting them." #35  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/2095688/Belgiums-dwindling-churches-to-be-converted-into-mosques.html

But YOU,  after all your repeated claims of Christian membership increasing haven't shown us a single fact that proves your claim. 

I did and do agree that Chrsitianinty IS the#1 ideology /religion, but not for much longer, you idiot . But YOU have ALSO claimed that Christian numbers are on the increase. It is that claim I want you to prove. This is your claim>>>

The total number of Christians worldwide is increasing, no matter what your illogical bias tells you.#27
NOW PROVE IT!!! Prove that the practising Christian gains outweigh the decline of practising Christians.  You have not offered a single piece of evidence for any  your lying claims.

I have already addressed that question above so don't accuse me of "spamming " when I answer it again. here you go>>> #37

StephenThat is  Exactly my point stupid. He's a Muslim as are many "British"  MP's voted into power by  other Muslims with large populations of Muslims in our towns and cities in a country that had only a handful of Mosques just 25 years ago that now has over 1,600 with as many prayer houses and Islamic shariah courts.  My once Christian country, England and many countries in Europe are slowly being eroded and transformed into a middle eastern   Caliphates as will the USA be unless there some serious push back from the Christian church.

Exactly my point stupid. He's a Muslim as are many "British"  MP's voted into power by  other Muslims with large populations of Muslims in our towns and cities in a country that had only a handful of Mosques just 25 years ago 
Then it's you who will shortly be mumbling into a carpet three times a day and ever day, hmmm idiot?

Maybe. I just hope not. But the difference between you and I stupid is that I can see where all this is leading, whereas you are desperately trying to cling onto that old time religion. I don't know how old you are but if you are in your mid thirties or younger, it is most certainly you and your generations that that will be bending the knees to Islam. I will be long gone by then petal.

The total number of Christians worldwide is increasing, no matter what your illogical bias tells you.#27

Prove it! 

I don't have to.

Yes you do. . Or simply retract your unsupported outrageous claim that goes against all the evidence from ALL of Europe, Britain, the United States, Canada, and Australia who ALL attest to "dwindling numbers of Christenings and church attendances".  Your numbers are dwindling sunshine and the Christian churches are admitting it themselves. Those are not my testimonies at post #28. NO, they are the concerned and worrying testimonies from CHRISTIAN church leaders. Suck it it petal. You and the Christian church is in a very steep nose dive of a decline.

AND you still haven't supported this bull shite either>> :

ethang5 wrote ; Jesus told us that the number of Christians would dwindle to almost nothing before He returned.#8
Prove it!  So simply give us the chapter and verse showing where the  Jew Jesus Christ, King of the Jews and Jewish rabbi that preached to other Jews told "us" about the "dwindling numbers of Christians" before his return.

You say at post #13

ethang5 wrote:  Its in the bible. But you don't know the bible. #13

But this is also a lie, isn't it?

ethang5
ethang5
It wasn't me who claimed that you could show me  "regular church services of 5,000 people, and they have 2 services every morning.#13". And then contradicted myself by saying "Sunday morning only". NO! That was YOU!!!! here >>> #36
You were the idiot who thought "church service" meant Mondays.

Many churches have services twice every morning.

I doubt praying increases their numbers...
Then your mentioning it was stupid.

I am as correct as are those church leaders claim to be.
They do not claim Christianity as a whole is declining, they claim their churches are declining.

I did and do agree that Chrsitianinty IS the#1 ideology /religion,...
By far.

...but not for much longer, you idiot . 
Prediction. People who do not know the future and make predictions out of are idiots.

But YOU have ALSO claimed that Christian numbers are on the increase. It is that claim I want you to prove. This is your claim>>>

The total number of Christians worldwide is increasing, no matter what your illogical bias tells you.#27

NOW PROVE IT!!! Prove that the practising Christian gains outweigh the decline of practising Christians.
Lol. The loser, having googled my claim and found that it was correct, now dishonestly tries to move the goal posts to "practising" Christian. Lol. A christian remains a Christian inside or outside of a church loser.

A lot of the people leaving the dead corrupt churches like catholics and the C of E are moving  to protestant churches or simply not attending but remaining Christian.

Again, I need not prove anything you haven't established. You've shown that some church attendance is declining in western secular countries, not that Christians are declining worldwide. Your cluelessness at not knowing the difference is not my problem. Its yours.

Maybe. I just hope not.
Lol. Think of that before you start telling others they will soon be mumbling into a carpet three times a day and ever day. You're the one with a Muslim mayor.

But the difference between you and I stupid is that I can see where all this is leading, whereas you are desperately trying to cling onto that old time religion. 
What religion is your mayor? Mumbling into a carpet three times a day and ever day is Islam is it not?

I will be long gone by then petal.
You're already gone. You're just too dense to know it. But Christianity will remain, and still be #1. D'oh!

Prove it!
I don't have to.

Yes you do.
I do not have to "prove" anything that has not been disproven. If you think the world total of Christians is decreasing, prove it. Don't tell us a few churches in a few cities are losing members. You haven't touched Asia. You haven't touched Africa. You haven't touched South America. So, no, I don't.

