You really want to vote for Hidin’ Biden?

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 328
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Greyparrot
I mean, if it is intelligent enough to be the final candidate of a party that exists. Trump is the world's laughing stock.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
this doesn't make any sense. Biden (on behalf the the state department) was pressuring for the firing of a corrupt prosecutor. It had nothing to do with Burisma.

Ok history genius, you tell me exactly why Biden thought he was corrupt. Exactly what investigation. Be specific.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
Trump is the world's laughing stock.

Good, the rest of the world is completely fucked up abolishing private property rights. I'd be nervous if China admired us.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Greyparrot
The US keyboard warrior thinks the CCP is a sadistic mfer who wants the nation to suffer. It is not. They just use a system that may not work elsewhere.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
TBH I don't hate China for playing the game better than the USA.

I hate the idiots that spent the last 45 years losing the game to China.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@FLRW
Remember that the reason the USA has Trump is that it ranks 32nd in IQ in the world.
Ooooh new face. Welcome!
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Ok history genius, you tell me exactly why Biden thought he was corrupt. Exactly what investigation. Be specific.
The timing is hilarious. Joe Biden met with Ukrainian official that was part of Burisma with Hunter. His own office told him there were ethics concerns and Joe went with it anyway cause Hunter can’t do shit. The dude got kicked out of the military for doing Coke and landed a 6 figure job in an industry he knew nothing about.

Only morons would believe that someone could get a job in a field they know nothing about, for six figures. It’s painfully obvious they only hired him cause of his connections. Joe was warned and he didn’t do shit
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
We was widely seen as corrupt. There were calls for his removal from the IMF, the world bank, the EU, the US government (including the state department) and Ukrainian reform advocates. Ironically, one of the corrupt things he was doing was burying the Burisma investigation. 

Biden was the one that was sent to pressure them to remove him, but it was not his idea to do it. And he also had no personal motive for doing so. This whole thing is a complete non-story. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Only morons would believe that someone could get a job in a field they know nothing about, for six figures. It’s painfully obvious they only hired him cause of his connections. Joe was warned and he didn’t do shit
no one has ever claimed Hunter was put on the board because he was talented. Well, except maybe the bidens. But if you look at who was on the board, there are several high profile people. They basically just put people on the board for show. But since Hunter wasn't on the board when the actions burisma was being investigated for took place, and also since he was a figure head with no possibility of being harmed by an investigation anyway, only a moron would think that Joe would need to do anything to protect Hunter who was never suspected of doing anything illegal. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
if Biden wins how long before we get into a yet another pointless war?  Maybe we North Korea?  Can't imagine him not starting up again, launching missiles etc.  Iran would see it as an opportunity, maybe they'll even get billions of cash on pallets again.  Is Biden going to prevent a nuclear Iran or doesn't that matter anymore?
then again maybe he'll think he's in the senate, he's said he's running for the senate, what, twice now?
(same questions, replace Biden with Harris since that's what will really happen, he'll get 25th'd by Pelosi, the pure joy that would bring me....I know it's wrong, but I can't help it)
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
 Biden wins how long before we get into a yet another pointless war?  Maybe we North Korea?  Can't imagine him not starting up again, launching missiles etc.  Iran would see it as an opportunity, maybe they'll even get billions of cash on pallets again.  Is Biden going to prevent a nuclear Iran or doesn't that matter anymore?
this is such a weird train of thought. I mean Trump, by his own admission, was a matter of minutes away from committing an overt act of war against Iran, but it is Biden who is the real danger.... how do you come up with this crap?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
The wiki page says Biden was concerned about the "slow progress" on the burisma investigation. 

So why would he install his son in a company under investigation?????

Super secret double agent maybe?????
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Lol, youre just pissed Trump didn't actually follow through you war monster.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@HistoryBuff
can't you put yourself in the place of a foreign leader?  Don't you think your advisors would be analyzing the speeches etc?  do you seriously lack any kind of imagination?
Trump has quelled most of N.K. aggression and reduced the U.S. presence in countries we shouldn't be in.  Remember Trump was going to start WW3 according to the leftist.  Even the terrorist attacks have been greatly reduced, if they hadn't the biased media would be running them daily.  Say what you will, but with regards to foreign affairs and aggression, President Trump seems to have done a very good job.
Biden can't remember if he's running for the senate or presidency, now imagine you're a foreign leader....(assuming you can do that) we can add in many other senior moment instances and if you take them in totality he's unstable (the kindest term that can be used)
President Trump hurts people's feelings, I'm sure he's hurt yours but that doesn't make Biden a better choice for president.

Who will protect the constitution, U.S. interest, jobs, economy, taxes, safety best of the 2 choices?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
But since Hunter wasn't on the board when the actions burisma was being investigated for took place.

Citation?

Biden served on the board of Burisma until his term expired in April 2019.

Biden claimed the corrupt Burisma was under investigation Before Hunter was installed, so again...why would Biden install his son in a known corrupt organization?

And also get paid handsomely for doing so?

