Naruto Mafia DP2

Author: Vader

Total: 450
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Crocodile
Is your avatar indicative of your assigned character?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Barney
@Crocodile
@Crocodile
Is your avatar indicative of your assigned character?
awesome.  That picture is from here

Naruto and Kurama

And Croc focuses on Kurama,  If we are looking at a good v evil , then Kurama fits nicely in the evil category, right?  Another one of the nine tails with Pie's character and also not a member of  ALLIED SHINOBI FORCES.

I don't know Croc well but I don't think such a tell is necessarily out of character for Croc.

Hey Croc, this looks like a breadcrumb for character claim.  Can you confirm that you are Kurama, as your profile pic strongly indicates?
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@oromagi
I am off to a BBQ.  Further updates tonight will be conditional on degree of sobriety
boi whenever im on this site im high if i can do it u can too lmao 
skittlez09
skittlez09
ight well i think ive caught up 

i say we lynch croc for being lurky asf the entire game 

either way were getting rid of an inactive so its a win win 

vtl croc

Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
fine im kakashi hatake. I possess the sharingan so i'm a mimic.

Don't think there's a better character justification than that
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
That sounds about right. Kakashi can mimic various jutsu. But then again, Croc has been inactive af.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Crocodile
fine im kakashi hatake. I possess the sharingan so i'm a mimic.

Don't think there's a better character justification than that

Who did you mimic?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
Crocodile [3/6] Pattern,  BearMan, skittlez09
iLikePie5 [2/6] Ragnar, oromagi
Ragnar [1/6] GreyParrot

Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Pattern
I just picked a random guy, and it was you. i suck.

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Crocodile
@Pattern
the last few flips haven't had very substantial characcter justification. in my opinion character justification isn't all that important...
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Crocodile
You ever plan on answering my questions?
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@ILikePie5
repeat ur questions, i forgot em
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
the last few flips haven't had very substantial characcter justification. in my opinion character justification isn't all that important...
According to BearMan, Croc’s justification makes sense like Oro’s. Does your justification make sense or no? I’m getting a spidey sense that justifications could have something to do with theme
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Crocodile
I just picked a random guy, and it was you. i suck.
So you know what my role is?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Crocodile
Crocodile
Crocodile
Why are you conflicted by him?

Why do you only seem to appear after a vote is placed on you?

Does your justification make sense?

How do you feel about Oro having the only justification that makes sense?

1. I'm not conflicted on him anymore, it was just a hunch based on intuition after reading the posts.
2. already answered
3. wdym justification, u mean my character justification?
4. see above
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Crocodile
If you mimic'ed me say what my role is right now please.
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Pattern
You came back as vanilla apparently, i've already said it.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Crocodile
You came back as vanilla apparently, i've already said it.
Which post did you say it in?
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Barney
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
@MisterChris
@WaterPhoenix
Not sure what to make of crocodile. I hate to have to lean town on him, but I kind of do. For one he is right about what my role was. That could have just been a lucky guess, or mafia could have a rolecop/scout and may have figured it out that way. I was considering denying that was my role to see if I could reaction test him but changed my mind. Assuming that wasn't a guess or deduced based on a scum role, we also have to consider that Kakashi Sensei is a huge main character and definitely in the good guys pool. The claim fits the character. If mafia big brained that or were given it as a fake claim that will suck. I hate to excuse inactivity and lack of effort but getting croc to play and be active is like pulling teeth, and for the most part his claim looks really good. 

It's time to move on and decide who we lynch today. The people I've tagged are the people I consider the least laziest in the game, and more willing to consider logic, so if you were wondering why you were randomly tagged that's why.

Now, any of you 4 could be scum, but I am utterly horrfied by getting into a MYLO/LYLO situation with any of the other 5 players on the player list. Also unless this is a stacked mafia team with vets (I don't think that's likely based on the night phase). There's probably at least 1 noob (by noob I mean player who plays poorly, wagons, is lazy, etc) on the scum team and I would like focus that person if possible this day phase. I suspect the hell out of MisterChris, and I suspect Pie for his claim, though I admit his behavior is pro town. That said, I would like to hear from each of you about which noob you are most likely to want to lynch and why. Barring serious results I don't like the idea of sending any of you off to the graveyard just yet. Thoughts? Agree, dis-agree?
Pattern
Pattern
Any of you 5 could be scum*
Pattern
Pattern
Out of the remaining people on the list, I'll cross of grey for now since he has correct results that coo-berate with ragnar, and obviously crossing off croc for his claim and results. That leaves the skittlez and bearman. I don't think I have to tell you who I would rather lynch out of the two based on what happened last day phase.  