You and the Christian church is in a very steep nose dive of a decline.
It's" are". And when you wake up from your bitterness induced militancy, you will see that Christianity is still #1, and will be for as long as you infect the world. Sorry, you lose, Jesus wins.

Its in the bible. But you don't know the bible. #13

But this is also a lie, isn't it?
Not at all You are very ignorant about the bible and the doctrine inside.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
...in what capacity did you acquire your global experience?....Because there never seems to be much worldly wiseness or tolerance in your rhetoric.
In other words, I'm not a progressive liberal hack. Lol. I'm not a globalist. And I'm overjoyed you don't see wisdom or tolerance in my rhetoric.

I'm just well travelled, that's all. And not to just oasises of the decadent west carved out of other countries. I only had to mention it because liberals tend to think people who disagree with them disagree because they aren't well travelled.

...though I am British if you wish to label.
I didn't make you British homer. You came with the label.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
You were the idiot who thought "church service" meant Mondays.

I haven't mentioned any day. That was you AGAIN. First you said "everyday", and then "Sundays" only. #37  So now you are again changing your  second claim for a brand new 3rd claim.  1st you claimed " I can show you regular church services of 5,000 people, and they have 2 services every morning". #13. I challenged you on this: 

I can show you regular church services of 5,000 people, and they have 2 services every morning.#13
regular".  " two services every morning" eh.  What do these dossers do for employment. Pray all  morning? 

On Sunday mornings yes. I told you, your tiny little bubble is not the world.#37

So we now get to your new claim:

They probably do, but this doesn't anyway go to supporting your original claim that you have been trying to get out of since you made it. Or have you forgotten it already?  Don't accuse me of spamming when you force me to remind you of things that YOU have wrote in the past on this thread. Here it is AGAIN :

So now is all you have to do is show us, as you claim that  you can show me the "many church services" where up to "5,000 people every morning and twice a morning and not just Sundays but  regularly" Off you go. 

I am as correct as are those church leaders claim to be.
They do not claim Christianity as a whole is declining, they claim their churches are declining.

They claim the number of Christians is declining worryingly fast.#28.

I have  agreed.  But I haven't agreed that Christians are growing in numbers, this is my argument. And you contend this without a single dot of evidence. you keep claiming ;

Simply prove it. 

I did and do agree that Chrsitianinty IS the#1 ideology /religion,...
By far.

Not for too much longer .Christian church leaders are attesting to this themselves.These are not my testimonies#28.

This is your claim>>>

The total number of Christians worldwide is increasing, no matter what your illogical bias tells you.#27

NOW PROVE IT!!! Prove that the practising Christian gains outweigh the decline of practising Christians.

Lol. The loser, having googled my claim and found that it was correct, now dishonestly tries to move the goal posts to "practising" Christian.

Not at all.  But I shall rephrase my original question if it makes you feel better. Prove that the  Christian gains outweigh the decline of practising Christians?

Lol. A christian remains a Christian inside or outside of a church loser.
According to who? What about an apostate? Where is you evidence for that ridiculous claim? Or is this just more lying shite made up on the hoof?

Christenings -  therefore Christians -  are in decline as shown by churches all over Europe, Britain, North America and Australia.

A lot of the people leaving the dead corrupt churches like catholics and the C of E are moving  to protestant churches or simply not attending but remaining Christian.
Prove it!  I am getting sick of you just claiming any old shite without offering a single piece of supporting evidence. The C of E is a protestant church you idiot!

Again, I need not prove anything you haven't established. You've shown that some church attendance is declining in western secular countries, not that Christians are declining worldwide.

More denial in the face of all the evidence give by Christian church leaders. I keep telling you., those are not my testimonies to the decline in Christian numbers. They are statistics from the church themselves.

The total number of Christians worldwide is increasing,

Prove it!

I don't have to.
Yes you do.

And the rapid decline of Christians isn't helped any by you claiming that 8 +million   Jehovah Witnesses are not Christians , either.#14

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
 I haven't mentioned any day. That was you AGAIN.
Lol! No day needs be mentioned Einstein. Church services are Sundays.

So now is all you have to do is show us, as you claim that  you can show me the "many church services" where up to "5,000 people every morning and twice a morning and not just Sundays but  regularly" 
Sure I can, but it is irrelevant to my argument, and if you don't know that some churches have congregations larger than 5,000 people, or that they must have two services because one doesn't accommodate everyone, I am not here to educate you.

They claim the number of Christians [ in their community ] is declining worryingly fast.
Corrected for stupidity.

Prove that the  Christian gains outweigh the decline of practising Christians?
As soon as you prove your claim that Christian declines outweigh the growth of Christian converts. Got any evidence?

Lol. A christian remains a Christian inside or outside of a church loser.

According to who?
The bible. The only authority. Do you think believers stop being Christians the moment they exit the Church building?

What about an apostate? 
The apostate remains an apostate inside or outside of a church too loser. Do you think the building is magical?

...is this just more lying shite made up on the hoof?
It's just your poor reading comp.

They are statistics from the church themselves.
They are local statistics goober, not global stats. If I am wrong, why can't you show some global stats showing Christianity declining worldwide? Is your google broken?

