The real God is female. God is a feminine mother to reality.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 38
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Fight me noobs.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
So your God has an embodiment and reproductive organs? I was under the impression God (Creator) is neither male nor female, has no sexual or reproductive body parts and no need for them. God, apparently in original form is outside the limitations and preferences of bodies and embodiments that soul inhabits and plays a role as male or female. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
Wrong. God is the fertilised. God is not the germinator. Fate/randomness gives God possibilities, God then brings to fruition those her body and/or mind desire/s.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
What do you mean wrong? so God has female reproductive parts? God does not bring about creation through any fertilization of Itself. Only through other embodiments is this necessary. You can say God has female attributes, but God does not have body parts, and has no need of them.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
If God had body parts, Gods existence would then depend upon those parts. That is not the case, the Creator creates embodiments but has no role as male or female sexually. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
You don't need all your body parts either. God didn't choose to be God nor to exist at all. God exists, period. She can't kill herself even if she wanted to, she's a slave like us to her being. The issue isn't if she chose to be God or needed to be, she just is.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
The Creator creates bodies in creation to be capable of reproduction, but God Itself can not reproduce sexually, only do embodiments claim roles of male and female according to their anatomy. So if you mean this as non-literal, now would be the time to say so, that way I know where ya commin from....
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
You don't need all your body parts either.

What?? in what sense?

God didn't choose to be God nor to exist at all. God exists, period.

Correct, that is true, doesn't necessitate male or female though in any way, shape or form rather a conscious reality that is neither.

She can't kill herself even if she wanted to, she's a slave like us to her being. The issue isn't if she chose to be God or needed to be, she just is.

Correct, accept for the "she" baloney. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
Sex is one way to have genders. God is gendered, not necessarily physically sexed or sexually active. Her role and nature are feminine in many more ways than the physical. Her emotional way of making morality, her way of helping and only wanting those that desire her enough to seek her out, seduce and gain her love and affection... It all adds up to a her and not a him.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
Sex is one way to have genders.

It's the only way, because of separation and contrast through form and physical anatomy. Otherwise it is useless and non-existent. What makes a female is what that soul perceives and experiences through a female body.

God is gendered, not necessarily physically sexed or sexually active. Her role and nature are feminine in many more ways than the physical. Her emotional way of making morality, her way of helping ding and only wanting thise that desire her enough to seek her out, seduce and gain her love and affection... It all adds up to a her and not a him.

So you mean attributes like I said? why not judge God based on more than that? like creativity, pure consciousness and everything that awareness would implicate without any sexual role or anatomy, why jump to "she" conclusions, it seems totally unnecessary as it makes just as much sense to say God is not either, rather has expressions and desires and manifests them through creation. God could be neither male nor female and still have everything you just wrote. You can't justify labeling God a "she" based on a non-reproductive (gender) reality, it doesn't fit. Imagine yourself with no body at all, no sexual organs and no sexual preferences just a pure conscious reality.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
I don't really understand what the hell you're getting at here but I'm looking for "God the Father" type opponents here who refer to her as "he".
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't really understand what the hell you're getting at here

Lol, God is not a She or He in any literal sense of the words. 

but I'm looking for "God the Father" type opponents here who refer to her as "he".

Because again, God the "father" and the 'he" thing are just attributes, not gender role or sexual organs. The God of the Bible is portrayed as a leader, King and protector type, so "He" is just attributes and nothing else. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
And I am looking to debate against Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus and anyone else who has the idea that the highest ranking being in reality is masculine and/or male.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
You deny what femininity is, they you deny what God is and force the entire burden of proof onto me in some weird cycle. This is why I will not do this as an official debate against scumbags who use dirty tactics like that. Which gender is god more like?

She's a woman if a human and made men second, not Adam first.

Goldtop
Goldtop
If God has no dick or balls, how did he impregnate Mary?

And didn't God create man in his own image? Or, was the image of God that of a Ken doll?
Goldtop
Goldtop
What does Scriptures say about Gods penis?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Goldtop
And mighty it is.
He doth smite the unbelievers with his throbbing shaft.
And it is written tis a divine turkey slap.
Look ye upon the might of his member and fear it.
So saith the lord of pricks.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
It's 2018
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
FNORD
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
She didn't. I genuinely believe that the idea was that Mary was the one created in her image and the offspring was supposed to be female if anything since virgin birth is cloning even if naturally occurring.

Christianity is filled with lies, especially when they demonise us pagans.
eash
eash
-->
@EtrnlVw
you lack the knowledge of people meditating to have a sex with a so called female goddess.

i think its funnyto callita female. no breast, no nipples, no belly button, no sex and they can see its feet to know if it has hoofs.

i am no noob. but i know that this is why you can find text in the bible warning people that this creator is not a creator of the universe.
eash
eash
-->
@Goldtop
If God has no dick or balls, how did he impregnate Mary?

// the text says a Holy Spirit will descend upon thee.

in days past man wrote all females are born by a males seed yet needed a soul from our CREATOR to conceive. and Jesus Is Holy. therefore Jesus' Holy Ghost/Soul Descended FROM YHVH to cause a virgin birth.
  even though i know  there is no virgin birth. one only needs to remove the word "to" and know engage meanstoshare her love.

a virgin engaged a male. thus no virgin birth or trinity.

rationalmadman has to tell us how Eve came before Adam for him to make since.
Goldtop
Goldtop
in days past man wrote all females are born by a males seed yet needed a soul from our CREATOR to conceive
Sperm is what females need to conceive.

therefore Jesus' Holy Ghost/Soul Descended FROM YHVH to cause a virgin birth.

