My body my choice

Author: sadolite

Total: 160
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Says who? And why do you think its "beyond governement jurisdiction?
 The First Amendment states that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” [LINK]
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
The First Amendment states that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” [LINK]

Where does government does not exist for the security of their peoples, and that mandantory wearing a mask in places of social distancing is not enough to  retard a pandemic significantly.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
...Show me the data you have on the efficacy of the general public wearing random pieces of cloth over their faces.
Here are at least 13 pages of such viagoogle.  You can cherry pick the ones you like.

I can find other such pages via other search engines that you can then also cherry pick the ones you like.

Its common sense 3R.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
3R, heres another probably not in the google pages I linked to previous.y, but it may be.

..."McConaughey rapidly fired questions at the 79-year-old doctor on everything from how concerned people should be about getting the virus from touching a door knob (not as much as sharing close physical space with someone who is infected, Fauci says) to whether Advil makes symptoms worse (it doesn't).

"OK, true-false: Sunlight kills the virus?" McConaughey asked.

"It does," Fauci replied, supporting a theory pushed by President Donald Trump. "That's the truth." "................................
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Try reading your own source material.

Surgical masks

Also called a medical mask, a surgical mask is a loose-fitting disposable mask that protects the wearer's nose and mouth from contact with droplets, splashes and sprays that may contain germs. A surgical mask also filters out large particles in the air. Surgical masks may protect others by reducing exposure to the saliva and respiratory secretions of the mask wearer.

At this time, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved any type of surgical mask specifically for protection against the coronavirus, but these masks may provide some protection when N95 masks are not available.

The covid-19(84) virus is about 120 nanometers (0.12 microns) in diameter.

A surgical style mask will not reliably filter anything smaller than 3 microns.

Airborne water droplets average about 1 micron.

Notice how this article only details "N95" masks, and ignores the more common surgical style masks and random pieces of cloth "fashion masks".
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
Try reading your own source material.
I allowed you to cherry pick for me. Thank you for doing so.

At this time, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved any type of surgical mask specifically for protection against the coronavirus, but these masks may provide some protection when N95 masks are not available.
Ok, not sure of the date, but irrespective of when it was written;

1} not approving them does not mean they do not retard the spread of covid19, when used,

2} they even state that ..."these masks may provide some protection when N95 masks are not available."...  My guess this is article is older, cause of way the speak of N95 masks avaibility. I dunno

Notice how this article only details "N95" masks, and ignores the more common surgical style masks and random pieces of cloth "fashion masks".
Ok, so without clearly stating so, you infer that beyond the N95 masks, all other masks do not, or do not significantly retard the spread of covid19.

I disagree. So does Fauci apparrently, unless the article interview I presented is incorrect.  Your never going to convince me masks do not help to prevent spread of convid19 3R.  It violates common sense and evidence.

Play again with some more cherry picked articles from google pages? Or should I get a list from another search engine ex Bing or I forget who  else exists anymore.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Put on your mask. Now breathe normally. Place your hands at the sides of the mask. You will feel air passing unfiltered on both sides of your face. Every time you exhale, you are spreading germs and viruses in tiny water droplets about 1 micron in diameter. These infectious water droplets remain airborne for several hours. Even if you never sneeze or sniffle.

N95 MASKS HAVE A VALVE THAT ALLOWS UNFILTERED INFECTED EXHALED AIR TO PASS UNENCUMBERED. THESE N95 MASKS DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PROTECT OTHER PEOPLE.

LET'S REVIEW. A GOOD MASK WILL FILTER OUT 3 MICRON SIZED PARTICLES IFF IT IS FITTED AIRTIGHT ALL AROUND YOUR FACE. THE AVERAGE EXHALED WATER DROPLET IS ABOUT 1 MICRON.

TRY FINDING SOME FACTS THAT SUPPORT YOUR HYPOTHESIS.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
It's just one more way of reducing your LIBERTY and reminding you they can FUCK with you anytime they want.

George Carlin explains in 6 minutes,
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
 You will feel air passing unfiltered on both sides of your face. 

TRY FINDING SOME FACTS THAT SUPPORT YOUR HYPOTHESIS.

Old news Ive already addressed masks of anykind retard the spread of covid19 and yes some are better than others.

1} medical personal should be first to get best masks availble until there is not shortage,

2} who can afford the best?  Not me,

How many more pages do I have to find to every satisfy those who fear a rather simple, rational, logical common sense based truth, masks make a differrence, as does social distancing etc.  We dont live in  perfect world 3R. If we did every one would have a N95 and that aint going to happen anytime soon, so we do what we can to retard the spread of covid19.