..the rapid decline of Christians isn't helped any by you claiming that 8 +million Jehovah Witnesses are not Christians , either.
Lol. Neither are Mormons, or Buddhists, or Scientologists, or Hindus. So? Christianity is #1, your butthurt notwithstanding. I need not lie, our numbers are already high enough.

I don't have to.

Yes you do.
Nope. I don't need to prove anything you have not challenged. You want me to address and rebut something, claim it, prove it. Otherwise, it's just some silliness you've said.

Give me some evidence that Christianity is globally in decline, not some math challenged stupidity about local numbers. Ethan is entertaining, but does not entertain irrationality.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

I haven't mentioned any day. That was you AGAIN.
Lol! No day needs be mentioned Einstein. Church services are Sundays.

And every morning twice a morning too according to you. So let us see you evidence that 5,000 people attend these services "every morning , twice a morning". Or you could simply stop digging a great big fkn hole for yourself and stop telling obvious lies. It was you who made this claim wasn't it:> 

ethang5  Added 07.12.20 01:54PM
I can show you regular church services of 5,000 people, and they have 2 services every morning.#13

So lets see it then. 

So now is all you have to do is show us, as you claim that  you can show me the "many church services" where up to "5,000 people every morning and twice a morning and not just Sundays but  regularly" 
Sure I can, but it is irrelevant to my argument, 

But this is my argument on my thread created specially to argue that Christian numbers are "dwindling at an alarming rate" as evidenced by church leaders themselves. The claim here is that Christianity won't be #1 for too much longer. You disagree and then simply spout words without a single piece of supporting evidence. Your full of shite. You said you could "show me", and now you are refusing to "show me".

They claim the number of Christians [ in their community ] is declining worryingly fast.
Corrected for stupidity.

No.  In their respective COUNTRIES. Attempting to water down the facts won't change the facts.   Would you like me to post up all evidence AGAIN for you? 

Prove that the  Christian gains outweigh the decline of practising Christians?
As soon as you prove your claim that Christian declines outweigh the growth of Christian converts. Got any evidence?

So even after I rephrase my question to accommodate you . You still decline to support your own fkn claims. I have given you all the evidence from all the countries that have reported a decline in  members and Christenings. Churches falling into ruin or being sold off to Muslims. Churches being burned to the ground and no one in saying too much about it, even the church leaders are staying silent on the mater. There have been almost 1000 churches burned to the ground in France . The most recent attack on a christian churches and cathedrals was just days ago:

Nantes: Arson suspected in fire at Saint-Pierre-et-Saint-Paul cathedral.

They still suspect arson for the fire at that beautiful Christian Cathedral Notre-Dame de Paris just over a year ago. But the silnce is deafening and they certainly do not seem to be in any hurry to solve the case of "suspected arson". Statues Of the Virgin and Jesus are being beheaded in the USA and the church leaders are so silent on thematter its deafening. they are about as silent as you have been on the matter come to that.

A christian remains a Christian inside or outside of a church loser.

According to who?

The bible. The only authority.

Post up your evidence for that ridiculous claim or STOP TELLING LIES!!!!

What about an apostate? 
The apostate remains an apostate inside or outside of a church too loser.

Do you actually now what an apostate is. It is  a person who renounces a religious or political belief or principle or allies with another faith.

So are you saying that although a once christian person  renounces his religion for another religion or renounces their religion altogether they will still remain Christian. Is that what you are actually claiming here?  

They are statistics from the church leaders from around the world themselves.
They are local statistics goober,

These are church leaders airing their concerns about the dwindling numbers of Christians IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES you idiot. You just cannot face the facts that your numbers are dwindling,  and with your help too. it was you who have informed us all reading here that - `Jehovah witnesses are not Christians' thereby ridding Christianity of over 8 million of its members. :

Jehovah Witnesses getting in on the failed prediction bullshite act has it. They are Christians,  aren't they?They are Christians aren't they?
Err. No. But even if they were, it would still not be the bible (Christianity).#14

Nice one Einstein. It is always your own lies that bring you down to earth and make you look absolutely stupid.

..the rapid decline of Christians isn't helped any by you claiming that 8 +million Jehovah Witnesses are not Christians , either.
Lol. Neither are Mormons,

That's another 15 million Christians wiped of the books. MY!  you are good at rejecting those that say they are Christians and want to be Christians. Is it any wonder that your church and its members are in a steep decline , with your help.

So more outrageous claims without a single piece of supporting evidence. 

Decline of Christianity in various countries

The decline of Christianity is an ongoing trend in West and North Europe.[1] Developed countries with modern, secular educational facilities in the post-World War II era have shifted towards post-Christian, secular, globalizedmulticultural and multifaith societies. Infant baptism has declined in many nations, with thousands of churches closing or merging due to lack of attendees. There is also evidence of decline in North America (especially in Canada) and in Australia. Despite the decline, Christianity remains the dominant religion in the Western world, where 70% of the population is Christian.[2] In addition, according to a 2012 Pew Research Center survey, within the next four decades, Christianity will remain the world's largest religion.[3] This is due to the bithrate of Christians and due to Christian evangelism (Christians have 2.7 children per woman, which is above the replacement level of 2.1 children per woman).[4]

ethang5
ethang5
The claim here is that Christianity won't be #1 for too much longer. 
Yet you cannot say for how much longer or show any evidence that Christianity's global numbers are declining.

