Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 646
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Welcome to Arrowverse Mafia!

RULES

Read all of the following information carefully. It will behoove you to do so.

Activity

You are required to make 10 posts per DP. At least 5 of those posts must be substantive. A substantive post is any post that advances the progress of the game. The determination of what is or is not a substantive post is mine, and mine alone, to make.

Failure to meet this activity standard makes you eligible for replacement. If you know in advance that you won't be active, tell me ahead of time, otherwise I will have a lot less sympathy for you. For those who were insufficiently active but who had legitimate reasons for the low activity, I will expect you to make up for your inactivity in the next DP. You may receive 1 activity prompt in the last 24 to 12 hours of a DP; this is not guaranteed. A failure to get this prompt out to you will not excuse any inactivity.

PM Etiquette

Don't use PM structure, wincons, PM time stamps, or things of that ilk as points of analysis in the game. Discussion of these issues is strictly prohibited. You may not C/P anything from your PMs into the game or take photos of your PMs. There is to be no communicating via non-mod-initiated methods, even with teammates or hydra-halves. This means there is to be no game-related discussion on G+ hangouts, rabb.it hangouts, unauthorized PMs on site, PMs offsite, etc. If you suspect or know that any such communication is taking place, you are obligated to inform me immediately.

Remember, paraphrasing is your friend. You may only paraphrase PM content. An acceptable paraphrase should substantially change the original wording of the passage, and that change should be noticeably more than mere deletion, addition, or substitution. I am willing to pre-screen your paraphrases if I have time.

Other Issues

Observe civil and good conduct. Except in cases of exceptional rudeness, anyone who violates the conduct policy will receive 1 warning. Violations past that warning will result in you being replaced or mod-killed. What constitutes civil and good conduct is at my discretion. Additionally, all players must play to their wincon. Attempts to throw the game will not be tolerated. Play to win. Finally, excessive spamming, post editing, trolling, or thread derailment will also not be tolerated, and operates on the "1 warning, then replacement/mod-kill" paradigm. I reserve the right to bring back in any previously eliminated player as a replacement at least once, unless that player had an investigative role and received results prior to being eliminated.

Cycles and Voting

All DPs will be 72 hours long or will end when someone is hammered (or VTNL is hammered). NPs will be 48 hours long; however, if all actions are submitted early, the NP may be concluded earlier. I am willing to grant extensions for the DPs or NPs upon request, but it will be at my discretion whether to grant those requests. DP extensions will be 12-24 hours; NP extensions will be 6-12 hours. Votes or unvotes cast in twilight will not be assessed. Once a lynch is secured, the DP immediately ends; you must refrain from posting after a lynch is announced or secured. Only two warnings will be offered in twilight reminding people to stop posting. Posting after the warnings may result in a mod-kill. A policy of majority (as opposed to plurality) lynching is in force for this game. You are not required to unvote before re-voting, but you are required to use the acronym "VTL" to preface your votes and to bold your votes. Sometimes, when I am in a hurry, I will do a ctrl+f search for "VTL" and "unvote;" so using those specific phrases is important for ensuring an accurate count.

THEME

There is no theme split between town and mafia. Every character is from the Arrowverse, which includes the TV shows "Arrow," "The Flash," "DC Legends of Tomorrow," "Black Lightning," and "Supergirl."

LIVING PLAYERS

1. skittlez09
2. drafterman
3. oromagi
4. SupaDudz
5. Intelligence_06
6. Lunatic
7. MisterChris
8. SirAnonymous
9. Ragnar

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 12:00 PM, CST, on 7/24/2020.

Good luck! And let the games begin!

ALSO - BREADCRUMBING IS NOT ALLOWED

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
@Vader
@oromagi
@skittlez09
@Intelligence_06
Breadcrumbing is not allowed
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@MisterChris
@SirAnonymous
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Speedrace
Ok, I guess.

