That1User
VTL Speed
Out of policy lynch and utility, tracker is more useful to have than PGO
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
Frankly Grey reads scummier to me. I just want to give him a 1 day shot to use his ability though
Pattern
Debates: 1
Pattern
Vote Count
VTNL [1/7] Chris
Speedrace [5/7] oromagi, Pie, Grey, pattern, that1user
Greyparrot [5/7] Speedrace, Water, skittlez, BearMan, Ragnar

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Pattern
Original DP ended at 4PM
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@Speedrace
4. That1User - slight scum read because of this post where she says thank you to Bear for saying to protect her because she might be doctor, yet she doesn't claim doctor...that's suspicious to me
I felt vulnerable then as only Sakura claim/town, thought I needed protection yet didn't want to out myself
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Pattern
Ahh fuck nvm I’m dumb

DP ends in 2hrs
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Barney
@WaterPhoenix
@skittlez09
@BearMan
4 minutes left, wanna meet in the middle on speed? Otherwise its gonna be a no lynch and I am not as comfortable with grey
Pattern
Pattern
Okay we got another 2 hours, so we have a bit more time to talk about it.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Pattern
1. Hypocrisy! Dude has consistently said I was OMGUS'ing everyone who has voted for me, which is objectively just not true; But secondly The whole reason I am really pushing bear is because Bear hardcore omgus'ed me for pointing out 1 scummy thing he did!  Why does speed care about me "OMGUSing" but not bear? Ironically I actually see a world where bear is town and Speed is scum, and speed using bear as an avenue to try and get what he feels is an easier lynch on me by proxy of using MisterChris's bias here, rather than him actually buddy-buddying Bear. Though it is very possible he is doing that. The fact he doesn't even read bear except for a fake @ss soudning town read on him for the reason I suspected him doesn't help his case. The read feels convoluted, a way to double down after I have proven him wrong. Which leads into the second reason:
Bearman OMGUS's once + does something I consider towny = town read
You OMGUS more than once + do multiple things I consider scummy = scum read
How is that hypocritical

2. Speed behavior at his won wagon seems calm and calculated; He has an air of seemingly knowing he won't get lynched, and as such is why he isn't fighting his lynch. Him and GP are the two biggest lynch options right now and he doesn't even seem phased, and has put minimal effort into steeering the lynch elsewhere the way he did as town in the previous game.
I haven't even gotten past 3 votes lol. No reason to put effort into steering something that's steering itself. Also I really love this description because it makes me seem to awesome

3. This feels more calm and calculated. His reads don't seem broad, and all he has done is double down on me, seemingly not scum hunting or looking into anyone else behaviorally. This doesn't feel like town speed.
You're not even my top scum read lol, I've given scum reads on That and GP, and I might've on Croc as well

oh you mean that1user! I don't see where you scum read him, I'll go look. But prima facie that makes no sense for you to town read bear for ousting him if you scum read that1user, since bear was claiming he was doing it to help town, and if you agree with what he was doing was protown, then you should have believed that sakura claim was more likely town.
No lol me thinking that outing a doctor is protown (even though I said it's anti-town) has no bearing on me thinking That1User is Doc or town
Speedrace
Speedrace
OH I'M AT 5 VOTES
Pattern
Pattern
Speed in bastard states mafia when he was being lynched: 

"Why is town always composed of idiots!"

"Please don't do a mass claim tomorrow. Lynch Disc first thing.

SUPA DON'T YOU DARE USE YOUR COP ON DISC use it on LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE

Someone watch Supa if you can, or vig Disc if you can"

Where is that same passion at being lynched? He seems more calm and collected, and is even defending town actions in the game he was town and called them all idiots! Now he is defending that they made correct choices in his responses to me. There is a stark contrast to how he has played previously.
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@MisterChris
Frankly Grey reads scummier to me. I just want to give him a 1 day shot to use his ability though
Hopefully Grey tracks me, Pattern, or Ragnar assuming he survives lynching
Speedrace
Speedrace
OK Y'ALL LIKE SRSLY THO if I get to 6 votes and for some reason I'm not here SOMEONE @ ME BEFORE YOU HAMMER plssssssss

And can we please go GP?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Pattern
Where is that same passion at being lynched? He seems more calm and collected, and is even defending town actions in the game he was town and called them all idiots! Now he is defending that they made correct choices in his responses to me. There is a stark contrast to how he has played previously.
The passion is here now that I have 5 votes on me lol
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
VTL Speed 

I would say why but we only have four minutes left

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Who are your 3 top scum?
Speedrace
Speedrace
Wow guys
I’m not a PGO, I’m a strongmanvengeful, I breadcrumbed it here and here.
“9. Speedrace -he's so handsome and strong and really macho v. cool”
“noshac”
Noshac means no 's', 'h', 'a', 'c'. If you take out the words ‘so’, ‘handsome’, ‘and’, and ‘cool' wherethey first appear in the sentence, you get “Speedrace - he's strong and reallymacho v.”
‘and’, ‘really’, and‘macho’ start with ‘a’, ‘r’, and ‘m’
strong a r m v.
strongarm vengeful

The way my roleworks, if a certain player (I won't reveal who unless asked) dies in the night, I perform a strongman kill that cannotbe stopped on the person who killed that person the same night. Because ofthat, I think it is very safe to say that the person is confirmed town. I also think that this means that the person is Naruto. And before you ask“wHy diD yOu LIe aBOuT yOUr rOLE?”, it was so that I wouldn’t get killed but couldstill do a 1 for 1 mafia-town kill trade when mafia kills that person.