Sure I can, but it is irrelevant to my argument. Showing full churches or empty churches men nothing to global numbers loser. My point was that my full churches mean as little to the argument as your empty ones. Show global numbers, not a snapshot of a local situation.

You said you could "show me", and now you are refusing to "show me".
Because you have shown me, and are asking me to show you, irrelevant information. Show me global numbers doofus. You already agreed that Christianity's global numbers could be increasing while local numbers in a limited area decrease. If this is true, it is stupid to keep spamming local numbers, or asking me to post local numbers.

Show me global numbers. Your claim is not that Christianity is declining in England, but that it is declining worldwide. Where is your evidence? Until you show some, I have nothing to dispute. Your unsupported claim get thrown out with the other of today's trash.

They claim the number of Christians is declining worryingly fast.
They claim the number of Christians [ in their community ] is declining worryingly fast.
Corrected for stupidity.

No.  In their respective COUNTRIES. 
They claim the number of Christians [ in their countries ] is declining worryingly fast.

Corrected for stupidity. In their countries still isn't global.

A christian remains a Christian inside or outside of a church loser.

According to who?

The bible. The only authority.

Post up your evidence for that ridiculous claim or STOP TELLING LIES!!!!
Wait, are you trying to be stupid as a joke? If not, who do you think is the authority on the definition of Christian?

What about an apostate? 

The apostate remains an apostate inside or outside of a church too loser.

Do you actually now what an apostate is. it is  a person who renounces a religious or political belief or principle.
And if he then enters a church, he remains an apostate. Church building are not magical homer.

...is this just more lying shite made up on the hoof?
No. It's just your poor reading comp.

They are statistics from the church themselves.
They are local statistics goober, not global stats. If I am wrong, why can't you show some global stats showing Christianity declining worldwide? Is your google broken?

Lol. Neither are Mormons, or Buddhists, or Scientologists, or Hindus. So? Christianity is #1, your butthurt notwithstanding. I need not lie, our numbers are already high enough.

I don't have to.

Yes you do.
Nope. I don't need to prove anything you have not challenged. You want me to address and rebut something, claim it, prove it. Otherwise, it's just some silliness you've said.

Give me some evidence that Christianity is globally in decline, not some math challenged stupidity about local numbers. Ethan is entertaining, but does not entertain irrationality.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
So are you saying that although a once christian person  renounces his religion for another religion or renounces their religion altogether they will still remain Christian. Is that what you are actually claiming here?  
No poor reader. I'm saying that whether he attends church or not is not the determinative of whether he is a Christian or not. You dishonestly want to equate church membership to being a Christian.

They are statistics from the church leaders from around the world themselves.
They are local statistics goober.

Jehovah Witnesses getting in on the failed prediction bullshite act has it. They are Christians,  aren't they?They are Christians aren't they?
Err. No. But even if they were, it would still not be the bible (Christianity).#14

Nice one Einstein. It is always your own lies that bring you down to earth and make you look absolutely stupid.
JW's do not believe in Jesus festus. The only one looking stupid here is you.

Lol. Neither are Mormons,

That's another 15 million Christians wiped of the books. 
If you are going to call anyone Christian, why limit it to JW's and Mormons?

MY!  you are good at rejecting those that say they are Christians and say they want to be Christians.
No one rejected them doofus. And no human acceptance can make them Christian either.

Is it any wonder that your church and its members are in a steep decline , with your help.
Lol. Stupidity like this only shows you have no argument.

So more outrageous claims without a single piece of supporting evidence. 
We're used to that from you.

Decline of Christianity in various countries
In various countries is not global jedthro.

But go ahead, your thrill is in spamming what you think hurts Christianity. After all your idiot spam, Christianity will still be #1, and still be growing. You will remain a bitter loser who could not post global numbers and could not understand that local numbers mean nothing.

Go ahead. Spam. See if Christianity comes crashing down. You are like a gnat shouting at the sun from a dark room. Board entertainment.
Stephen
Stephen
In various countries is not global jedthro

Countries plural. Your  weak and feeble attempt at watering down all the facts do not and will not alter them.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Yet you cannot say for how much longer or show any evidence that Christianity's global numbers are declining.
I have done so many times on this thread. But you are more interested in burying the questions I have asked that you cannot answer. 
But hear AGAIN is my evidence for the decline in Christian numbers that prove Christianity is fading as their numbers alarmingly "dwindle" just has you say Jesus said they would but haven't proved that claim either. Christians numbers are falling  fast and are giving way to Islam willingly. ON EVERY CONTINENT"

"Onecountry, two religions and three very telling pictures: The emptypews at churches just yards from an overcrowded mosque".

• Two photos show Sunday morning services in churches in East London
  • The third shows worshippers gathered for Friday midday prayers outside a nearby mosque
  • The difference in numbers could hardly be more dramatic.

------------------------
Christianchurches fall empty and become dilapidated daily  or are soldoff or simply abandoned. 

