Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
ignore that, you already posted night actions nvm
Lunatic
Lunatic
Danielle survived two day phases this game lol. If she every makes it to dp 3 she's probably scum I guess
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Lol if I didn't think warren was cop Danielle would've died earlier honestly, I feel bad but scum as huge incentive to kill her
Speedrace
Speedrace
has*
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Lol if I didn't think warren was cop Danielle would've died earlier honestly, I feel bad but scum as huge incentive to kill her
I'm sure she takes it as a compliment as this point lol. Btw you should send me a screen shot of your reaction in the mafia pm to when I outted as saulus lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Supa deleted it but it was just this lol:

"@SupaDudz ..."

But I then I rejected it and thought you were lying to town lol
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Btw, what are your initial impressions of mafia? Did you like it? Think you will play more?
Well, I think I've only scratched the surface. I played this one entirely straight, largely just trying to see how other people behaved and working to find out what tells to look for, which I think I managed to do pretty well. I kind of wish more uncertainty had been directed towards me so that I could have tested how my own behaviors would be perceived, but without being a non-town role, I know there are limitations to how much subterfuge I should employ.

Still, I very much enjoyed it. I'd absolutely be up for trying again - was actually sad I didn't get to go in on the Stormlight Archives round, as I love that book series. And yes, I plan to play more, though my schedule's about to get pretty busy as I'm starting a new job.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Supa deleted it but it was just this lol:

"@SupaDudz ..."

But I then I rejected it and thought you were lying to town lol

lol I do lowkey feel bad, I could have still tried to help you win at that point but the chances that we could lead two mislynches without town wanting to test my role seemed pretty low at that point.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Still, I very much enjoyed it. I'd absolutely be up for trying again - was actually sad I didn't get to go in on the Stormlight Archives round, as I love that book series. And yes, I plan to play more, though my schedule's about to get pretty busy as I'm starting a new job.
It would have been nice to have someone familiar with the theme in stormlight, I don't think anyone here knew the theme or even tried researching anything. Oh well. Glad you will be playing more, you should sign up for danielles once she posts sign ups. If you have the time that is.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Might have the time. Thankfully, this isn't a massive time investment.
Danielle
Danielle
Wow! That was great scum play by Luna! I wasn't giving him a second thought as scum with a lynchproof role so that was the end of that. I had scum pegged as Speed (I swear to god I knew he was scum since DP1 and never waivered), Skittlez, and I was deciding between Chris or whiteflame for the third.  I was convinced there was someone more big brained in the mafia and assumed people might overlook whiteflame. Chris was playing much more low key than he did in the one game I've played with him before, so I would have probs decided who to FOS between them based on his claim. I wasn't sold on the Sensor role. So I def would have gotten Speed and Skittlez, but I very likely I would not have voted for Luna had I survived. I dunno what happened in the last day phase but I'm glad town figured it out.  

I also want to make it clear that I was not Bulletproof  :( Supa disappointed me. He called me Bulletproof in my role description but I was not Bulletproof at all so he just used the term as a tease. I dunno why he put it in the role description lol. I was the BODYGUARD. I was so bummed. Instead of me having extra protection from deaths, I had a role that made me even MORE LIKELY to die. Either I was targeted for the night kill by scum or I would protect the right person and die in their place. Faaaantastic. 

I'd also like to reiterate on top of Luna's post that he was absolutely right about the 'like' thing so for everyone whining about how that was a "waste of time distraction" lolol joke's on you because it was accurate. Similarly last game when I called out oromagi's profile picture thing everyone said it was a "waste of time distraction" but  I was right about that and caught scum DP1. I can see how these things COULD be distractions, but they could also be really good clues. I didn't put it past Luna to be making up that whole thing as scum (which I said DP1 - it could have been him who liked the post all along) but it was worth considering or at least use as a starting point for pressure. At that point we had nothing else to go on. Day Phase 1 in Forum mafia is brutal.  

