Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 786
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@That1User
I don't disbelieve Speed's claim, it just brought back a fond WTF memories of this game.

And yes, Supa eventually got lynched. I can't remember if it was from deduction over his fake PGO claim or not. He was scum, as evidenced by him going out and killing people in the night.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
I was pressured, I was VTLd by oromagi, saying to vote for the last one to speak, saying I'm Sakura was a reactive move to clear my name. I am one of Naruto's friends and I'm town, so I  believe that Naruto's friends are town,fits with the theme, are you one of Naruto's friends?
That’s not a pressure lol. And a town mafia split between friends of Naruto and enemies is wayyyy too easy lol. Supa is much more complicated than that
Pattern
Debates: 1
Pattern
Mmm... Sensing lies from likepie... 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Why?
Like literally why are you so obsessed with policy lynches lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Why?
Like literally why are you so obsessed with policy lynches lol
It’s my personal preference. Miller and PGO claims should be frowned upon in all cases. I don’t line them at MYLO or LYLO. I’ve been pretty consistent about it for some time now
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
Mmm... Sensing lies from likepie... 
Can you please explain?
Pattern
Pattern
Implied understanding of thematic elements. Presumption on how mod differentiates, perhaps vindicated by player death later. We shall see. If likepie's analysis is correct, I will find the coincidence to be telling. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Keep in mind my policy stands if there isn’t a suitable alternative. Ideally tho I don’t want a PGO at MYLO or LYLO
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
Implied understanding of thematic elements.
What does this even mean?

Presumption on how mod differentiates, perhaps
vindicated by player death later.
I’ve played in a lot of games and I don’t recall a single thematic game either by Supa or anyone else that made it good vs evil. Statistically it’s unlikely. Is it possible? Sure. Likely? I don’t think so.

We shall see. If likepie's analysis is correct, I will find the coincidence to be telling. 
If my analysis is correct then how am I implicated lol
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@ILikePie5
Hmm... I don't know how to format like you for responses, but to summarize: "And a town mafia split between friends of Naruto and enemies is wayyyy too easy lol"

This statement seems way to confident for a person who is not informed. If the 'split' is later determined to fit this statement, I think it is worth considering that you may be a part of the mafia. The statement implies knowledge that an uninformed party should not be privy to. A common lie attempt I am familiar with, is one that an individual can refer back to later to build upon credibility when said statement turns out to be true. A truly uninformed party should not say such things with cnofidence.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@That1User
sleep.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count

Bearman [1/7
] Water
WaterPhoenix [1/7] Bear
Greyparrot [4/7] Pattern, That1User, oromagi, skittlez09

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
Hmm... I don't know how to format like you for responses, 
Click the quotes and then C/P my response in the box that pops up and then below it just respond?

This statement seems way to confident for a person who is not informed. If the 'split' is later determined to fit this statement,
So Thett doesn’t fit this description but I do? Aight lol
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Well i just woke up and had a nice shower. I'm going to my sister's and then do a challenge raid online. Today is the perfect day to lynch me for inactivity.

Ciao
Barney
Barney
-->
@Pattern
Hmm... I don't know how to format like you for responses
  • Block Text: | Indented
    • This is handled with a quotation symbol on the toolbar, or ctrl+bracket[].
Barney
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
Well i just woke up and had a nice shower. I'm going to my sister's and then do a challenge raid online. Today is the perfect day to lynch me for inactivity.

Ciao
So easy going... Tossing you in my town pile.
Pattern
Pattern
So Thett doesn’t fit this description but I do? Aight lol
^ Aha!

Also, confused by this statement.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Naruto Mafia - 8/23/2020 - 1:02 PM
Mafia Observations: Day 1: 
  • iLikePie starts by slinging very unprovoked accusations at Pattern. Pattern fires back with vague replies… Suspicious on both ends.Later on, Pattern opens up and removes some suspicion from his name. iLikePie maintains a very aggressive but pro-town stance.... Verdict: iLikePie likely town with some slight cause for suspicion, and Pattern same. 
  • BearMan rick roll… Cryptic message? He retorts it was not. I don’t interpret it to be anything other than a joke tbh. Bearman contributes to convo with strategy. Verdict: He is town. 
  • Oromagi poem… Cryptic message? Also, accuses me off the bat. I chose not to answer the accusation because I felt it wasn’t going anywhere… But Oromagi is a smart strategist. He knows that random accusations are not a smart strategy for a town win. What is his game? That said, Oro’s later statements seem to indicate he is town affiliated. Verdict: Oromagi reads town so far.
  • That1User makes big, early claim. Says they are Sakura Harano in response to the threat of lynching. This could be panic at being called out. However, they express restraint in counterlynching… Possibly as a measure to reduce suspicion. Or, they are genuinely town. May be worth investigating. 
  • iLikePie jumps on That1User. “What made you character claim without any pressure? Are you under the belief that Naruto’s friends are town?” Reply: “I was pressured, I was VTLd by oromagi, saying to vote for the last one to speak, saying I'm Sakura was a reactive move to clear my name. I am one of Naruto's friends and I'm town, so I  believe that Naruto's friends are town,fits with the theme, are you one of Naruto's friends?”  Verdict: That1User reads town to me. 
  • Skittlez, Grey. All fairly quiet. No read. 
  • Speed claims he is Gaara? And PGO? No one should visit at night… Speed is being transparent, and explicitly claims town, so I believe him. 
  • Grey under threat of lynch.

