Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 234
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Intelligence_06
Encryption is exactly that: encrypting the text using some algorithm and a key. Point is, you are fine with what you did so you can ignore my statement last phase. We can discuss further details in PM or End Game thread.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
Mafia would visit Croc instead of me and chances would be high that I would catch them
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@drafterman
thank you.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Intelligence_06
I don't know how to interpret that.... Are you glad to be corroborated or mad to be outed?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Crocodile
croc!

who'd you cop and why?
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Speedrace
Ok, but why bleeder? Why not vanilla?
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@oromagi
I was mad that I did something that the mod thought is violating the rules. Looks there is no need to hide it anymore. I clarified that I was Mace Windu from dp1 and then I revealed info for town today that reveals my role. It is nothing either way.
Mharman
Mharman
AGAIN, DO NOT LYNCH UNTIL WE GET CROC'S COP RESULT.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
Because I had already claimed that my character wasn't a weakling like skittlez or Danielle, so Mafia would know I was lying, but also town would know I was lying too.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Mharman
what is Stan's justification?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Speedrace
Ok, but why then would you claim your character wasn't a weakling? That seems counterproductive to hiding a PR.

Also, aren't their any other minor PRs you could've used other than bleeder?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Intelligence_06
@oromagi
I was mad that I did something that the mod thought is violating the rules. Looks there is no need to hide it anymore. I clarified that I was Mace Windu from dp1 and then I revealed info for town today that reveals my role. It is nothing either way.
You watched SCUM do the NK in NP1.  That's always an impressive feat and game changer.
Mharman
Mharman
*there
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@oromagi
Yep. It seems like that Speed is scum. If I see someone going to someone else's and the latter dies, it means that Speed is probably scum, especially since upon both claims, none of them explicitly have a killing ability.

I keep my vote on speed.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
Because I already had enough sus on me by Luna that I needed something other than Vanilla to not get lynched. And no I can't really think of any other minor PRs where I didn't have the risk of not getting CCd
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Oro seems pretty town to me. If he is supporting someone who is giving town useful info against the most suspicious person, he is basically town.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Intelligence_06
Mafia clearly has a Ninja so our results are worthless. Of course I visited Luna because he was my biggest scum read. And how else would I know he visited Croc?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Speedrace
You didn't want to get CC'd? Why not make the claim in DP1 when you are at the highest risk of getting lynched? Why claim DP2?
oromagi
oromagi
Mharman               Stan                                VANILLA
SupaDudz             Dr Wm Marsh               DOCTOR

For me its down to Mharman vs Dudz.

Mharman has a hard to buy character claim
Supa has a hard to buy ROLE claim

I notice Mharman was about to check out before Speed got outed but has suddenly intensified his inquistion.
on the other hand
Dudz was last to claim.  TUF considered JAILKEEPER so close to DOC that he said that the COP and DOC were already out (meaning himself).  At the time, I didn't believe TUF's ROLE claim but as I said, JK and COP seems like overkill.

(my read that BLEEDER + REINCARNATOR was too much has already proved out)
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
You didn't want to get CC'd? Why not make the claim in DP1 when you are at the highest risk of getting lynched? Why claim DP2?
I was never at risk of getting lynched and the whole point of this is to not tell scum my role which is why I didn't claim last DP (and I didn't know what I was gonna claim at that time). I claimed here because it would've been suspicious if I didn't claim when everyone else did
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi

I notice Mharman was about to check out before Speed got outed but has suddenly intensified his inquistion.
on the other hand
Dudz was last to claim.  TUF considered JAILKEEPER so close to DOC that he said that the COP and DOC were already out (meaning himself).  At the time, I didn't believe TUF's ROLE claim but as I said, JK and COP seems like overkill.

I agree that Dudz is probably scum. I don't buy JK + Doc
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Speedrace
"Because speed visited Lunatic, and Lunatic died, it means that mafia has a ninja!"

This logic won't fool a top 5 debater. It is more of a causation that speed killed lunatic, at least more evident. There is zero evidence that there is a ninja at all.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace
-->@oromagi

on the other hand

I agree that Dudz is probably scum. I don't buy JK + Doc

so its Mharman then
oromagi
oromagi
This logic won't fool a top 5 debater. 

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
lol
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@oromagi
@Speedrace
This is a debating website after all. Poor logic will be pointed out much quicklier because this is what the site basically is.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
@Intelligence_06
This logic won't fool a top 5 debater. It is more of a causation that speed killed lunatic, at least more evident. There is zero evidence that there is a ninja at all.
From your position there isn't a Ninja; but I know there is.

Think about it. If there is a Watcher and Tracker, drafter gives Mafia a ninja which makes watcher and tracker basically vanillas in terms of balance. That just leaves cop + JK + reincarnator(?) which is  much more balanced vs whatever scum has. JK + Cop + Watcher + Reincarnator? With just TWO scum? You'd be crazy to think that's balanced.

And again, how would I know Luna visited Croc if I wasn't really a tracker
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Speedrace
If you were never at risk of getting lynched, then why did you need to claim a minor PR instead of vanilla in order to not get lynched?

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Crocodile
GET IN HERE. WE NEED YOUR RESULT.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
I claimed a minor PR this round to not reveal to mafia that a tracker exists. They think they're sitting pretty with just the cop and JK out of the way so it's in my favor to not claim my real role. But if I claim a vanilla then town lynches me because I already said that my character isn't a weakling. Hence, I'm forced to claim a minor PR.

And I've fake claimed as town multiple times before, pretty sure I did it last game too