At least some of us do.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
FACT: IF YOUR MASK ISN'T AIRTIGHT, THEN YOUR CONTAMINATED BREATH STILL LINGERS IN THE AIR AROUND YOU FOR SEVERAL HOURS.

FACT: IF YOUR MASK DOESN'T BLOCK PARTICLES SMALLER THAN 1 MICRON, THEN YOUR CONTAMINATED BREATH STILL LINGERS IN THE AIR AROUND YOU FOR SEVERAL HOURS.

Please challenge my axioms and or point out a specific logical error and or provide a counter-factual.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
Truth is, masks other N95 make a differrence as does social distancing. Are really going to dispute this two truths? Are you going to dispute only one of them? Which one?

FACT: IF YOUR MASK ISN'T AIRTIGHT, THEN YOUR CONTAMINATED BREATH STILL LINGERS IN THE AIR AROUND YOU FOR SEVERAL HOURS.

FACT: IF YOUR MASK DOESN'T BLOCK PARTICLES SMALLER THAN 1 MICRON, THEN YOUR CONTAMINATED BREATH STILL LINGERS IN THE AIR AROUND YOU FOR SEVERAL HOURS.

Please challenge my axioms and or point out a specific logical error and or provide a counter-factual.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
CLAIM #1: Truth is, masks other N95 make a differrence

Any mask that is not airtight will NOT stop your 1 micron breath particles from infecting your fellow citizens.

CLAIM #2: as does social distancing.

Your infected 1 micron breath particles remain in the air for SEVERAL HOURS.  It doesn't matter where you stand.

Are really going to continue to make baseless claims without presenting any evidence?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
All ready addressed your points your not addressing mine including first response to you May clinic post.

Here is another reading of the same or other from May clinic

...."Cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus when they are widely used by people in public settings. And countries that required face masks, testing, isolation and social distancing early in the pandemic have successfully slowed the spread of the virus."

Maybe my first Mayo clinic response did not you meet your axioms ---I dunno cause you never addressed those specifics of my reply--- and here above is 2nd set of maybe other related to Mayo clinic.

Hope you can address them this time. Ive addressed your facts and never disputed some masks are better than others. You need to address mesage #99 and this one respectfully or in respect of my responses, to Mayo, twice now, 3R.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
CLAIM #1: Truth is, masks other N95 make a differrence

Any mask that is not airtight will NOT stop your 1 micron breath particles from infecting your fellow citizens.

Ive already addressed this an you ignore, I never saind "stopped". Please read what I wrote instead.

CLAIM #2: as does social distancing.

Your infected 1 micron breath particles remain in the air for SEVERAL HOURS.  It doesn't matter where you stand.
Yes it does matter where you stand. Inside in closer quarters, or ouside in sunlight.  Fauci says sunight disintegrates the covid19.  Ive heard this for many months now. I think the same can be said of higher temperatures but not sure at what temp the virus will become to come apart.

Are really going to continue to make baseless claims without presenting any evidence?
I addressed your Mayo clinic and added one Mayo of my own, tho not sure if it is from same date. My claims are not baseless, unless you want disregard Mayo on you presentation and my recent one.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
This is a claim which amounts to pure speculation which is indistinguishable from an opinion.

...."Cloth face coverings are

most likely [based on what?] - the masks cannot stop your contaminated breath.  This is a verifiable scientific fact.

to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus when they are widely used by people in public settings. 

And countries that required face masks, testing, isolation and social distancing early in the pandemic have successfully slowed the spread of the virus."

These same countries also closed restaurants and hotels and other non-essential meeting places like CHURCHES.

ISOLATION WILL STOP THE SPREAD OF A VIRUS.

The claim that the masks themselves stopped the spread of the virus is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Yes it does matter where you stand.
If you're in any building with other people wearing masks, you're going to breathe in their 1 micron breath particles NO MATTER WHERE YOU STAND.

Inside in closer quarters, or ouside in sunlight.  Fauci says sunight disintegrates the covid19.  Ive heard this for many months now. I think the same can be said of higher temperatures but not sure at what temp the virus will become to come apart.
yes, sunlight will kill a virus.  That seems slightly off-topic.
ebuc
ebuc
..."The claim that the masks themselves stopped the spread of the virus is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE."..

3R, that above appears to mea as a false narrative,  because,  nowhere in the Mayo clinic article  I referenced, did they state what you say above.  If they did,please point the exact statment in that referrence to me. Please.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
If you're in any building with other people wearing masks, you're going to breathe in their 1 micron breath particles NO MATTER WHERE YOU STAND.
Not neccesarily as many as if you did not wear any mask, because, you do not really know the density of the the particles in every public settings set of circumstances inside a public buiding. Ex Ive heard for many months that good circulation of air helps reduce the chances of spreading the virus. And not I do not the specifics of how that works, if it truly does.

yes, sunlight will kill a virus.  That seems slightly off-topic.
Not if people are outside in public setting and the sun is shining the chance of infection is lessen by social distancing, masks, and sunlight if not some degree of hotter temperatures, or so Ive heard over the months.

