SUPREME COURT RULES "LOCKDOWN" ILLEGAL

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 105
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
What kind of sense does it make to close CHURCHES, but leave AIRPORTS and RESTAURANTS opened?
Churches generally have much more singing going on ans is not essential set of circumstances.

Airports are essential with essential workers as are restaurants, --to whatever degree of feeding the people---, and singing is not practiced at most resaturants. I addressed church issue and singing in last post. Rational logical common sense approach si what your missing on this issue.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
This is not happening.
Yes and no.  More people will say no to all three, as long as people like and you, orange parrot and others avoid rational, logical common sense espouse its all nonsense.  Go out and party likes it 2099.  See idiots in white house and sheeple who sniff their tail.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Airports may be "essential" but only for "essential" travel.

There are currently no (new) restrictions on who can travel by plane nor are there any restrictions on why.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Yeah, until I see people wearing gloves and wiping down door handles after every single touch, I'm going to continue pointing out that,

MASKS (ALONE) DO NOTHING TO STOP THE SPREAD OF THE PLAGUE
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
The evil virus gets all over your body, on your hair and in your clothes. Even if your mask was airtight, you'd still infect yourself every time you take it off.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
There are currently no (new) restrictions on who can travel by plane nor are there any restrictions on why.
You tell me.  Did you read the my post regarding Hong Kong and why their having a third wave.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
MASKS (ALONE) DO NOTHING TO STOP THE SPREAD OF THE PLAGUE

I disagree, ansd especially so when a person who is infected is wearing a mask, to decrease amount of exposure to others. ive given you the rational, logical common  sense answers to my conclusions to and issue that has many factor of involment.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
The evil virus gets all over your body, on your hair and in your clothes. Even if your mask was airtight, you'd still infect yourself every time you take it off.

That is dependent on factors of circumstances and tracking every virus or amount in a volume of space thereof, in air, clothes, skin etc, is most likely not being done.

Ex lets say your a health care worker in a room or setting where it is considered or known that every person there is infected.  The danger of contracting covid there is going to greater than most other places. Agreed? ,

Because we can presume via rational, logical common sense, that, those infected people, whether wearing masks or not, create a circumstantial setting of more viri being in that volume of space, one way or another.

3R, you being a little to much like those who think it has to be all black or white, within a setting of many colored hue factors.

I agree, with the approach of that a woman is ..''just a wee bit pregnant'.. Either she is or she is isnt, however, there are many factors involved leading to the point of where she is pregnant ---or in our viral case--- infected and to what degree.

THe amount were infected with may play a factor also, ergo, whatever we do to minimize our exposure may be benificial to some more than others.

Who was that lady in history who was immune to some disease yet spread the plague?  Typhoid Mary! It just came to me.  The rate of infections is spreading everywhere and beginning to hit closer to me, so until I get my new masks, and even when I get them, I'mm wearing two masks. One that covers nose and one that goes lower past my chin.

And these are not the best masks,but better than no mask and some of this loose fitting bandanas scarfs I see around. 

Again, I believe every person on planet will get infected, sooner or later, and it just a question of whether is before or after antibody shots and/or vaccine shots are available to us.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Again, I believe every person on planet will get infected, sooner or later.

Then there's no reason to delay the inevitable if it's going to kill additional people by shutting down the economy in the process.

and it just a question of whether is before or after antibody shots and/or vaccine shots are available to us.
Every successful vaccine spawns a fresh mutated virus. You will never get ahead of that game.

I'mm wearing two masks. One that covers nose and one that goes lower past my chin.
Just make sure you tie your hands behind your back too. For the rest of your long virus-free life.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Every successful vaccine spawns a fresh mutated virus. You will never get ahead of that game.
Well stated.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Just make sure you tie your hands behind your back too. For the rest of your long virus-free life.
And make sure to cover your hair and eyes and your clothes as well.

