Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 312
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
Reread DP1 of 13 reasons why. I was just as aggressive, if not more, towards Speed (I think I VTL’d him at one point for suggesting a character for me).
Your vote was never on Speed because you were never pressured. You seemed very relaxed versus now, where you are tunneling me and Disc. Not to mention, your OMGUS on something that is not a scum slip is making me suspicious. Your behavior is in sharp contrast. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5
@WaterPhoenix
@skittlez09
@Crocodile
According to PressF logic, PressF is probably scum for "not reading post 51 properly before responding" and not noticing that the person he was responding to was DD. I do not know whether PressF is correct or incorrect about his scum read on PressF, what do you guys think?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
honestly I was tempted to town read press before post 53, but now I am starting to think that his whole "scum pay less attention" thing might have been him projecting. Perhaps he pays less attention as scum, in which case post 51 is pretty damning.
Vader
Vader
My role links to my character overall, so that's a justification

I also know Lunatic gives fake claims out for role justifications as well. 

From my Wiki search, Anamaras was a shit person. He betrayed a lot of people and had a lot of influence. He was a murderer and a thief. My guess is that this is his actual character but was given fake claims to choose. 

Given the reaction to this, Press is my #1 choice of lynch
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
He's making me a bit agitated by not reading and extreme tunneling. His behavior is passive from my experience, and this aggression is something I haven't seen. I'm very tempted to drop a vote, but I am going to wait for other people to post and give thoughts
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
Scum contemplating with scum in a way that they try to make genuine. Alright. 

Supa continuing his act of trying to gain towncred by appearing as the “voice of reason”.

DD trying to dig up something... anything to try and discredit my read on him.

Supa and DD agreeing with basically everything the other says expect for a few minor details artificially thrown in so that town doesn’t get TOO sus.

This is a circus act by scum. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
Stay mad that you are inherently acting scummy and we are picking up on that. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
So am I not allowed to agree with people? Me and Disc aren't the most alike thinkers in the world by any means. This isn't us just teaming. My lynch is not on you right now, and his is. You are getting very close though
Vader
Vader
-->
@WaterPhoenix
You were on for a bit. Give us your thoughts.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
In post 53 you are responding to quotes from me yet in your response instead of saying "you" you are saying "he" indicating that you didn't notice that I (DD) was the one you were talking to. You probably thought you were talking to pie in post 53.

Should I scum read you for missing this detail or do you think scum reading someone for missing a small detail is silly?
In that post I was addressing town, not you. There is a reason I do this. I know that your job as scum is to deflect attention away from yourself. You will try every tactic in the book to reach this end, including drawing out the conversation for so long that it devolves into nothingness.

But sure, let’s say for the fun of it that I meant to address you but used the wrong pronoun. That still pales in comparison to what you did. In your investigation, you clearly wanted two things: a name and a justification. If you were town, you would’ve paid attention to those to things. You clearly didn’t pay attention to the first, when it was literally the first two words of the post.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
We’re wasting time by engaging in this spat. Let’s leave Press as a policy if it comes to that and pressure the inactives.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I wouldn't call it a waste of time per say, but I agree. I think w should try to hear the thoughts of other people. He's my #1 scum choice. It isn't even policy, I think he's just being scummy
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
1. We are the same age, so saying bud to me has effectively no meaning, and that's no disrespect.
I’m 9 months older, but sure.

2. Poker Mafia =/= regular mafia. The game was based off of card draws and roles based on cards. You were near radio silent and were lurking. I said my mistake in killing you over Croc. I'm not gonna say it again. That's a much different scenario and situation

This lowkey kinda pissed me off. That mafia game was strictly behavior analysis overall with some influence in NP.
So was it based off of card draws or behaviour analysis?

The Croc NK on oro was a gambit that paid off for scum because Speed was leading the team. That doesn't make sense
Don’t know what this has to do with anything said here but ok.

Your vote was never on Speed because you were never pressured. You seemed very relaxed versus now, where you are tunneling me and Disc
You really need to reread the 13 reasons why mafia.

your OMGUS on something that is not a scum slip is making me suspicious. Your behavior is in sharp contrast.
You saying it’s not a scum slip doesn’t make it not a scum slip.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
honestly I was tempted to town read press before post 53, but now I am starting to think that his whole "scum pay less attention" thing might have been him projecting. Perhaps he pays less attention as scum, in which case post 51 is pretty damning
Nice joke lol

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
His behavior fits his play in my game. Could it be a fake claim and he’s acting sure. But his behavior is just like his townplay.
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect

2. Poker Mafia =/= regular mafia. The game was based off of card draws and roles based on cards. You were near radio silent and were lurking. I said my mistake in killing you over Croc. I'm not gonna say it again. That's a much different scenario and situation

