@Death23
A bitch would have conceded already.

Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@sadolite
Remember I said this:

I want to see Trump play every legal card he's got, get owned in the courts, and finally be dragged kicking and screaming from the white house.
So far he has not disappointed, but I’m still holding out for the day Biden shows up and evicts his ass.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
A bitch would have conceded already.
no. a real man knows when he is beat and can acknowledge it. A bitch whines and cries. He goes running to his mommy, the referee, anyone who will listen that it isn't his fault he lost. It is cause the other guy cheated, or the sun was in his eyes, or whatever other lame ass excuse he can come up with. 

Trump is going to push every lame conspiracy theory he can. And one by one the courts are telling him he is an idiot. He has lost dozens of court cases. And every time the courts ask him where his evidence is, he fails to provide any, and they toss his ass out of court. This is probably the saddest series of bitch moves in the history of bitch moves. I can't imagine how his response to losing could be any whinier or weaker. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
So you see absolutely no evidence of voter fraud?  Nothing even worth looking into? What if the shoe was on the other foot? Biden would just concede right?
FLRW
FLRW
You have to admit that Trump is the fulfillment of H L Mencken's prediction in 1920. “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
So you see absolutely no evidence of voter fraud? 
none has been presented. There have been dozens of lawsuits about it, virtually all have either been thrown out or withdrawn. none have been able to show evidence of fraud. So the question is, who actually does see evidence of fraud since no one has provided any?

Nothing even worth looking into?
of course it is worth looking into. And that is exactly what people have been doing for the last few weeks. There are entire government departments designed to do exactly that. It has been looked into, it will continue to be looked into. But until someone is able to actually prove it exists, why would anyone think it idid?

What if the shoe was on the other foot? Biden would just concede right?
no other president has ever done this. So if the question is would Biden sabotage democracy to protect his own fragile ego, I would have to go with no he would not do that. He would concede. Just like hilary did. Just like all the other presidents in modern history. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
You mean like Al Gore? Many presidential elections have been challenged, there is no precedent in Trumps challenge. Two elections have been decided by congress and not the voters.  Trump will concede when he is done challenging the results. I like what he is doing, he isn't a quitter and fights for people like me who get zero representation in govt. The only people govt listens to is leftist whining assholes, all the rest of the people can go strait to hell using Nancy Pelosi's words. I believe the entire system is corrupt from top to bottom. The supreme court didn't even give a reason for not hearing the case they just tossed out, none of them have on the state level to. Piles of evidence and they wont even listen to any of it. I think the election is rigged and you will never convince me otherwise. I think the FBI and the CIA are all in on it and I think China has them all in their back pocket. That is what I see, you tell me I don't see what I see and that I should listen to the very people I have zero trust in and have years of observations to justify that distrust. Govt is for govt and will destroy anyone who tries to represent the common working taxpayer like me. The Federal Govt serves no positive purpose to me as a taxpayer, none what so ever. Biden and his administration will serve no positive purpose to the working taxpayer, we will just get raped like we always do. Your responses are blind faith opinions on what you want to be true you have no real evidence that the elections are not rigged. There are however numerous videos showing it in broad daylight. Biden's so called victory with last minute votes is statistically and mathematically impossible. That alone convinces me the election is rigged.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
Trump will concede when he is done challenging the results.
oh you sweet summer child.... trump will never concede. He already knows he lost. But he is going to fight it out and make millions and millions of gullible idiots believe he really won because he is planning on continuing to profit off those idiots. So he will never admit he lost. and if he does, it will be one of those things where trump admits something, then immediately says the opposite again. He does love doing that. 

I like what he is doing, he isn't a quitter and fights for people like me who get zero representation in govt.
lol, oh yes destroying democracy so he can profit off of idiots, yeah he's definitely doing that for you....

The supreme court didn't even give a reason for not hearing the case they just tossed out
what? of course they gave a reason. The reason is that the entire lawsuit was without merit. Texas has no standing to bring a lawsuit to invalidate the results of another state. Everyone involved knew this was going to happen. It was not a case that was even possible to win. 

Piles of evidence and they wont even listen to any of it. I think the election is rigged and you will never convince me otherwise. 
this right here is the problem. You insist there is piles of evidence. but no one can actually produce any of it. Lawsuit after lawsuit has been tossed out because it had no evidence. The FBI and justice department have both investigated as well and couldn't find any evidence of fraud that could have affected the outcome. But trump cultists will never be convinced otherwise. 

I think the FBI and the CIA are all in on it and I think China has them all in their back pocket. That is what I see, you tell me I don't see what I see and that I should listen to the very people I have zero trust in and have years of observations to justify that distrust. 
ok, so you don't trust the government, sure I can understand that. So instead, you choose to believe con men like trump who have spent their entire careers lying and ripping people off. That makes literally no sense. 