NOW UNVOTE ME
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
I would say why but we only have four minutes left
Supa gave us an extension
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
GP, Pattern, That1User
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Speedrace
Bearman OMGUS's once + does something I consider towny = town read
Bears OMGUS is his only contribution to the game! LITERALLY HIS ONLY CONTRIBUTION THIS GAME lol. So how badly do you really scum read OMGUS or is that all convoluted BS?

You OMGUS more than once + do multiple things I consider scummy = scum read
How is that hypocritical
I question the motives of anyone who wagons without providing their own reasons, that's hardly the same as OMGUS. I haven't been adovcating the lynch of every person who has voted for me the way Bear has. You refusing to acknowledge bear doing is and forgiving him for it is sus af.

I haven't even gotten past 3 votes lol. No reason to put effort into steering something that's steering itself. Also I really love this description because it makes me seem to awesome

3 votes is a lot, and is plenty of reason to respond to. That's about where I was at when I started getting frustrated. Your air of confidence comes from knowing the day phase is ending soon and you think it unlikely to happen, but that doesn't erase that their is mounting pressure on you that you are not responding to similarly to the last game.

You're not even my top scum read lol, I've given scum reads on That and GP, and I might've on Croc as well
What changed? because as of last night I was. You didn't mention these other users until we were getting close to not getting a lynch.

No lol me thinking that outing a doctor is protown (even though I said it's anti-town) has no bearing on me thinking That1User is Doc or town
You make no sense.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@BearMan
Unvote unvote unvote unvote please sir 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Pattern
Read my post above!!!!
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
@Pattern
guess i have the hammer...
hm should i do it

Pattern
Pattern
Makes no sense for town to have a strongman, that assumes mafia have protection, and it doesn't make sense for town to protect against town or for you to lie about it in that circumstance. 

I really don't get why you lied. Or why you even claimed to begin with if thats your real role.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
hammer time 

vtl speed

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Wow guys
I’m not a PGO, I’m a strongmanvengeful, I breadcrumbed it here and here.
“9. Speedrace -he's so handsome and strong and really macho v. cool”
“noshac”
Noshac means no 's', 'h', 'a', 'c'. If you take out the words ‘so’, ‘handsome’, ‘and’, and ‘cool' wherethey first appear in the sentence, you get “Speedrace - he's strong and reallymacho v.”
‘and’, ‘really’, and‘macho’ start with ‘a’, ‘r’, and ‘m’
strong a r m v.
strongarm vengeful

The way my roleworks, if a certain player (I won't reveal who unless asked) dies in the night, I perform a strongman kill that cannotbe stopped on the person who killed that person the same night. Because ofthat, I think it is very safe to say that the person is confirmed town. I also think that this means that the person is Naruto. And before you ask“wHy diD yOu LIe aBOuT yOUr rOLE?”, it was so that I wouldn’t get killed but couldstill do a 1 for 1 mafia-town kill trade when mafia kills that person.

NOW UNVOTE ME
So you lied about your role and now reveal your real role but don’t give a justification of any sort. Why should we believe you now? You knew there would be a policy on you are some point. Why claim PGO in the first place?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Pattern
Bears OMGUS is his only contribution to the game! LITERALLY HIS ONLY CONTRIBUTION THIS GAME lol. So how badly do you really scum read OMGUS or is that all convoluted BS?
?? I already said that him outing doctor is something only town would do

I question the motives of anyone who wagons without providing their own reasons, that's hardly the same as OMGUS. I haven't been adovcating the lynch of every person who has voted for me the way Bear has. You refusing to acknowledge bear doing is and forgiving him for it is sus af.
You actually scum read them, you didn't just "question their motives." AND, I'm not refusing to acknowledge what he did, I'm saying that HE DID SOMETHING ONLY TOWN WOULD DO.

3 votes is a lot, and is plenty of reason to respond to. That's about where I was at when I started getting frustrated. Your air of confidence comes from knowing the day phase is ending soon and you think it unlikely to happen, but that doesn't erase that their is mounting pressure on you that you are not responding to similarly to the last game.
No it's not lol. And I'm not you. And I did respond when there was more than 3 votes

What changed? because as of last night I was. You didn't mention these other users until we were getting close to not getting a lynch.
You clearly weren't reading because I said so on page 16 lol. Never said you were my top scum read

You make no sense.
Mafia has no motive to out the doctor to town; hence Bear doing it means he's town. However, that doesn't mean that I actually think That1User is the doc; they didn't confirm it at all
Pattern
Pattern
If speed is that role his actions make no sense. If he was trying to lie to prevent being night killed, why did he even claim in the first place? There was no reason for that. PGO claim would have scared town investigators though so it makes sense frmo scum perspective.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
So you lied about your role and now reveal your real role but don’t give a justification of any sort. Why should we believe you now? You knew there would be a policy on you are some point. Why claim PGO in the first place?
The justification is the same as my PGO justification. I did not know there would be a policy on me. AND I LITERALLY SAID WHY I CLAIMED PGO like actually read sir
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
If he was trying to lie to prevent being night killed, why did he even claim in the first place? There was no reason for that. PGO claim would have scared town investigators though so it makes sense frmo scum perspective.
+1 

Horrible play from him if he flips town