Btw did scum have fake claims or what info were they given before the start of the game? 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
Contrary to Pie's assertions that it was "hypocritical" to not let him wait a day to claim: 

1) Luna claimed info about his role right off the bat which already locked him into a claim, and we had  more info about his role than we had about Pie's including a character claim. 2) 99.9%  of lynchproof claims are real including Luna's,  so it would have just distracted and stopped us from going after scum -  we were about to lynch Speed that day had Pie not derailed us with his nonsense.  3) Luna was lynchproof, so even if he refused to claim and town punished him for it with a lynch, he would SURVIVE and his role would actually be CONFIRMED by him not claiming whereas Pie fucking died like an idiot. It was clearly not the same which is why everyone disagrees with Pie and recognizes that move was dumb. Just a totally unnecessary dick move meant to stick it to one's teammates because they felt annoyed they got pressured in the game (waaaah). 

There is a time/place for refusing to claim but this wasn't it. And honestly I did not suspect Pie at all before that. Lunatic and Greyparrot brought him up as suspect and I routinely ignored it, but if someone refuses to claim without good reason (like there being a way to verify your role if you wait) I'm always going to lynch them. I highly suggest if Pie plays again he remembers to bring a pacifier and take a nap first so he doesn't throw another crybaby tantrum that hurts his team. Town needs to handle him with kid gloves going forward and recognize that he will "punish" you if you have the audacity to pressure him for a claim when he's playing scummy  (lol at him refusing to lynch Speed because he called him a confirmed Cop). For this kind of behavior Pie should absolutely be the first one to pressure on every  single DP1 going forward, and if he refuses to claim then just kill him off then.  If we don't hold him accountable he will just do this in every game. That's the only way to deal with petulant players that think they can hold the town hostage through refusals to cooperate.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Danielle
2) 99.9%  of lynchproof claims are real including Luna's,
I once won a game as a Judas using lynchproof as a fake claim. That's probably the exception to the rule, though.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Chris was much less active this game with IRL stuff.

Apologies for the role. I meant to say Bodyguard but got my B roles mixed up lmao.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@SirAnonymous
I once won a game as a Judas using lynchproof as a fake claim. That's probably the exception to the rule, though.

Lol that's ballsy - 99.9% of the time people are going to test the claim cuz WHY NOT. I didn't want to test it right then because I wasn't sure if it would end the day phase even if Luna survived (I never got clarification on that). And also because assuming he survived, a lynchproof mafioso just made no sense to me so it felt like a waste of time. It is definitely the most OP mafia role I've come across, though a little less if there is a Cop. I don't think it was a bastard role in this game cuz of the Sensor I guess. I didn't read the last DP yet so I dunno how that all played out. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vader
I had a feeling MC was busy IRL (but hey I never get a pass for that :P ). I would have settled on whiteflame being the last scum. 

I was so salty about not being BP but you did a great job modding. Good game! 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Thank you lol

And yeah it gets pretty annoying, especially when you were key in outting oromagi in Lunatic's game in uWu. At least if you go inactive, you contribute versus others that don't do anything
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Danielle
It actually wasn't daring at all. As a Judas, I would have survived being lynched. I would switch to scum, but town wouldn't know that, so I would have been "confirmed." I actually won by convincing town to test my role in MYLO.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
How does it feel to know I was right that Lunatic was scum. Why don’t you go sit in your car seat and maybe learn that town confirmable roles should be tested regardless of what you claim. Setting a precedent to not lynch a lynchproof literally gives mafia so many outs. Because of your reasoning scum who claims lynchproof would never be lynched.

It was scummy af to not ask for confirmation in your first post in the DP if you’re lynchproof. Keep on sucking Lunatic’s dick.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
It actually wasn't daring at all. As a Judas, I would have survived being lynched. I would switch to scum, but town wouldn't know that, so I would have been "confirmed." I actually won by convincing town to test my role in MYLO.
See this is the exception to the rule. Just like a mafia being Popular. Judas is generally a bastard role anyways and I actually was scum that game and caught on I think. Danielle just thinks that anyone who claims lynchproof must be town and shouldn’t be tested or pressured at all
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
How does it feel to know I was right that Lunatic was scum.
You keep saying "you knew I was scum" as if that means anything. Ask speed how well me being scum worked out for them lol. I broke the game in DP4 and town-sided since day one. Regardless of what my temporary affiliation was, that was me playing town lol. 

