-->
@Vader
I'm just saying that it's a pattern
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
Thing is I didn’t VTL you. That’s Disc. I’m pointing out your OMGUS. Not seeing a name isn’t a scumslip, it just means Disc didn’t see the name well or got confused. It’s not a scumslip, hence why it is in an OMGUS because you placed a vote on Disc when he VTL’d you back.

Your playing a bit aggressive in this game, which is somewhat odd
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
I get it. But it was a 1x occurance. Where there any other games he was Miller, cause I don’t remember. Anyway I’m not going to base a read off a 1x occurance. He could easily have looked how he claimed in last game he was Miller, and replicated it as scum
Vader
Vader
Speed gives me a town vibe. His defense by reading patterns of old post is a sign of his town play. But since it’s Speed, his town puts him in my null
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Press fits his meta as a miller from what I remember in my game. I’d say he’s a safe policy moving forward tho. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I get it. But it was a 1x occurance. Where there any other games he was Miller, cause I don’t remember. Anyway I’m not going to base a read off a 1x occurance. He could easily have looked how he claimed in last game he was Miller, and replicated it as scum
In my 13 Reasons Why game. He was Alex Standall the Miller and he claimed first thing from what I remember. But as I said, he’s a safe policy if it comes to that.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Agreed. I’m looking at behavioral from the Miller. It seemed like Press was much more passive than he is now. He is now scum reading DD in the first post asking for char & role claim. Then again, he wasn’t pressured at all
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I'm just saying that it's a pattern
Mmmmm... NO MATING!!!
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
But since it’s Speed, his town puts him in my null
Ok xD
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Huh
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Agreed. I’m looking at behavioral from the Miller. It seemed like Press was much more passive than he is now. He is now scum reading DD in the first post asking for char & role claim. Then again, he wasn’t pressured at all
Of course he was passive lol. His scumread is based on the fact that DD hadn’t read his previous statement and because of that he kept pushing.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Unvote

VTL Warren por actividad
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Huh
Sorry. Really dumb stormlight archive joke relating to a character named pattern lol. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
“Very well, you two,” Pattern said. “No mating. NO MATING.” https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/68271-ob-no-mating/

Warren42- 1 /6- iLikePie5
PressF4respect- 1 /6- DD
DD- 1 /6- PressF4resect
iLikePie5- 1 /6- littlecookie08
WaterPhoenix- 1 /6- Crocodile

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I know. I just think it’s an inherently small thing to scum read him for. Maybe an FoS, but not a scum slip 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I know. I just think it’s an inherently small thing to scum read him for. Maybe an FoS, but not a scum slip 
Like I said if all else fails he’s a safe policy
Vader
Vader
Let's boost some activity a bit
Vader
Vader
That interaction is definitely not artificial in anyway. That's out of the question
Vader
Vader
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Above
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Vader
mhm
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
His scumread is based on the fact that DD hadn’t read his previous statement
Funny thing is that in the same post that he says I supposedly didn't read his statement he simultaneously says that I did read the post and that is why I didn't ask for justification a second time according to him. The idea that I did read the post and simply missed the name (which is what actually happened) apparently did not occur to him so instead he says that I both did and did not read the post at the same time somehow.

I am not sure whether to read that as scum desperately trying to divert attention or OMGUS-tunneling town however which is why I let the matter drop to give others time to get on and give their thoughts.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
Alrighty 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
Funny thing is that in the same post that he says I supposedly didn't read his statement he simultaneously says that I did read the post and that is why I didn't ask for justification a second time according to him.
I said that he saw the post, but clearly didn’t bother reading through it. He probably saw a large chunk of letters and said “yup looks like justification, but still lacking the name.”

The idea that I did read the post and simply missed the name (which is what actually happened)
It was literally the first thing in that post. Allow me to ask: How did he “simply miss” the name if he was actually reading the post and cared about the information within? He probably didn’t care about the information, which is why he missed the first thing I stated in the post. As I stated previously, this is indicative of scum investigating.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
Speed makes an important point in post 28: The fact that I did the exact same thing here as I did in 13 reasons why (claim miller first, then give justification when someone else asked). 

This is important for another reason than implied by Speed. SupaDudz was in that game, and he was town. There, he never called out my early miller claim. He just went with the flow and made good observations along the way. That seemed much more in line with his regular town play. Here, though, he’s suddenly calling out my claim (even after I full claimed, suggesting that I’m “lying” about it), completely contrary to what town Supa did in 13 reasons why mafia.
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
This is important for another reason than implied by Speed. SupaDudz was in that game, and he was town. There, he never called out my early miller claim. He just went with the flow and made good observations along the way. That seemed much more in line with his regular town play. Here, though, he’s suddenly calling out my claim (even after I full claimed, suggesting that I’m “lying” about it), completely contrary to what town Supa did in 13 reasons why mafia.
You have a very good point in this. I will comment on this.

I've been recently watching and playing live mafia with experts such as Lunatic, Mikal, YYW, etc. I have been studying their play and trying to improve my plan based on them. I am learning a lot from their play taking parts I like and using it in my game. Yes I am pressuring you now because of it as I am more aware. I also learned that Miller's should immediately full claim in order to digest it properly. I'm not scum reading you, and am unwilling to put my vote on you. But you're role is inherently scummy.

I also wasn't afraid to lynch you if need be.
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
I can still make good observations about your play right now. I have seen your aggressiveness toward DD as much different than your first Miller play, which to be fair to you, DD is pressuring you. I am not going to vote you solely off a Miller as you can see. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
I've been recently watching and playing live mafia with experts such as Lunatic, Mikal, YYW, etc. I have been studying their play and trying to improve my plan based on them. I am learning a lot from their play taking parts I like and using it in my game. Yes I am pressuring you now because of it as I am more aware. I also learned that Miller's should immediately full claim in order to digest it properly. I'm not scum reading you, and am unwilling to put my vote on you. But you're role is inherently scummy.
Sure, bud. You really didn’t seem to apply their principles to Poker mafia, though 🤔

I can still make good observations about your play right now. I have seen your aggressiveness toward DD as much different than your first Miller play, which to be fair to you, DD is pressuring you.
Reread DP1 of 13 reasons why. I was just as aggressive, if not more, towards Speed (I think I VTL’d him at one point for suggesting a character for me).

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@PressF4Respect
In post 53 you are responding to quotes from me yet in your response instead of saying "you" you are saying "he" indicating that you didn't notice that I (DD) was the one you were talking to. You probably thought you were talking to pie in post 53.

Should I scum read you for missing this detail or do you think scum reading someone for missing a small detail is silly?
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
I am not going to vote you solely off a Miller as you can see. 
SupaScum once again reassures us that he is definitely not part of the mislynch (if it does happen) to gain towncred. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
Sure, bud. You really didn’t seem to apply their principles to Poker mafia, though 🤔
1. We are the same age, so saying bud to me has effectively no meaning, and that's no disrespect.
2. Poker Mafia =/= regular mafia. The game was based off of card draws and roles based on cards. You were near radio silent and were lurking. I said my mistake in killing you over Croc. I'm not gonna say it again. That's a much different scenario and situation 

This lowkey kinda pissed me off. That mafia game was strictly behavior analysis overall with some influence in NP. The Croc NK on oro was a gambit that paid off for scum because Speed was leading the team. That doesn't make sense

Onto the next slide