@MisterChris
I better be Grant or you get the bayonet
Idk, I’ll be drunk when I assign characters and roles 😜
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Pattern
Yeah I guess the lurkers make it seem a bit bandwagoney when they show up every other day to drop their VTL lol. I think you're right that more high effort players would get rid of that
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
>:(
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
This is such bullshit Pie. Fuck off
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Oh well sorry guys...I didnt wake up till 11 am
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
This is such bullshit Pie. Fuck off
🧢🧢🧢
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I had bear/ragnar as my scumteam :( (scumreads)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Oh well sorry guys...I didnt wake up till 11 am
What time do you sleep lmaooo
Pattern
Debates: 1
Pattern
-->
@ILikePie5
When I was targeted from the start?

The start of this day phase I mean. 

The theme was Good vs Evil cause all three of our characters were bad guys. We still pushed past that and quite well if I might add.

Kind of? I mean when we lynched speed, we knew he was kind of a grey character though, so it didn't straight up tell us that bad characters weren't potentially town.

At some point we had to rely on inactives. 3 days is a long time. The time constraints were given. They should’ve been echoed much much earlier not last minute - that’s the main problem.
It's highly debateable that 3 days is a long time. Status qou, sure. But after playing 1 week long phases on mafia scum, my view has changed. I agree I should have echoed the extension earlier, and I was planning on it when I got home from work, but was so dog tired I passed out. That said I still don't think an extension qualifies as mod abuse, and again I don't think an entire scum strategy should depend on time constraints. 

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Vader
We The Scummies resign. 

Unprecedented moderator interference in giving town a last minute bonus extension when they refused to lynch within the day phase, damaged the integrity of the game.

Victory should come from merit, not outside interference Deus Ex Machina. And while we hope we would have pulled off a victory anyway, it seems better to end the game early and move on to one untainted.

With Naruto being named "Number One Unpredictable," it is at least fitting that this game garnered an unpredictable ending.

-Kisame Hoshigaki, Madara Uchiha, and Pain
Vader
Vader
This is such fucking garbage. I fucing hate the shitty players that have came and fucked this actually good game up. I'm so fucking done
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Barney
You too? Dude now I am really confused why you are quitting. I didn't neccesarily scum read you, but leading a lynch on you would have been hard even if I did. You and bearman could have easily pulled this off, man.
Pattern
Pattern
Am I alone here in thinking the backlash towards supa is unprecedented? I think if some of you played on mafiascum you would care less for extensions. Also pretty sure mods on DDO have granted extensions before without consulting scum teams. It's happened to me multiple times as scum, and I just bear through it.
Vader
Vader
I'm done playing with Pie if he's gonna be such a bitch about mafia. He asked 5x in mod chat to try to justify roles and explain roles all the time. This is such bullshit for him to do in my fucking game. He does this all the fucking time in my games. I'm genuinely pissed off right now
Vader
Vader
I'm so pissed off that Pie pulled a fucking Mharman
MisterChris
MisterChris
I thought Supa's moderation was fine, but I can see how it would be frustrating from mafia perspective. Even still, quitting altogether? That is kind of jumping the gun imo. 
Pattern
Pattern
You guys were much better off than you probably thought. Kill any of me, misterchris, or oro off, and you got a bunch of bandwagoners to follow your whim left haha. Even then I don't think I would have had much luck pursuing a lynch on ragnar (and I didn't really scum read him either, niether did chris). You could have easily pulled this off. Also you had me and croc as potential mislynches thanks to oro. dafuq
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
He asked 5x in mod chat to try to justify roles and explain roles all the time. This is such bullshit for him to do in my fucking game. He does this all the fucking time in my games. I'm genuinely pissed off right now
And you didn’t answer which what I’d expect. You can’t blame me for trying to eek stuff out of you
Vader
Vader
-->
@Pattern
BearMan said this in scum chat

"Bear_ManYesterday at 2:20 PMSure, regular live mafia might have actual scum tells, cause it's way too hard to lie. But forum mafia is basically just guessingBear_ManYesterday at 2:16 PMThere is no such thing as a scumtell. They just make it up as they play. Like for instance, bandwagoning is not a good scumtell anymore. Mafia players adapt based on town. Currently people are using outdated methods"
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Pattern
Yeah fr. I was pretty convinced Ragnar was town. I had my suspicions with bearman, but it wouldn't have been a stretch to get us to mislynch Croc and others.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@MisterChris
@Pattern
To be clear, this isn't about a villain being lynched. We accepted that the moment both Type1 turned out to be a hider, and had Grey followed me as planned. Three whole days to lynch Pie after that, which we were fine with.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
You guys were much better off than you probably thought. Kill any of me, misterchris, or oro off, and you got a bunch of bandwagoners to follow your whim left haha. Even then I don't think I would have had much luck pursuing a lynch on ragnar (and I didn't really scum read him either, niether did chris). You could have easily pulled this off. Also you had me and croc as potential mislynches thanks to oro. dafuq
Would’ve been 6-2 and we would’ve needed 2 mislynches. From my behavior it was obvious Ragnar and BM were my teammates. Plus I’m guessing there’s a doctor and a cop out there. The game was town sided since the beginning 

Vader
Vader
I'm so pissed off right now
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Post the endgame
MisterChris
MisterChris
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Honestly I dont know what the fuck is going on here.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Greyparrot
bad things grey, bad things
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@ILikePie5
From my behavior it was obvious Ragnar and BM were my teammates. Plus I’m guessing there’s a doctor and a cop out there. 
Did anyone actually say your behavior indicated them if you flipped scum? I would not have made that conclusion. Though I already suspected bearman, ragnar wasn't really on my radar. Can't comment about what the roles are until supa posts his endgame but with a tracker the likelihood of an every night cop or doc is kind of lower.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Pattern
Endgame up
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Barney
To be clear, this isn't about a villain being lynched. We accepted that the moment both Type1 turned out to be a hider, and had Grey followed me as planned. Three whole days to lynch Pie after that, which we were fine with.
So your entire strategy to win as mafia is to hope town has too many lazy or inactives to ever pull a lynch off? I think your time is better off re-evaluating your scum play then blaming the mod for a common extension. I encourage extensions even if they dont benefit me. I asked for one last day phase when I was still a likely lynch candidate lol