This lowkey kinda pissed me off. That mafia game was strictly behavior analysis overall with some influence in NP.
So was it based off of card draws or behaviour analysis?
The actions of people were based on cards and NP tracks and cops had little to no effect on the game. The game analysis was based mostly off behavior, and not NP actions. 
The Croc NK on oro was a gambit that paid off for scum because Speed was leading the team. That doesn't make sense
Don’t know what this has to do with anything said here but ok.
You said I didn't apply logic in Poker. That's a counter
Your vote was never on Speed because you were never pressured. You seemed very relaxed versus now, where you are tunneling me and Disc
You really need to reread the 13 reasons why mafia.
It doesn't matter, you instantly voted DD, it took you much longer for Speed. You are tunneling DD and me at this point. To say you have equal aggression is simply not true. If it was equal, you would not be voting DD yet
your OMGUS on something that is not a scum slip is making me suspicious. Your behavior is in sharp contrast.

Because it isn't
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I think he's much more passive IMO.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
My role links to my character overall, so that's a justification
There’s no way for us to verify this until you reveal both.

I also know Lunatic gives fake claims out for role justifications as well.

From my Wiki search, Anamaras was a shit person. He betrayed a lot of people and had a lot of influence. He was a murderer and a thief. My guess is that this is his actual character but was given fake claims to choose.

Given the reaction to this, Press is my #1 choice of lynch

Stay mad that you are inherently acting scummy and we are picking up on that
The only person here who’s mad is you lol

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
So am I not allowed to agree with people? Me and Disc aren't the most alike thinkers in the world by any means. This isn't us just teaming. My lynch is not on you right now, and his is. You are getting very close though
I’m gonna leave this one for town

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
The actions of people were based on cards and NP tracks and cops had little to no effect on the game. The game analysis was based mostly off behavior, and not NP actions
So the analysis was based off of behaviour... and your current read on me isn’t?

You said I didn't apply logic in Poker. That's a counter
RM was the one doing all of the info hunting and rationalizing, not you lol.

It doesn't matter, you instantly voted DD, it took you much longer for Speed. You are tunneling DD and me at this point. To say you have equal aggression is simply not true. If it was equal, you would not be voting DD yet
DD is rapidly imploding as we speak (but of course you’re going to deny this and continue defending your scum partner lol). Speed didn’t. 

Because it isn't

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Honor is dead. But I'll see what I can do. -Kaladin

Warren42- 1 /6- iLikePie5
PressF4respect- 1 /6- DD
DD- 1 /6- PressF4resect
iLikePie5- 1 /6- littlecookie08
WaterPhoenix- 1 /6- Crocodile

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
@PressF4Respect
Let's not lynch too quickly, I'd rather wait for the inactives to get on first.

@Disc
According to PressF logic, PressF is probably scum for "not reading post 51 properly before responding" and not noticing that the person he was responding to was DD. I do not know whether PressF is correct or incorrect about his scum read on PressF, what do you guys think?
What? That post was like the least coherent thing ever.

@Press

I think that he probably did just misread. Wouldn't scum care more about a character claim than town would? How does him "misreading" (in quotes cause nothing's certain here) it lead to him being scum?

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@WaterPhoenix
I think that he probably did just misread.
This could be the case if the name was within a long block of text. But it wasn’t. It was literally the first two words. This shows he clearly doesn’t care about the information he’s getting back. As I explained in previous posts, this is indicative of scum investigating.

Wouldn't scum care more about a character claim than town would?
The main purpose of scum investigating is to get the person lynched. They wouldn’t pay much attention to the info presented.

How does him "misreading" (in quotes cause nothing's certain here) it lead to him being scum?
As I explained in a previous post, town would focus on the info, as it directly benefits them. This isn’t the case for scum whose sole purpose of investigating is to get the person lynched. 

Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
@PressF4Respect
Lol okay buddy good luck with that.
And so he will

VTL DD
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
honestly I was tempted to town read press before post 53, but now I am starting to think that his whole "scum pay less attention" thing might have been him projecting. Perhaps he pays less attention as scum, in which case post 51 is pretty damning.
How is it damning? Projection is exactly one of the tactics I use to scum hunt. You were not paying attention. I pay less attention as scum. That's evidence you're scum.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@PressF4Respect
I’m gonna leave this one for town
yup, triggering my gut scumread.
Bullish
Bullish
Anyone familiar with stormlight archives? is there a clearly evil faction?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Bullish
How is it damning? 
Because if he doesn't pay attention as scum and he isn't paying attention now then he is likely scum, thus damning him.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Bullish
Post 70 refutes what he’s trying to say here
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@PressF4Respect
This could be the case if the name was within a long block of text. But it wasn’t. It was literally the first two words. This shows he clearly doesn’t care about the information he’s getting back. As I explained in previous posts, this is indicative of scum investigating.
This is kinda my second game after returning from not playing for like, half an eon, what do you mean by scum investigating?