-->
@Bullish
don’t understand how that’s a trigger but ok

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Bullish
Looked at Wiki. I didn’t see anything positive about this person. He was a piece of shit awarded by pieces of shit for being a piece of shit
Vader
Vader
I’d like to see more activity from others
Vader
Vader
VTL CROC

You’ve active, but no contributions. You seem to be lurking. Give us some insight on what you think

Vader
Vader
-->
@Crocodile
Above
Vader
Vader
*you’re
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@PressF4Respect
He obviously saw the post, as he didn’t say I still needed the justification. He asked the question regardless of my response, not realizing that I had already covered it.
He saw the post and saw the first few lines but didn't read or listen to the part where you said your character's name in the first few lines? 

Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
he isn't paying attention
He didn't even ping you in that post, which aligns with his explanation that he was addressing town. I do that all the time, a lot of this game is about convincing the rest of town. Your explanation however about you not paying attention to his name claim remains that you simply weren't paying attention.

Press wasn't OMGUSing, what you're doing is a far better example of OMGUSing. You're accusing press of doing what you did, when he didn't even do what you did. You're vote is also still on him.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@WaterPhoenix
He saw the post and saw the first few lines but didn't read or listen to the part where you said your character's name in the first few lines? 
Post 53

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@PressF4Respect
This seems very roundabout and badly worded at some points but I get the gist of it. I'll wait until I hear some other opinions before deciding who's side to be on.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@Vader
oop forgot about the mafia game lol.
I honestly dk about the whole press thing rn.

Like water said, i'll hear more opinions before deciding
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WaterPhoenix
why are you talking like it is decided that either press or I must be lynched? We could easily both be town and it is way too early in the DP to be getting that kind of tunnel vision.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@PressF4Respect
I need to see some of your games as town and scum to determine whether this kind of tunnel vision is your style. Supa says it is not but I would rather make my own judgement. I can dig up a few of my town and scum games when I get off work too if you would like.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
Looked at Wiki. I didn’t see anything positive about this person. He was a piece of shit awarded by pieces of shit for being a piece of shit
You clearly haven’t looked at the wiki.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
why are you talking like it is decided that either press or I must be lynched? We could easily both be town and it is way too early in the DP to be getting that kind of tunnel vision.
Here, it is evident that DD sees that townies aren’t going with him, so he backpedals to try and regain towncred.

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Okay, sorry that was kind of badly phrased I guess. "-if it comes down to it", then. Though I never said anything about lynching so it isn't that badly phrased.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@skittlez09
Unvote vtl cookie

Dropped by and could have said something a little more substantial but didn't, as opposed to those who have not shown up and may have simply not had time to contri
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
bruh 
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
I did. Your character is scummy as hell. He’s an antagonist for sure. Idk how a miller claim can be shaped
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
That’s a bit harsh to say the least
Vader
Vader
Oh UNVOTE
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
I did. Your character is scummy as hell. He’s an antagonist for sure. Idk how a miller claim can be shaped
If you read the wiki, you would know that Meridas Amaram is an “ends justify the means” type of guy. He didn’t do the malevolent actions that he did out of greed or malice, but because he genuinely believed he was doing the right and noble thing, just that he was willing to go further than most.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Unvote vtl cookie

Dropped by and could have said something a little more substantial but didn't, as opposed to those who have not shown up and may have simply not had time to contri
Hit em with that sudden vote swap
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
His personality on the wiki says this
Amaram was a murderer, a liar, and a thief who was willing to do very slimy things to accomplish his goals, but he also calmly stuck to what he believed in and was willing to take the consequences. When his duplicity was revealed, he acknowledged what he'd done, explained why he'd done it, then coolly bowed out
He believed what he wanted to believe. He disregarded everything he did. The wiki says nothing about what you claim. He’s someone the believes that killing is justifiable, no matter what. Every villain has that complex of ends justify means.

Thanos had the same mindset
Madara had the same mindset

Every villain has the same mentality. This isn’t an unique trait. If you were playing MCU game themed, if you claimed Thanos, you’d be scum AF

Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
Not to mention with the miller claim with the same justification
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
You clearly haven’t read the wiki.
This is not done merely out of greed though, Amaram legitimately believes that he is doing the right thing and is willing to sacrifice a few men for the greater good. Meridas thinks that as a practiced Shardbearer he can potentially save thousands of his men by sacrificing only a handful. Even still, Amaram's pragmatism wars with his honor and the result is the sense of guilt he often experiences for the things that he has done.[9] This causes him to internally questioning his own judgement and decisions, even while acting outwardly confident. For instance he tried to justify his betrayal to Kaladin. It is this guilt that causes him to show some measure of mercy to Kaladin by merely branding him a slave instead of killing him as well. For the most part though, Amaram is able to ignore this guilt in the pursuit of his lofty goals. Ultimately, it seems that Amaram believes himself to be an honorable man,[3] just one who is willing to go to lengths that others would not.[10]
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
Every villain in the history thought they were doing the right thing.
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
the owners of DDO didnt 
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Based off only page 1 I think it's very clear that Press is town.