what are the rules of the trump supporter circle jerk that we have in this forum?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 36
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi

what are the rules of the trump supporter circle jerk that we have in this forum? 

can anyone join the circle jerk? or do you have to be someone who sucks trump's dick? would a liberal be cast out of your circle jerk or is it a free for all orgy? 

is greyparrot the alpha male of the circle jerk? he is the one that gets the most like, slash jerk offs. of course it's assumed that the orange man himself, trump, is the ultimate alpha male of your circle jerk. 

do you guys do other sexual shit beside the circle jerk? is a reach around considered proper etiquette? do ya'll fantasize about trump when jerking off each other? 

i'm sure i'll have more questions, but this is just for starters. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
what are the rules ?

Is this a Callout thread? Let me go consult with the moderators.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Also I request that this thread not be deleted even if it might get locked so people can see what is inappropriate behavior on a social forum.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@n8nrgmi
what are the rules...?
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." A suitable answer since before 1939.
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
oh geez. i was jus' playin. for shits and giggles. just for kicks. not to be taken seriously. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I know it's frustrating to get overwhelmed by people who disagree with you
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The insular nature of the medium, prevents one from being overwhelmed or frustrated....It's just remains fun to antagonise right wingers.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@n8nrgmi
No submissive males like you are allowed 😜
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@n8nrgmi
the trump supporter circle jerk

Does this "circle" actually exist? And what is it?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot

Is this a Callout thread? Let me go consult with the moderators.

Bullet point two, maybe?

Harassment
  • Targeted harassment of any member prohibited, as is inciting others to do so at your behest. This includes wishing or hoping that someone and/or their loved ones experiences physical harm.
  • Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticising statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game.
  • Threats of lawsuits are not allowed, and by using this site you agree to waive any rights to file civil suits against fellow site users for any non-criminal actions.
  • If a member politely requests that you leave them alone, do so. Repeated failure to comply, is a clear aggravating factor regarding the content of said posts.

Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@n8nrgmi
Take what they say with a grain of salt. Everybody knows who they are.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
I don't like Trump, but if there's a circle jerk I want in no homo
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@n8nrgmi
A circle of being able to coherently think for yourself instead of being peer pressured by society to be a Biden supporter?

You know why there are so many on this site? Because this is the only place that won't cancel you over your support of Trump. Think about that.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
@n8nrgmi
Funny how the Liberals want to make a point, but then break the site rules when doing so! Sounds like real life!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
for no reason
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@n8nrgmi
In future, please don't name specific other users in this type of post without their permission.

That said, this is otherwise not a callout thread as defined within the CoC: "Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticising statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game."

This thread seems like a joke, which the new CoC allows people to do so long as it does not cross the line too much or too often.
-Ragnar, DM
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What for no reason?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Lmao we don’t really care. He’s entitled to his own opinion if he’s serious lmaoo
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
what reason
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Exactly.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
same rules as any other proper circle jerk:

must wear a mask at all times
must stand 6 feet apart
no homo
last one has to mop
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
what now
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Gotta keep Dem socks on
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What what?

11 days later

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@n8nrgmi

can anyone join the circle jerk? or do you have to be someone who sucks trump's dick? would a liberal be cast out of your circle jerk or is it a free for all orgy? 

is greyparrot the alpha male of the circle jerk? he is the one that gets the most like, slash jerk offs. of course it's assumed that the orange man himself, trump, is the ultimate alpha male of your circle jerk. 

do you guys do other sexual shit beside the circle jerk? is a reach around considered proper etiquette? do ya'll fantasize about trump when jerking off each other? 

i'm sure i'll have more questions, but this is just for starters. 
So in your fervor to criticize the politics of Trump supporters, you're "homo-bashing/shaming?" Does that not undermine one of the core principles of the politics you claim to sustain?

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Barney

oh geez. i was jus' playin. for shits and giggles. just for kicks. not to be taken seriously. 

In future, please don't name specific other users in this type of post without their permission.

That said, this is otherwise not a callout thread as defined within the CoC: "Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticising statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game."

This thread seems like a joke, which the new CoC allows people to do so long as it does not cross the line too much or too often.
-Ragnar, DM
Looks like a cut and dry attempt to insult Greyparrot.  If there's a "joke" in there, only n8ngrmi is "shitting" and "giggling." Greyparrot obviously gave him an out.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
Yeah, he got the message. Hateful satire needs to stay on low ratings late night "comedy" shows. 

This forum doesn't need to go there.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
I agree the tone is a bit inappropriate. But the underlying message is accurate. This forum is mostly a right wing echo chamber.  
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@n8nrgmi
I flat out dont even bother posting in this forum anymore just because the chances of an actual conversation or exchange of intelligent ideas taking place in this forum are close to zero. The fact that people think Trump somehow did well in that first debate is a testament to how warped and deranged the majority of people who post in here are

20 days later

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I doubt there are any rules because even if they don’t cross the line(note the dart Trump supporters are relatively polite even) others do all the time. There are lots of trump supporters like “White lives are better” or something similar, and they allow themselves to do anything and everything as long as it is trump.

Which makes it near anarchy considering there isn’t bound rules, just mostly what you can do. 

Oh, the irony.