Your responses are blind faith opinions on what you want to be true you have no real evidence that the elections are not rigged.
this is a common one. You can't prove a positive (ie that fraud happened) but you choose to believe it without evidence. So instead you try to push responsibility onto me to disprove the thing that doesn't exist. IE, if I said sea monsters are real and you need to prove to me that they aren't. It isn't possible to prove that since we haven't explored all of the oceans.

That is essentially what you are doing. You, and everyone else, have no evidence significant amounts of fraud occurred. But you choose to believe it until someone can prove it didn't, which is impossible because you just assume anyone who provides evidence that fraud didn't happen is corrupt or lying. 

there are however numerous videos showing it in broad daylight.
videos showing what? I've seen people post dozens of videos on here supposedly showing evidence of fraud. Every single one of them was stupid, was just some person ranting about something they claim they saw, or was completely lacking any kind of supporting evidence (ie someone being refused entry to a polling place, but they had no proof they were supposed to be able to enter. 

So far no one has been able to provide me a video showing fraud. 

Biden's so called victory with last minute votes is statistically and mathematically impossible. 
what does this even mean? virtually all news outlets warned in advance this was going to happen. The mail in ballots leaned heavily biden because dems pushed people to vote by mail while republicans pushed for people to vote in person. in many of the battleground states, in person votes had to be counted 1st. so trump got a big lead on election day as in person ballots are counted, then that lead evaporated as the mail in ballots got counted. 

Everyone knew that was going to happen. So why is it mathematically impossible?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
I have made my opinions known and so have you. We agree to disagree on everything. I will never believe Biden won fair and square given all the irregularities and out right fraud that I have seen. You will never convince me that there is nothing to see here. Nor will the courts because they refuse to even hear the evidence or listen to testimony from people under oath. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
 I will never believe Biden won fair and square given all the irregularities and out right fraud that I have seen.
what fraud? what irregularities? So far you have presented none. And all investigations and lawsuits have found none. 

You will never convince me that there is nothing to see here. 
given that you have no intention of actually knowing what happened and only want to see what your cult leader tells you is there, there is no chance anyone could reach you as far as I can tell. 

Nor will the courts because they refuse to even hear the evidence or listen to testimony from people under oath. 
this is an outright lie. the courts have listened to dozens of witnesses brought forward in lawsuits. none of them had a shred of evidence that any fraud had occurred. most fell apart under even basic questioning because they hadn't actually seen any fraud and their allegations were based on misunderstanding how the process works. So they saw what was supposed to happen, but out of ignorance and a personal desire for there to have been fraud, thought it was fraud. 

Death23
Death23
-->
@sadolite
I will never believe Biden won fair and square given all the irregularities and out right fraud that I have seen. You will never convince me that there is nothing to see here. Nor will the courts because they refuse to even hear the evidence or listen to testimony from people under oath. 
You know the truth but refuse to acknowledge it. You are already convinced that Biden won, and require no further convincing. This is just posturing and stubborn bluster. Trump will be gone and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You have lost.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Death23
Oh and you know the "truth" Bwahahahah. The fundamental difference is you blindly accept what you are told by what can be described as the most corrupt institution that exists in every country in the world known as govt. Govt has failed to make its case but only condescends and just tells me to believe what they say. You want me to believe there is no fraud, then hear all the evidence and put all the people that are suspect on the stand and make them testify under oath. That is what is called transparency, any refusal by anyone indicates fraud. And none of this I plead the fucking fifth crap. Until I see that, the govt can go fuck itself along with its worthless fucking rigged election.

Death23
Death23
-->
@sadolite
We both know the truth. The difference between us is simple - You just refuse to acknowledge it. There is no genuine dispute.
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Death23
well, the way trump drug out this election in the courts, you got your wish.... trump lost like a bitch. i mean, it could have been respectable given how close he was, but he insisted on banging his head against the wall, so the courts could tell him over and over, that he lost... like a bitch. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Death23
Show how you know the absolute undisputable truth
Death23
Death23
-->
@sadolite
Trump would have presented good evidence. He didn’t, because he didn’t have any. Absence of evidence is evidence if absence when a thorough search has been conducted by a well organized and well funded, highly motivated entity. When no good evidence was found, Trump’s arguments started to become “well we don’t got good evidence but we can’t rule out the possibility that the election was stolen and if we can’t verify that it wasn’t stolen then we simply assume that it was.” Too bad because election results stand unless proven otherwise. The burden of proof is on the challenger, not the presumptive winner.