Masks help reduce the spread, and the better the mask the better the retardation of virus

Same goes for social distancing etc.  Yes inside a building the chances of infection rise considerably and all the more reason to wear any face covering,   because,  masks collect dust and dust spittle and other tha all help to bock out any viri because, some percentage of the viri will get caught in the bog of debri.

These viri do not have a mind of their own and look to find the pathways through. They are just floaters and get stuck on stuff like dust, spittle snot etc ergo a mask offers some protection irrespective of how much it is some.

Yes that is my oppinion cause Ive not develed deep into research of the specific numbers for actual real world examples inside various stores with varioous amounts of sunlight and ventilation systems all  of the many differrent kinds of masks being worn.  I.e there are many factors involved in many various cirumstances.

It starts with those who are infected ---knowingly or not--- to wear a mask as the mask will reduce some degree of there spittle ergo viri bogged in the spitttle   ---if  for no other reason mass-attraction to the spittle/flem in their mask. 

Lets see now, do we have people going into stores and restaurants with bags collecting the air to sample how many viri with a volume of air?  I doubt it, but maybe.  And even if they did, circumstances will be differrent in may some rural setting where there is overall low infection rate in counted, as compared to some bigger city or meat factory city etc.

Circumstances later cases. And one of the circumstantial factors is masks.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Watch 15 seconds of this interview with the OFFICIAL AUTHORITY.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
..."The claim that the masks themselves stopped the spread of the virus is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE."..

3R, that above appears to mea as a false narrative,  because,  nowhere in the Mayo clinic article  I referenced, did they state what you say above.  If they did,please point the exact statment in that referrence to me. Please.
I don't subscribe to naked appeals to authority.

FACT: the contaminated water droplets you breathe are 1 micron in size.

FACT: none of the masks reliably stop particles smaller than 3 microns.

FACT: none of the masks are airtight, THEREFORE, even if they did reliably filter your contaminated breath, unfiltered breath passes by your cheeks and chin.

THESE ARE VERIFIABLE FACTS.  THESE FACTS ARE NOT IN DISPUTE BY ANYONE.  YOU HAVE NOT PRESENTED ANY COUNTERFACTUALS.

FACT =/= "NARRATIVE"

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Not neccesarily as many as if you did not wear any mask, because, you do not really know the density of the the particles in every public settings set of circumstances inside a public buiding. Ex Ive heard for many months that good circulation of air helps reduce the chances of spreading the virus. And not I do not the specifics of how that works, if it truly does.
YOU WILL BREATHE INFECTED PARTICLES.

THIS DISEASE IS HIGHLY INFECTIOUS AND SUPER DEADLY.

IN ORDER TO MITIGATE YOUR RISK, YOU SHOULD STAY HOME AND WASH YOUR MAIL.

VENTURING INTO PUBLIC SPACE WITH A MASK IS A DEATH SENTENCE.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
YOU WILL BREATHE INFECTED PARTICLES.

THIS DISEASE IS HIGHLY INFECTIOUS AND SUPER DEADLY.

IN ORDER TO MITIGATE YOUR RISK, YOU SHOULD STAY HOME AND WASH YOUR MAIL.

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Put on your mask.

Stand over your rubbish bin.

Can you smell anything?

The COVID-19(84) is smaller than those particles you are smelling from your rubbish bin.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
NEW NORMAL = POLICE STATE

Melbourne on brink of TWO YEAR lockdown - [LINK]

New Zealand is forcing positive tested individuals AND THEIR FAMILIES into Quarantine Camps - [LINK]

CDC gives three-month window of immunity after COVID-19(84) infection - [LINK]

CDC WARNS THAT RECOVERED PATIENTS WILL PROBABLY TEST POSITIVE FOR 3 MONTHS AFTER RECOVERY. - [LINK]

Get ready for your "vaccination shots" every 3 months!!

More detail from a medical professional,

Nothing is more important as time is very short - the Government of U.K. is voting for a TWO YEAR extension of their "emergency" COVID-19(84) powers in September 2020 - the first 6 months was a disaster - this must not be allowed to continue.  Trafalgar Square, London Saturday 29th August 2020 at 12:00

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
To use the argument "my body my choice" for abortion, sadolite's go-to comparison, does not hold water, either. That's meant literally. That is, when the water breaks, signaling birth, a DNA test of that water would reveal that neither it, nor the sac once containing it, nor the placenta, nor the umbilical, nor, in fact, and in particular, the fetus, are collectively and individually a part of the woman's body. They all share the fetus DNA, not that of the woman's body. Were it otherwise, when the woman opened her mouth, her tongue would fall out.