Muslim woman: "I cover my face to show respect for my god"

British woman: "me too"
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
Tieing hands behind back is the resultant of mental blockages to rational, logical common sense. We have plenty of that running rampant on this forum.

...."Viruses are always changing.When a virus infects a cell, it begins making copies of its geneticinstructions. Most viruses don’t have the necessary tools to proofread eachstring of RNA for mistakes, so the process is error-prone and differences build up over time.

.....Coronaviruses likeSARS-CoV-2, on the other hand, do have a proofreading enzyme — a rarity for RNA viruses. But that doesn’t mean their genomes don’t haveerrors. Changes still accumulate, just more slowly than in other RNA viruses suchas influenza. “Strains,” “variants” or “lineages” are all terms researchersmight use to describe viruses that have identical or closely related strings ofRNA.

.....But for the general public, aword like “strain” is often interpreted to mean a whole new scourge. “I thinkthe use of the term ‘strain’ does little more than cause panic,” says JeremyLuban, a virologist at the University of Massachusetts Medical School inWorcester. “It doesn’t really get at what the important issues are.”.....

...Most mutations aren’t dangerous
....A mutation can affect a virusin a number of ways, but only certain kinds of mutations might make the virusmore dangerous to people. Perhaps the change shields the virus from the immunesystem, or makes itresistant to treatments. Mutations could also alter how easily the virusspreads among people or cause shifts in disease severity.
Luckily,such mutations are rare. Unfortunately, they can be hard to identify.......

.....“The data will tell us whether we need to worry, and in what way we need to worry,” Moncla says. “Everyone should take a deep breath and realize that this is exactly what we’ve always expected to happen, and we don’t necessarily need to be concerned.”

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Ok, nevermind.

I guess there's absolutely NO DANGER of SARS-CoV-3.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Crocodile
Here's your "emerging" "evidence" for asymptomatic transmission.

CDC.GOV,

...after working while symptomatic on February 26 and 28. By March 6, seven residents of this second facility were symptomatic and had positive test results for SARS-CoV-2. On March 13, CDC performed symptom assessments and SARS-CoV-2 testing for 76 (93%) of the 82 facility A residents to evaluate the utility of symptom screening for identification of COVID-19 in SNF residents. Residents were categorized as asymptomatic or symptomatic at the time of testing, based on the absence or presence of fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms on the day of testing or during the preceding 14 days. Among 23 (30%) residents with positive test results, 10 (43%) had symptoms on the date of testing, and 13 (57%) were asymptomatic. Seven days after testing, 10 of these 13 previously asymptomatic residents had developed symptoms and were recategorized as presymptomatic at the time of testing. The reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) testing cycle threshold (Ct) values indicated large quantities of viral RNA in asymptomatic, presymptomatic, and symptomatic residents, **suggesting** the **potential** for transmission regardless of symptoms. [LINK](https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32240128/)

THIS "PROVES" ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

THEY'RE BASICALLY SAYING "SOME ASYMPTOMATIC / PRESYMPTOMATIC RESIDENTS SHOWED HIGH VIRAL RNA IN THEIR TEST RESULTS".

This means nothing. 

They were in a facility literally surrounded by confirmed actively symptomatic residents.  There is no evidence that "wearing a mask" would have made a lick of difference either way.

IT'S VERY DECEPTIVE TO CALL THIS "EMERGING" "EVIDENCE".

But at that point in early March, the CDC recommended conserving face masks, which were in short supply, for health care workers and those who had COVID-19 and were showing symptoms. So, Fauci gave an answer that was in line with CDC recommendations at that time.

SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT DR. ANTHONY FAUCI INTENTIONALLY LIED TO THE PUBLIC. 

WHAT KIND OF DESPICABLE PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE WOULD LIE ABOUT BASIC FACTS??
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
I guess there's absolutely NO DANGER of SARS-CoV-3.

Yet another comment as a resultant of a lack in rational, logical common sense.