The real God is female. God is a feminine mother to reality.

Author: RationalMadman ,

Topic's posts

Posts in total: 38
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    Debates: 283
    Forum posts: 8,651
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    Fight me noobs.
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 2,211
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @RationalMadman
    So your God has an embodiment and reproductive organs? I was under the impression God (Creator) is neither male nor female, has no sexual or reproductive body parts and no need for them. God, apparently in original form is outside the limitations and preferences of bodies and embodiments that soul inhabits and plays a role as male or female. 

• RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @EtrnlVw
    Wrong. God is the fertilised. God is not the germinator. Fate/randomness gives God possibilities, God then brings to fruition those her body and/or mind desire/s.
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @RationalMadman
    What do you mean wrong? so God has female reproductive parts? God does not bring about creation through any fertilization of Itself. Only through other embodiments is this necessary. You can say God has female attributes, but God does not have body parts, and has no need of them.
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @RationalMadman
    If God had body parts, Gods existence would then depend upon those parts. That is not the case, the Creator creates embodiments but has no role as male or female sexually. 
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @EtrnlVw
    You don't need all your body parts either. God didn't choose to be God nor to exist at all. God exists, period. She can't kill herself even if she wanted to, she's a slave like us to her being. The issue isn't if she chose to be God or needed to be, she just is.
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @RationalMadman
    The Creator creates bodies in creation to be capable of reproduction, but God Itself can not reproduce sexually, only do embodiments claim roles of male and female according to their anatomy. So if you mean this as non-literal, now would be the time to say so, that way I know where ya commin from....
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @RationalMadman
    You don't need all your body parts either.

What?? in what sense?

God didn't choose to be God nor to exist at all. God exists, period.

Correct, that is true, doesn't necessitate male or female though in any way, shape or form rather a conscious reality that is neither.

She can't kill herself even if she wanted to, she's a slave like us to her being. The issue isn't if she chose to be God or needed to be, she just is.

Correct, accept for the "she" baloney. 
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @EtrnlVw
    Sex is one way to have genders. God is gendered, not necessarily physically sexed or sexually active. Her role and nature are feminine in many more ways than the physical. Her emotional way of making morality, her way of helping and only wanting those that desire her enough to seek her out, seduce and gain her love and affection... It all adds up to a her and not a him.
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @RationalMadman
    Sex is one way to have genders.

It's the only way, because of separation and contrast through form and physical anatomy. Otherwise it is useless and non-existent. What makes a female is what that soul perceives and experiences through a female body.

God is gendered, not necessarily physically sexed or sexually active. Her role and nature are feminine in many more ways than the physical. Her emotional way of making morality, her way of helping ding and only wanting thise that desire her enough to seek her out, seduce and gain her love and affection... It all adds up to a her and not a him.

So you mean attributes like I said? why not judge God based on more than that? like creativity, pure consciousness and everything that awareness would implicate without any sexual role or anatomy, why jump to "she" conclusions, it seems totally unnecessary as it makes just as much sense to say God is not either, rather has expressions and desires and manifests them through creation. God could be neither male nor female and still have everything you just wrote. You can't justify labeling God a "she" based on a non-reproductive (gender) reality, it doesn't fit. Imagine yourself with no body at all, no sexual organs and no sexual preferences just a pure conscious reality.

• RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @EtrnlVw
    I don't really understand what the hell you're getting at here but I'm looking for "God the Father" type opponents here who refer to her as "he".
  • EtrnlVw
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw avatar
    EtrnlVw
    --> @RationalMadman
    I don't really understand what the hell you're getting at here

Lol, God is not a She or He in any literal sense of the words. 

but I'm looking for "God the Father" type opponents here who refer to her as "he".

