Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Pattern
Ah, yes.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
well, i mean, based on the way things are going so far, if pattern=mafia then bearman=town and if bearman=mafia then pattern=town. pattern has been playing way more sus than bearman so i guess i'll place my vote on him but if some new ground breaking scum slip comes through i'll vote someone else.

UNVOTE
VTL Pattern
sry pattern :(
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
Greyparrot [1/7] Speedrace
skittlez09 [1/7] oromagi
Pattern [3/7] MisterChris, BearMan, Water
VTNL [3/7] Greyparrot, That1User, skittlez09

EDITED FOR ACCURACY 
That1User
That1User
-->
@Vader
Pattern [2/7] MisterChris, BearMan, Pattern
[3/7]
That1User
That1User
^Disregard, post is fixed
Pattern
Debates: 1
Pattern
-->
@WaterPhoenix
well, i mean, based on the way things are going so far, if pattern=mafia then bearman=town and if bearman=mafia then pattern=town. pattern has been playing way more sus than bearman so i guess i'll place my vote on him but if some new ground breaking scum slip comes through i'll vote someone else.

You haven't explained why I am "sus".

But jesus. I guess I'll claim character. I am Hinata.
Pattern
Debates: 1
Pattern
Does waterphoenix always play like this? Just jump on whatever lynch is convenient?
That1User
That1User
-->
@Pattern
 I am Hinata.
You're town then based on your character and her proximity to Naruto
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Btw have we considered the PGO claim? I still think we should policy lynch him instead of VTNL because scum are likely to claim that.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
oromagi                       
TOWN                               CLAIM
WaterPhoenix
That1User                  Sakura Haruno
Speedrace                  Gaara                            PARANOID GUN OWNER
Greyparrot                 Sasuke Uchicha      TRACKER
iLikePie5                     Kaguya Otsutsuki
Pattern                        Hinata Hyuga
Crocodile 
BearMan                    
MrChris
Ragnar
skittlez09
SCUM                              CLAIM

UVC
Greyparrot [1/7] Speedrace
skittlez09 [1/7] oromagi
Pattern [3/7] MisterChris, BearMan, Water
VTNL [3/7] Greyparrot, That1User, skittlez09

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
If Speed were town he'd be leading the prosecution.  But then Speed is never town.
oromagi
oromagi
Ragnar is also conspicuously absent.  Oh well, we still have until Tuesday night.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
If Speed were town he'd be leading the prosecution.  But then Speed is never town.
He’s been absent which is weird + given the PGO claim which is rarely used and is a common scum go to claim. We should lynch him instead of VTNL for sure
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Pattern
you're pushing bearman "ousting" doctor way too hard. do you honestly believe mafia would just say "wow he's doctor i guess you should watch and protect him"? the way you keep saying he's anti town and pushing for a lynch is way sus.

Does waterphoenix always play like this? Just jump on whatever lynch is convenient?
is that not how the game is played? would you rather me jump on a wagon that is inconvenient for town? asking a rhetorical question directed at making me seem like a trash town player isn't gonna make me unvote you.

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@oromagi
But then Speed is never town.
lmao

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@skittlez09
Plus people who multi-account, have impulse control problems, so will in short order engage in behavior which outs themselves
if i can pull it off without getting caught its possible rm can an hes 10 times smarter than i am 

than again hes a wildcard so who knows what he'll do 
R.M. Is the Kindest, Bravest, Warmest, Most Wonderful Human Being I’ve Ever Known in My Life

While there's always ways in, and RM is very smart, I doubt he would be able to keep his cool this long.

That said, the wildcard conclusion is almost certainly correct, as it's most likely someone we haven't played with.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
What it basically breaks down to is Pattern=Mafia or absolutely Useless Town. We can either VTL Pattern, or VTNL, and at this point I don't really care.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@BearMan
wat
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
@BearMan
"War brings death. And wounds and pain to both sides. There's nothing harder to accept, than the death of those you love. So you believe they could never die. Especially those who haven't known war."
"Even I can see... There's too much hate in our shinobi world..I'm always thinking that I want to do something about this hatred... But I'm not sure how to go about it yet. But I truly believe... That eventually the day will come when all people will understand one another and live in harmony."
The World Shall Know My Pain!
“It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.”
These are all Pain quotes, who despised the instigators Great Shinobi War 
Let the Great Shinobi war begin
For his village suffered the most of them all and seeks vengeance, lynching someone now is the equivalent of instigating warfare here, and I strongly believe that it will bring Pain, causing death to town on an unknown scale, which is why I'm voting VTNL to avoid Pain's mass killing.
Barney
Barney
-->
@BearMan
What it basically breaks down to is Pattern=Mafia or absolutely Useless Town. We can either VTL Pattern, or VTNL, and at this point I don't really care.
At risk of being overly nitpicky, calling him useless seems premature.
Barney
Barney
-->
@That1User
If not VTLing, how do you propose town advance the game?
That1User
That1User
-->
@Barney
If not VTLing, how do you propose town advance the game?
Investigating, who do you suspect to be mafia?
Barney
Barney
-->
@That1User
Everyone!