ChristeningsDown BBC 2013

Althoughchristenings were already in decline, one in three infants was stillbaptised into the Church of England in 1980. By 2011 that had fallento just over one in 10. The overall number of baptisms - of people ofall ages - witnessed a similar decline, from 266,000 in 1980 to140,000 in 2011.
It'sa similar story in the Catholic Church, although the major drop-offin baptisms happened between 1964 and 1977, when the number halved.There's been a far gentler downward trend over the past threedecades, recently stabilising at about 60,000 baptisms a year.

---------------------------------------------

Iknow you cannot work much out without pictures or animation so trythis graph.

Iwill explain those pretty coloured lines for you shall I.

Theabove statistic in the link  shows the number of baptismsperformed by the Church of England from 2009 to 2017. During thisperiod the number of baptisms has declined from 135 thousand in 2009to just under 93 thousand by 2017.

--------------------------------

"Declinein baptisms, marriages seen as harbinger".

Thereception of the sacraments of baptism and marriage have declineddramatically in the archdiocese since 1961, according to statisticsfrom the archdiocesan Office for Parish Service and Support.
Whilethe Mass attendance figures were culled from the October count censusperformed every year since 1990, the figures on baptism and marriagestretch back much further. Together they present a long-term trendline that can be a valuable milestone to planning for the parish andinstitutional needs of the church in coming years. 

"Thedata show there were 37,855 infant baptisms in 1961 in the 310parishes of the archdiocese in that year. In 2018, the latest yearavailable, 7,937 babies were baptized in 214 parishes — a 79%decline in the sacrament".

-----------------------

CATHOLICNEWS SERVICE
Declinein baptisms leads Quebec church to rethink children’s spirituality

Datacompiled by the Assembly of Catholic Bishops of Quebec shows thenumber of baptisms declined from 42,213 (of 88,933 births) in 2012 to30,394 (of 83,900 births) in 2017. The figures represent a 28 percentdecline in five years.

-------------------------------------

Crisis offaith
Everyten years the census spells out the situation in detail: between 2001and 2011 the number of Christians born in Britain fell by 5.3million — about 10,000 a week. If that rate of declinecontinues, the mission of St Augustine to the English, together withthat of the Irish saints to the Scots, will come to an end in 2067.

Compare: 

Almosta tenth of babies and toddlers in England and Wales are Muslim,census figures show
Thepercentage of Muslims among the under-fives is almost twice as highas in the general population, according to a breakdown of censusfigures

Censusfigures reveal a ‘startling’ shift in Britain’s demographictrend with almost a tenth of babies and toddlers born in England andWales being Muslim.
Thepercentage of Muslims among the under-fives is almost twice as highas in the general population. Less than one in 200 over 85s areMuslims – an indication of the extent to which birth rate ischanging the UK’s religious demographic.
TheOffice for National Statistics produced the breakdown of Britain’sreligions and age groups. The figures, according to the Times, wereextracted from data collected in the 2011 census.
Oneexpert said it was possible that Muslims who worshipped wouldoutnumber practising Christians. “It’s notinconceivable,” said David Voas, Professor of Population Studies atthe University of Essex.

-----------------------------

Belgium'sdwindling churches to be converted into mosques

Churchesin Belgium are to be turned into mosques as Christiancongregations decline while Muslims demand more places to worship.2008
PhilipHeylen, Antwerp's deputy mayor, has called on the city to "breakthe taboo" over the many empty and unused churches.
"It'sa looming issue yet it seems impossible to have a debate about this,"he said. "Churches were built as places of worship and theyshould not be used as shopping malls. We've had a positiveresponse from members of the Muslim community, which is open to theidea of converting them."
Antwerphas 36 mosques but many are located in old buildings that are toosmall or lack emergency exits. Meanwhile, the building of new mosquesis sensitive in terms of planning.
Manyof Antwerp's 80 churches were built in the mid-19th century duringattempts by the Roman Catholic Church to engineer a religiousrevival.

FatherJan, at the Sint-Willibrordus Church, conceded that the pewsare "far emptier than 50 years ago".

----------------------

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Yetyou cannot say for how much longer or show any evidence thatChristianity's global numbers are declining.

Stephen
Anew solution for America'sempty churches:A change of faith
Published14th January 2020

AshimaKrishna is an assistant professor at the University at Buffalo, TheState University of New York. The views expressed in this commentaryare solely those of the writer. CNN is showcasing the work of TheConversation, a collaboration between journalists and academics toprovide news analysis and commentary.
Overthe past few decades, vacant and underutilized churches havebecome a familiar sight in American cities.
Insome cases, a congregation or a religious governing body -- say, aCatholic diocese -- will sell the church to developers,who then turn them into apartments,offices, artgalleriesmuseumsbreweries or performancespaces.
Butwhat about churches in neighborhoods that aren't doing well, areasthat are less attractive to developers looking to turn a profit?
InBuffalo, New York, twoempty Roman Catholic churches wererecently converted --not into apartments or offices, but into other places of worship. Onebecame an Islamic mosque, theother a Buddhist temple.

But severalformer Christian churches in Buffalo's East Side also now serve assites of worship for other religions. Two mosques, BaitUl Mamur Inc. Masjid and Masjid Zakariya, used to be SaintJoachim's Roman Catholic Church and HolyMother of Rosary Polish National Catholic Church,respectively.

