Isaiah Anthony Wayne Jackson 6’2″ 175lb. BLM

Author: Stephen

Total: 53
Username
Debates: 9
Username
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
lots of groups claim they are BLM and are anti-white.  BLM is a non entity because of that.

Just because "some groups that claim to be BLM are racist" doesn't mean that BLM is racist as a whole. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Username
there is no "whole"  there is not BLM because anyone can call their group BLM and it can stand for whatever they want, that's the point, there really is no BLM, it's not an organization just a catch phrase.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Crocodile
even if the child was unharmed the man did something wrong
nope, only if the colors were reversed, this is the leftist way of thinking.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
welp I guess so.

I don't play politics, I just see it in a way that's not racist.

I have no bias whatsoever.

The man should've been arrested because he did something wrong.
Username
Username
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
there is no "whole"  there is not BLM because anyone can call their group BLM and it can stand for whatever they want, that's the point, there really is no BLM, it's not an organization just a catch phrase.

Right...? I mean there's the BLM Foundation but yeah it's mostly a decentralized movement. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Username
unfortunately the foundation doesn't seem interested in taking and keeping control of their mission.  I mean I haven't seen any denouncing the actions of supposed BLM rioters, looters and criminals.  No denouncing any of the violence, unprovoked attacks against white people etc.  If you don't come out against it, it's like you condone it.  Talk about destroying your credibility and message.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Crocodile
The man should've been arrested because he did something wrong.
oh I totally agree and this claim that the child didn't seem hurt....I mean wtf, apparently emotional and mental abuse doesn't matter to certain people when a 2 YEAR OLD CHILD is involved.  what else can you say about someone's character that just ignores that and doesn't condemn it?
Username
Username
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
unfortunately the foundation doesn't seem interested in taking and keeping control of their mission.  I mean I haven't seen any denouncing the actions of supposed BLM rioters, looters and criminals.  No denouncing any of the violence, unprovoked attacks against white people etc.  If you don't come out against it, it's like you condone it.  Talk about destroying your credibility and message.

Organized groups like the BLM foundation are not responsible for the actions of random activists/saboteurs.  Does Trump have to recognize all the violence that was done in support of him?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Username
I'm not saying they are responsible.  Do you not think their image has been hurt by those claiming to be a BLM group?  Or that antifa is tied to these BLM groups?  Image is everything in this context.  If you are trying to gain public support, sympathy, whatever then you have to work for it, don't you think?  The perception by many is that BLM has been hijacked by some violent extremist, maybe even taken over.  Whoever gets the most support or control IS the message/messenger.  If you don't fight against that you may as well give up, given in, this new message is gaining control and drowning out whatever it's suppose to be.  Staying silent benefits this violent group, usurpers?
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
@Username

Organized groups like the BLM foundation are not responsible for the actions of random activists/saboteurs.  Does Trump have to recognize all the violence that was done in support of him?
well that's just plain hypocrisy isn't it?

why should all cops be held responsible for the actions of the racist ones?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Crocodile
well that's just plain hypocrisy isn't it?

why should all cops be held responsible for the actions of the racist ones?
How so? Police are hired, trained and answerable to a central power and authority. If police break the law and abuse their power, there is a clear chain of command that is supposed to report and punish that. 

Protesters, by their nature, are not hired, trained or answerable to anyone. No one knows exactly who is protesting. They didn't go through training for how to handle police shooting at them. 

Bottom line, police are public servants who are supposed to protect and serve the people. If they fail to do that, they need to answer for it. 

Username
Username
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I guess it'd be good PR, sure. 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
"oh I totally agree and this claim that the child didn't seem hurt....I mean wtf, apparently emotional and mental abuse doesn't matter to certain people when a 2 YEAR OLD CHILD is involved.  what else can you say about someone's character that just ignores that and doesn't condemn it?"

+1
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Username
Who lied?
They still push his death in their material as an unjust police killing. He reached for a cop’s gun after beating up a store clerk, then got shot.

Then there is Tamir Rice, who they say got shot while pointing a toy gun at cops. What they don’t mention is that the kid took off the orange part that shows it is a toy.

Many such cases. They push them to gain political power and ignore those inconvenient facts. So these lies make people angry, and angry people do stupid and violent things.... like attack random White people and cops

BLM is about police on black violence, not white on black violence.
And you could count how many unarmed black people are killed by police per year on your hands.

Not all of these were even unjustified. 