That, and the fraud allegations are coming from a man who has a long history of fraudulent and dishonest conduct. Trump is a liar through and through. His track record proves this. Any allegations he makes shouldn’t be taken seriously, and I don’t think that you’re so foolish and naive to actually believe Trump’s bullshit. What’s far more likely is that you’re simply doing the same thing Trump is - Being a sore loser. Reminds me of childhood memories of kids falsely alleging that their opponent cheated or got lucky in some pathetic attempt to save their egos. Biden is the better man, and he won fair and square. Get over it.
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
plus look at all of mainstream media who says there's no widespread fraud or reasons the election was rigged. and it's not just mainstream media, it's sources like PBS, sixty minutes, new york times.... the most objective sources out there. and, even trump's attorney general said the election was not rigged and that there isn't widespread fraud. 

the only people who think it was rigged, as the types who are cultist towards trump, in their overall behavior. they ignore good sources of news. they only believe their cult leader. they believe random youtube videos, that half the time are fake sources of evidence. or undocumented facebook posts, or random off kilter websites. there is an active misinformation campaign going on, as our government even has noted. it's ironic, the side of politics who is always crying 'fake news', is themselves relying heavily only on that fake news. 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
Death23
Death23
-->
@n8nrgmi
Yeah, thankfully we have separation of powers. We'd probably have dictator Trump. The widespread fraud theory makes little sense. It's probably true that some people sent in multiple ballots when they got them mailed to their house, but I doubt it happened on a scale large enough to alter the outcome of the election. The theory doesn't make any sense because there's insufficient motivation for people to do that. It's hard enough to get people to vote in the first place because there is no personal benefit to doing it. Voting's a sacrific for a cause. I'm wondering if a lot of Trump voters didn't vote because they didn't want to go to the polls and didn't trust mail-in ballots because of everything Trump was saying about them. Maybe that actually caused him to lose lol.
sadolite
sadolite
Just so you all know I really have no skin in the game. No matter who becomes or is President it is completely meaningless to me as a taxpayer because that is all I care about. I want nothing from govt. There is nothing govt could ever do to make living and earning a living easier for me not now not ever. Trump started out good but ended badly by adding trillions to the national debt, don't really give a shit why. There is no money to spend on anything other than what actual revenues are.  In order to even break even and stop adding to the debt all spending has to be cut by a minimum of 43% on everything. I believe the election was rigged. The media is not a fact based source of information nor is the govt. Both have proven beyond all doubt top me that they are not. So quoting them to me is pointless. 
Death23
Death23
-->
@sadolite
The media is not a fact based source of information nor is the govt. Both have proven beyond all doubt top me that they are not.
Is Trump's twitter feed your gospel? Perhaps word of mouth and the conspiracy rants on YouTube. Maybe it's a that one rambling alcoholic who comes by every now and then raving up nonsense. Really, where are you getting your "information" ?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Death23
Again Trump is just as bad as all the rest, He added trillions to the debt. He should go to prison for continuing to bankrupt this country and creating debt that can never be repaid just like everyone else in Washington DC is and has done.  Trump just helped to destroy all future generations financial futures. I  still think the election was rigged.

Death23
Death23
-->
@sadolite
Really, where are you getting your "information" ?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Death23
Economics 101.   Printing worthless fiat currency based on no value causes hyper inflation. The whole house of cards will come tumbling down. You, like govt think you can just print trillions of dollars or worthless currency every year until the end of time. So that is why you ask where do I get my information. You have no understanding of how wealth is created and how the federal reserve is supposed to function. For every dollar the govt spends 43 cents of it is worthless debt piled onto the backs of future generations who haven't even been born yet. This debt with the trillions more can never be repaid. The US will eventually default  on all debt because the US dollar will become so worthless and will cease to be accepted as the worlds reserve currency. This means the federal reserve can not issue anymore worthless currency. "Treasure bonds" if you will. Or for the simple minded, IOU's + interest. At the current rate of debt accumulation in 20 years the interest on the debt will consume all revenues taken in. 
Death23
Death23
-->
@sadolite
Economics 101.   Printing worthless fiat currency based on no value causes hyper inflation. The whole house of cards will come tumbling down. You, like govt think you can just print trillions of dollars or worthless currency every year until the end of time. So that is why you ask where do I get my information. You have no understanding of how wealth is created and how the federal reserve is supposed to function.
When one asks for a source and it isn't provided, the inference is that the other person is making things up or is concealing a weak source. I asked for a source and you didn't provide it - Twice.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Death23
The fact that you don't even understand what I am talking about proves my point. You need to have it spelled out for you or you are just acting willfully ignorant. You think because I don't do all your home work for you you some how have a superior argument. That's fine, Ill be dead soon, I'm old and won't have to live in your future. Good luck with that "prove to me printing trillions of dollars  will have no affect on your financial future mentality".
Death23
Death23
-->
@sadolite
Still no source?
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@sadolite
If you were any more right, you would get arrested for being illegally right.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Death23
There is no source that you would comprehend. You have to understand how wealth is created first.