Avatar The Last Airbender Endgame

Author: Vader

Total: 93
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Doesn’t matter what you thought in the future. The fact that you didn’t is what’s relevant here. It was a clear double standard
It is not a double standard. A dead townie is harmful to town. I don't die when lynched, this is what I claimed, you knew this. You still refused to claim at l-1. Again, if I knew I would actually die from being lynched, I would have complied. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
How would you have played if you wanted to win as scum?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I hinted twice in dp1 that I was okay with dying, and when I claimed dp2 the day phase you were lynched, you knew I was claiming lynchproof. The standards are very different because I know that my lynch won't hurt the town, where as yours inherently did. I would not have refused to claim if I wasn't able to survive a lynch. That's the difference.
Ya and it’s logical to get your ass confirmed as telling the truth especially after you didn’t even try to as hard to get confirmed. You were being lazy literally all of DP2. Not once did you say confirm me cause I can’t die. You weren’t even town lol. If you claimed Lynchproof DP1, I would’ve pushed your lynch on a matter of principle 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
It is not a double standard. A dead townie is harmful to town. I don't die when lynched, this is what I claimed, you knew this. You still refused to claim at l-1. Again, if I knew I would actually die from being lynched, I would have complied. 
The fact you didn’t showed your were scum. That’s the freakin point lol and town ignored it cause it was being moronic 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I didn't notice any obvious hints, outside of your reaction to my post which made me scum read you the whole game lol
This is what I said: "Lol remember what I told you after Drafter's game? You've only successfully scumread me twice"

After Drafter's game I congratulated you for scumreading me for the first time, so this was a hint that the second time was this game and that I was scum. Bit of a stretch but I had nothing else lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@skittlez09
also i was the one who liked than later unliked the post lmao 
YES MY WILD CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT I GOT MADE FUN OF FOR THAT SCUM WAS BEHIND THE LIKE WAS CORRECT.

FUCK ALL OF YOU HATERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Speedrace
Speed is never town.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Except you accused literally everyone except skittlez for the like XD
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Ya and it’s logical to get your ass confirmed as telling the truth especially after you didn’t even try to as hard to get confirmed. You were being lazy literally all of DP2. Not once did you say confirm me cause I can’t die. You weren’t even town lol. If you claimed Lynchproof DP1, I would’ve pushed your lynch on a matter of principle 
I wasn't lazy day phase two, I was asleep most of it because our graveyard guy quit and I had to adjust my sleep schedule to make it to the shift. I was able to be active right as you got quick hammered, and we still had a day left of the phase before that happened.

"You weren't even town" I was trying to town side from dp1 lmao I kept asking to get lynched instead of no lynched bro.

The fact you didn’t showed your were scum. That’s the freakin point lol and town ignored it cause it was being moronic 
I was townsiding scum! Dude your point is lost on everyone. You were too stubborn to claim and punished your team for it. Just admit it. I would have 100% claimed if I was in your spot. I had extenuating circumstances. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
This is what I said: "Lol remember what I told you after Drafter's game? You've only successfully scumread me twice"

After Drafter's game I congratulated you for scumreading me for the first time, so this was a hint that the second time was this game and that I was scum. Bit of a stretch but I had nothing else lol

Honesly just thought you were talking sh1t there, didn't really investigate what you were saying lol.

Except you accused literally everyone except skittlez for the like XD
No, not really. My point was more that it was likely scum was hinting me with it. I did mention a theory for you liking it, but I dropped the point and admitted that accusing someone specifically was pretty flawed logic. That said I still stood behind the theory that scum was behind the like.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I was townsiding scum! Dude your point is lost on everyone. You were too stubborn to claim and punished your team for it. Just admit it. I would have 100% claimed if I was in your spot. I had extenuating circumstances. 
You would’ve been on my ass for it just like I was. You were scum. You didn’t push as hard to be lynched to confirm yourself. Town let you go even though you didn’t claim. 

You know me, I always end up claiming L-1. But this was a matter of principle and town deserved to be punished for being idiotic
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
I am glad we delayed your lynch because scum might have killed you if you flipped allegiances early in the game.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
@ILikePie5
You know me, I always end up claiming L-1. But this was a matter of principle and town deserved to be punished for being idiotic

I can't wait for Danielle to respond to this.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
You would’ve been on my ass for it just like I was. You were scum. You didn’t push as hard to be lynched to confirm yourself. Town let you go even though you didn’t claim. 
They let go because I said I was a good alternative to a no lynch dp1. Though why they still no lynched is beyond me. oh btw, you kept saying I should have advocated it harder, I would have. I woke up and the VTNL already happened, and all your posts about it dp2 were at like 6am for me. I was still asleep bro lol.