It was scummy af to not ask for confirmation in your first post in the DP if you’re lynchproof. Keep on sucking Lunatic’s dick.
lol wtf? I think it's more the logic she agrees with. No offense but a lot of you DART guys are pretty narrow minded on stuff that the old DDO group just aren't. For example your "always lynch millers" policy, or "always believing un cc'ed cops are confirmed" sh1t. With that mentality you will lose games because you are too stubborn to think the mod might have done something different. I encourage mods to mix balance themes up likes this because it punishes players with mindsets like yours and will eventually phase out ignorant/lazy pushes like that. At the end of the day the game should be about behavior, not what fancy role you have or results to rely on. I think you specifically rely on those aspects too heavily. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Regardless of what my temporary affiliation was, that was me playing town lol. 
But you were scum...but ok.

For example your "always lynch millers" policy,
As if it hasn’t worked lol.

or "always believing un cc'ed cops are confirmed" sh1t.
That’s how we won Bastard Mod Mafia. If there’s another investigative role it’s automatic suspicion.

With that mentality you will lose games because you are too stubborn to think the mod might have done something different. I encourage mods to mix balance themes up likes this because it punishes players with mindsets like yours and will eventually phase out ignorant/lazy pushes like that. At the end of the day the game should be about behavior, not what fancy role you have or results to rely on. I think you specifically rely on those aspects too heavily.
Your strategy doesn’t work if you’re don’t know behavior of the people like whiteflame who never played before or the people are inactive like Croc and Skitlez . I strike a balance between behavior, role, and math depending on the player, while you seem to just rely on behavior which in itself is unpredictable.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
How does it feel to know I was right that Lunatic was scum.
It feels fine! He played great. If we lynched him and proved he was lynchproof, it wouldn't have proven he was scum you  cry baby piece of shit.

Not a single person agrees with you which is why you got lynched. Now you're embarrassed and taking it out on me because you humiliated yourself. 

I'm surprised you even had time to play the game in between feedings. What do you suck on mommy's titty to breastfeed while you play? Idiot. 

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
It hasn't. Miller claims on DART are town 90+% of the time.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
But you were scum...but ok.
Scum who turns town when lynched, and who was trying to get lynched since dp1 lol. What point are you trying to make here lmao

How often do you successfully lynch millers vs lynch town millers following this strategy? How often do people even fake claim miller anymore?

That’s how we won Bastard Mod Mafia. If there’s another investigative role it’s automatic suspicion.
Look at this game, you wrote speed off as town, don't just cherry pick the few and far between it's worked lol

Your strategy doesn’t work if you’re don’t know behavior of the people like whiteflame who never played before or the people are inactive like Croc and Skitlez . I strike a balance between behavior, role, and math depending on the player, while you seem to just rely on behavior which in itself is unpredictable.
You have to factor in new-ness when judging new people like whiteflame, look at mistakes that are commonly made with beginners that leave them suspicious, etc. If they pull something big brained their first game, you know what to look out for in future games. I don't think you factor in behavior as much as you say you do, but I guess we will see going forward. I think if someone were to play really scummily day phase 1 for example, you'd be more willing to lynch a claimed miller. Your welcome to prove me wrong in future games though. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
MisterChris - You are Sokka. You are Katara’s brother in the series and you live a tragic life after both of your parents died. You are a part of the Water Tribe and assume responsibility for the tribe for the war and set out to the South Pole where you met Aang. He soon became a leader during the war to train the youth for the war. You are the Even Lobbyist. Your vote is worth double on even number day phase. You win with town.
Uhh... Set out to the south pole? Pretty sure he was born and raised there.

Bastard mod confirmed.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
By set out, I mean they were roaming the South Pole
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Supa disagreed with me. Bastard mod confirmed.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Supa disagreed with me. Bastard mod confirmed.
DD no longer plays mafia. Bastard human being confirmed.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
We getting together this Friday or cancelled for Halloween? I actually have some friends that might possibly be interested in joining.