Honestly, having had to threaten to ban people, I'm finding the side drama to be a bit much. If we had any willing players available, I wouldn't mind being switched out for someone else.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
@MisterChris
@Crocodile
@Pattern
@Pattern
For Bear saying that Sakura is doctor, I don't think that was a bad choice because mafia would almost certainly have figured it out anyway. If he's mafia, he would've just told them in their PMs. If anything, it makes Bear town because mafia wouldn't want town to have that info
Pretty much lol

@Pie
I’m at college rn so my ability to respond is limited.
Oh cool didn't realize that you had started
He’s been absent which is weird + given the PGO claim which is rarely used and is a common scum go to claim. We should lynch him instead of VTNL for sure
I was absent for like a few hours wut

@Crocodile

tryna play it smoove this time - Crocodile
This makes me think Croc is scum

@Oromagi
Lol I'm never for lynching anti-town DP1

---------

I also scumread Pattern based on this post by MisterChris
I firmly town read Chris

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
I was absent for like a few hours wut
Do you support a policy lynch on PGOs and Millers?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Nope
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Nope
Why? Don’t you agree it’s the town thing to do? It gives us more information and reduces the likelihood of scum coming to MYLO or LYLO
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Day 1 pt. 2 - 8/24/2020 - 1:45PM 
  • Pie keeps on That1User shortly after I posted Part 1 of the Daily Observations. Pie spends a while trying to convince everyone that despite him being an antagonist he is pro-town. That1User wanted to out him to test our theory. Pie eventually breaks down, saying he is Kaguya Otsutsuki. 
Verdict: Either Pie is scum, or our original theory about the hero v. villain rift is false. I am willing to believe him. 

• Pattern continues to jump on Pie for sharing his theory: “a town mafia split between friends of Naruto and enemies is wayyyy too easy lol”
  • BearMan makes what many considered a mistake, and said Sakura was likely the doctor. However, it did not smell of mafia. Mafia would have wanted the town to not pick up on the importance of her role. Plus, BearMan explicitly calls for her protection.
  •  Pattern zeroes in on BearMan, pretty much forgetting about Pie and Grey for the time being, trying to convince people that BearMan is actually the mafia. He is instigating a voting bandwagon. I, among others, confront him. Eventually, Pattern claims Hinata. This claim may or may not be truthful. Speed , Bear, Water, and others later back me in suspicion against Pattern.
Verdict: Either Pattern is mafia or is a very overly-aggressive town member. He is worth investigating further, and I scumread him for now.

• Grey under threat of lynch. He gives full rundown of abilities. “The name supa gave me is Sasuke Uchiha. I am a prodigy...blah blah blah.. something about revenge, Itachi, blah blah blah.... Each night I may choose to track someone. I am town.” Grey later tells me that he has chosen someone to use his abilities on.  Verdict: I believe him.
  • Oro makes a good point, there may be no theme at all. With Pie and Oro both being demonstrably pro-town, and yet they both play roughly antagonistic characters, this may very well be true. However, I still believe characters in close proximity to Naruto are likely pro-town.
  • Croc either Kakashi or Jiraiya. “I am a teacher of naruto but that's all im saying tryna play it smoove this time” Speed scumreads Croc over the latter part.
  • Pie and Oro decide that Speedrace is fishy. His claim to PGO is a common scum claim, so we should lynch him just to be safe. Plus, he isn’t contributing to the prosecution much. Speed counters that he was only gone for a few hours, plus he normally does not support day 1 lynching. Verdict: No opinion yet

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Barney
My observations may get more and more vague as time goes on, just because this is getting very convoluted and it is hard to keep up. Anyway, look above for my observations @Ragnar, forgot to tag you
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Why? Don’t you agree it’s the town thing to do? It gives us more information and reduces the likelihood of scum coming to MYLO or LYLO
Because town overwhelmingly claims them and it therefore is extremely likely to lynch a town unnecessarily.