Town weren't being idiotic, they didn't want to waste a no lynch when I was obviously willing to be lynched both dp1 and 2. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
I am glad we delayed your lynch because scum might have killed you if you flipped allegiances early in the game.
Yeah I know, that was why I claimed deathproof. If I got lynched dp1, I'd be confirmed town so I wanted to scare scum away from night killing me. Turns out they knew I was their partner the whole time I guess, so it was unlikely they would have killed me even though I was blatantly hurting them. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
How would you have played differently if you had wanted to win as scum?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
It was a fun game, I think it was balanced fine. I think most people with the saulus role wouldn't have went so blatantly against their own team. The only reason I did it was because I told you I wanted to play town before you even sent PM's out, so I had already made up my mind. But even then I was fence sitting with it the whole game and willing to win with scum if things looked bleak for town.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
How would you have played differently if you had wanted to win as scum?
I am not sure. The closest thing to me trying to side with scum this game was on dp3, when we were one mislynch away from winning. I was really okay with being on board just about any lynch at that point because I thought town was cucked. Part of me was hoping skittlez would flip town and the game would end, but ultimately I'm glad it went on.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Can you explain Danielle role
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
My biggest concerns came from Chris and Crocodile. You both had roles that town confirmed you, however, you did not claim it until DP3 where more suspicion was drawn. This is more for Chris because he didn't even use his role in DP2, which could've town confirmed him in general. I think this was a big reason why scum had a chance in the end. 
Yeah I'll be honest, my head wasn't in it this game. I was just too occupied with other things irl 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
Did anyone suspect chris dp3? I didnt until after it ended. I think thats a harsh critique of his gameplay. He was also killed the night phase following his reveal of his role. Not claiming til then was probably good
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I didn’t really suspect MisterChris past DP2. Soon as I got the Sensor read, I knew it was only one of the people who didn’t vote, and based on Bearman’s Tracking (which I by then believed), he hadn’t visited anyone in NP2. That made him less sus than Crocodile, who hadn’t done much up to that point, and much less so than Speed, whom I saw as sus back in DP1. So for me, DP3 was when I wrote off MisterChris entirely as town.

That being said, if you didn’t trust my Sensor read (can’t blame you, and depending on when it happened, it could have been twisted by Speed) and you were still wary of Bearman, then MisterChris could have been seen as sus in DP3 for being secretive, though the same could have been said of Crocodile up to that point, so I don’t see him standing out.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
I was only suspicious when Chris didn't seem to want to vote for either skittlez or speed.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
It admittedly took a lot of pushing to get people on the skittlez bandwagon. I certainly knew, but if you didn’t trust my Sensor, I could understand being a little nervous about lynching someone who had been relatively quiet. As for Speed... well, I suspected him from DP1 onward, and it did feel strange that there was so much pushback solely because he Cop claimed. Still, I understood it to some degree, even if I disagreed with his reasoning. Neither choice came off as sus to me.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
That being said, if you didn’t trust my Sensor read (can’t blame you, and depending on when it happened, it could have been twisted by Speed) and you were still wary of Bearman, then MisterChris could have been seen as sus in DP3 for being secretive, though the same could have been said of Crocodile up to that point, so I don’t see him standing out
It was impossible not to trust the sensor read after the skittlez flip, as the only way you would have been able to claim that is if you had a veteran mafia player team mate. That role is extremely obscure and rare for you to have pulled off as a fake claim with no experience.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
So... what you’re saying is that my being a noob worked in our favor? I’ll take it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
So... what you’re saying is that my being a noob worked in our favor? I’ll take it.
Lol I suppose.

Btw, what are your initial impressions of mafia? Did you like it? Think you will play more?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Yea she’s a bodyguard not bulletproof lmao. I mistyped
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
All good. It worked out for you in the end anyway
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Yea she’s a bodyguard not bulletproof lmao. I mistyped
So did she protect the night kill or get targeted herself?

Also what roles did mafia use