And perhaps I may have missed some, but I have never seen them march/riot/give a damn unless it was a white officer involved in the killing of a black person.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
 So are you saying that BLM isn't a Marxist movement?
of course they aren't. Why would anyone think that they are?
Because they give interviews like this>>
HATEFUL RACIST MARXIST BLM ACTIVIST EXPOSED!

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
I see that this story has seen a lot of reprints since my first post on the morning of the 22nd.  I've checked the dateline on the 8 additional sources provided by various DARTers and confirmed all of these were published after I made my "can't find this story anywhere" comment although it was already flying around on Facebook (I try to never look at Facebook) and there was some local coverage on the night of the 21st.  The story was not widespread on Wednesday morning but is all over the place now.  If you call FOX News and The Washington Times mainstream media, then I guess your primary concern has been addressed.

I try not to be a "bicker-bicker-back-and forth on forum"  kind of poster.  I prefer to just express my opinion here and reserve the blow-by-blow analysis for debating.  Still, after all the repeated posts of story here, I think I just want to clarify that I still consider this story fake news and racist propaganda.

• I've read what I can of publicly available information, including Isaiah Jackson's Twitter and Facebook feeds.  Jackson is 20 year old mixed race kid from the Dayton suburbs.    He's the father of twins and is apparently engaged to the mother of the boy in the photo.  He works at a fast food restaurant, has a criminal record (probably drugs, he makes a lot of cocaine jokes in his feeds), graduated from an alternative high school and doesn't seem to be heading towards college.
  • It looks to me like Jackson's photo was in response to the George Floyd Challenge meme.
    • "At least three teens have been arrested on suspicion of committing hate crimes for posting images apparently mimicking the death of George Floyd, and other similar images have made the rounds on Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook."
    • "Some images tagged as part of the challenge have unknown origins, and the precise intent of those who participated in them cannot be established."
    • Which is about where I'm at in terms of judgement of Jackson.  I have no information about Jackson's true intent but the impression I get is more of a sort of "fuck you, racists" kind of vibe.  I note that three days later:
      • The toddler's mom defends Jackson.
      • The toddler was unhurt (yeah, the kid looks like hes' crying but I've been around enough kids to know that crying is no indication of a 2 years old's mood or state of mind. 
      • The county sheriff's office has not charged him with anything after 4 days.  Jackson is in custody on a parole violation (again, probably drugs).
      • It seems to me more likely that the intent was joking and editorial play with his stepson and not some true intent to harm the child (which criminal intent would not likely be documented on social media, would it?)
    • The only piece of information suggesting Jackson is a BLM supporter is the  caption of the post which reads, "BLM, mf" Jackson posts some jokes about police violence so we might assume he's in accord w/ BLM but there's nothing on Jackson's social media to suggest he's any kind of activist or has gone to a rally or anything.  So, he's probably more of Cincinnati Bengals supporter than a BLM supporter but sure, he's probably a BLM supporter.  Making the subject of your news "a BLM supporter" based on a single "BLM mf" is scrounging for dirt on BLM.  If you've got to set the standard for BLM supporter as anybody who says "BLM mf" in a tweet in order to find somebody to decry as an immoral BLM supporter, well that tells me there's not much dirt to find in the ranks of people who actually march or rally or give money to or support BLM.  Calling Jackson a "BLM supporter" is fake news.
  • The story originates with Vincent James @ Red Elephants who disseminated the photo..
    • The Anti-Defamation League reports:
      • “The Red Elephants Vincent James” and “Vincent James”
        "The Red Elephants is a California-based extreme-right “media” entity headed by Vincent James Foxx. The site promotes conspiracy theories, anti-Semitic beliefs and white supremacist mantras. Beyond the virtual world, those associated with the Red Elephants have participated in rightwing and explicitly white supremacist rallies and demonstrations. “
    • Here's Vincent James after the Unite the Right Rally at Charlottesville, VA.
    • Here he is spreading fake news about the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
    • Right Wing Watch says:
      • "Among those speaking this year alongside Stewart include Vincent James Foxx, host of the far-right YouTube channel “Red Elephants,” who uses his platform to host prominent white nationalist speakers and sympathizers, bolster such white nationalist organizations as Identity Evropa, stoke racist fears about immigrants, advance “race war” narratives, and speak to aggrieved white people at-large. Foxx has appeared on neo-Nazi podcasts and once kept a Holocaust denier on his payroll who later ran the failed Senate campaign of neo-Nazi Patrick Little, whom Foxx once promoted.
        In a video uploaded to YouTube on August 17, Foxx cited former Trump political aide Omarosa Manigault’s slow-drip of confounding claims ahead of the release of her new book, including those purportedly backed up by her collection of damning tapes involving the Trump administration. Foxx used Manigault Newman’s revenge to argue against the administration hiring black people and in particular black women.
        "
    • I don't know if this picture was the result of some online conflict between Jackson and James but one wonders why else James would have this photo first?
      • In any case, if we decide to play the guessing game of true intentions, I'm going to give Jackson the benefit of the doubt as an unknown entity and I'm going to assume the black-hearted and entirely corrupt motivations of James based on a long history of living life as a nasty piece of shit.
      • We shouldn't be too happy to see FOX News peddling this crap.  The sole fact that this picture originates with a guy who makes up racist lies for a living should discredit the source beyond any credible publisher's capacity to forgive.  Since every other thing this guy has done before is a racist lie, let's assume this report is also fake news.
  • Let's note your second source,  nationalistreview.net should not be mistaken for the National Review, a respectable publication.
  • Do you consider your  OP characterization of Jackson, "savage with a wrap sheet [sic]" racist?
  • What are your beliefs concerning white supremacy in America?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
Do you consider your  OP characterization of Jackson, "savage with a wrap sheet [sic]" racist?
No. That is because he is a savage with a wrap- sheet. As would anyone be that knelt on a 2 years old toddlers neck who also happened to have a wrap sheet.