Hownature's ancient technologies can inform today's cities
Andtwo other formerly vacant churches that the Catholic diocese wasstruggling to sell were eventually sold. One, Queenof Peace Roman Catholic Churchwasconverted into a mosque, Jami Masjid.

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/empty-churches-conversation/index.html

---------------------

Stephen

WallStreet Journal: “Europe’sempty churches go on sale”

NaftaliBendavid of the Wall Street Journal has devoted a long article aboutthe plight of religious heritage buildings in Europe. He has spokento FRH council member Lilian Grootswagers as part of his research.Headlined “Hundreds of Churches Have Closed or Are Threatened byPlunging Membership, Posing Question: What to Do With UnusedBuildings?” The article focuses on churches.

Theformer Roman Catholic Church of St. Joseph inArnhem, Netherlands, one of hundreds of decommissionedchurches, was turned into a skate park. Merlijn Doomernik for theWall Street Journal.  [I suppose a skate park is better than amosque.]

(…) Hundredsof churches, closed or threatened by plunging membership, posea question for communities, and even governments, across WesternEurope: What to do with once-holy, now-empty buildings thatincreasingly mark the countryside from Britain to Denmark?
Bendaviddiscusses some of the (controversial) re-uses found for thesebuildings
Unusedchurches are now a big enough problem to attract the attention ofgovernments as well. The Netherlands, along with religious and civicgroups, has adopted a national “agenda” for preserving thebuildings. The Dutch province of Friesland—where 250 of 720existing churches have been closed or transformed—fields a “Deltateam” to find solutions.
“Everychurch is a debate,” says Albert Reinstra, a church expert atHolland’s Cultural Heritage Agency. “When they are empty, what dowe do with it?” Preservationists say there often isn’t the moneyneeded to create new community-oriented uses for the buildings.
Readthe full article online here orview it here: Europe’sChurches Go Up for Sale –Wall Street Journal (PDF).

https://www.frh-europe.org/europe-wall-street-journal-europes-empty-churches-go-on-sale/
--------------------
Stephen

America’sEpidemic of Empty Churches

Aman walks inside an empty church in the Ninth Ward area in NewOrleans CARLOS BARRIA / REUTERS
Threeblocks from my Brooklyn apartment, a large brick structure stretchestoward heaven. Tourists recognize it as a church—the building’sbell tower and stained-glass windows give it away—but worshippershaven’t gathered here in years.

The19th-century building was once known as St. Vincent De Paul Churchand housed a vibrant congregation for more than a century. Butattendance dwindled and coffers ran dry by the early 2000s. Rainleaked through holes left by missing shingles, a tree sprouted in thebell tower, and the Brooklyn diocese decided to sell the building todevelopers. Today, the Spire Lofts boasts 40 luxury apartments, withone-bedroom units renting for as much as $4,812per month.It takes serious cash to make God’s house your own, apparently.

Manyof our nation’s churches can no longer afford to maintain theirstructures—6,000to 10,000 churches die each year inAmerica—and that number will likely grow. Though more than 70percent of our citizens still claim to be Christian, congregationalparticipation is less central to many Americans’ faith than it oncewas. Most denominations are declining asa share of the overall population, and donations to congregationshave been falling fordecades. Meanwhile, religiously unaffiliated Americans, nicknamed the“nones,” are growing asa share of the U.S. population.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/what-should-america-do-its-empty-church-buildings/576592/

-----------------------

Stephen

Closureof Catholic and Protestant churches in Germany

Thenumber of people leaving the church is far higher than thosejoiningit. The number of people resigning from the church reached ahigh pointin 1992 after German unification, when 361,256 people cededtheirmembership of the Protestant church and 1 92,766 quit theCatholicchurch. on top of this, since the mid-1970s, morechurch members areburied than baptised.

http://www.frh-europe.org/cms/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2009-Closure-of-Catholic-and-Protestant-churches-in-Germany-Gerd-WeiB.pdf

------------------------

Stephen
Andlooking south
ADemographic Snapshot of Christianity and Church Attenders inAustralia

Theproportion of Australians identifyingChristianity as their religion has been declining overthe last century – from 96% in 1911 to 61.1% in the 2011 Census.Over the last decade, Christianity in Australia hasdeclined from 68% to 61.1%.

https://mccrindle.com.au/insights/blogarchive/a-demographic-snapshot-of-christianity-and-church-attenders-in-australia/#:~:text=Steady%20declines%3A,from%2068%25%20to%2061.1%25.

-------------------

Stephen

Declineof Christianity in various countries

The declineof Christianity isan ongoing trend in West and North Europe.[1] Developedcountries withmodern, secular educationalfacilities in the post-WorldWar II erahave shifted towards post-Christian,secular, globalizedmulticultural and multifaith societies. Infantbaptism hasdeclined in many nations, with thousands of churches closing ormerging due to lack of attendees. There is also evidence of declinein NorthAmerica (especiallyin Canada) and in Australia.Despite the decline, Christianity remainsthe dominant religion in the Westernworld,where 70% of the population is Christian.[2] Inaddition, according to a 2012 PewResearch Center survey,within the next four decades, Christianity will remain the world'slargest religion.[3] Thisis due to the bithrate of Christians and due toChristian evangelism (Christianshave 2.7 children per woman, which is above the replacement level of2.1 children per woman).[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Christianity_in_various_countries

ethang5
ethang5
Countries plural.
Unless it's all, it isn't global goober.

