My body my choice

Author: sadolite

Total: 160
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
You notice how the news media has totally blacked out Sweden. No masks, no lock downs, let the people decide what precautions they want to take. Covid cases and deaths no different than other countries going full on Nazi, gestapo lock downs and arresting the non compliant freedom lovers and financially destroying countless million of lives for nothing.
That is a 10 million population sampling and proves all this govt tyranny is a load of just that, tyranny. And all of you who comply do it only because your television tells you to. You are brain dead sheep.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Better a " brain dead sheep" than a clinically brain dead human from covid19.

..."However, on a per-capita basis, Sweden far outpaces its Scandinavian neighbors in COVID deaths, with 567 deaths per million people compared with Denmark's 106 deaths per million, Finland's 59 deaths per million, and Norway's 47 deaths per million. The Swedish figure is closer to Italy's 581 deaths per million."...

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
I find it interesting that there are dozens of other things you are more likely to die from than covid 19 that you don't even give a second thought to. You could have just as easily died from swine flu or H1N1  or any number of viruses. Yet you did nothing to protect yourself from those. Why is that? If you were intellectually honest you would admit all your fears about covid 19 are all manufactured by a never ending media propaganda machine. If the media had said nothing you wouldn't even be aware of covid 19 and would not made a single change in your life. You are afraid of covid 19 because your TV and social media tells you to be. When one puts the numbers into perspective with past viruses and death tolls nothing that we are being forced to do is even remotely justified.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite

..."But the relaxed approach — which saw most bars, schools, restaurants and salons remain open — appears not to have worked, CNN noted.
.....Only 7 percent of people in Stockholm had developed the antibodies needed to fight the virus by late April, far below the 70 to 90 percent required for herd immunity.

...The country also saw the lowest population increase since 2005, with only 6,860 babies born in the first half of 2020 — less than half of the previous year, according to CNN."

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
The fact still remains that all of the lock downs and tyranny have had no better results.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Swedens Fauci spokesperson etc

...."He added: "Face masks can be a complement to other things when other things are safely in place. But to start with having face masks and then think you can crowd your buses or your shopping malls—that's definitely a mistake."".....
simplybeourselves
Debates: 1
simplybeourselves
(1) Autistic people cannot be forced to wear masks. Hence,  (2)it's really a matter of how uncomfortable wearing a mask is. 

(3) Being forced to give birth is FAR BEYOND mere discomfort. Hence why (4) the two things are not really comparable.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@simplybeourselves
Pregnancy with the exception of rape or incest is self inflicted , pregnancy is a matter of personal responsibility and personal choice. And a woman can get an abortion. I however am not sick and I am still forced to wear a mask. It doesn't even have to be proved that I am a danger to anyone.  Yet I am forced to wear a mask. I hate wearing a mask, I despise it more than just about anything on earth.  I hate wearing a mask almost as much as I hate rapists, pedophiles and murderers.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Are we arguing about nonsense or are we drifting off the topic? I mean, in the most individualist economy, people have the freedom to wear masks and to not and abort and to not. If they die, it is their fault, and no healthcare is provided.

I won't be a heartless robot on this issue though as even theoretically it could work, ethics bars it from working. 

Overall I think as long as you don't harm other subjects that have a considerable worth, you should be able to make your own choices. 
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
(1) Autistic people cannot be forced to wear masks. Hence,  (2)it's really a matter of how uncomfortable wearing a mask is. 
Issue on masks. I am pro-mask(pro-common sense, as people'd call it), and masks are healthy. Well if they don't want to wear a mask because it is uncomfortable, then investments should be made so masks are more comfortable. Again, if the pandemic is much more integrated I doubt they'd have a choice.

(3) Being forced to give birth is FAR BEYOND mere discomfort. Hence why (4) the two things are not really comparable.
Well I am pro-choice and not pro-abortion. Abortion should not be enforced but should be provided as a method. I don't see the issue behind this. Knowing at the present, losing a baby who can barely even think is of little value and if she asked for an abortion, it probably caused a discomfort. 

I think, though, if not abortion, a better solution is foster homes.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Intelligence_06
Where  is the common sense in making healthy people wear masks? If there is common sense in it then healthy people should wear them all the time for the rest of their lives. There will always be deadly virus's, always have been always will be. What if there is a deadly virus going around and you don't know it? Better to make everyone wear masks forever to stop any spread of future virus's. Better safe than sorry, right?
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@sadolite
ur right.
simplybeourselves
simplybeourselves
-->
@sadolite
Ultimately, nothing is self-inflicted because there is no ultimate free will.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@simplybeourselves
MMMM k
simplybeourselves
simplybeourselves
-->
@sadolite
Well, I already argued for that truth elsewhere on this site.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@sadolite
do you really hate masks?
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@sadolite
I however am not sick and I am still forced to wear a mask. It doesn't even have to be proved that I am a danger to anyone.  Yet I am forced to wear a mask. I hate wearing a mask, I despise it more than just about anything on earth.  I hate wearing a mask almost as much as I hate rapists, pedophiles and murderers.
every word that comes out from you makes me slowly lose faith in humanity and question just how idiotic mankind can get. why does god make people like you? you hate not killing innocent people as much as you hate rapists and pedophiles? 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Um ya, why is that a surprise? Who the fuck wants to wear a muzzle over their face? I guess since you asked a lot of people are into it.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Personal attacks, atypical
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@sadolite
mouth guards?your comparing masks to dogs mouth guards?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yes, I am making a direct comparison. Both are forced to be worn against the will of the wearer. Both have the same psychological effect.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@sadolite
no i havent experienced any of that while wearin masks
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You like wearing a mask, you get a sense of virtue and sense of safety and satisfaction from wearing it. It's not unusual for the indoctrinated and coerced  mind to accept it such feelings. See Stockholm Syndrome. You wear it because you were told to out of fear and prosecution not because your own free thinking .
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@sadolite
no i dont, im not brainwashed, it is just a peice of clothing on your face
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@sadolite
But are you pro-choice?
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@sadolite
You like wearing a mask, you get a sense of virtue and sense of safety and satisfaction from wearing it. It's not unusual for the indoctrinated and coerced  mind to accept it such feelings. See Stockholm Syndrome. You wear it because you were told to out of fear and prosecution not because your own free thinking .
If wearing mask deducts no air flow and it doesn't do anything whatsoever, then why not?

lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@sadolite
I hate wearing a mask, I despise it
So you object to wearing a seat belt also?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@lady3keys
I pretty much object to anything govt says it will fine or imprison me  for "NOT" doing.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Intelligence_06
Wear one see, if I give a shit, you are free to shove it up your ass if you want to.  What you cant stand is someone else choosing to not wear one. You hate freedom of choice. I choose not to wear a mask because it is dehumanizing stifling uncomfortable annoying distracting I fucking hate wearing a mask. And I fucking hate people who tell me to wear one. You wear it.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@sadolite
This is called false dilemma. I suggest wearing a mask does not mean I cannot stand non-maskers. I can stand them but them wearing a mask is better. Sure you can wear no mask but you will learn your lesson when you get to the hospital testing (+). 

Of course if you are living in the rural farms then it is no big deal but if you live in the streets of the city then you will see.