Total: 54
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
I'm entitled to dislike it and remain. What exactly entitles you to dictate what I feel about this place or do based on that?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
@RM

Anything can be interpreted as a threat if you try hard enough. "I like apples" could be interpreted as a threat as a radical apple-hater. If we are using personal interpretations for stuff then nothing is objective. You did harm to someone else objectively and no matter how subjective your view is it won't change the objective view.

You can dislike it all you want. You are not bringing positivity either. I am just giving you a suggestion.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
I bring more positivity to this site in one day than you have in your entire time here, poser. Every single post you make is negative and antagonistic, like the ones you've made in this thread so far.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
@RM

This is the same logic as "I have served more people than you, loser" from Stalin to the Swiss.

"Every single post"

You can either let this go on or you can ignore everything we have just said. I presented proof that there are posts from me that are not negative and antagonistic. As such a good debater don't you understand the composition of the fallacy of composition?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
You tend to throw around the word "bully" pretty loosely.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Would you care to describe bullying?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Google says: a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
What if they use insults and/or 'hooked jabs' that bait the victim into lashing out at them etc?

How would you handle them?

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
What if they use insults and/or 'hooked jabs' that bait the victim into lashing out at them etc?

How would you handle them?
How would I handle them as a moderator of a game? I would let the two parties hash it out on their own, because it could be for strategy. If it gets too personal or doxxy let the mods handle it, though that rarely happens.

As the recipient in the game? I suck it up and dish it back lol. Or don't respond, though that's not usually my style. 

You can't say someone's a bully if you pushed them first and they just pushed back a little harder lol. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Your last line only supports reconciling the first person with the second by mod intervention. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Your last line only supports reconciling the first person with the second by mod intervention. 
I have no clue what you are trying to say. That said:

I'd say your behavior in this thread in regards to dave qualifies more as bullying than anything that generally occurs in the mafia games for example. You continued to insult and tag someone who wasn't responding to you, that's like shoving someone down and continuously kicking them when they aren't fighting back.

I still don't really considering it bullying, but it's more in line with what your defintion of bullying seems to be.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
He is fighting back, he's the one who started it. He wants me banned for six months and is responsible for the pure lies that Ragnar is saying I did, such as multiaccounting and doxxing.

David is the one pulling strings even now. You don't understand that my beef is with him because he's refusing to face me after getting me banned over his lies.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
It is you who has the bullshit definition of 'bullying', not me.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
He is fighting back, he's the one who started it. He wants me banned for six months and is responsible for the pure lies that Ragnar is saying I did, such as multiaccounting and doxxing. David is the one pulling strings even now. You don't understand that my beef is with him because he's refusing to face me after getting me banned over his lies.
Your ban is over now,  and seeing as your still here, you obviously aren't quitting the site. You've called him out multiple times despite his lack of response. His lack of response shows he doesn't want to engage further and dropped the issue. Bullying someone is basically kicking someone while they are down.

"a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable."

While I think the context is changed a bit on a debate wesbite, no I don't actually think you are a bully. I am just saying that if anyone meets the definition of one, it's more likely you than me based on the definition.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
RM is cool kid confirmed.

/in
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
His lack of response shows he doesn't want to engage further and dropped the issue. Bullying someone is basically kicking someone while they are down.
He responded through actions and backstabbing behind the scenes. You have no idea what you are talking about when you imply he did nothing to me. If the authorities abuse and erroneously punish someone, they can't suddenly play dead when the victim gets furious and calls them out. Your analogy to bullying is ridiculous, I was the victim.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I am just saying that if anyone meets the definition of one, it's more likely you than me based on the definition.
I didn't call you a true bully, I said you were being baited by someone and were in turn lashing out back at him. Bullies rarely are innately born, they usually are instigated by other bullies and turned bad.

I said the moderator should step in to prevent either of you bullying each other and the situation escalating.
Lunatic
Lunatic
idk dude you are really hard to understand sometimes.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Is this game still going on?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
once 11 people have signed up yes, or more.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@RationalMadman
After Supa's ATLA, you should promo this game again. I'd like to see a POTC game
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@MisterChris
Ask someone else to host it then, I am not going to beg. I don't come to this website for mafia games anyway.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@RationalMadman
just a suggestion

17 days later

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
\in if this ever starts.