Your  weak and feeble attempt at watering down all the facts do not and will not alter them.
Your "facts" are not global, thus I need not water them down. Not being global, they do not say anything about overall Christian numbers.

Christians numbers are falling  fast and are giving way to Islam willingly. ON EVERY CONTINENT"
Keep spamming it. Maybe the spam will magically make it true without you ever posting any evidence for it.

If you had the global numbers, you wouldn't have to spam all that stupidity would you? But you're not really interested in the topic are you? You just want to spam antichristian rhetoric like a dweeb spray painting vulgarity on a church wall.

Go ahead loser. See if your lame spam can hurt Christianity. When you lose your fear of googling the global stats, we'll be here waiting for you. While you repeat your tired spam, Christianity will remain #1, still be growing, and you will remain just a rat in a cage, dispute all your rage.

Knock yourself out. You're even too puny for Christianity to take note of you.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

So you have asked for my evidence AGAIN  that Christians are on the decline. I have given it to you repeatedly, two whole pages full of evidence from church leaders themselves. Here #52 & #53  You have ignored and dismissed it.  I don't care that is  up to you.

NOW: 
Show us evidence that Christian gains are outnumbering Christian losses?

ethang5 wrote: Jesus told us that the number of Christians would dwindle to almost nothing before He returned.... It's in the bible #8
No biblical evidence offered when requested.

ethang5 wrote: I can show you regular church services of 5,000 people, and they have 2 services every morning.#13

No  evidence offered when asked for proof.

ethang5 wrote: The total number of Christians in the world is growing.#15

Again no proof offered.

ethang5 wrote: the church of England and England are not typical of Christianity. #15

Requested supporting evidence. None given.

ethang5 wrote: There are many churches have services twice every morning.#44
Asked for supporting evidence. None given

ethang5 wrote: The total number of Christians worldwide is increasing,#44
Not a shred of evidence to support that claim. as with all of his claims.

ethang5 wrote:  A christian remains a Christian inside or outside of a church loser.#46
Again, no supporting evidence for such a silly and pathetic claim.

Asked repeatedly to prove that the  Christian gains are  outweighing  the decline of practising Christians? None was forthcoming.

So any reader can see.; 

ethang5 will make unsupported statements repeatedly and lie. He will then accuse you of spamming when forced to show him repeatedly  evidence to support your claims while he never ever offers a single shred of evidence to support his own claims. ...not even for claims he's made about Jesus and the bible . This alone can only prove him to be a cold and calculating barefaced LIAR! 

... that is because any  claims made by  ethang5 cannot ever be supported because they are lies.  Anyone that engages ethang5  can expect nothing but lies diversion and denial.

But what can anyone seriously expect from a man that claims that 8+ million Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians;

Jehovah Witnesses getting in on the failed prediction bullshite act has it. They are Christians,  aren't they??
Err. No. .#14

And that over 14 million! Mormons are not Christians either:

Lol. Neither are Mormons, #48

Good luck to anyone willing to take on this calculating devious LIAR. He will accuse you of doing everything that he does himself without a single blush, or pang of conscience.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
So you have asked for my evidence AGAIN  that Christians are on the decline.
And AGAIN you have given local numbers and tried to pretend they represent global numbers. Lie much?

I have given it to you repeatedly...
Watch the atheist with article lie. "I have given "IT" to you...." What's "it"? Certainly not global numbers. For a guy who accuses everyone of lying, you sure do lie a lot.

The question remains, is your Google broken?

Since you're obviously here only to spam, I will allow you to emotionally masturbate on your repeat spam, you obviously get an emotional orgasm from spamming.

Go ahead, knock yourself out. When you get global numbers, let me know.
wlowsi9
wlowsi9
-->
@ethang5
 Ethan is entertaining, but does not entertain irrationality.
So, referring to oneself in the second person is rational, is it?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@wlowsi9
Is spamming the same thing over and over for 7 years rational?

Is breaking into an obscure website more than 50 times because you are "exposing" Christianity rational? No churches have websites loser?

Is denying your obsessive compulsion rational?

Never mind, you're to loony to understand.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
The nature of an alternative opinion is the other persons SPAM.....Rational discussion therefore requires tolerance of the alternative......As I keep telling you, this is a debating forum, not a Mr Ethan pat on the back club.

Up late or up early again?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
So you have asked for my evidence AGAIN  that Christians are on the decline.
And AGAIN you have given local numbers and tried to pretend they represent global numbers. Lie much?

No, Stop with you fkn denials! Those links and headlines clearly state COUNTRIES GLOBALLY you idiot   

Since you're obviously here only to spam,

You have repeatedly claimed that I offer no evidence or have proven my claims and persistently ask for proof.  You then accuse me of spamming when I show you more proof. AGAIN  here is further proof that Christians are on the decline and in "worrying numbers" according to the clergy. 