Devin Archer traveled to Kiev to pitch investors on a real-estate fund he managed, Rosemont Realty. There, he met Mykola Zlochevsky, the co-founder of Burisma, one of Ukraine’s largest natural-gas producers. Zlochevsky had served as ecology minister under the pro-Russian government of Yanukovych. After public protests in 2013 and early 2014, the Ukrainian parliament had voted to remove Yanukovych and called for his arrest. Under the new Ukrainian government, authorities in Kiev, with the encouragement of the Obama Administration, launched an investigation into whether Zlochevsky had used his cabinet position to grant exploration licenses that benefitted Burisma. (The status of the inquiry is unclear, but no proof of criminal activity has been publicly disclosed. Zlochevsky could not be reached for comment, and Burisma did not respond to queries.) In a related investigation, which was ultimately closed owing to a lack of evidence, British authorities temporarily froze U.K. bank accounts tied to Zlochevsky.
In early 2014, Zlochevsky sought to assemble a high-profile international board to oversee Burisma, telling prospective members that he wanted the company to adopt Western standards of transparency. Among the board members, he recruited was a former President of Poland, Aleksander Kwaśniewski, who had a reputation as a dedicated reformer. In early 2014, at Zlochevsky’s suggestion, Kwaśniewski met with Archer in Warsaw and encouraged him to join Burisma’s board, arguing that the company was critical to Ukraine’s independence from Russia. Archer agreed.
When Archer told Hunter that the board needed advice on how to improve the company’s corporate governance, Hunter recommended the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner, where he was “of counsel.” The firm brought in the investigative agency Nardello & Co. to assess Burisma’s history of corruption. Hunter joined Archer on the Burisma board in April, 2014. Three months later, in a draft report to Boies Schiller, Nardello said that it was “unable to identify any information to date regarding any current government investigation into Zlochevsky or Burisma,” but cited unnamed sources saying that Zlochevsky could be “vulnerable to investigation for financial crimes” and for “perceived abuse of power.”
Vice-President Biden was playing a central role in overseeing U.S. policy in Ukraine and took the lead in calling on Kiev to fight rampant corruption. On May 13, 2014, after Hunter’s role on the Burisma board was reported in the news, Jen Psaki, a State Department spokesperson, said that the State Department was not concerned about perceived conflicts of interest, because Hunter was a “private citizen.” Hunter told Burisma’s management and other board members that he would not be involved in any matters that were connected to the U.S. government or to his father. Kwaśniewski told me, “We never discussed how the Vice-President can help us. Frankly speaking, we didn’t need such help.”
Several former officials in the Obama Administration and at the State Department insisted that Hunter’s role at Burisma had no effect on his father’s policies in Ukraine, but said that, nevertheless, Hunter should not have taken the board seat. As the former senior White House aide put it, there was a perception that “Hunter was on the loose, potentially undermining his father’s message.” The same aide said that Hunter should have recognized that at least some of his foreign business partners were motivated to work with him because they wanted “to be able to say that they are affiliated with Biden.” A former business associate said, “The appearance of a conflict of interest is good enough, at this level of politics, to keep you from doing things like that.”
In December 2015, as Joe Biden prepared to return to Ukraine, his aides braced for renewed scrutiny of Hunter’s relationship with Burisma. Amos Hochstein, the Obama Administration’s special envoy for energy policy, raised the matter with Biden but did not go so far as to recommend that Hunter leave the board. As Hunter recalled, his father discussed Burisma with him just once: “Dad said, ‘I hope you know what you are doing,’ and I said, ‘I do.’ ”

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, youre just pissed Trump didn't actually follow through you war monster.
no. trump's stance on getting out of wars is one of the few things I actually credit him for. But let's not pretend like he wouldn't trigger any new wars. He has threatened "fire and fury" on north korea. He ordered the assassination of an Iranian national hero (i don't see him that way, but they do). He ordered an attack on an Iranian military facility that would absolutely be an act of war, then called it off at the last minute. 

So while I credit him for not triggering a new war. He has come close to doing so and has threatened to do so. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Trump has quelled most of N.K. aggression
he has done nothing of the sort. Talks with N.K have completely broken down and they resumed weapons testing. they already have a nuclear bomb. 

and reduced the U.S. presence in countries we shouldn't be in.
yes, and I acknowledge this is a good thing. 

Remember Trump was going to start WW3 according to the leftist.
well he did escalate tensions with china and come dangerously close to triggering war with Iran. So, definitely not unfounded fears.

Even the terrorist attacks have been greatly reduced
evidence for that?

Say what you will, but with regards to foreign affairs and aggression, President Trump seems to have done a very good job.
he is getting american troops out of foreign conflicts. I give him credit for that. But he has escalated tensions around the world and come dangerously close to triggering a war with Iran. He hasn't really accomplished much. 

Biden can't remember if he's running for the senate or presidency, now imagine you're a foreign leader....(assuming you can do that) we can add in many other senior moment instances and if you take them in totality he's unstable (the kindest term that can be used)
lol trump asked a doctor if people should drink bleach. No foreign leaders take trump seriously. No one trusts him to keep his word or even know what is going on. Biden on the other hand will have (and actually listen to) experts in international relations. People are going to be much more comfortable with him. 