unvote, vtl bearman.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count

iLikePie5 [2/6] Ragnar, oromagi
Crocodile [1/6] BearMan
Ragnar [1/6] GreyParrot
BearMan [1/6] Pattern

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ILikePie5
mine has justification but the justification could be applied to lots of characters.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Pattern
I suspect the hell out of MisterChris,
honestly, i'm very 50/50 on this issue. i don't really think him saying "i told you so" for speed as scummy. and the conspiracy about him thinking that1 was doctor and her dying doesn't really make sense. however, i do agree that him saying he didn't say sakura was doctor was anti town then not voting bear when bear said sakura was doctor didn't really make sense.

I don't think I have to tell you who I would rather lynch out of the two based on what happened last day phase.  
why bearman? because he "ousted" the doctor (who wasn't the doctor) last dp? i don't really get it. why would scum oust doctor? that's just screaming "hey all you trackers and watchers, make sure to watch this person!". while it could be considered anti town, there's a difference between being anti town and being scum.

Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Pattern
i had a brain aneurysm and thought i said it before

i think im an amnesiac

so sorry i made a mistake :/

Pattern
Pattern
-->
@WaterPhoenix
honestly, i'm very 50/50 on this issue. i don't really think him saying "i told you so" for speed as scummy. and the conspiracy about him thinking that1 was doctor and her dying doesn't really make sense. however, i do agree that him saying he didn't say sakura was doctor was anti town then not voting bear when bear said sakura was doctor didn't really make sense.

If you don't buy my argument for why I suspect MisterChris, that's fine. I would rather address him in the later game if possible anyways. Regardless, how do you read MisterChris? Is he town, and if so why? 

why bearman? because he "ousted" the doctor (who wasn't the doctor) last dp? i don't really get it. why would scum oust doctor? that's just screaming "hey all you trackers and watchers, make sure to watch this person!". while it could be considered anti town, there's a difference between being anti town and being scum.
The point is that Bearman isn't brand new anymore, he's played in multiple games and should know that was anti-town. If I did that would I get a pass? The doctor ousting was one thing, it was the way he reacted to it that made it scummy to me. When I pointed it out he denied it was a scumtell and OMGUS'ed me, which seemed extremely defensive. After all that arguing about how he didn't do anything wrong, later in replies he acknowledged it was a mistake though he never directly said it was at any point. The whole situation felt like a kid being caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

The other reason I am focusing bear, is again because I don't want to go into late game with the lazies, and I am not sure there is sufficient enough dirt on any of the more logical players to lynch them. I would rather lynch a lazy/lurker. Out of those, the remaining are croc, grey, bear and and skittlez. I cross off croc for his claim and result, and grey for the same. Between skittlez and Bear, I already had a scum read on bear, and I do slightly feel that Skittles is barely putting in more of an effort than he usually does as scum, and I've just witnessed his last two scum games. So Bear feels the logical choice here for me at least. I still would like your thoughts on who you think is scummiest out of the lazies though.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
That said, I would like to hear from each of you about which noob you are most likely to want to lynch and why. Barring serious results I don't like the idea of sending any of you off to the graveyard just yet. Thoughts? Agree, dis-agree?
I think Skitlez. He’s been on every wagon today. When it was started on me, his vote was on me. When it started in Croc he’s on Croc. That screams lazy to me. Croc is my second pick but he’s just lazy in general which I inherently think is scummy. Croc could very well be a role cop as you mentioned and his laziness plays to that as I’ve had to prod him multiple times to answer my questions. I’d be comfortable with either of the two 
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@ILikePie5
I think Skitlez. He’s been on every wagon today. When it was started on me, his vote was on me. When it started in Croc he’s on Croc. That screams lazy to me. Croc is my second pick but he’s just lazy in general which I inherently think is scummy. Croc could very well be a role cop as you mentioned and his laziness plays to that as I’ve had to prod him multiple times to answer my questions. I’d be comfortable with either of the two 
And Bearman?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
And Bearman?
I don’t think he’s a noob anymore as you said. I’d be fine with a full claim from him to possibly get rid of the WIFOM associated with “outing” the doctor.

Also one more thing I just realized. Why did Croc mimic you instead of GP who was a claimed tracker? To me it seems like scum wanted to see what role you have because you are the most experienced player in the game especially after you revealed that you were in fact Lunatic.