Nice little graph here showing the rapid fall in numbers of Christians in 21 countries of Europe.

Czech Rep.
Estonia
Sweden
Netherlands
UK
Hungary
Belgium
France
Finland
Denmark
Norway
Spain
Russia
Switzerland
Germany
Portugal
Ireland
Slovenia
Austria
Lithuania
Poland

1. 'Christianity as default is gone': the rise of a non-Christian Europe
Figuresshow a majority of young adults in 12 countries have no faith, withCzechs least religious

-------------------

Anglican Church Leaders In Canada Face A Steep Decline In Members
ButLife In The Pews Has Been Radically Different, Creating A Crisis ThatSurfaced Recently In A Blunt Report To Canadian Bishops.
"
"Thereis no sign of any stabilization in our numbers; if anything thedecline is increasing. Some had hoped that our decline had bottomedout, or that programs had been effective in reversing the trends.This is now demonstrably not the case,"
In2018 General Synod was able to collect a complete and mostly reliableset of data … for the first time since 2001," said a report byRev. Neil Elliot, a priest in the Province of British Columbia andthe Yukon. Research from 2017 "shows that the decline observedin earlier data has continued."

----------------------

Facing Decline in the Anglican Church of Canada

In2001, 162,000 people attended the Anglican Church of Canada (ACoC) onan average Sunday. But new figures show that by 2017 this had fallento 97,000.[1] In16 years the Anglican Church of Canada’s Sunday congregations havedropped by nearly half.
Thisarticle asks three things: first, what is going on, overall; second,what is going on in different regions; third, what all this means.
Thefall in Canadian Anglican attendance is matched by the fall of itsmembership, which fell from 642,000 to 357,000 between 2001 and 2017.This is part of a long-term trend, dating back to the 1960s.
Year    ACoC Membership        Populationof Canada   % of Anglicans in Canadian Population
1961   1,358,459                            18million                   7%
2001   641,845                               31million                   2%
2017   357,123                               35million                   1%
Anglicanmembership in Canada peaked in the early 1960s. By 2017 it had shrunkby three quarters. Since the Canadian population doubled in the sameperiod, that means that Anglicans have moved from being 7% ofCanadians to 1% of Canadians, between 1961 and 2017.
Thisdecline is confirmed by other metrics.

Baptisms
Confirmations
Marriages
Burials/Funerals
Total # of clergy
Mostnotably, baptisms, confirmations, and marriages have plummeted, withespecially steep decline since around 2000. The drop in baptisms isparticularly striking. The number of ACoC baptisms in 2017 was justover 10% of the number baptised in 1961. Worse, the rate of declineis increasing. Baptisms dropped from 13,304 in 2001, to 5,411 in 2017– a fall of well over half.
Toa degree Canadian Anglicanism is an ethnic denomination, drawing muchof its strength from people of white British heritage. A largepercentage of Anglicans entered Anglicanism via infant baptism. So,the huge fall in baptisms is a harbinger of more decline to come.

………………..

Morebad news for the christian Churches

Christianaffiliation in a surprisingly steep decline, Pew reports

Thenumbers are pretty startling:
Inthe seven years since Pew last conducted such a poll, the percentageof Americans who described themselves as Christian dropped by almosteight percentage points, from 78.4 percent in 2007 to 70.6 percent in2014.  It dropped in raw numbers as well, with 5 million fewerAmericans identifying themselves as Christian even as the overallpopulation increased.

……………………………..

And as an aside, thisis worrying for anyone never mind Christians.
Chinaorders Christians to take down crosses, images of Jesus; worshipcommunist leaders, not God Amidthe coronavirus outbreak, poor Christian villagers in China have beenordered to renounce their faith and replace displays of Jesus withportraits of Chairman Mao and President Xi Jinping or risk losingtheir welfare benefits.

NOW: 
Show us evidence that Christian gains are outnumbering Christian losses?

ethang5 wrote: Jesus told us that the number of Christians would dwindle to almost nothing before He returned.... It's in the bible #8
No biblical evidence offered when requested.

ethang5 wrote: I can show you regular church services of 5,000 people, and they have 2 services every morning.#13

No  evidence offered when asked for proof.

ethang5 wrote: The total number of Christians in the world is growing.#15

Again no proof offered.

ethang5 wrote: the church of England and England are not typical of Christianity. #15

Requested supporting evidence. None given.

ethang5 wrote: There are many churches have services twice every morning.#44
Asked for supporting evidence. None given

ethang5 wrote: The total number of Christians worldwide is increasing,#44
Not a shred of evidence to support that claim. as with all of his claims.

ethang5 wrote:  A christian remains a Christian inside or outside of a church loser.#46
Again, no supporting evidence for such a silly and pathetic claim.

Asked repeatedly to prove that the  Christian gains are  outweighing  the decline of practising Christians? None was forthcoming.

So any reader can see.; 

ethang5 will make unsupported statements repeatedly and lie. He will then accuse you of spamming when forced to show him repeatedly  evidence to support your claims while he never ever offers a single shred of evidence to support his own claims. ...not even for claims he's made about Jesus and the bible . This alone can only prove him to be a cold and calculating barefaced LIAR!