Because again, God the "father" and the 'he" thing are just attributes, not gender role or sexual organs. The God of the Bible is portrayed as a leader, King and protector type, so "He" is just attributes and nothing else. 
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @EtrnlVw
    And I am looking to debate against Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus and anyone else who has the idea that the highest ranking being in reality is masculine and/or male.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @EtrnlVw
    You deny what femininity is, they you deny what God is and force the entire burden of proof onto me in some weird cycle. This is why I will not do this as an official debate against scumbags who use dirty tactics like that. Which gender is god more like?

She's a woman if a human and made men second, not Adam first.

• Goldtop
    Goldtop avatar
    Forum posts: 1,713
    Goldtop avatar
    Goldtop
    If God has no dick or balls, how did he impregnate Mary?

And didn't God create man in his own image? Or, was the image of God that of a Ken doll?
  • Goldtop
    Goldtop avatar
    Goldtop avatar
    Goldtop
    What does Scriptures say about Gods penis?
  • disgusted
    disgusted avatar
    Forum posts: 4,959
    disgusted avatar
    disgusted
    --> @Goldtop
    And mighty it is.
    He doth smite the unbelievers with his throbbing shaft.
    And it is written tis a divine turkey slap.
    Look ye upon the might of his member and fear it.
    So saith the lord of pricks.
  • Mopac
    Mopac avatar
    Debates: 4
    Forum posts: 7,239
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    It's 2018
  • Mopac
    Mopac avatar
    Debates: 4
    Forum posts: 7,239
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    FNORD
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @Goldtop
    She didn't. I genuinely believe that the idea was that Mary was the one created in her image and the offspring was supposed to be female if anything since virgin birth is cloning even if naturally occurring.

Christianity is filled with lies, especially when they demonise us pagans.
  • eash
    eash avatar
    Forum posts: 88
    eash avatar
    eash
    --> @EtrnlVw
    you lack the knowledge of people meditating to have a sex with a so called female goddess.

i think its funnyto callita female. no breast, no nipples, no belly button, no sex and they can see its feet to know if it has hoofs.

i am no noob. but i know that this is why you can find text in the bible warning people that this creator is not a creator of the universe.
  • eash
    eash avatar
    eash avatar
    eash
    --> @Goldtop
    If God has no dick or balls, how did he impregnate Mary?

// the text says a Holy Spirit will descend upon thee.

in days past man wrote all females are born by a males seed yet needed a soul from our CREATOR to conceive. and Jesus Is Holy. therefore Jesus' Holy Ghost/Soul Descended FROM YHVH to cause a virgin birth.
      even though i know  there is no virgin birth. one only needs to remove the word "to" and know engage meanstoshare her love.

a virgin engaged a male. thus no virgin birth or trinity.

rationalmadman has to tell us how Eve came before Adam for him to make since.
  • Goldtop
    Goldtop avatar
    Goldtop avatar
    Goldtop
    in days past man wrote all females are born by a males seed yet needed a soul from our CREATOR to conceive
    Sperm is what females need to conceive.

therefore Jesus' Holy Ghost/Soul Descended FROM YHVH to cause a virgin birth.

So, the Holy Ghost has a ghostly dick and balls? How does that work on humans?

It's hilarious the mental gymnastics theists attempt to entertain us with in their vain attempts at justifying magic.
  • eash
    eash avatar
    eash avatar
    eash
    --> @Goldtop
    no, Jesus' Soul became flesh in the womb. this goes to the word HE WILL OVER SHADOW thee. meaning by HIS WILL Jesus' Soul will become flesh. no seed is needed.

atheists dont believe in a soul because the soul will live on after death. just like YHVH TOLD Cain, I HEAR YOUR BROTHER CALLING TO ME FROM THE ABYSS/SHEOL.

when speaking for or against the text in the bible. one needs to know whatthe words means and use them correctly.
  • Goldtop
    Goldtop avatar
    Goldtop avatar
    Goldtop
    Jesus' Soul became flesh in the womb

As I suspected, you have no choice but to invoke magic to justify irrational nonsense.

when speaking for or against the text in the bible. one needs to know whatthe words means and use them correctly.
    It looks like you have your work cut out for you. Good luck with that.