And all the pseudo-tech speak that masks are not a hermetic seal around the nose and mouth is like arguing that washing your hands just kills germs that are naturally on your skin, so why bother only washing your hands? Seems the black plague took root in Europe, killing far more than Covid-19 in the 14th century, for arguing that very point that hygiene was an absurd practice. This is not a hill worth the fight. Besides, the progressive leadership has changed course on you, declaring a mask mandate.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL

3R now you just presenting over dramatic falsehoods.  Yes, I believe everyone on the planet will eventually become infected.

That is old news from Feb, at least to me.  The question is, whether when we become infected we have had a vaccine or antibodies to ward off death from any virus not just covid19

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
I don't subscribe to naked appeals to authority.
Yes you do and you posted the authority Fauci  in one of your recent posts  ---date of interview I dunno-- however, Fauci and all expert authories have changed ther viewpoints over time and may change them again in future.

FACT: the contaminated water droplets you breathe are 1 micron in size.
Never disputed that

FACT: none of the masks reliably stop particles smaller than 3 microns.
again, not disputing but a key word here "reliably" i.e. not perfect, howver, may offer some protection.

FACT: none of the masks are airtight, THEREFORE, even if they did reliably filter your contaminated breath, unfiltered breath passes by your cheeks and chin.
again not disputed nor ever have, THEREFORE Ive heard you several times now.  And the video with Fauci and WHO lady state, that masks are effective used with hand washing and whatever else and even more effective if a person is infected.  Well who knows who is infected?  No one does and some tests may or may not be 'reliable' to date.

So if every one wears mask and attempts to follow guidlines then those who are infected are less likely to infect others, as stated by the WHO official you presented, just as you presented Mayo clinic and presented a Mayo clinic reference.

You cant have it both ways 3R. Especially when I'm not and never have disputed your FACTs presented.

THESE ARE VERIFIABLE FACTS.  THESE FACTS ARE NOT IN DISPUTE BY ANYONE.  YOU HAVE NOT PRESENTED ANY COUNTERFACTUALS.
You presented Fauci, Mayo and WHO and some propaganda dude going off with red herring emotional words like 'soviet union' playbook red scare propaganda and this or that 'technocrats' stooping citizens from having fun, as if there is big world wide set of integrated 'techocrats' out there in a consspiracy to 'humilate' all human on Earth for what ever reasons.

How about to retard a viral pandemic.  Get real 3R as you playing into the hands of uneccessay paranoia

FACT =/= "NARRATIVE"
Facat, narrative can be fact, just no neccessarily so.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
resultant of pandemic.

Melbourne on brink of TWO YEAR lockdown - [LINK]
resutant of pandemic

New Zealand is forcing positive tested individuals AND THEIR FAMILIES into Quarantine Camps - [LINK]
Resultant of a pandemic

CDC gives three-month window of immunity after COVID-19(84) infection - [LINK]
See my covid19 thread started five months ago and read similar type stuff. LINK

CDC WARNS THAT RECOVERED PATIENTS WILL PROBABLY TEST POSITIVE FOR 3 MONTHS AFTER RECOVERY. - [LINK]
See my covi19 thread started 5 months ago  LINK

Get ready for your "vaccination shots" every 3 months!!
See my recent posts in my covid19 LINK been there and familiar with these concepts ergo old news

More detail from a medical professional,

Nothing is more important as time is very short - the Government of U.K. is voting for a TWO YEAR extension of their "emergency" COVID-19(84) powers in September 2020 - the first 6 months was a disaster - this must not be allowed to continue.  Trafalgar Square, London Saturday 29th August 2020 at 12:00
See above mentioned LINK with what youve said and so much more

Societal norms have always changed aka circumstances alter cases.  The year is 2020 and this is how many pandemics in the life of humanity on Earth.

Influenza kiilled off 2/3 of humans on Earth in 1918.  That was the new norm then as were face masks.
simplybeourselves
Debates: 1
simplybeourselves
When it hurts others as well as yourself then it's not that simple.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
  • DNA (diameter of a single strand): 2 nanometers
  • protein: 5 to 50 nanometers
  • antibody (large protein): 15 nanometers
  • ribosome: 25 nanometers
  • virus: 20 to 100 nanometers
  • N95 (professional-grade) mask pore size: 300 nanometers
  • wavelength of blue light: 400 nanometers