That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
That’s not a pressure lol. And a town mafia split between friends of Naruto and enemies is wayyyy too easy lol. Supa is much more complicated than that
 It's a pressure because I was pressured. From my perspective the friends/enemies of Naruto split is true because I'm Sakura, Sakura is one of Naruto's closest friends, and Sakura is town, so close friends of Naruto have to be town, unless there's more than meets the eye. What's your alternative theory? Who's your character?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
It's a pressure because I was pressured. From my perspective the friends/enemies of Naruto split is true because I'm Sakura, Sakura is one of Naruto's closest friends, and Sakura is town, so close friends of Naruto have to be town, unless there's more than meets the eye. What's your alternative theory? Who's your character?
Pressure isn’t just one vote. Pressure rn would be on GP because he has 4 on his wagon. At least that’s how I and others interpret it to be. Your theory is possible but unlikely since we know only two characters at this point. I’ve made various games where some the “good guys” are scum along with some of the “bad guys.” I don’t have an alternative theory. All I’m saying is your theory necessarily isn’t true 99% of the time. My biggest problem right now is Pattern and his sheer hypocrisy.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
Also, confused by this statement.
You forgot to reply specifically to me. Ig I should’ve been more specific but it’s aight.

Well you’re FOSing me for being confident that Good vs Bad likely isn’t the theme based on past games of Supa and others. When That says Good vs Bad is the theme with confidence, you seem to turn a blind eye. I’m just asking why? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
Who's your character?
I’m not going to reveal who my character is but I can say it’s an antagonist yet I’m town.
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
Keep in mind my policy stands if there isn’t a suitable alternative. Ideally tho I don’t want a PGO at MYLO or LYLO
Because the role is so unpredicable/unstable?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
Because the role is so unpredicable/unstable?
More like mafia are more likely to claim it to avoid being targeted. I just don’t want to be in a situation where I’m in the position at MYLO or LYLO where such role exists. I’ve been fairly consistent in this assessment for quite some time. 
Pattern
Pattern
You forgot to reply specifically to me. Ig I should’ve been more specific but it’s aight.

Well you’re FOSing me for being confident that Good vs Bad likely isn’t the theme based on past games of Supa and others. When That says Good vs Bad is the theme with confidence, you seem to turn a blind eye. I’m just asking why? 
Mmm I am just saying if you end up being correct about the theme, if it can be determined later, it will make this statement look like you had knowledge you weren't supposed to have. That is all. Maybe you are right. Just thinking of human psychology, and lie attempts to gain credit to oneself seems a common tactic. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
That is all. Maybe you are right. Just thinking of human psychology, and lie attempts to gain credit to oneself seems a common tactic. 
You forgot to reply specifically to me again 😂. Where it says “Receiver” type my name.

If I’m wrong then you’re likely to target That? I’m confused as to what you’re implying. Shes claiming she knows the theme.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@ILikePie5
You forgot to reply specifically to me again 😂. Where it says “Receiver” type my name.

If I’m wrong then you’re likely to target That? I’m confused as to what you’re implying. Shes claiming she knows the theme.

That1user claims Sakura right? I watched some Naruto a few years ago I think. She is the pink haired girl who is one of the main characters, so I am less suspicious of that claim. Guessing at the theme is one thing though, outright saying it isn't a certain thing with confidence is another...
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
Guessing at the theme is one thing though, outright saying it isn't a certain thing with confidence is another...
What’s the difference between guessing a theme and saying it’s most likely not that theme based on historical precedents. I’m not denying that her theory could occur, im just saying it’s not as likely.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@ILikePie5
What’s the difference between guessing a theme and saying it’s most likely not that theme based on historical precedents. I’m not denying that her theory could occur, im just saying it’s not as likely.
Guessing a theme means you are coming from a place of unknown, which seems innocent.

Definitively saying there's no way a certain theme could exist implies inside knowledge. If it turns out true, which we would find out eventually after some night kills, we can look to the motive behind the guess; building credibility. "look the earlier thing I said turned out to be true, that means the things I say should be looked at as truths". Seems a clever manipulation tactic, but it also unintentionally reveals that you aren't coming from a place of unknown, which is inherently scummy. I'm very interested in human behavior and psychology, and while I don't know if this is a hard hitting fact, I think there is some value to it. I'm trying to think of how someone who is actually telling lies might play. This behavior seems to coordinate. 
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
Needless to say Sakura Haruno is obviously a power role. I wouldn't be surprised if That1User gets killed tonight. I think we should instead of wasting time on That1User, since no one has counterclaimed a main character, we should actually figure it information.