Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 472
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Speed jumps to the conclusion that scum doesn’t know the theme and tries to push a lynch off that in general.
I never tried to push a lynch because of people knowing/not knowing the theme though?
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
What
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
Alright, who should we lynch
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
@Crocodile
I do have my FoS on Lunatic without a doubt. I remember him saying to me in my first game ever that keeping town disinterested and drawing attention away is key to winning as mafia. I think he is somewhat doing that, but nothing he’s saying is inherently anti town to me to the point where I can go through
Remember that he claimed jailkeeper/Frozone. If Lunatic is mafia, he is a guaranteed roleblocker. Combine that with his scummy behavior + outing of claims + push for a mass claim, I think we should lynch him.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
I think the biggest scum out of the holy trio of Luna Speed and Oro is oromagi. I think that oromagis reliance on theme analysis to justify lynches and the assumption of jumping to conclusions is inherently scummy in my opinion. While I do think oromagi is somewhat correct, the bickering for pages on pages disinteresting town is inherently a FoS, I just feel Oromagi’s tunneling is rubbing me the wrong way. They aren’t using strategies they like to use and going against their norm, which makes me believe that Oromagi is scum.
Oro hasn't tunneled. In fact Lunatic self-admitted to tunneling lol. Oro has an FOS on Luna but still has kept his options open. Besides that, Nick Fury if anything is going to be a town character, I mean it's Nick Fury bruh. You're working against your own team by trying to lynch Oro.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@skittlez09
speedrace: top suspect rn for trying to blame ppl who dont know the theme 
That was one time and I realized it was false right after...?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
How do you know Nick Fury is a town character? We have no distinction with theme split to know if Nick Fury is town. It seems like you somewhat know the split and are trying to guide mislynches based on it. Lunatic tunneling of people, eg: Mikal in live, Croc in here, is usually him being a stubborn townie. I do see FoS in that, but it is inherently less scummy than you 
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Fair enough if you think it's a rule violation. I don't care if you don't use it cuz I think it's stupid
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
The coin analogy is what I am thinking of, but I believe more weight on the coin is on you and Oro. I think Lunatic weighs less, and if you turn town, then I think Lunatic is a probable scum
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
I don't like how Oromagi is hunting roles, but I don't think he's scum. He did it as town in Civil War Generals. Role hunting seems to be his style of play, but he's going so far on it he's helping mafia. He needs to stop. We should either mass claim so town gets the entire theme picture or stop claiming so mafia gets as little information as possible. I don't see any benefits to this in-between skirting-the-lines hunting.

If no better option presents itself, I am willing to lynch him.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vote Count
Danielle - 3/5 - intelligence, oro, Crocodile
Oro - 2/5 - Lunatic, Supa
Lunatic - 1/5 - speed

2 hours remaining

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Bruh the mafia chat is probably completely empty because town bickering is doing all the work for them. We have to come to a consensus if we're gonna actually get a lynch off. You gotta let me know if you understand what I'm saying because Luna will severely limit town if he's scum. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
Huh? Luna was the one role-hunting, not Oro?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
The thing, what he is saying is true. You haven't given much a response to your whole theme fiasco besides "OMG what am I supposed to assume that Supa is media illiterate." It makes look more sus on you because you were actively putting pressure on me for no appearant reason. You think any different would have happened if you did it to someone like Intel. They probs would've done the same thing. Now we're on a frenzy of char claims that are helping scum and your play has caused it, whether you like it or not. I'm more willing to take my chances with you and oro than Lunatic.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
What xD nothing I've done has encouraged claims besides pressuring Croc, but that would've happened anyway lol. Luna outed both himself and Oro so I don't see how char claims are on me?

You haven't given much a response to your whole theme fiasco besides "OMG what am I supposed to assume that Supa is media illiterate."
Everyone is saying that I tried to lynch you based on theme and that's not true. I dunno why tho
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Yes you were, saying that I am scum is manipulating people to believe what you believe, especially within 2 pages of the DP. You also make the bold assumption that mafia doesn't know theme split, and I am curious why you would think that? It is extremely fishy on your end
Vader
Vader
Also, I hate implying the if I was scum then _____, because I think it's stupid, but if I were scum, I would've put the hammer on Danielle
Mharman
Mharman
I think Crocodile is town. I see standard Crocodile town play from him.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Speedrace
Technically both were.
Speedrace
Speedrace
Claims against people

Oro - That he outed claims. While he did accidentally out Intel (who had encrypted his), he didn't out anyone else except himself and that was only at Luna's pressure.
That he has inside info about theme. This is objectively false. Anybody with half a brain can realize that their own character (NICK FURY OF ALL PEOPLE, who even I would know is played by SLJ) is played by the same actor as another person's character, especially with Oro being very media literate.

Me - That I tried to lynch someone based on theme. Again, not true. I never had a full scum read on Supa based on theme nor did I try to lynch him, I just thought it was weird how he didn't understand the connection both me and Oro made. He didn't look up the characters though, something that I had to do to understand, so how then was I gonna blame him?

Luna - That if mafia, he's a roleblocker. Well, duh.
He's pushing for a mass claim. Duh again. This is the one thing we really shouldn't be doing right now.
He outed Oro's character and tried to get his role. This is true, AND Luna knew that Oro is a likely PR based on skittlez char/role claim

Feel free to add on to this
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Yes you were, saying that I am scum is manipulating people to believe what you believe, especially within 2 pages of the DP. You also make the bold assumption that mafia doesn't know theme split, and I am curious why you would think that? It is extremely fishy on your end
I said that it was possible that they didn't know the theme split. I never said for sure, it was only a thought.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
Luna more than Oro though lol. Oro really only asked for Croc to claim and everyone was doing that
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
But you said "I guess he's scum" on a thought? To me that makes no sense
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Also, I hate implying the if I was scum then _____, because I think it's stupid, but if I were scum, I would've put the hammer on Danielle
That's what scum would say lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
But you said "I guess he's scum" on a thought? To me that makes no sense
"Welp I guess Supa is scum lol"

Because you make mistakes like that a lot. If I had actually fully scum read you then I would've voted you
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
But do you understand what I'm trying to tell you though?

Mharman
Mharman
Actually I like Lunatic's theory on Oromagi's poem. It does sound like a multiclaim, and after Lunatic posted his theory on the poem, Oro admitted he was posting Jules quotes, despite claiming Nick Fury later. It does sound like a multiclaim even more now.

Also, my previous townread of Oromagi was based on the idea that he rolehunts when town. It's possible he does it no matter what affiliation he's on.

However this doesn't explain him outting Intelligence's role ealier, I feel like if he were mafia, he would've outted it in the scum PM, not in the thread.

So overall, I'm getting mixed reads on Oromagi.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
But it's true. Scum in theory would've hammered. Hence why I said I hated saying that, but it is ultimately true
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
But you typically don't say "Supa scum," you just say "typical Supa smh" or something like that
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
I've never in my life seen scum hammer an inactive against town consensus