So, the Holy Ghost has a ghostly dick and balls? How does that work on humans?

It's hilarious the mental gymnastics theists attempt to entertain us with in their vain attempts at justifying magic.
eash
eash
-->
@Goldtop
no, Jesus' Soul became flesh in the womb. this goes to the word HE WILL OVER SHADOW thee. meaning by HIS WILL Jesus' Soul will become flesh. no seed is needed.

atheists dont believe in a soul because the soul will live on after death. just like YHVH TOLD Cain, I HEAR YOUR BROTHER CALLING TO ME FROM THE ABYSS/SHEOL.

when speaking for or against the text in the bible. one needs to know whatthe words means and use them correctly.
Goldtop
Goldtop
Jesus' Soul became flesh in the womb

As I suspected, you have no choice but to invoke magic to justify irrational nonsense.

when speaking for or against the text in the bible. one needs to know whatthe words means and use them correctly.
It looks like you have your work cut out for you. Good luck with that.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@eash
you lack the knowledge of people meditating to have a sex with a so called female goddess.

Not at all, all you had to do was ask. There are countless spiritual beings in higher places and more advanced areas of creation. However, all goddesses and demi-gods come out from the same Source. They are created entities, but the Source is not and has no embodiment or parts.  

i think its funnyto callita female. no breast, no nipples, no belly button, no sex and they can see its feet to know if it has hoofs.

i am no noob. but i know that this is why you can find text in the bible warning people that this creator is not a creator of the universe.

Created goddesses do have body parts. These are higher spiritual beings and they have many things they can do with humans lol.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
You deny what femininity is, they you deny what God is and force the entire burden of proof onto me in some weird cycle. This is why I will not do this as an official debate against scumbags who use dirty tactics like that. Which gender is god more like?

Wow, you have issues sir and do you really want to call people scumbags? I did nothing but try and explain to you about the nature of the Creator. Why are getting offended? did I say something offensive? and this would be why I DON'T LIKE TO DO THIS. I also never denied what femininity is, at any point in this thread. Get a grip son.

She's a woman if a human and made men second, not Adam first.

You can believe God is a female all you want, but keep it to yourself if you wish not to discuss it. Doesn't sound like your up for anyone showing you otherwise.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
The real God is female. God is a feminine mother to reality.

God is also the masculine Father to reality as well....God possesses all things, because all of life and creation is an expression of this Source. So the Creator has both the feminine and the male principle, not one or the other. Because God IS a singular Unit and a singular Reality the male principle by nature is slightly dominant and because of that I would say that the Creator is both the male and female principle but the male principle is slightly dominant and more assertive/aggressive over the female principle and you see this play out in life, nature and our experience as a whole.....it does NOT mean that the male principle is better than, or somehow greater than the feminine role no not at all, simply more dominant by nature, and more assertive and controlling whereas the feminine principle is nurturing and passive. Much like other opposing forces....acidic and alkaline, hot cold, positive and negative, death and life, love and hate, male and female ect ect..
In creation there must be opposing forces, separation and contrast to have any experience away from a singular one. So just as the Creator divides the opposing forces negative and positive, light and darkness, "good and bad" ect ect likewise the male and female is divided in creation and the male principle by nature is more aggressive and dominant and that is how creation balances itself out between forces, the female principle balances the male principle but they both come from a singular Source which contains no separation, all things are within It, all things come from It. 'He, She, It, Creator"...whatever it is you wish to label It, It is neither male or female but both. So God is not just the feminine Mother to reality, God is also the masculine Father in reality, both are an expression of the same conscious Reality.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
Higher beings and spiritual entities/personalities can manifest through embodiments that take on the role of a male or female and these are known as gods and goddesses or overlords and souls can have experiences with them on spiritual conscious levels but they all too come from a genderless, singular Reality and Creator. Masculine and feminine principle are only an expression of One Source which is neither or but both. The Creator embodies all things and all of life is within It and comes out of It. 
eash
eash
-->
@Goldtop
As I suspected, you have no choice but to invoke magic to justify irrational nonsense.

// no, it is you that  needs to have a visible truth for a soul. there is a day that man can sit and meditate to then make the bubble or O that they call O lord, O god, O creator, O mankind, O jupiter. this O can be sent out the top of ones head (at the unicorns horn) or out the forhead and leave a hole in your scull to show others of your high knowledge of how to leave the earth and live in their heaven with other gods/souls.

if this link works, this is a  Tibetan buddhist that did this on a mountain top for the body to be mummified for hundreds of years. 
look at the hole in his head.

when the west learned of this secret they used special cameras to catch the image of his soul leaving the body at the time he willed his O out the top of his head.
this O happens when having a meditating sex practice with a so called female goddess. no sex with it no O holy spirit created by the inditer.

would you like to learn how to meditate a have a sex with this so call female goddess?
i will tell you how to do this for you to learn many of the  mystical meanings written in the eastern religion.

for i am #1 in the world and say this practice is not sending their soul to HEAVEN. it is sending their soulto the darkest of prisons. i am he who declares YHVH EXISTS and to respect and honor HIM and you have a chance to live in HEAVEN where HIS LIGHT IS THEE LIGHT IN HEAVEN. you may have heard of people saying that near their death they are talking to people in a WHITE LIGHT. what they dont tell you is these people have respected and honored our CREATOR for most of their life.

even though science knows of people reposting this. they have yet to ask these kind of people to hook up their equipment and record their daeth and their soul leaving the body.