9 players for 3 games in a row? That is some unusual pattern.
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Speedrace
i gotchu 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
This is strict... But, I usually operate within these boundaries anyways. Hi all!
skittlez09
skittlez09
hi im savitar an ive killed lots of people but deep down im just a broken guy who nobody understands. Therefore im a miller if im investigated at night ill flip guilty. I am town.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
IDK about it but millers could just be hiding the mafia identity. IDK what to do.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@skittlez09
That was quick. 

Well, it lines up:

"As a time remnant of Barry Allen, he was originally just as well-meaning and heroic as his other counterparts. Upon being driven away from his friends and family, derided as a "disposable hero", he decided to cope with his anguish by becoming the very monster that ruined his life, Savitar."
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Intelligence_06
Think bout it like this 

millers cuz of their nature can cause a cop to prematurally out themselves by saying they got a guilty on me, revealing themselves to the mafia squad

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Ingredients

8 oz. sliced stale white or wheat bread
tsp. salt
tsp. pepper

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place bread on cookie sheet and toast 10 to 15 minutes to dry out. Cool completely.
  2. In food processor with knife blade attached, pulse bread with salt and pepper until fine crumbs form. Add flavor variations, below, if desired; pulse to combine. Store in tightly sealed container at room temperature up to 1 week or in freezer up to 3 months.

Italian: Add 1/4 teaspoon each dried oregano and rosemary, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder.
    Mexican: Add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin.
    French: Add 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon and additional 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
  3. VTL Supadudz

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
I'm more likely to believe the character claim due to the no theme split. However, as someone who dislikes Emo Barry (his ex-girlfriend didn't want to go poly, so he decides to murder her...) I think Skittlez09 is more likely an investigative role, given that he was largely defined by reading Barry's mind to know what he was doing.

Also, no theme split. This intuitively harms the credibility of someone claiming to be a Miller for being a villain with a heart of gold.
Barney
Barney
-->
@oromagi
Nice recipe for breadcrumbs!
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@oromagi
Instruction unclear, accidentally killed a person

(irony, joke)
oromagi
oromagi
TOWN
3. oromagi
1. skittlez09              Savitar       MILLER
7. MisterChris
AWoL
2. drafterman
4. SupaDudz
5. Intelligence_06
6. Lunatic
8. SirAnonymous
9. Ragnar
SCUM

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Barney
-->@oromagi
Nice recipe for breadcrumbs!
ssshhhh.  no breadcrumbs allowed
oromagi
oromagi
TOWN
3. oromagi
1. skittlez09              Savitar   [1#7]    MILLER
7. MisterChris
9. Ragnar
5. Intelligence_06

AWoL
2. drafterman
4. SupaDudz
6. Lunatic
8. SirAnonymous
SCUM

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
So we're going to accept this Miller claim of somebody that is admittedly a killer?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
LOL
drafterman
drafterman
I will say that my character and role strongly tied together. That's is, what my character did in the show is what I do at night.

I'm inclined to interpret a character who is known for killing is a killing role in this game.

drafterman
drafterman
Would Savitar fit as a ninja?
Barney
Barney
-->
@drafterman
Would Savitar fit as a ninja?
Moves too fast to even be seen...
drafterman
drafterman
Not sure about the show but in the comics he literat had a ninja cult. Lol

Vtl skittlez

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
VTL Skittlez

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
skittlez seems the scummiest of them all.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Hello all. I see Skittlez SOP claim. Let's see how his behavior develops. Slight scum read due to noobiness
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Why are we analyzing theme when there is no split according to Speed
skittlez09
skittlez09
i claim first dp yall should know that by now lmao 
Barney
Barney
-->
@drafterman
I'm inclined to interpret a character who is known for killing is a killing role in this game.
My character has killed plenty of people but I lack a killing role.

Not sure about the show but in the comics he literat had a ninja cult. Lol
In the show he had Draco Malfoy as his boyfriend who's body he "stole." I think there was something of a larger cult, until the writers forgot about that...
skittlez09
skittlez09
this wagon against me rn is pretty dumb 

answer this, if i was scum why would i claim miller when its the scummiest role ever? 

Mafia woulda just claimed vanilla