Add speed
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
@That1User
@WaterPhoenix
I prefer to lynch Speed over Pattern. What are yalls thoughts on the two? What are yalls thoughts on the need for a lynch DP1 because it gives us more information.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
@Crocodile
Y’all need to be more active and contribute. Please answer the questions I posed above
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Can you like put the highest votes at the top in the VC? Just makes it easier
Pattern
Debates: 1
Pattern
-->
@ILikePie5
You know what? I'll join you on speed. Will help us learn the theme too, plus with his bandwagon on me I feel more comfortable with it. 

unvote, vtl speedrace.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Pattern
Ok Pattern is now flipping based on subtle reason by pie. Pattern, why do you think Speed is mafia?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
Who are the top 3 people most likely to be scum in your view?

skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
what was your questions? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
if i had to lynch someone out of the two id pick pattern 

however i think we should vtnl cuz speed doesnt seem that scummish and pattern is prolly just a noobish town 
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@ILikePie5
Who are the top 3 people most likely to be scum in your view?

I'll be in the minority on all of them. But I am thinking a scum team with bear/Mr.chris is a definite possibility based on how much chris went to his defense. MisterChris literally agrees with me and is still not only defending bear, but actually going as far to vote me lol. Makes no sense. I think they are a scum team. Speedrace and water are my 3rd and 4th reads, I would move water down a notch though, because of him not recieving a role pm. I think Mafia would have gotten their pm's before they day phase went up. If I had to guess, though scum is in those three. Chris, bear and speed. 

Ragnar is very town, he has had many oppertunities to bandwagon and has remained objective. You are feeling town to me. Not sure about skittlez or croc (I think croc and bearman are the same person instead of brothers or friends or whatever, but I won't steer us on that tangent). I have townish vibes from oro and that1user, and greyparrot is idk. maybe lean more scum on greyparrot. He hasn't decided to do anything to further the game.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@skittlez09
if i had to lynch someone out of the two id pick pattern 

however i think we should vtnl cuz speed doesnt seem that scummish and pattern is prolly just a noobish town 

Why would you pick me? And what have I done that you think is so noobish? How have you contributed to the game in a meaningful way?
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't trust Speed's memory regarding mafia not making his PGO claim. That said, I don't jump to lynching for every minor inconsistency.
Pattern
Pattern
Btw, I dropped the act already, so I'll just come out with it since like 4 people already know, my cover is blown. This is Lunatic. Roleplaying a character named pattern from the stormlight archive books I have been reading. The character hums a lot and is obsessed with truths and lies. Wanted to try to play the game from a new account to try and see if people would put more effort into lynching; My theory was wrong. I am still being lynched as the most vocal town member. I think I've concluded that people are intimidated by logical back and forths and it's much easier to just lynch without talking or explaining their reasons. The fact that people are wanting to lynch me because they think I am a noob is evidence that really no one is reading the majority of anything I've said lol.

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Vader
@oromagi
oromagi                      .
TOWN                         CLAIM
WaterPhoenix         .
That1User                 Sakura Haruno
Speedrace                Gaara                            PARANOID GUN OWNER
Greyparrot               Sasuke Uchicha      TRACKER
iLikePie5                   Kaguya Otsutsuki
Pattern                      Hinata Hyuga
Crocodile                  .
BearMan                   .
MrChris                     .
Ragnar                      .
skittlez09                 . 
SCUM                        CLAIM

UVC
Pattern [4/7] MisterChris, BearMan, Water, Speedrace (#410),
VTNL [3/7] Greyparrot, That1User, skittlez09,
Speedrace [1/7] Pattern (#427), 
skittlez09 [1/7] oromagi
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Pattern
Wow, everyone who accuses you of scum is mafia, and everyone who protects you is town.
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Pattern
The fact that people are wanting to lynch me because they think I am a noob is evidence that really no one is reading the majority of anything I've said lol.

If you think that, you've clearly not been reading the DP.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@BearMan
What read do you actually have that is not omgus? Lol if your town you really think you've solved the game? Makes much nore sense you are scum if I'm your only read.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@BearMan
Look at what skittlez just said lol. Who hasnt been reading?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Pattern
Wanted to try to play the game from a new account to try and see if people would put more effort into lynching; My theory was wrong. I am still being lynched as the most vocal town member. I think I've concluded that people are intimidated by logical back and forths and it's much easier to just lynch without talking or explaining their reasons.
I think with some self-reflection it becomes fairly evident that there is more to the suspicion than being "scared of logic." Your logic is often flawed and assumption based, and you too often use it to come to grand conclusions. That is a common scum behavior. 

As I said before, you may not be mafia, but if so you have been a highly aggressive and arguably problematic town member...

Anyway, after some more consideration today, I think I'll unvote you for now because of the fact that we truly have so little info. By putting pressure on you, you've admitted to being Hinata which is enough of a potential power role that I am going to wait and gather more information before I continue with any lynching bandwagon.  

You're high on my suspicion list, (the highest scumread, imo) but I need to be careful about confusing temperamental differences with proof. 

So, UNVOTE. (Also, anyone with investigative powers, please investigate Pattern.)

Pattern
Pattern
-->
@BearMan
Dude you jave to cheat at mafia to play and still can't win a fvcking game. Thats kind of hilarious dont you think?
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Pattern
Ah, yes. Skittlez isn't even lynching you. He can't speak for all of us. It is not an omgus, it is a lynch backed up with evidence.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@BearMan
@Pattern
Dude you jave to cheat at mafia to play and still can't win a fvcking game. Thats kind of hilarious dont you think?
Careful, let's not make this personal guys
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Pattern
I don't understand how bear is being town read. I just don't. I almost feel like it's because I pressured him, in which case maybe I shot town in the foot by ever going after him lol. If it's literally that you just suspect me for going after him and that's why he's so town, maybe my death will be beneficial with some backwards logic?
I think that him saying Sakura --> Doctor is a town move. It has nothing to do with you

You are voting me, and I claimed. So I was just saying that means you are voting me for death.
Oh lol

Yeah, but what was my mistake? Potentially being wrong about 1 read? Do I really need to be lynched for that? I have admitted several times I could be wrong. I am obviously the minority against bearman, you really think mafia would still be pursuing this? What do you expect to achieve out of my lynch? Will my lynch help you decide whether bear is scum, or is this just out of spite because you think I am "aggressive" somehow? lol
I think you're scum which is why I'm voting you. You're one of the best candidates to be lynched in my opinion. It's not out of spite and it's not personal

Mafia figuring out that Sakura --> Doctor has nothing to do with the theme
Bearman used theme logic to make that determination... so....
Here is what Bear said:
She seemed kind of useless, but she is a main character nonetheless. Main characters usually have power roles. Sakura becomes a well respected medical-nin, so I have a reason to believe that she is the doctor.
Nothing to do with theme there
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Pattern
You know what? I'll join you on speed. Will help us learn the theme too, plus with his bandwagon on me I feel more comfortable with it. 
OMGUS much?
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@MisterChris
You can say that last comment was aggressive lol. Nothing before that has been though. I'm sick of people confusing any back and forth dialogue with aggression or defensiveness lol

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
I think you're scum which is why I'm voting you. You're one of the best candidates to be lynched in my opinion. It's not out of spite and it's not personal
As it stands I'm probably going to lynch Pattern too... but we still have a while before the day ends. So I'm giving him until then to demonstrate that he is not scum. 
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@Pattern
e

salty :)

VTL Pattern