Who will protect the constitution, U.S. interest, jobs, economy, taxes, safety best of the 2 choices?
Biden is better on every single one of those points, except maybe taxes. He also wants to protect the rich, just like trump. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Biden claimed the corrupt Burisma was under investigation Before Hunter was installed, so again...why would Biden install his son in a known corrupt organization?
do you not realize how stupid this question is? Hunter is an adult man. Joe does not pick his jobs for him. So he didn't "install" his son anywhere. Hunter was offered a cushy job based on his last name. Joe was not involved in that. 

Devin Archer traveled to Kiev to pitch...
What exactly was that article supposed to tell me? It says Burisma brought in a bunch of high profile people to sit on the board as a PR stunt because there were suggestions there may have been criminal wrong doing. Hunter was one of those people. So hunter came in after any potential crimes were committed and was a figure head. 

Why would anyone think that hunter would be in any danger from investigations of burisma? it makes no sense. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@HistoryBuff
Biden is better on every single one of those points, except maybe taxes. He also wants to protect the rich, just like trump. 
LOL are you familiar with the constitution?  He's going to appoint Beta Robert Francis to "hell yes we are going to take your ar's"  Even Harris is going to use armed police to confiscate people's legal private property.  Some fantasy world you live in.

not unfounded fears.
you can choose to live in fear, the leftist are counting on it, they have a room setup in their gilded cage already for you.

yeah he escalated tensions to protect U.S. interest, economy and citizens,  that's a bad thing?  the alternative would be to do the usual nothing like many past administrations?  If you negotiate or want something that the other party doesn't, how can that NOT cause tension?  Isn't tension or the appearance of a negotiation tactic?  I'm not convinced giving countries that hate us pallets of cash actually is beneficial, do you?

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
LOL are you familiar with the constitution?  He's going to appoint Beta Robert Francis to "hell yes we are going to take your ar's" 
what does this even mean? there has already been an assault rifle ban. it was passed in 1994. The constitution didn't fall apart. 

Even Harris is going to use armed police to confiscate people's legal private property.  Some fantasy world you live.
what are you even talking about? Police do not confiscate legal property. So im guessing she said they would confiscate illegal guns and you are whining about it. 

you can choose to live in fear, the leftist are counting on it, they have a room setup in their gilded cage already for you.
like those "caravans", or the child peddling pizza places, or the deep state? The right peddles in fear constantly. That is what they do.

yeah he escalated tensions to protect U.S. interest, economy and citizens,  that's a bad thing? 
well in general escalating tensions is bad. but if the outcome is good, then it can be worth it. Sadly, his escalated tensions have hurt millions of americans. Farmers and lots of companies are getting absolutely hammered by his trade wars. 

Isn't tension or the appearance of a negotiation tactic?
it can be. But it can also trigger wars. And we know that trump ordered an act of war on iran, by his own admission. 

I'm not convinced giving countries that hate us pallets of cash actually is beneficial, do you?
true. but returning pallets of cash, that you illegally stole from a foreign country, in order to get a landmark nuclear deal absolutely is beneficial. At least until some idiot comes in and rips up the deal. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
lol trump asked a doctor if people should drink bleach.

Citation?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Why would anyone think that hunter would be in any danger from investigations of burisma? it makes no sense.

No, what makes no sense is why the vice president would allow his son to join a corrupt orginization. Imagine in 2001 After the Enron scandal if GW Bush installed his family on the board of Enron after and during the investigation. There is no excuse.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
lol trump asked a doctor if people should drink bleach.
Citation?
my apologies, it wasn't "drink bleach" it was "inject disinfectant". but he literally asked about shining UV lights inside the body and injecting disinfectant. Who can take someone like that seriously?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
landmark nuclear deal

The only land that got "marked" were the qud backed paramilitary groups operating all over the middle east funded by Obamas blood money.

Obama clearly did not understand the importance of economic sanctions on Iran and how they contributed to world peace.

Trump did though.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Who can take someone like that seriously?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
The only land that got "marked" were the qud backed paramilitary groups operating all over the middle east funded by Obamas blood money.
lol, money that was stolen from them decades earlier was returned. Why are you so bent out of shape about returning stolen property?

Obama clearly did not understand the importance of economic sanctions on Iran and how they contributed to world peace.
oh, i forgot that Iran surrendered once sanctions were put on.... oh wait, no. the violence has continued and escalated for years even with sanctions. So how exactly does it contribute to world peace, when it has had no positive effect?

Trump did though.
trump saw a deal with Obama's name on it and decided to tear it down. He massively undermined progress toward peace. Iran will never take a deal now because they know whatever republican jackass gets elected next and wants to look tough will just tear it up for political points. He guaranteed that America won't be taken seriously or trusted to keep their word. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
lol, money that was stolen from them decades earlier was returned. Why are you so bent out of shape about returning stolen property?
Only you would willfully give back money to a state sponsor of terrorism