Possibly drugs
Domestic assault and burglary are among his convictions. 

I prefer to just express my opinion here 

Yes I noticed you don't seem to enjoy having your opinions tested and scrutinised and ignore those who ask you to further or explain your opinions, but have no qualms about questioning someone else's opinions or views.

That said: 
 Would you be kind enough to answer this question raised by a comment of yours.

>>>>>>   #76

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
I just finished that response.  I'll repost it here.  I ignored it before because Muhammad's treatment of Abrahamic peoples is well documented and readily researched on Wikipedia.  You ought not to have any need for me to educate you.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
per yer request-

-> @Stephen
Added 07.09.20 10:15AM
--> @oromagi
Muhammad commanded tolerance for Jews and Christians. 

Did he ? When?
All his life.  Remember that Muhammad grew up among Jewish nomadic tribes and Christian cities and Muhammad considered himself a continuation of both traditions.

Here's some examples

Whenever Christian monks, devotees and pilgrims gather together, whether in a mountain or valley, or den, or frequented place, or plain, or church, or in houses of worship, verily we are [at the] back of them and shall protect them, and their properties and their morals, by Myself, by My Friends and by My Assistants, for they are of My Subjects and under My Protection.
I shall exempt them from that which may disturb them; of the burdens which are paid by others as an oath of allegiance. They must not give anything of their income but that which pleases them—they must not be offended, or disturbed, or coerced or compelled. Their judges should not be changed or prevented from accomplishing their offices, nor the monks disturbed in exercising their religious order, or the people of seclusion be stopped from dwelling in their cells.
No one is allowed to plunder these Christians, or destroy or spoil any of their churches, or houses of worship, or take any of the things contained within these houses and bring it to the houses of Islam. And he who takes away anything therefrom, will be one who has corrupted the oath of God, and, in truth, disobeyed His Messenger.
Jizya should not be put upon their judges, monks, and those whose occupation is the worship of God; nor is any other thing to be taken from them, whether it be a fine, a tax or any unjust right. Verily I shall keep their compact, wherever they may be, in the sea or on the land, in the East or West, in the North or South, for they are under My Protection and the testament of My Safety, against all things which they abhor.
No taxes or tithes should be received from those who devote themselves to the worship of God in the mountains, or from those who cultivate the Holy Lands. No one has the right to interfere with their affairs, or bring any action against them. Verily this is for aught else and not for them; rather, in the seasons of crops, they should be given a Kadah for each Ardab of wheat (about five bushels and a half) as provision for them, and no one has the right to say to them 'this is too much', or ask them to pay any tax.
As to those who possess properties, the wealthy and merchants, the poll-tax to be taken from them must not exceed twelve drachmas a head per year (i.e. about 200 modern day US dollars).
They shall not be imposed upon by anyone to undertake a journey, or to be forced to go to wars or to carry arms; for the Muslims have to fight for them. Do no dispute or argue with them, but deal according to the verse recorded in the Quran, to wit: ‘Do not dispute or argue with the People of the Book but in that which is best’ . Thus they will live favored and protected from everything which may offend them by the Callers to religion (Islam), wherever they may be and in any place they may dwell.
Should any Christian woman be married to a Muslim, such marriage must not take place except after her consent, and she must not be prevented from going to her church for prayer. Their churches must be honored and they must not be withheld from building churches or repairing convents.
They must not be forced to carry arms or stones; but the Muslims must protect them and defend them against others. It is positively incumbent upon every one of the follower of Islam not to contradict or disobey this oath until the Day of Resurrection and the end of the world."

