When Will They Ever Get It Right

Author: Stephen

Total: 63
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Then you would have read his piece that I have referred to. So stop with your lies.  I don't think I am God - and I do make mistakes. And If I go back and qualify something or if I admit I made a mistake and try and correct it - then that is someone who is prepared to admit his error and try and change it. You on the hand - do not have the intellectual honesty to do this - rather you keep going with your argument despite is absurdity. That is something you have in common with the Brother- pride. 

Thanks for the link. 

What it does not say is all non-religious know more than all religious. It talks of averages - and tendencies - but does not deal with absolutes. 

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I do make mistakes

Telling lies by mistake. I see.  You are full of it Tradesecret and have been exposed to be bible ignorant so much so that you, like that other dolt ethang5,  have to resort to rewriting scripture, rewriting history and redefining words and, as you have done on many threads, put words into the mouths of the biblical authors and characters once you have painted yourself into a corner.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
LOL@ you. 

I did not lie - Nor did I make a mistake as to what I learned in respect of the situation at Jerusalem and the escape to Pella. I only had my source incorrect - not the content. 

And my source was only wrong so far as it referred to the translator's notes not the content of the author per se. I In other words, it was still in the book on my shelf - accredited to Josephus.  If I had used the other sources I referred to such as Eusebius - then this would not even be a discussion. To call this a lie even by mistake is petty and vindictive and mean. 

It sounds to me you  are more like the picture of the God you see in the OT than the God of the OT is as portrayed by the bible. At least his position is justified -and lawful. You on the other hand are speaking garbage - and the fact is you know it. You so desperately want to believe your own lies. It does not matter that historians and commentators are against you.