GG's yall
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Sweet
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
When Disc was killed and Croc killed, I very much assumed that the scum team was Cookie and Croc.

I didn’t like Press’s play at all in this game.

The bandwagon on me makes sense, and since the two users I had the most trouble with were scum, I refrain from my 3 page rant. 

As a lesson to new players though, please do not listen blindly to other veterans. Please form opinions about what you read. You can be wrong and you can learn, but piggybacking a mislynch is not only annoying, but rather enfuriating, especially when the user isn’t on
Vader
Vader
I’m shocked that Bullish didn’t have a slight FoS on Press and instantly piggy backed/town read them. I had a strong issue with that in game that I noted. Even if I thought Press was a town play, I’d definetly have an FoS that’d put him in null. It came obvious he was town after Press got flipped with Ragnar IMO. I didn’t like the play from Bullish (as I expressed). I think you were tunneling to hard on a very viable read
Vader
Vader
My read was extremely townie as well, yet you tunneled it as scummy
Vader
Vader
-->
@WaterPhoenix
@skittlez09
Water- If you get copped as guilty, I wouldn’t CC that you got a guilty read on DP1 and you didn’t reveal. I’d go with a DP2-3 reveal because that makes more sense to try to get a mislynch. I honestly thought scum play was OK

little cookie- You were a bit too reliant on town and not focusing on your own scripted reads. I had an FoS on DP2 as well, but rubberballing without coming to your own conclusions is scummy. Especially if you lurk, which you were doing

Y’all didn’t do bad though
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Bullish
@WaterPhoenix
@skittlez09
When I started reading I was wondering why when scum knew Bullish was the cop, why kill Speed instead of him NP2? However, you wanted him to investigate LittleCookie but in trying to bait him he investigated WaterPheonix instead correct?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Wait I thought DART was already 2 years old like, a week ago?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Wait no. Wrong thread. Ignore this.
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Barney
pretty much in retrospect it was hella stupid 

woulda been legendary if it worked tho so we went for it 

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
I’m shocked that Bullish didn’t have a slight FoS on Press and instantly piggy backed/town read them
Bro I told you he was just being dumb town.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@skittlez09
Could have just role blocked him.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
I was almost lynched for not seeing a name lol.

Still don't get the logic behind that one. So, I was scum and I pretended not to see the name in the hopes that everyone else would also see the name and press would not just say the name again and somehow that would get him lynched?!?!

If you are going to say something is scummy you should be prepared to explain why you think scum have incentive to do said thing...
Barney
Barney
-->
@skittlez09
It's the nature of gambits. Had you guessed right for who Bullish would investigate, it would have seemed to be a stroke of genius.

The important thing is that you had fun trying it.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I didn’t think he was imo cause I thought bullish was a good player in general. Still is, but was just being dumb.

I still don’t get why he town read. Press was inherently scummy
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Barney
yah it was hellla funny especially when wp tried to salvage it with his cop claim 
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
What did Press/I do?
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
i thought we could've played better not gonna lie. dp 2 was basically a free dp and the level of inactivity was insane. but, we took a gamble and lawyered cookie instead of just outright roleblocking or killing bullish. though if the gamble paid off it would've been a super dope play, but eh, what happens happens.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
I meant press was a town read for me thus it makes sense to me that bullish town read him.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Barney
What did Press/I do?
Claimed miller right away then I asked for name/justification and he gave them, but I glossed over the part of his post where he said the name and only saw the justification so I asked for name again. Apparently asking for character name after it was already given because I didn't see the name was "scummy" of me so he tunneled the shit out of me with the rest of town and forced me to claim. Supa was the only one insisting I was town (there were some not 100% convinced I was scum but not as vocally defensive of me as Supa), but Supa was also the only one insisting press was scum (I scum read pie a bit at first but then realized his tunnel of me was more likely just dumb town not scum and had him in my town pile). 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WaterPhoenix
I don't think what you did was necessarily dumb, I think it was just a way too unnecessarily risky gamble that didn't pay off. Got to take risks sometimes to keep things interesting though
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
So Press is a tunneling maniac? Good to know
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
Well the switched made me believe it. I believe a host would be much more hesitant to replace a mafia players than a town player. I also thought your play from the little I saw was town
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Vader
Supa when ur less of a mafia noob you’ll realize why nearly everyone except you town read press

Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Speedrace
Why did u kill croc when we had an even number of players and croc was obv town? you robbed us of a mislynch. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
Obv town to you lol. I was between him and Cookie tho so I'm mad I didn't kill cookie
Bullish
Bullish
I wasn’t gonna investigate cookie when I was sussing him the whole DP lmao. Investigating cookie would have been asking to get lawyered. Might as well investigate a miller at that point. 
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Speedrace
Was still an even number of players, so U could have saved us an additional mislynch by doing nothing. 
Bullish
Bullish
So u guys see the quality and quantity of fake claims lunatic gave scum? At this point a scum fake claim appears more townie than a real claim from town. That’s why I said DP1 a doc claim is meaningless. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Bullish
Well until then his behavior was scummy and his claim was fishy. Sorry