"In the name of God, the Merciful, the Beneficent. This is what Muhammad, the Prophet and God’s Messenger, has written down for the people of Najran when he has the authority over all their fruits, gold, silver, crops and slaves. He has benevolently left them all that in return for 2,000 hullas every year, 1,000 to be given in the month of Rajab and 1,000 in the month of Safar. Each hulla is equal to one ounce [a measure equal to 4 dirhams]. The Najran are also required to provide accommodation and expenses for my messengers, for up to 20 days. None of my messengers shall be kept in Najran more than one month. They are also required to give, as a loan, 30 shields, 30 horses and 30 camels, in case of any disorder and treachery in Yemen. If anything is lost of the shields, horses or camels they loan to my messenger, it will remain owing by my messenger until it is given back. Najran has the protection of God and the pledges of Muhammad, the Prophet, to protect their lives, faith, land, property, those who are absent and those who are present, and their clan and allies. They need not change anything of their past customs. No right of theirs or their religion shall be altered. No bishop, monk or church guard shall be removed from his position. Whatever they have is theirs, no matter how big or small. They are not held in suspicion and they shall suffer no vengeance killing. They are not required to be mobilized and no army shall trespass on their land. If any of them requests that any right of his should be given to him, justice shall be administered among them. He who takes usury on past loans is not under my protection. No person in Najran is answerable for an injustice committed by another."

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi

I ignored it before because Muhammad's treatment of Abrahamic peoples is well documented and readily researched on Wikipedia.  You ought not to have any need for me to educate you.

Not wishing to be rude but I believe it is you that aught to educate yourself a little bit further>#104

Quran 51 - You,who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies.They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Quran8:12 - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. There fore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".

Quran 8:39
And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

There are well over 100 verses like this in Quran that  contradict what you have claimed. You do understand that the Quran to Muslims is the last and unalterable word of god don't you?

And please remember this thread is about a savage with a wrap sheet that includes domestic violence and    who assaulted a two year old child by kneeling on the babies neck.  .
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
 The article you linked to says the child was fine.

That is probably because according to  special education school  teacher (who cannot spell), he was doing it wrong:

'Again! Your (sic) doing it wrong!' Papin wrote on the social media post with the image. 'One knee on center of the back one on the neck and lean into it until death! You saw the video!', he added, in reference to footage taken by a bystander of Floyd's slaying.
'Get it right or stop f****** around!' 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
That is probably because according to  special education school  teacher (who cannot spell), he was doing it wrong:
why are you still talking about this? One idiot did something dumb. He has been arrested. No one seems to have been harmed. He was no one of any significance. He has no official connection with anyone of any significance. 

Why are you still going on about this weird incident? This incident has absolutely no impact on on anyone or anything outside of the people directly involved. It is not worth discussing. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
 So are you saying that BLM isn't a Marxist movement?
of course they aren't. Why would anyone think that they are?
Because they give interviews like this>>
HATEFUL RACIST MARXIST BLM ACTIVIST EXPOSED!

Why are you still going on about this weird incident?

Why not? BLM are over the news these days, isn't this " weird incident" anything to do with BLM , then?  although the caption under this vile photo of the baby being assaulted by two black people that clearly states " Black Lives Matter, now, mother f***er"

AND

And now we have a special needs black teacher telling the perpetrator/s of this assault on a baby that he wasn't doing it right and should have leaned on the crying baby " till death" 

So this child  crying under the knee of this 6`2"175 lb  man is not being assaulted then?  .
The articles provided say the child is fine. 

Was this little baby assaulted by a 6`22 178 lb black man while another held this babies arms tightly behind its back or not? . 

unclear. The news report says the child is unharmed. So neither one of us knows if the child was "Assaulted"

So this little baby being knelt on by a 6`22 178 lb black man while another holds this babies arms tightly behind its back is not assault on this crying child in your mind then.