Naruto Mafia Endgame

Author: Vader

Total: 55
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Pattern/Luna:  You had some good points overall about laziness and bandwagoning, but I think emotions somewhat clouded judgement
Maybe in regards to the self vote, but there's only so much talking to a brick wall I can handle lol.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I agree. Like I said, good points, but it definitely clouded your judgement, eg: self voting, the bearman attacks. While they were valid, it definitely looked scummy in general
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I agree. Like I said, good points, but it definitely clouded your judgement, eg: self voting, the bearman attacks. While they were valid, it definitely looked scummy in general
Wait, why the bearman "attacks"? I was 100% right about that. Most of the day phase was me trying to properly explain the read to people who didn't understand and thought I was tunnel vision. Anyone who thought that didn't understand the real reason I was voting him. As i've stated multiple times, it wasn't just because of the doc ousting, it was his reaction to my vote, and his sub-sequent omgusing adding to that.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
Sorry but when the role description says that you will turn amnesiac if you mimic TP and then you claim that you are amnesiac in the next DP,  that claim has to be weighted heavily against the target whatever the other circumstance.  Of course it was possible that Croc used that word without first checking the general role descriptions on wiki but once he used that magic word, a hard sus was on the table until disproven.

Any excess of suspicion on my part should be taken as a compliment.  Very good players are always weighted less likely to be innocent in my book until hard prove arrives.  There's no animosity in my frequent suspicions, just a warranted regular concern that you may be playing the long con on my ass.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I agree with your analysis on BearMan's play. You're right, but had some aggression that made town think you were scum is what I'm saying
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Sorry but when the role description says that you will turn amnesiac if you mimic TP and then you claim that you are amnesiac in the next DP,  that claim has to be weighted heavily against the target whatever the other circumstance.  Of course it was possible that Croc used that word without first checking the general role descriptions on wiki but once he used that magic word, a hard sus was on the table until disproven.
You genuinely had me tripping that he was actually claiming amnesiac though. I re-read the post and could see how that was interpreted. If I was more familiar with amnesiacs and mimics I might have thought he was claiming that too. I am mostly referring to after he clarified he wasn't changing his role lol.

Any excess of suspicion on my part should be taken as a compliment.  Very good players are always weighted less likely to be innocent in my book until hard prove arrives.  There's no animosity in my frequent suspicions, just a warranted regular concern that you may be playing the long con on my ass.
Fair enough, it's kind of why I wanted to create the new account though. I sometimes play long cons, but I guess doing so will backfire on the times when I am town.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I agree with your analysis on BearMan's play. You're right, but had some aggression that made town think you were scum is what I'm saying
Explaining my scum read to multiple people =/= Aggression lol

LONG POSTS AREN't AGGRESSIVE. How many times do I have to say it lol
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Grey wasn't a major threat, as he could not track our ninja who did the NKs. He could maybe town confirm people, but in doing so would out power roles (or he could follow me, who was clearly a town RB, who was going to be honest about every block).
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Fair point
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
I didn't suspect Pattern was TUF until you said.  I now wonder if I would have guessed as you got more engaged  but prob not.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
I didn't suspect Pattern was TUF until you said.  I now wonder if I would have guessed as you got more engaged  but prob not.
As I started getting a wagon, I kind of dropped character out of frustration. Also 3/4 mods were in the game and because I had to report the doxxing issue the mods knew I was lunatic. Kind of defeated the purpose of starting fresh if so many people know I am not new lol
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Bearman cause i was convinced rag and bear were scum. I had no read on pie at all.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Seeing as they weren't going to block or kill you, that would have made for an interesting dp3 lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Bearman cause i was convinced rag and bear were scum. I had no read on pie at all.
Oh actually bearman was ninja. That would have made bear look good lol. This is more evidence that mafia totally could have had this game in the bag if they didn't quit.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah...wonder what the result would have been...action failed? Or action reveals he didnt visit anyone? Would have been interesting.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Mafia could have won this.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Also I had pie as scum from just a minimal skimming of DP 1 so I am not surprised if the town decided to lynch him.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@Lunatic
you're finally back on your main account,

don't do that weird shit again pls
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
what...happened...? i went to go do some classes and eat and i came back to...

unfortunate.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
what...happened...? i went to go do some classes and eat and i came back to...

unfortunate.

Mafia rage quit a game they had in the bag lmao
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
You're so conspicuous, I didn't even follow the game and I heavily suspected Pattern was you the moment I saw your name on the roster. New account right after Lunatic got closed? Named after a character in the Stormlight archives right after you modded a game with that theme? Came to this site just to play mafia? Come on.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
You're so conspicuous, I didn't even follow the game and I heavily suspected Pattern was you the moment I saw your name on the roster. New account right after Lunatic got closed? Named after a character in the Stormlight archives right after you modded a game with that theme? Came to this site just to play mafia? Come on.
I'm so conspicuous I fell out of character half way through the day phase lol. No I can't stay in character I realize that, which is ultimately why I just came out with it. I've always wanted to try a new account for mafia, but never did it because I thought I would be identified too easily because I can't resist just typing and talking the way I normally . I wasn't actually identified by anyone publicly though (other than the mods who knew privately), but I probably would have been after not long. Though a couple people have mentioned they had no clue. 
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
man why'd yall have to concede this was turning out to be a really interesting game 

bruhhhh 
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
I thought I screwed up by not announcing or even hinting I was investigating Pie, looks like that wasn't even needed since town concluded Pie was mafia anyway
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
@ILikePie5
@That1User
I thought I screwed up by not announcing or even hinting I was investigating Pie, looks like that wasn't even needed since town concluded Pie was mafia anyway
Speaking of this, turns out my "conspiracy theory" was correct. I definitely thought it felt weird that ragnar jumped to the conclusion that his roleblock was the reason there wasn't an extra kill. But the wierder part was that pie didn't counter this and claimed immediately after ragnar pointed this out. I was thinking "It seems wierd pie didn't fight this harder" given all the possibilities of what could have happened that night. Obviously the soldier claim was the part that was the nail in the coffin. So I am assuming you guys killed that1user though, correct?